I wonder how women feel

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a known fact that most women (even mediocre ones) have an endless supply of men chasing them and giving them attention.

I've seen this to be true through the years, even women that I know who are 6s have almost an army of simps after them and hitting them up. Some of these men have higher SMV than them as well.

I often wonder, how do women feel in terms of their experience of the dating?

I wonder because it must be so drastically different to us men and our experience of the dating.

Most of us men have to actively pursue and secure dates, partners, lays and comparatively speaking, we don't have an endless supply of women bombarding us with attention and jumping through hoops for us by default. It's an active exercise for us compared to their passive sit-back experience.

I can anticipate one outcome of it is that they become entitled but do women feel fatigue like us?

For us men, we feel fatigue when the effort we have placed into active dating and the pursuit does not lead to dates or plates that are commensurate. We feel we have expended all this effort on a fruitless chase. Of course we can meet others but it's hard for us to even create a supply of prospects comparative to the ease of women.

What about women? Do they feel the same?

Do they have a better experience than us by comparison? Do they have a better time?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll use my most recent ex as an example to answer this question.

To the question, of do women have a better dating experience than us, the answer is yes.

The longer answer is yes, but only for a little while.

My ex is very attractive and very wealthy. She's tried to demonstrate a note feature on Tinder where if they don't swipe right on you you can leave them a message that might change their mind. She could not demonstrate this feature because every guy she swiped on was a match.

She has had multiple guys in her DMs sending her money, offering to fly her out, there was even a guy who sent her a full-week all-expenses-paid vacation stay in Cancun for Valentine's Day - while we were dating. Obviously, she declined, but the lengths these guys are willing to go to are insane...and they're good-looking guys too.

However, there's a reason she's my ex, and that is because she has had to take on the masculine role for most of her life, and is very difficult as a result; she's combative, loud, commanding, etc. She's gotten better since we broke up, largely due to therapy, but there is a very real chance she ends up alone at the end of the story. Either that, or she'll settle for a guy who can put up with her.

She's got all the options in the world...now...but once her looks start to fade, that's it. She probably has about 5 more good years if she takes care of herself.

Men, in general, age better and accumulate wealth later in life. They generally become MORE valuable as they age, while women are the opposite, as their youthful beauty fades, and by extension, their value. I had a conversation with my mom last night because her friend is dating an unattractive man nearly 70 years old, and she can't understand why.

I explained that her friend is a 50-something-year-old divorcee and her best years are behind her, so she has to settle for who's available and willing rather than who she wants.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally women have a very very easy ride in the dating market

I mean an attractive woman in even a moderately sized city is probably able to be entertained 7 nights a week by different men

She has the luxury of then splitting them off into different categories

FWB
ONS
Boyfriend activites
Freindzone
Entertainment providers
Accommodation providers

Etc etc

Its a fun time to be a young pretty woman

The fun stops when they actually want to settle but because they've had such massive exposure to so many different types of men offering different things they have no idea what they actually want and aren't really satisfied with what they get

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of us men have to actively pursue and secure dates, partners, lays and comparatively speaking, we don't have an endless supply of women bombarding us with attention and jumping through hoops for us by default. It's an active exercise for us compared to their passive sit-back experience.
Until you're attractive as a man and all these lonely hopeful needy women come begging for your attention. Even if it's a fantasy for many men, having to reject women is not that much fun.

Getting attention is great, but only if it's about something you did and from people you want attention from.

She has had multiple guys in her DMs sending her money, offering to fly her out, there was even a guy who sent her a full-week all-expenses-paid vacation stay in Cancun for Valentine's Day - while we were dating. Obviously, she declined, but the lengths these guys are willing to go to are insane...and they're good-looking guys too.
When you're a good-looking woman and all these pathetic guys suck up to you, the attention quickly sours. And you see the attractive men not giving you attention because you're surrounded by these unattractive simps who are not really into 'you' but who are just horny for your body. And you just wish these people would realise they have no chance, because while it sound romantic, you don't really want someone to worship the ground you walk on. Sure, it's an ego boost until you realise that they're just words to get into your panties. None of these people actually want to know you, it's all about their needs. They want to impress you to possess you, not to support you into blossoming into something more than just another pretty face.

