If you aren't going forward, you are giong backwards

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, dont look like the photo he has posted before. Besides doesn't he live in Cali?

I'm not getting on the bash BB bandwagon either, I'd be doing the same thing I criticized BB for with the guy he posted about. Truth is Bb has posted some good stuff here and I refuse to believe he is evil or gods gift either. He is a brother, and human, and in MY opinion was wrong in how he treated and viewed this guy...mostly. we've all made mistakes.

Hope he comes back, its the DJ thing to do by taking your medicine and carrying on.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
iqqi will be back after the surgeons get that foot out of her mouth. Not the first time she's done so, but on this occasion, it's lodged rather far down the throat.
This time its so far down her throat she will need the jaws of life to get it out.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iqqi and BB actually remind me a lot of each other, which is why they should hook up and make beautiful babies together. It's perfect. She grew up in the hood with a black family, and BB has always liked the white girls. Plus they both love to talk about themselves and how great their life is. They could sit around and have discussions around the campfire singing their praises to the tune of "come by yah".

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you need to get a life.

I don't even know any women that are that ridiculous in the drama department.

I really just mean one person. Seriously, stop PMing me your stalker findings about BB, it's not like I don't know how to click on a link here in this here thread. As far as his BB ratings, I don't know how many of you have ever started your own company so you don't really know much about how that all works. It's true that your sh!t can get fvcked up from one irate person hellbent on destroying your rep, and that the BBB is also kind of corrupt. I do remember him talking about super annoying customers that he had to cut off, and I can see them trying to get revenge this way.

I've owned my own business before, so I've dealt with crazy people like that.

That doesn't mean none of it is true, BB himself may have slipped up on some customer service it's true. I don't really see how that takes away from him starting his own business, and being successful at his other career of horse betting. Or of his family which he is successful at and proud of. I get the impression that he is truthful for the most part about things he has said.

I'm not defending BB either, because he knows that I think he has some issues, my whole entire point was just to clarify what he said in his last post about how people need to get their sh!t together instead of blaming someone else. Which I do agree with whole heartedly. .....

So that is all I have to say on that from here on out. Chickens and hens can call it what they want. This thread is getting kind of ridiculous and petty for my tastes.

Boilermaker said:
Hey I never would have thought all that about you.
What parts of it are true, seriously?

What kind of a place is this country if even sane girls like Iqqi have bizarre backgrounds like this?

What have you people been eating and drinking?

Just compare with Europe, gosh.
Dude, CC is turning into the raving roid lunatic he occasionally turns into, I have that effect on him. :rolleyes:

I had an entire "history" thread on that timeline thread thingy we did on NLG, remember? Some of the basics of that are true like my family is black and I lived in the ghetto (similar to that Everclear song :D ), but I'd say everything mentioned was pretty heavily embellished. If you want me to PM you a copy of my "timeline" that was posted on NLG, I don't mind.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First time I've agreed with iqqi. Looks like some of them bbb feedbacks were when, maybe, he started in Colorado? Anyone that has been around a start up business knows your best work isn't done in those first few years. He mighta been workin the kinks out who knows. Some of you seem hell bent on just being right.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I always regarded his posts as sometimes making some good points but they were stretched waaaaaaaaaaay too thin by hanging those points on far too many words. Too many words tends to water down an argument to the point that it can't stand on its own. I will now forthwith prove that with this excessively long post. ;)

I never could understand the many posts I've seen giving accolades to the guy, because something always seemed "off" to me in his writing. They had an artificial, contrived vibe to them. I could barely read through his long posts because of that vibe I would get. It all seemed kind of ethereal and not grounded. And it all seemed like fishing, if you get my drift.

He's getting pretty beat up here but he really did show derision for us, his peers. He also conveyed a messiah complex, like he had all his shizz together and was helping to steer us poor blind sheep straight. From what I can tell the aforementioned shizz is far from together.

