I'm ready to get laid again. Let's see how long it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Well there ya go!

LOL I think I ticked her off.. she just replied

"What? I dont talk to ---- anymore.. she moved.. why do you like her?"

oh man I p!ssed her off what should I say?

Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
"What a shame. Yeah I kinda liked her. She was really nice to me."
Sent.. that was beautiful.. why can't I think of these things.

loveequation

Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting

wow, read through all the thread and is very funny and interesting.

So if she is asking that if you like her, don't tell her anything, just respond with :

Hey come over my place, or let's go do something, distract her from the main point, and also keep her wondering. By what I'm seeing here, and the outcome of the last days, you don't ask her their friend's # that's so bad, hahhaa but that's ok just don't ever mention it again, if she insists just tell her it was a joke or something.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OH man. This is the point of no return. You're not getting ANY from this girl.

I bet you she's getting irritated, and NOT in a good way. hahaha

Reaction score
loveequation said:
wow, read through all the thread and is very funny and interesting.

So if she is asking that if you like her, don't tell her anything, just respond with :

Hey come over my place, or let's go do something, distract her from the main point, and also keep her wondering. By what I'm seeing here, and the outcome of the last days, you don't ask her their friend's # that's so bad, hahhaa but that's ok just don't ever mention it again, if she insists just tell her it was a joke or something.
She sucks.. we have been out 3 times and she still won't see me one on one. I have kissed her, but it's getting old. I have the NEXT finger itching.

I went with Thunders reply.... let's see what happens.

loveequation

Don Juan
Reaction score
ohhhh didn't see the last reply, hahaha ups now forget about that chic, and she will not give you her # number, you really screw it, nah but if the girl want something with you or at least some action she will be txt messeging you, but also I have noticed that sometimes she don't txt you, that's because you're not alone my friend, lol, there's probably more action coming from the outside and she's in it, but not you yet.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
She sucks.. we have been out 3 times and she still won't see me one on one. I have kissed her, but it's getting old. I have the NEXT finger itching.

I went with Thunders reply.... let's see what happens.
Yeah, I'm not in your situation so maybe I would have handled it a bit differently.

I just didn't care. I pulled it out of my ass. hahaha

I don't know if I should be apologizing or not. :crackup:

Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Yeah, I'm not in your situation so maybe I would have handled it a bit differently.

I just didn't care. I pulled it out of my ass. hahaha

I don't know if I should be apologizing or not. :crackup:

Nah, I'm done wasting time on this girl. I'm glad I p!ssed her off. She's been ignoring me for the last 3 weeks remember? Maybe a text once a week to throw me a bone. But she's been treating me pretty lousy.

I hope I did tick her off. Next.

loveequation

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tell you she's got more action than u think

loveequation

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha nah forget it, don't even bother yourself to call her, it was a bad decision but well is all about try and fail till you get victorious

Reaction score
Actually she usually texted me at least once a day. But they were lame "what are you doing?" texts. And she never answred her phone when I called.

Reaction score
loveequation said:
haha nah forget it, don't even bother yourself to call her, it was a bad decision but well is all about try and fail till you get victorious

What was a bad decision? To tell this girl to F off.. nah, it was a great decision.

loveequation

Don Juan
Reaction score
so what your's next step? I say go for more chics ;) be a don juan, if she txt message u don't answer, just after she's be annoying, and tell her short answers.

loveequation

Don Juan
Reaction score
What was a bad decision? To tell this girl to F off.. nah, it was a great decision.

well yeah, ur right, she deserves you not the other way around.

Reaction score
I forgot to mention she texted me @ 3 oclock in morning Saturday, telling me she just "arrived home" from a "friends" house.

Now tell me I am wrong for telling her to f--- off.

loveequation

Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to mention she texted me @ 3 oclock in morning Saturday, telling me she just "arrived home" from a "friends" house.

Now tell me I am wrong for telling her to f--- off.
yeah in that case good decision

Reaction score
loveequation said:
yeah in that case good decision
I had texted her earlier in the evening to see if she had plans.

Then she decides to reply @ 0330 in the morning after she "just arrived" home from a friends house.

I wonder if she was getting shagged, and then did the ultimate disrespect by texting me back after doing the deed.

loveequation

Don Juan
Reaction score
revenge for asking her for her friend's #.... haha probably to see ur reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.