I'm ready to get laid again. Let's see how long it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Score one for the good guy!

I was at the bar waiting. She called me from outside saying her friend (it was a new friend) is under 21 and she can't get in! There was only one friend, I was expecting 2!

So I went out and told them to come to my place and they did. So we are chilling and just talking. Then the friend starts going through my movie selection.

I used some of the lines Redpill posted.. like "have you gotten laid recently" LOL... that's when the friend told me about her boyfriend. I don't think the other one understood. But I bet they are talking about it now!

Then we start watching the movie and I made out with the hottie through the whole movie. There was no resistance. Her friend is not available, she says she has a boyfriend.

So we just made out the whole time and the friend just sat there.

Not a bad night! Lay report coming soon!!

Thanks guys.

PS Also, they didn't have one drop to drink, so I did this while we were all stone cold sober. Time to crack a Forty!

Reaction score
Now she is online in the messenger but I'm NOT going to make an appearance! I want to bad, but I will NOT make the same mistake ever again!! Make her wonder what the hell I am doing. Make her interest go up and up further.

When searching for a special girl you have to sift through a sea of flakes and b!tches to find a good one. And it looks like I may have found a needle in the haystack!

Reaction score
This is pretty funny actually.. I scored with her (2nd base) without isolating her at all! Her friend just sat their and looked at us every few minutes.

I can't wait to see what she will do when we are ALONE!

Reaction score
Thanks buddy. You know that feeling when you just know you are going to hit it soon?

Well I got that feeling.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doggy it for all of us, my man. Don't forget to introduce her to the three amigos. Haha, a little corny but hey, it's light-hearted and fun.

Reaction score
The Bat said:
Doggy it for all of us, my man. Don't forget to introduce her to the three amigos. Haha, a little corny but hey, it's light-hearted and fun.
LOL too funny.. unfortunately I may not get a chance until next weekend... unless I can get her over tonight. But I don't want to seem too available.

She has to want it bad I don't think she's gotten laid in America yet.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I'm just curious, so the plans changed from them meeting you at your place to meeting you at the bar, right? That was the fastest bar pull I've ever seen lol. Sometimes a girl being underage works to your advantage.So how far did you get? Inside her bra, that's 2nd base right? That's cool. I've heard the term before but I never really use it and always assumed that was 2nd base, 3rd is panties and a homerun is fclose.

Reaction score
ketostix said:
I'm just curious, so the plans changed from them meeting you at your place to meeting you at the bar, right? That was the fastest bar pull I've ever seen lol. Sometimes a girl being underage works to your advantage.So how far did you get? Inside her bra, that's 2nd base right? That's cool. I've heard the term before but I never really use it and always assumed that was 2nd base, 3rd is panties and a homerun is fclose.
No buddy the plan was to meet them inside the bar. Then I was waiting and she called me from outside saying her friend can't get in she was only 19. So I went outside and we were just standing there so I said "come back to my place". They agreed.

Then we started the movie and I didn't get inside the bra to tell you the truth. I made out with her and felt her tits a bit. It was weird having the friend just sitting there, turning her neck to look at us every few minutes.

Another thing is they were at my place for 3 hours and none of them asked to use the bathroom. They must have been acting super cautious and didn't want to leave the other one. In case I'm a psycho or something.

Now this girl is texting me telling me to be in chat tonight so we can "talk". Whatever that means lol.. I need to get her over here tonight any tips how I can pull that off?

Besides, it's baseball season. No time to use the chat I'll be in front of the TV tonight. I wouldn't mind her company though, but again I don't want to call and she says she can't come over. I'll be too available.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Besides, it's baseball season. No time to use the chat I'll be in front of the TV tonight. I wouldn't mind her company though, but again I don't want to call and she says she can't come over. I'll be too available.
Watching baseball might be an idea for her to come over. Yeah I see your dilemma about inviting her over again. I think if you throw the invite and she declines all is not necesarily lost though.

Reaction score
ketostix said:
Watching baseball might be an idea for her to come over. Yeah I see your dilemma about inviting her over again. I think if you throw the invite and she declines all is not necesarily lost though.

I think I will not go in the chat. Then she will text me asking what's up. Then I'll throw out the "come over" line. Then, it will be her who initiated, and I win either way!

:up:

Reaction score
Alright guys.. she has texted me the last 2 nights asking me what I'm doing.

Then when I told her I'm just chilling alone, she replied "hmmmmmm well that's good."

It's like she thinks I might be with other females. That's the feeling I got anyway. So, this weekend could be it! She seems to want to move slow, I don't want to push her.

Also, I stayed out of the stupid MSN messenger, and I haven't called all week, so I guess it raised her interest.

That messenger can ruin you if you stay in it all the time.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ So if she thinks she may have competition, why are you telling her that she doesn't (when you tell her you're alone). Just say you're busy. Never tell a woman what you're doing. Let them use their imagination, keeps them wondering, keeps you on their mind. Plus, it's none of their business.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
How can I game the friends? They don't speak a word of English. The one I'm after barely can.
Put the b1tches on seperate street corners!!!!! :cuss:

Damn, did I say that? :nervous:

Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
^^ So if she thinks she may have competition, why are you telling her that she doesn't (when you tell her you're alone). Just say you're busy. Never tell a woman what you're doing. Let them use their imagination, keeps them wondering, keeps you on their mind. Plus, it's none of their business.

I didn't tell her that I was alone specifically. I just said I was at my place chilling. A woman could have been there, lol.

If she doesn't hurry up and bring some action my way another woman really will be there!

Francisco d'Anconia said:
Put the b1tches on seperate street corners!!!!! :cuss:

Damn, did I say that? :nervous:

Hahaha... I wish I could get her friend, it would be great. Her friend was the hottest of the bunch. But I have a feeling the one I met originally has claimed me and told her friends I'm off limits. We'll find out soon enough.

Reaction score
Besides, how can I get to the friend? I've only met her once and I don't have her #. So I don't see how it's possible unless I bump into her at the grocery store.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could "arrange" to meet the friend. Go out with her to the bars and make sure her friend will be there. From there on, just game the friend. Even if you can't get the friend, you'll find out if the original girl wants you bad or not since she'll be competing with her friend for your attention. If you play your cards right, it will be a win-win situation.

Otherwise, enjoy what you've got right now, man. Worry about the friend after you've introduced the three amigos to this girl.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
The Bat said:
You could "arrange" to meet the friend.
Why you trying to complicate things for this young man. He's already got enough drama dealing with women, he doesn't need more extreme challenges that even an experienced DJ would have a hard time with. He's already struggling with the language barrier on this one, he's having a hard enough time, he doesn't need more complications like you guys polluting his mind to try the old switcheroo.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The nature of this post is quite AFC.

Why would a MAN's goal be to get laid. Getting laid should be a by-product of being a MAN; not the goal.

Then we go on to help the OP get laid but never truly solving the inner AFC issues. So he continues making the same mistakes with his LOLLIPOP mindset.

Status
Not open for further replies.