I don't care if somebody calls me personally a loser, worthless, or whatever, but it really riles me up when I hear this guy say that about you guys, because I have a lot of respect for most of you and many of you guys have taught me and are still teaching me a lot. It takes a fair amount of guts for a man to apply what he learns at this site to his life, and to take the hammer to himself in order to forge a new man, as I always say. That's why I have a lot of respect for you guys and why I have gained self-respect in my journey, too. Even a newbie can teach me something.

BB, my issue with you isn't your initial point in this thread (some of which has a measure of validity, though it is over-stated). My issue is your obvious derision of the men here who are willing to discuss and dissect topics in order to gain understanding. You were fishing for a rep, and were very threatened by any challenge. Then you threw another hissy fit, stomped your foot and left again. That's what girls do. Men discuss and disagree according to unwritten protocols, or else battle it out with rational discussion, preferably with mutual respect but not always. But the stomp & run is no way for a man to behave, especially for a "teacher". ;) We teach by example, and the example you set doesn't seem consistent with what we aspire to here at SS.

This place isn't that serious, but it becomes overly serious when the ego is invested and one is trying to make a name for oneself. Your cover is blown, brah, but it's a good place to be because now you can retool, assuming you have the humility to do so. If you showed some humility and addressed what you said about most of the guys here, I'm sure that most would welcome you back. Either you're going to maintain your scorn for this place or you're going to come back expressing humility and respect. It will be interesting to see which one it will be. I won't even predict. I hope it's the latter and not the former.

You've deeply insulted the very guys you claimed to be trying to help. Your assessment of them is dead-wrong. There are a few bad apples here, but by far most of them deserve respect for being here and trying to make massive and often very painful changes in order to better themselves. Many here are socially underdeveloped, or were at one point, and I know how much grit and guts it takes to acknowledge that and then to take action to address it, for I was one of them. I equate the challenge to a surgeon having to operate on himself without anesthesia. Therein lies my respect for them, even the ones who like to disagree with me.

I hope you retool and do well, man. I genuinely wish the best for you. But it's not ever going to be business as usual around here anymore. The light has been turned on and illuminated that which is real. You're very young, and therefore your mistakes don't surprise me. When you get into your 40s and 50s you realize that a man doesn't leave childhood until his late twenties, generally speaking.

At 28 you're right on schedule to become a man.

The boy must die.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
First time I've agreed with iqqi. Looks like some of them bbb feedbacks were when, maybe, he started in Colorado? Anyone that has been around a start up business knows your best work isn't done in those first few years. He mighta been workin the kinks out who knows. Some of you seem hell bent on just being right.
The thing is, disgustipated, that working out kinks is one thing, but taking people's money and disappearing is quite another.

If he were hell-bent on making it right with those people who placed their trust in him, at least some and possibly all of them would redact their comments or add that he had made things right. It's true you need to take things with a grain of salt on the Internet, but where there is so much smoke, there usually is a fire.

I'm self-employed myself. My modus operandi has always been to make things right if I ever made a mistake. If he is making so much money on betting on horses, why isn't he contacting those people and doing the right thing? If he were, the evidence would be there.

He really brought this firestorm on himself by placing himself above most of the members and expressing derision for them... Simply because they disagreed with his spin on a situation with a girl and her boyfriend. I wouldn't even be posting here if it weren't for that.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
The thing is, disgustipated, that working out kinks is one thing, but taking people's money and disappearing is quite another.

If he were hell-bent on making it right with those people who placed their trust in him, at least some and possibly all of them would redact their comments or add that he had made things right. It's true you need to take things with a grain of salt on the Internet, but where there is so much smoke, there usually is a fire.

I'm self-employed myself. My modus operandi has always been to make things right if I ever made a mistake. If he is making so much money on betting on horses, why isn't he contacting those people and doing the right thing? If he were, the evidence would be there.

