I'm ready to get laid again. Let's see how long it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Good. And I'm thinking, "what a b!tch." I could be completely over reacting, but the way she has been cold, and then the 3am text is making me wonder what fool she is taking me for, or just messing with me. Who the hell knows.
I dunno, I mean...

Did you even consider that it was a BOOTY CALL!?

Reaction score
iqqi said:
I dunno, I mean...

No, it wasn't. She was replying to my text from earlier in the evening around 8pm.. she had to let me know @ 3am that she just "returned home" from a "friends house".

Reaction score
iqqi said:
I dunno, I mean...

You're right... I could have been all wrong. I better call her right now and apologize!

ThunderMaverick said:
What have you got to lose telling her that? You'll get a refusal from a girl who didn't seem that interested in the first place. Nothing to lose.
I tried telling her to come alone last time and she didn't listen. I'm glad I nexted her. I'm not waiting around for this woman and wasting any more time.

Maybe she'll tell her friend I like her, and I'll hear from the friend. You never know.

Reaction score
She's baaaack!

She just texted me

"where? when? friday at night"

What the hell does that mean? Anyone feel like helping me stir this nest up tonight? lol..

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Don't you mean 'where, when and WHO'? THIS place at THIS time. Just ME and YOU only. Let me know if that works for you. Works great for me."

Do it.

Do it.

Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
"Don't you mean 'where, when and WHO'? THIS place at THIS time. Just ME and YOU only. Let me know if that works for you. Works great for me."

Do it.

Do it.

Well, whatever we did last night seemed to work, I didn't think I would hear from her again but sometimes the aggressive approach works...Let me think about it for a few minutes.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Where should I tell her to meet me, my place?

Hm. Damn. That might be too aggressive. Coffee or your place?

Hmm.

"My place".

Do it.

Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Hm. Damn. That might be too aggressive. Coffee or your place?

Hmm.

"My place".

Do it.

We already did coffee.. my place it is... I don't care if it works, I don't even think she's serious. She was thrown for a loop last night because I stopped k!ssing her ass.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"My place" it is then!!

The challenge by MNIN!! Will this indecisive attention wh0re take the challenge or will she not accept!? Either way the road to getting booty should be a really slobber-knocker! We'll hear the answer, coming up NEXT!!

*cuts to a commercial*

Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
"My place" it is then!!

The challenge by MNIN!! Will this indecisive attention wh0re take the challenge or will she not accept!? Either way the road to getting booty should be a really slobber-knocker! We'll hear the answer, coming up NEXT!!

*cuts to a commercial*

DUN DUN DUN

Message sent baby!

Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Good God. Now this should be interesting!
I sent this:

"Don't you mean 'where, when and WHO'? My place at 8pm. Just me and you. Let me know if that works for you. Works great for me."

Not bad ThunderMav!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems you've been injected with the "Maverick virus". Hehehe

"Thunder's Maverick Virus".

I love it. Whatever the outcome, you stood your ground and you didn't put up with a friend's outing only. You let her know, without being a puss, what you wanted. Whether she likes it or not, the feeling that she can't shake from herself is RESPECT for you.

:cheer: :box: :rockon:

Edit: I'll be expecting some rep points IF this work out. HehehahahahHAHAHAHA

Edit 2: Oh! NEVERMIND! hahahaha

Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:

I love it. Whatever the outcome, you stood your ground and you didn't put up with a friend's outing only. You let her know, without being a puss, what you wanted. Whether she likes it or not, the feeling that she can't shake from herself is RESPECT for you.

If being aggressive worked last night I don't see why it would stop working now.

Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:

OMG LAME

She just replied

"What?"

She's playing dumb.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awww hell NO! No no no don't fall for this shit.

Don't respond!!

Hm...*evil grin*

OR you could say "you OBVIOUSLY didn't get my last message last night if you're saying 'what?' What are we, junior highschool kids? Do I have to pass you a note? Hahahaha ^_~"

The "hahaha" and the wink is really important. Bring her UP to your level. She's on a different page. Turn the page to YOUR chapter. REFRAME, MUTHAF*CKA!!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, either ignore or be witty with that last reply I gave you.

Man, she KNOWS what she doing.

Time to play THE GAME.

Edit: Sorry, I've been watching wrestling for the past hour or so. My replies are very wrestle-centric.

Edit 2: Did you send a reply yet?

Reaction score
I'm choosing ignore. She can play dumb because she is still learning English. Make her keep texting me. She will definitely not understand anything witty.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew this was going to happen.

But don't think I'm going to save you now from the rest. You are just getting played like a divorced Ken doll. Sucker.

Apologize or die.

Status
Not open for further replies.