I'm ready to get laid again. Let's see how long it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Well I got bad news, she just told me she is bringing 2 friends. So I'm about to tell her to forget it.

Two female friends? Well maybe take them out to the bar. And game the fuk out of everyone, and if you don't get laid by her or somebody, then forget it.

Reaction score
ketostix said:
Two female friends? Well maybe take them out to the bar. And game the fuk out of everyone, and if you don't get laid by her or somebody, then forget it.

Yeah female friends. I might just meet her at the pub, we'll see how I feel.

Reaction score
How can I game the friends? They don't speak a word of English. The one I'm after barely can.

Maye I can isolate her at the bar. Take a walk outside with her or something.

Reaction score
RedPill said:
Chillax. Have fun. Be the Man - cool, confident, collected.

Whatever you end up doing make it exciting. Make her laugh. Tease her. Create some heat here and there and hold back.

Go back to whoever's place, suggest a movie and a drink. Sit on the couch, put your arm around her and start a token conversion about where you just went. Ignore the movie. Make her laugh, then make a move.

Wear a condom.

I have a few things working against me here

1) she won't meet me alone.

2) she has a curfew so she can't stay at my place even if she was willing to go there

It looks like I'm just going to have to hang out with her and the friends until she gets comfortable with me.

This is a royal pain in the a$$. I have agreed to meet her (with her friends) at the bar later tonight. Not really looking forward to it that much. I'll try and get her outside for a few minutes.

"It sure is hot in here! Let's take a walk" lol.

MikeEdward1973

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes when I'm on a date, and the girl I'm with speaks really bad English, I'll try to learn a little of their language before hand, like a few words. They think this is hilarious. And I ask them how to say certain words in their language (in this case, Portuguese). Some funny stuff can come from this.

like, in this case, "how do you say, when a man and two women have sex?"

Reaction score
MikeEdward1973 said:
Sometimes when I'm on a date, and the girl I'm with speaks really bad English, I'll try to learn a little of their language before hand, like a few words. They think this is hilarious. And I ask them how to say certain words in their language (in this case, Portuguese). Some funny stuff can come from this.

What words should I learn?

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Well I got bad news, she just told me she is bringing 2 friends. So I'm about to tell her to forget it.
Keto I took that advice right off this website under that stuff with the day by day plan or whatever it was. I can't be bothered to look for it again. It said to be a PRICK and be rude. I'm not making this up..wish I were.

Ok, Nobody, why is the fact that she's bringing two friends freaking you out? I can picture you wringing your hands and pulling out your hair. Most men wouldn't be so intimidated, they'd be thrilled.

As for what words to learn...how about wh0re and tramp to start with?:crackup:

Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Keto I took that advice right off this website under that stuff with the day by day plan or whatever it was. I can't be bothered to look for it again. It said to be a PRICK and be rude. I'm not making this up..wish I were.

Ok, Nobody, why is the fact that she's bringing two friends freaking you out? I can picture you wringing your hands and pulling out your hair. Most men wouldn't be so intimidated, they'd be thrilled.

As for what words to learn...how about wh0re and tramp to start with?:crackup:
Because I want to fukk her you bonehead, and the friends will block me. DUH.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
This is a royal pain in the a$$. I have agreed to meet her (with her friends) at the bar later tonight. Not really looking forward to it that much. I'll try and get her outside for a few minutes.
Here's a better question for you MNIN, why are you investing so much time & effort into a chick who is not making this easy for you, or has zero clue that you're into her? What you ought to do while you're out with them is talk to other women and use those two for social proof. Who knows? Along the way you might manage to attract the one you're into right now.

I'm not sure how you view this evening, but it most clearly isn't a "date". If you go into this with the level of outcome dependence you're displaying here, this evening is going to end up being a very frustrating experience for you.

I guarantee it.

Reaction score
RedPill said:
Here's a better question for you MNIN, why are you investing so much time & effort into a chick who is not making this easy for you, or has zero clue that you're into her? What you ought to do while you're out with them is talk to other women and use those two for social proof. Who knows? Along the way you might manage to attract the one you're into right now.

I'm not sure how you view this evening, but it most clearly isn't a "date". If you go into this with the level of outcome dependence you're displaying here, this evening is going to end up being a very frustrating experience for you.