He really brought this firestorm on himself by placing himself above most of the members and expressing derision for them... Simply because they disagreed with his spin on a situation with a girl and her boyfriend. I wouldn't even be posting here if it weren't for that.
I agree. In this first year, I've had some well ****ty clients that I sunk a lot of time into trying to make it right. But. I did have one client a few years back who claimed I took his money and never did the work. Why? I was banging the chic he wanted and so he went all over town saying I took his money. Did I take his money? I took a retainer fee in check form. He never provided the information or materials for his site and I never cashed the check. He talked sh1t about me all over town so this chic would leave me. Then I showed her the check and posted it on myspace/facebook and shut him down. People are stupid.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing against Backbreaker, but:

Iqqi saying that no one else here is on his level just goes to show how gullible women are. I had a friend when I was younger, lying to girls to impress them was a big part of his game, and he used it to great effect. He would tell them the most outrageous things and they would gobble it up, while I stood there wondering how in the heck they could believe such utter BS. Needless to say, they would sleep with him.

Which is not to say that BB was a liar, just that he would spin things to put himself in a favorable light, and it's no surprise to say he liked to blow his own horn. He portrayed himself as Superman, so she totally bought it.
But then again, doesn't this forum teach narcissism?

MasterFuu said:
Do you (not BB but everyone including myself) want to be remembered as the HUMBLE man with values and integrity that has touched lives in a positive ways?
I hate to say it, but humility, values, and integrity have never been traits that have been held in high esteem on this forum. Rather the opposite. Be an @sshole and get the girls, remember? Only bad boys get to reproduce?

Social_Leper said:
If a titan of this forum (at least in terms of rep power) can support such bullsh!t logic then what hope do the rest of us have in convincing our brothers still in the matrix. I mean, this is a man who has seen the truth, bathed in it, preaches it on a daily basis, and then still reasons it's OK for a woman to be a slvt as long as she's upgrading.
This is nothing new though, Backbreaker has always maintained that the man must maintain himself at a very high level if he wants to keep his woman. Any failure in any way opens himself up for her leaving, he has always held the male responsible. I don't think he saw this as excusing women's behavior, but that it was just the way things were.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Ah man, always late to the party...

Surprised bb, and a few others, could justify the way she callously discarded her bf of four years like a piece of trash. I have friends I'd die for who I've known less time than that. Jesus.

If a titan of this forum (at least in terms of rep power) can support such bullsh!t logic then what hope do the rest of us have in convincing our brothers still in the matrix. I mean, this is a man who has seen the truth, bathed in it, preaches it on a daily basis, and then still reasons it's OK for a woman to be a slvt as long as she's upgrading.

Ridiculous.
Correct. According to BB's and a few others logic, its perfectly reasonable for someone to cheat and dump their sig other if they find someone who makes more money or has a better job. They seem to have no problem with that. So I would expect BB's wife and Iqqis ltr bf for example to be leaving them soon, and they should be perfectly ok with that.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Some of you need to get a life.

I don't even know any women that are that ridiculous in the drama department.

I really just mean one person. Seriously, stop PMing me your stalker findings about BB, it's not like I don't know how to click on a link here in this here thread. As far as his BB ratings, I don't know how many of you have ever started your own company so you don't really know much about how that all works. It's true that your sh!t can get fvcked up from one irate person hellbent on destroying your rep, and that the BBB is also kind of corrupt. I do remember him talking about super annoying customers that he had to cut off, and I can see them trying to get revenge this way.

I've owned my own business before, so I've dealt with crazy people like that.

That doesn't mean none of it is true, BB himself may have slipped up on some customer service it's true. I don't really see how that takes away from him starting his own business, and being successful at his other career of horse betting. Or of his family which he is successful at and proud of. I get the impression that he is truthful for the most part about things he has said.

I'm not defending BB either, because he knows that I think he has some issues, my whole entire point was just to clarify what he said in his last post about how people need to get their sh!t together instead of blaming someone else. Which I do agree with whole heartedly. .....

So that is all I have to say on that from here on out. Chickens and hens can call it what they want. This thread is getting kind of ridiculous and petty for my tastes.

