I think HEIGHT is extremely important in getting girls.

-DJ-CAGE-

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha what bullsh#t is this.
Girls just think guys who are taller have bigger ****s, what is bullsh#t aswell from talking to most of my mates who are all taller then me or i just have big d#ck, who knows.

Im 5.8 and had girls flirt with me instead of my taller mates, maybe because im more on their level, who knows.

Seems like all of my mates are taller then me aswell and i get more chicks then they do.

I have seen dudes with HB9 and HB10 and they were about 5.5 and chick was 5.8

Danny Zuko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Ice Cold once again people are exaturating 5'8 is not short at all the global average is 5'8 if that was to short ALOT of people wouldn't be getting any vag...let this thread die too much negativity.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
Does your grandma think that 5'8 is short?

LOL - I agree that 5'8" is not short. It's simply average. Very average. And there's nothing THAT terrible about being average guys (at least in stature). Being average in personality or looks might not be the greatest thing, but being average height is okay, as long as you have something else to show for it.

I would say that 5'6" and under is definately short, 5'7" is borderline.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im borderline..i wonder if i should draw a white line at the top of my head and say hey! im borderline!

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking as a 'tall' guy, height isnt the end all and be all. If you know how to use your size effictivley it can be a nice tool, but hbs will ALWAYS go with the DJ rather then the tall AFC. Its just the way it is.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how many guys her would go for a taller girl?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
id go 1 inch taller....other than that..no!

which is why shorter guys dont care..we want a girl shorter than us!

so its all good!

HOLLA!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. there are very few girls who would date a shorter guy anyway. Even if that happens.. that guy can expect to be the butt end of few jokes from his friends

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best friend is 5' 5" and he's always had girlfriends taller than him. His current one is 5' 7". But his personality has more to do with that.

Pete_C

Banned
Reaction score
Go to myspace.com. Its the face that matters. Any guy under 5'10 with nice face & style gets most females friends.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'd go out with a six footer with heels on, I don't give a **** what others think.

If anything I'd be more worried about my neck and Chiro bills than people taking the piss.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i am 6'0, but i'd rather have 8 inch penis instead of 6 :(

Spirometric

Reaction score
Well i'm 5'3 and feel like crap since no girl wants a guy at such a height and everyone is either taller or wants a taller guy

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spirometric
Well i'm 5'3 and feel like crap since no girl wants a guy at such a height and everyone is either taller or wants a taller guy
Maybe set your sights lower, literally? There are really short girls out there. Just beef the hell up.....hell, half the 5'3" guy population scares the crap out of me because they're so beefed up and full of themselves, lol.

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'4", and I can definitely say height helps in attracting SOME girls. There's a sizeable group of girls who utterly get off on height, until it gets freakish that is.