If this ******* touches me ONE MORE TIME, it'll be the end of him.

applaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
viper u need to relax. just don't let them get to you. no matter how the fight goes you loose. just chill out and don't let them get to ya

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try telling ur moommmy that someone is picking on u.. I am sure she wil take good care of em..

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hottest girl in school, huh? Did you punch this guy while she was there?
I can tell you from experience that emotional instability is not very attractive. I have no problem with you clean clocking this guy, sounds like he's teased you to the limit. But first, look around at all of the true DJ's, and a common trait is that they have control over themselves, especially when they are being pushed.

Dude2Stud

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a guy bullies me, and I am tired of it, I would kick his ass so he doesn't mess again with me.

I don't care if this affects reputation or whatever you say, it is about yourself and not about others. My 2 cents.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sexiest way to beat a punk down is to pull a Kung Fu move on 'em. Depends entirely on if you know them though.

A friend of mine and I were slapboxing/playfighting/being retarded. He swung, and on reflex, and grabbed his arm and nearly popped his elbow out of the socket in one swift motion. I hadn't realized I had done it until it was already done.

And then, about 3 girls asked me to show them how I did it. It was fun explaining the right hip positioning (I am a sly dog.)

Reaction score
I can't believe that this thread is still going, he asked for advice got it, used it and he kicked the guy's ass. Obviously violence worked and he isn't having problems so that was the solution so all you nerds that say u need to talk and come up with a peaceful solution just STFU. Someone needs to close this thread. :moon: