I think HEIGHT is extremely important in getting girls.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrCode

Come on, this is all just bullsh!t. Sure, some women may not like you for various reasons, but that is their problem, not yours! All this crap is just excuses you make to yourself for why you don't even try!

What you are saying here is true, but it doesn't change how women think.

The fact is women are very superficial (more so then guys are). They claim otherwise, but you only have to observe them to realize otherwise.

Women 95% of the time want a guy that is taller then them. That is just a fact!

It is also a fact that women consider any guy who is under 6 feet to be short. Medium sized is about 5',10" +

I never used to think I had a probem at 5,9" and I really didn't think it mattered. I was better looking then most of the guys who were taller then I was. So, I was really shocked to find out that many of the girls I was dating said that I was a short guy. I couldn't belive this! The smaller the girl is the taller the guy she wanted.

I agree that height is a Major attraction for women. They all grow up dreaming of a Man who is tall dark and handsome. It is just a fact. A tall guy fits the perfect man image in their simple little minds. So tall guys have an advantage.
This however, shouldn't stop you from finding a good woman. It should actually help you weed out the superficial ones. The more she thinks she is a little princesss the more she will want a guy who fits her "prince charming" fairy tale. This can create problems because she will always see you as less then perfect.

If you don't belive this then browse through all the profiles on a dating site. I've noiced that most of the good looking girls actually state in their profile that they want a guy who is about 6,1" or so.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn I'm short... 5"7'

I never had an issue with getting girls, you guys depress me lol

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well..

ofcourse being 5 foot 7 inches..will inhibit some of the girls.

but its not that bad..im that tall..and ive had more girls than most of the taller men out there.

if I walk around thinking I CANT GET A GIRL CAUSE IM SHORT..

i should just kill myself

Danny Zuko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes height matters but people are exaturating. Even at 5'7 you are still taller than the majority of girls while I do agree though that if you are in the lower 5's [5'0-5'5] it can have an impact not a sizeable one though. My personall opinion...i'm caucasian and 5'10 I never get questioned about my height by either sex I kind of just blend in same goes for most of my freinds that fall in between 5'9-6'0 they just blend in obviously because it's universally average, if that makes sense.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're taller than the girl you are pursuing you should be alright for the most part. If you're shorter than 5'10 I suggest you hit the weightroom and build yourself up. I'm 5'8 at 205lbs with 10% bodyfat and I get more looks than the tall guys at my college. You gotta have a pretty decent face though. Hot chicks occasionally approach me in a subtle way. If you're short, muscles can really make up for your lack of height and people will think of you as muscular rather than short. When i was in high school people would always tease me about my height but I graduated 4 years ago and not one person has mentioned it. Trust me it's the best solution.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Your 6'6 and you taught dance...no wonder you never made it as a dancer. You were too tall and gangly.
lol, I never said I was gangly, and I never tried to "make" it as a dancer... the dance instructor thing was just another way to pick up girls. But after I saw the way the dance schools ripped off poor symps both males and females, I just couldn't be a part of it.

Here was the scam... they place an ad in the paper for cheap cheap lessons.... ppl come in, they get 2 group lessons, they learn a little bit, have fun, then they get 2 private lessons with good looking smooth dance instructor. They of course have crush/fantasies on instructor. Instructor takes them to a room where the instructor and management tell the student they have great potential, that they could be a very good dancer one day and want to sign them up for a lengthy course. To the tune of $1,000 or more... if they balk, they also have a cut rate plan for just under $1,000. If the student said yes, I just felt so guilty.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'2 and yes height can be an advantage but I think alot of guys overrate it.

Women are naturally attracted to men who display a high status attitude and who mentally put themselves ABOVE the women around them.

You don't have to be 6'5 to walk tall. I have personally witnessed some guys who were well below 6 feet who scooped women left and right.

If you MENTALLY walk taller than any girl you want, she will MENTALLY see you as tall, even if your 5'3. Alot of shorter guys MENTALLY walk around as if they are not "high up" enough to attract some good looking broad.

Napoleon Bonaparte was only about 5'7 but he carried himself as though he was the tallest man in France and became Emperor and a very powerful man and remembered all the way to our time. Do you think he ever thought, " Damn, I'm 5'7 so I'm not tall enough to conquer and rule Europe. I guess I'll learn to ride horses so I can be a jockey." Think about it.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
Mr code? how is florida? do u still live there?
Florida is OK. I've lived here my whole life so for me it is all pretty standard. Though I've only been in South Florida for about 5 years. South Florida is almost a completely different state compared to further north. These hurricanes have been a b!tch, though my house did OK.