I guarantee it.

If only I had some wings to go there with me tonight, this would be easy. We'll see what happens.

Reaction score
I'm not going to p/ssy foot around tonight. If she doesn't already know I'm into her, she is going to know by the end of this evening. I'm making my move on one of them tonight, friends or no friends!

If I don't at least get a nice kiss on the lips from one of them, it's NEXT.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
If only I had some wings to go there with me tonight, this would be easy. We'll see what happens.
You don't need wings. Be engaging!

Take the girls you're with, make 'em laugh, and tell them you're on the prowl. Make a game out of it. Tell them they're your wing-chicks and it's their job to make you look good. Tell them the one who gets more wing-chick points from you gets a prize. Keep score. Pit them against each other. Ask them what they think about that woman over there.

Demonstrate that you get it, and are lots of fun to be around. Tease the sh1t out of these girls!

Reaction score
RedPill said:
You don't need wings. Be engaging!

Take the girls you're with, make 'em laugh, and tell them you're on the prowl. Make a game out of it. Tell them they're your wing-chicks and it's their job to make you look good. Tell them the one who gets more wing-chick points from you gets a prize. Keep score. Pit them against each other. Ask them what they think about that woman over there.

Demonstrate that you get it, and are lots of fun to be around. Tease the sh1t out of these girls!

LOL, that's great! Give me some more examples what to say when pulling this off.

I'm going to do this. I also expect to know how to say "kiss me" in portuguese before the end of the night, and if one doesn't do it I'll go to the friend.

Maybe I should go after the friend all along. Who knows!

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
LOL, that's great! Give me some more examples what to say when pulling this off.

I'm going to do this. I also expect to know how to say "kiss me" in portuguese before the end of the night, and they better do it!
It doesn't matter what you say, just be relaxed, yet ballsy. Be primal. Feel it.

These are two silly little girls who are just going through the motions of going out to the bar so they don't feel bored. Bring the energy, get them out of their shells. Ask them tons of ridiculous questions. Be a smartass in a charming way.

Ask them when the last time they got laid was. Challenge them. Lead them. Bring some testosterone to their stupid chick world. Tell them stories, ask them to tell you stories. Get a healthy alcohol buzz. Ask the bartender for some creative shooters for the three of you.

Be a Man.

Reaction score
RedPill said:
It doesn't matter what you say, just be relaxed, yet ballsy. Be primal. Feel it.

These are two silly little girls who are just going through the motions of going out to the bar so they don't feel bored. Bring the energy, get them out of their shells. Ask them tons of ridiculous questions. Be a smartass in a charming way.

Ask them when the last time they got laid was. Challenge them. Lead them. Bring some testosterone to their stupid chick world. Tell them stories, ask them to tell you stories. Get a healthy alcohol buzz. Ask the bartender for some creative shooters for the three of you.

Be a Man.

Thanks! I'm glad I made this thread. You are really putting me into the proper mindframe. This is going to be fun!

The only problem is the language barrier. They aren't going to understand any of this.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
The only problem is the language barrier. They aren't going to understand any of this.
Perfect! Do you really care what they're blabbing on about anyway? Tease them about it. Ask them to make gestures. Make them laugh to tears trying to get an idea across to you. Pretend you don't understand.

Reaction score
Awesome. I'm going to memorize your posts before I head out in 2 hours.

So the one I met originally is playing hard to get. So what? Her friend was giving me the eye at the coffee place. Maybe SHE would like to come over tonight and check out my pants.. I mean my place.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
So the one I met originally is playing hard to get. So what? Her friend was giving me the eye at the coffee place. Maybe SHE would like to come over tonight and check out my pants.. I mean my place.
That's the spirit! I've probably lost more girls by focusing in on her to try to "win" her over than I did by exercising my options right in front of her face. With greater risk, greater reward. Sure there's a chance you might put the original girl off and there's a risk you might even lose them all, but in that case you probably didn't have 'em to begin with.

Not to sound negative, but I think you do have a tall order with the language barrier and her insisting on bringing 2 friends, but what Red Pill said is the only way I can see you turning this into your advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.