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
For those who say women have it easy in dating : Men drown in sand, while women drown in swamp.

From a male perspective, it's easy to get jealous to someone getting so much attention, but once you got all that attention you realize it's mainly bad quality attention. Males want to have sexual intercourses mainly, while women want to be understood and have someone on the same emotional level as them - and of course that someone has to be attractive, otherwise he is the equivalent of a lamp : there to put light on them and nothing else.

Also, for those you say that only women feel the decline in dating interests towards them through the age, you are delusional. Males age very poorly aswell, sometimes even worse.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are human beings, they suffer from the paradox of choice, with many men after them its overwhelming. While they do enjoy the attention, when they see so many feminine men, puzzy pleasers and beggars, they get disgusted and only use those guys as tampons.

Imagine you having so many options that you can't make your mind, its not good. That's why you have to become your best self, never allow disrespect, always willing to walk away.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are human beings, they suffer from the paradox of choice, with many men after them its overwhelming. While they do enjoy the attention, when they see so many feminine men, puzzy pleasers and beggars, they get disgusted and only use those guys as tampons.

Imagine you having so many options that you can't make your mind, its not good. That's why you have to become your best self, never allow disrespect, always willing to walk away.
I get disgusted by pvssy boys too

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally women have a very very easy ride in the dating market

I mean an attractive woman in even a moderately sized city is probably able to be entertained 7 nights a week by different men

She has the luxury of then splitting them off into different categories

FWB
ONS
Boyfriend activites
Freindzone
Entertainment providers
Accommodation providers

Etc etc

Its a fun time to be a young pretty woman

The fun stops when they actually want to settle but because they've had such massive exposure to so many different types of men offering different things they have no idea what they actually want and aren't really satisfied with what they get
For those who say women have it easy in dating : Men drown in sand, while women drown in swamp.

From a male perspective, it's easy to get jealous to someone getting so much attention, but once you got all that attention you realize it's mainly bad quality attention. Males want to have sexual intercourses mainly, while women want to be understood and have someone on the same emotional level as them - and of course that someone has to be attractive, otherwise he is the equivalent of a lamp : there to put light on them and nothing else.

Also, for those you say that only women feel the decline in dating interests towards them through the age, you are delusional. Males age very poorly aswell, sometimes even worse.
Exactly. Women are the best example and cautionary tale for men, on what happens when you spend your life seeking attention, chasing the feels and not working on themselves to become the partner they want to attract. So yeah stop worrying about if this impresses women and become the man with the qualities you look in a woman.

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of my female friends say thirst is the biggest turnoff for them and deters them from dating. They rather be single than deal with a dude that can’t control their natural urges.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There will always be balance in life. Always.

If you are a man who keeps grinding to improve himself, you'll constantly/occasionally cross paths with women that fancy you and view YOU as an 8+. No it's not as easy as having a p00sy. But when a woman does chase you she'll go all in. And that's where you wanna be as a man. Your lifestyle, presence, charm ect should do the work for you. Heck, it's all a man should be about.

Women are busy being chased while men should be busy building their personal empire so they get to chase the best women available to them, or even better: make them chase you!

It's pointless trying to experience the female way of dating as a man. Men who do this oftentimes are dependent on women to take care of them. Basically reversing roles and thus giving up and wasting valuable time and energy that should be going into building that empire

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
..but because they've had such massive exposure to so many different types of men offering different things they have no idea what they actually want and aren't really satisfied with what they get
this is the 21st century woman illness.
It's just basically a drug addict trying to go without.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men and women really are not that much different. A man, spoiled for choice, will behave just like women do. It's really not that hard to imagine.

All a man can do is always strive for self-improvement and be the best version of himself that he can, try to make dates, then see what happens. Then, and this is the most important mindset a man has to have.... it is better to be alone than chained to a woman that really doesn't love you for who and what you are. So a man has to learn how to know if a woman really loves him and set aside his personal feelings because she doesn't really give flying fvck about his feelings, only how HE makes HER feel.

A man that loses emotional self-control never ends well and will always get taken advantage of or end up in court.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goes to show you how many people on here have some serious mommy issues .My mother used her looks to get a sugar daddy all I have to say is be wise and careful gentlemen!!