Dude, CC is turning into the raving roid lunatic he occasionally turns into, I have that effect on him. :rolleyes:

I had an entire "history" thread on that timeline thread thingy we did on NLG, remember? Some of the basics of that are true like my family is black and I lived in the ghetto (similar to that Everclear song :D ), but I'd say everything mentioned was pretty heavily embellished. If you want me to PM you a copy of my "timeline" that was posted on NLG, I don't mind.
Hello? The guy appears to have taken people's money and ran. Maybe that flies in some 3rd world country, but not in the USA. IF that is not the case, he is welcome to come here and defend it. I know if I ran a business and word of this was getting out, I would do all I could to make it right and defend my rep. He doesn't appear he wants to do that here, and it appears he didn't do that with the customers who he had dealings with.

As far as you having an effect on me? You have zero, nada, none. I have been just fine these past 3-4 years having 0 contact with you. I didn't even remember you existed until you showed on here spouting your spew and initiating contact with me. But your ego of course sees it another way.

Delusion much?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Ah man, always late to the party...

Surprised bb, and a few others, could justify the way she callously discarded her bf of four years like a piece of trash. I have friends I'd die for who I've known less time than that. Jesus.

Ridiculous.
Exactly. Which is all I have said from the beginning. Basically BB's stance was as long as you are upgrading, it is perfectly fine to cheat and dump your ltr in such a cold and heartless manner.

That my friends is the shining example of an AFC.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I always noticed about BB and his posts....he either didn't take his time to edit or he was just poor in grammar, but his stories always had all kinds of grammatical and editing errors in them. Always thought that was strange for a guy that did web development. Those guys are meticulous when it comes to that kind of stuff. He never was.

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
One thing I always noticed about BB and his posts....he either didn't take his time to edit or he was just poor in grammar, but his stories always had all kinds of grammatical and editing errors in them. Always thought that was strange for a guy that did web development. Those guys are meticulous when it comes to that kind of stuff. He never was.
Not to dump on him or whatever, but he was probably typing it out on a smartphone.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
I didn't even remember you existed until you showed on here spouting your spew and initiating contact with me. But your ego of course sees it another way.

Delusion much?
So... let me get this one part straight real quick, lol.

Posting a reply to backbreaker's thread, that is addressed to absolutely no one individual but an in general reply to the thread... that is by your definition "initiating contact" with you?

I just want to be clear, lol.

:crazy:

I'll try to further discuss some points with the rest of you.

As far as "making it right" with prior customers and then they will retract everything and make it right with you back, that is also a delusional world. Many in our society are petty and entitled.... remember. Or are you back to thinking that all people are good inside, men and women? Do you not think that applies to the business world? Who knows the real issues with BB's company but lets get that point clear.

As far as mine or BB's SF leaving them... I could not hold anything against someone who is just trying to better themselves and I am in the way of that. However I am currently holding it down pretty well myself I have no worries. I didn't get the impression that BB did either. As far as my own relationship, I am the one who is progressive there. The point was that if you are stagnant and in a rut, and have no goals, desire, motivation, or dreams, plans to be better, then you are not as attractive as someone else who is. Is that not an agreeable point? BB made it pretty clear that this guy is one of those people who are coasting on a non career.

I'll also reiterate that the guy was a floor supervisor, not a GM, and that is not a big job. As "gainful" as it may be, and "honest", let's not embellish this guys character. I have no qualms with the guy's profession, but apparently the girlfriend wanted more in life and no one can fault her for that part. And no one can fault their future or current SF's from leaving them if they themselves are in some rut and aren't trying to move ahead. Understand that part. Unless BB was lying, we have to take him at his facts here and he said the guy was without goals or motivation to do better in life.

I also don't think BB was "superman" or better than everyone here, scroll our post history if you must to remember we mostly clashed heads for basically the same reason you all are now. There are a handful of guys who have their sh!t together here, but I find it very small. I do believe BB was one of them. I believe he owns his own house, has a wife, has a child, takes the trips he talks about, is successful and horse betting, has his own company that for the most part is doing ok, has the friends he talks about, ect, ect. He might be kind of shady in some aspects... I don't know him personally.

I also found that while he talked about his life often here, he also joked about it. He seemed to have a good sense of humor about it. He was boastful but not like another poster I know of who is way more boastful IMO, but more just bringing it up, and then being self depreciating about it and humorous. I never thought he was extremely boastful, just hard headed and I thought him constantly bringing up his ex Amber was way more weird than him talking about his life.

There is another handful of posters here who are actively trying to get their sh!t together, and those people are respectable. But there is a mass of people who are just sh!t slingers and down in the muck, with nothing better to do than wail and complain and try to get you down there with them. If you are one of those people... you have NO ONE to blame but yourself, and NO ONE is going to fix you, but yourself.

Social Leper said : Surprised bb, and a few others, could justify the way she callously discarded her bf of four years like a piece of trash. I have friends I'd die for who I've known less time than that. Jesus.

Dude, you might want to keep in mind that a romantic relationship and a friendship are very different. Know that it could end anytime. I'm not saying keep a distance in your heart from the one you let in... but don't get too fatalistic on a relationship.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
So... let me get this one part straight real quick, lol.

Posting a reply to backbreaker's thread, that is addressed to absolutely no one individual but an in general reply to the thread... that is by your definition "initiating contact" with you?

I just want to be clear, lol.

:crazy:

I'll try to further discuss some points with the rest of you.

As far as "making it right" with prior customers and then they will retract everything and make it right with you back, that is also a delusional world. Many in our society are petty and entitled.... remember. Or are you back to thinking that all people are good inside, men and women? Do you not think that applies to the business world? Who knows the real issues with BB's company but lets get that point clear.

As far as mine or BB's SF leaving them... I could not hold anything against someone who is just trying to better themselves and I am in the way of that. However I am currently holding it down pretty well myself I have no worries. I didn't get the impression that BB did either. As far as my own relationship, I am the one who is progressive there. The point was that if you are stagnant and in a rut, and have no goals, desire, motivation, or dreams, plans to be better, then you are not as attractive as someone else who is. Is that not an agreeable point? BB made it pretty clear that this guy is one of those people who are coasting on a non career.

I'll also reiterate that the guy was a floor supervisor, not a GM, and that is not a big job. As "gainful" as it may be, and "honest", let's not embellish this guys character. I have no qualms with the guy's profession, but apparently the girlfriend wanted more in life and no one can fault her for that part. And no one can fault their future or current SF's from leaving them if they themselves are in some rut and aren't trying to move ahead. Understand that part. Unless BB was lying, we have to take him at his facts here and he said the guy was without goals or motivation to do better in life.

I also don't think BB was "superman" or better than everyone here, scroll our post history if you must to remember we mostly clashed heads for basically the same reason you all are now. There are a handful of guys who have their sh!t together here, but I find it very small. I do believe BB was one of them. I believe he owns his own house, has a wife, has a child, takes the trips he talks about, is successful and horse betting, has his own company that for the most part is doing ok, has the friends he talks about, ect, ect. He might be kind of shady in some aspects... I don't know him personally.

Then there is another handful who are actively trying to get their sh!t together, and those people are respectable. But there is a mass of people who are just sh!t slingers and down in the muck, with nothing better to do than wail and complain and try to get you down there with them. If you are one of those people... you have NO ONE to blame but yourself, and NO ONE is going to fix you, but yourself.

Social Leper said : Surprised bb, and a few others, could justify the way she callously discarded her bf of four years like a piece of trash. I have friends I'd die for who I've known less time than that. Jesus.

Dude, you might want to keep in mind that a romantic relationship and a friendship are very different. Know that it could end anytime. I'm not saying keep a distance in your heart from the one you let in... but don't get too fatalistic on a relationship.
IQQI the one thing you are constantly missing is this. I don't think anyone here is saying if you are unhappy in a relationship, than you have no right to break up and move on. I mean that is common sense. Just because you are bf/gf does not lock you down for all eternity with that person. What I, and many others have a problem with is one, the girl cheated on the guy...most likely to the point of even having sex with the new guy while still in a relationship with OP's friend. That is just wrong and there is no defending it, but you and BB seem to be doing just that. IF she was unhappy, break up cleanly and move on. Don't cheat behind a person's back that you have spent four years with.

Two, according to BB she left him because, and this is what it comes down to, his job was not good enough for her and she didn't think he would ever make enough or have a high enough prestige at his job to satisfy her. And that is HER issue, not his. IF he is happy doing what he is doing, whether that be a garbage man or a lawnscaper or what have you, then he deserves to be with someone who is content and happy for him to do that. I know women that are married and love their husbands to death even though one is a teacher who makes maybe $25 K a year, and one is unemployed and hasnt worked in 2 years. They don't just pick up and leave because of it. They are there for better or for worse. Which is what any relationship that is truly good should be like.

Your logic is flawed in that according to you, even if you are happy in a relationship, you should always be on the lookout for the next biggest and brightest thing, and its is fine then to break up, even cheat, and move on if you find it. I really have to ask you then why you thought anyone should have stayed with you when you were going through all of your troubles for those many years? You are doing well now and that is good, but for the years you struggled, according to your line of thinking, you were basically not worthy of someone dating you. I prefer to think that there are still people out there that love you for you, not what you do for a living or what you earn. Call me old fashioned, but that is how I think.

Has this world really gotten so cold and callous to the point where even women now like iqqi are just looking at material things as the be all and end all in a relationship? If so that is truly sad.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
IQQI the one thing you are constantly missing is this. I don't think anyone here is saying if you are unhappy in a relationship, than you have no right to break up and move on. I mean that is common sense. Just because you are bf/gf does not lock you down for all eternity with that person. What I, and many others have a problem with is one, the girl cheated on the guy...most likely to the point of even having sex with the new guy while still in a relationship with OP's friend. That is just wrong and there is no defending it, but you and BB seem to be doing just that. IF she was unhappy, break up cleanly and move on. Don't cheat behind a person's back that you have spent four years with.

Two, according to BB she left him because, and this is what it comes down to, his job was not good enough for her and she didn't think he would ever make enough or have a high enough prestige at his job to satisfy her. And that is HER issue, not his. IF he is happy doing what he is doing, whether that be a garbage man or a lawnscaper or what have you, then he deserves to be with someone who is content and happy for him to do that. I know women that are married and love their husbands to death even though one is a teacher who makes maybe $25 K a year, and one is unemployed and hasnt worked in 2 years. They don't just pick up and leave because of it. They are there for better or for worse. Which is what any relationship that is truly good should be like.

Your logic is flawed in that according to you, even if you are happy in a relationship, you should always be on the lookout for the next biggest and brightest thing, and its is fine then to break up, even cheat, and move on if you find it. I really have to ask you then why you thought anyone should have stayed with you when you were going through all of your troubles for those many years? You are doing well now and that is good, but for the years you struggled, according to your line of thinking, you were basically not worthy of someone dating you. I prefer to think that there are still people out there that love you for you, not what you do for a living or what you earn. Call me old fashioned, but that is how I think.

Has this world really gotten so cold and callous to the point where even women now like iqqi are just looking at material things as the be all and end all in a relationship? If so that is truly sad.
My point in this whole thread has nothing to do with her cheating. My point is that she wasn't happy in the relationship with him, for the reasons stated, and so she left. And that can be a lesson to everyone here. If you aren't doing sh!t in life, you could lose your girl if you even can get one.

I don't understand your hangup on the difference between a struggle and moving forward. If you are struggling with issues, but you are actively bettering yourself and trying to move forward... you are doing the right thing.

Struggles and obstacles do nothing but sweeten the pot at the end.

Struggles and obstacles are temporary, not permanent.

A person who is trying to achieve something better in life is not a materialistic event.

I have dated people who were "struggling", and have been that person myself, however everyone always had goals and were trying to move forward.

A guy who is happy to live in his one bedroom apartment with a futon and never go out to enjoy life because he can't afford it with his current job, which he is content with being his forever job, is not attractive to me or a lot of women. There is no future in that situation, unless everyone is just content to watch netflix movies all of the time, never have children, or pets, or take trips, or go out to eat or plays, or anything else. Is that really a hard point to understand here? Or is it? Should a woman who isn't married to a man like that be "willing to die" for him, and never leave him and just be stuck in that situation? For goodness christ, get real, men.

Her method of leaving is a non point with what I am saying, cheating is obviously another issue, but most of you have women written off as branch swingers so that's another non point in my opinion.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
My point in this whole thread has nothing to do with her cheating. My point is that she wasn't happy in the relationship with him, for the reasons stated, and so she left. And that can be a lesson to everyone here. If you aren't doing sh!t in life, you could lose your girl if you even can get one.

I don't understand your hangup on the difference between a struggle and moving forward. If you are struggling with issues, but you are actively bettering yourself and trying to move forward... you are doing the right thing.

Struggles and obstacles do nothing but sweeten the pot at the end.

Struggles and obstacles are temporary, not permanent.

A person who is trying to achieve something better in life is not a materialistic event.

I have dated people who were "struggling", and have been that person myself, however everyone always had goals and were trying to move forward.

A guy who is happy to live in his one bedroom apartment with a futon and never go out to enjoy life because he can't afford it with his current job, which he is content with being his forever job, is not attractive to me or a lot of women. There is no future in that situation, unless everyone is just content to watch netflix movies all of the time, never have children, or pets, or take trips, or go out to eat or plays, or anything else. Is that really a hard point to understand here? Or is it? Should a woman who isn't married to a man like that be "willing to die" for him, and never leave him and just be stuck in that situation? For goodness christ, get real, men.

Her method of leaving is a non point with what I am saying, cheating is obviously another issue, but most of you have women written off as branch swingers so that's another non point in my opinion.
The guy has a respectable middle class job. To say that he isn't "doing sh*t" with his life is an insult to literally millions of people in this country. Not every one can be doctors, lawyers (and a lot of lawyers these days make sh*t), engineers or successful entrepreneurs. There can only be so many high income jobs and the competition for those is extremely fierce.

What's good enough? $45k? $50k? $100k? It's easy to get on other people for "not doing enough" but what the heck was this girl doing? She was working as a receptionist! I mean I could understand if she was busting her a** trying to get ahead, but she wasn't. She wanted to reap the benefits of another person's hard work.

Let's call a spade a spade here: she branch swung. She found what she considered to be an upgrade in a guy with more money and provisioning capacity. She managed to land that guy and after she did, she left. Only after she hard her hand wrapped firmly around the next branch did she leave.

Hey it's a free country and she can do whatever she wants to do. But then no one should complain if this new guy finds a younger, hotter model and kicks her to the curb.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
The guy has a respectable middle class job. To say that he isn't "doing sh*t" with his life is an insult to literally millions of people in this country. Not every one can be doctors, lawyers (and a lot of lawyers these days make sh*t), engineers or successful entrepreneurs. There can only be so many high income jobs and the competition for those is extremely fierce.

What's good enough? $45k? $50k? $100k?
Well, if that's all he is capable of then yeah I can see why she left. Being a restaurant supervisor isn't really a middle class job. It isn't being the General Manager of the store. Those guys usually do not even make what the waiters make. It's kind of like... being a receptionist to the GM. It's great he has a job... but if he settled there for that job forever, then he has absolutely no ambition. After years on that job... why in the world is he not the actual GM of a restaurant? It is most likely because he does not want the responsibility and he lacks the ambition.

Screw competing for high income jobs. Make your own path, start a business. You aren't capable of that? Then try to get the best job you can get, and hopefully it isn't some floor manager at a restaurant, or a receptionist.

If that is all you are capable of, then that is all you are capable of.

I don't see how any man here should aspire to those limitations and that kind of outlook however.

As for what she did, well how much does she really even matter in the big picture here. Whether he had her or not, whether she left or not, the guy has settled for a mundane career. Is that something people here think of as a worthy goal?

Or should everyone here just be thanking fate or god that they can get whatever job they can get and just stay there as long as possible without trying to do better? I mean.... we are talking about YOUNG, CAPABLE, INTELLIGENT, GOOD men here, are we not?