Anyhow, if you want to know about the women here, I can't say too much as I haven't put much effort into meeting women over the years (obviously something I plan to fix by doing the Boot Camp, etc.) But from what I have seen, there are plenty of hotties, but I think the attitudes here aren't much different than in LA: money talks.

I can give a better assessment once I do more field work.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great thread disciple...

its funny to me that guys who are taller than me...think its a bad bad thing to be 5 foot 7....

i never even think im short...its not as if i can grow more..shiiiitttttttt!
peace

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys all place far too much emphasis on this crap. I'm a big fan of David DeAngelo's material which can be found here: www.doubleyourdating.com

and he's got all the words of wisdom concerning height.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's see how many more limiting beliefs you guys can come up with?

How about if you wear less than a size 10 shoe women will be repulsed by you.

Or if you make less than $80,000 a year no woman will want you.

Or if your face is not perfectly symmetrical with a strong jaw line and perfect nose you won't ever get laid.

Or if your teeth are not perfectly straight and white no girl will want to kiss you.

Or if your clothes are not the top of the line Armani with $400 shoes you won't get any play.

Come on, this is all just bullsh!t. Sure, some women may not like you for various reasons, but that is their problem, not yours! All this crap is just excuses you make to yourself for why you don't even try!

If you LA guys stop before approaching a 9 because you are under 5'7 or whatever excuse, you are rejecting yourself! Why not leave that up to her? Because in reality there is as good of a chance she will like you as not, if you at least try.

By the way, I'm so passionate about this because I use to do this sh!t all the time. "I'm too short, my teeth aren't perfect, my house isn't a mansion, I have a pimple, my nose isn't perfect, blah blah." All it ever got me was an empty bed.

This is the best post I've seen in this thread.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'8" live in LA.

My last GF was super hot 9+ for body looks personality.

I used to have a problem with my height, with this, with that, with the other.

I figured out about 5 yrs ago that your self perception goes a long way to define who you are and how you act.

My current girl is an 8. She's 8 yrs younger than I. And she doesn't keep her hands off of me. I've seen her get hit on at times - and see guys checking hr out when she heads to the restroom etc.... it's funny.

The bottom line is - height can be important for first impressions. But if you got nothing to back it up, you can forget it.

Your self preception dictates how other people treat you. If you have a problem with your height - then that will show ******dly from you - and people will pick the vibe up.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also like DeAngelo's stuff, and the post above that TyTe`EyEs quoted is heavily influenced by DeAngelo's ideas.

No matter what you guys want to think or say, there are plenty of guys out there who have the same problem you do (short, bald, crooked nose, bad teeth, etc.) who are still getting laid.

You can either whine and complain and say how nothing is fair, or you can go out and get some puzzy. Make your choice.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Height has no place in the field. Just like race and your penis size.

Yes all girls want tall, built, dark, and handsome guys with huge c ocks, but in the field, you can't do a damn thing about it so why obsess over it?

You just have to tailor your game to take advantage of your strengths while minimizing your weaknesses.

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also like DeAngelo's stuff, and the post above that TyTe`EyEs quoted is heavily influenced by DeAngelo's ideas.
yes yes, I read yours after I made my post; didnt realize you'd already gone through and covered it. Anyway yeah, DeAngelo's stuff got me started in the right direction a few months ago, but then I got impatient and found this place. there's so much conflicting advice, such as dave's "never smile" to dj's "always smile." this is the one I'm most confused about, especially since I'm a big Dave-ist.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody likes short guys. My grandma used to talk about it.

"What kind of a man is a short man? It's not a man. It's a toy. A real man is tall"

Go figure.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's see how many more limiting beliefs you guys can come up with?

How about if you wear less than a size 10 shoe women will be repulsed by you.

Or if you make less than $80,000 a year no woman will want you.

Or if your face is not perfectly symmetrical with a strong jaw line and perfect nose you won't ever get laid.

Or if your teeth are not perfectly straight and white no girl will want to kiss you.

Or if your clothes are not the top of the line Armani with $400 shoes you won't get any play.

If you LA guys stop before approaching a 9 because you are under 5'7 or whatever excuse, you are rejecting yourself! Why not leave that up to her? Because in reality there is as good of a chance she will like you as not, if you at least try.

By the way, I'm so passionate about this because I use to do this sh!t all the time. "I'm too short, my teeth aren't perfect, my house isn't a mansion, I have a pimple, my nose isn't perfect, blah blah." All it ever got me was an empty bed.
Thank you Mr. Code! That is on point. Anything can be a limiting belief if you let it.

No offense to the OP, but this thread is BS. I live in Southern California, so just because I'm black I'm not supposed to get laid, even though I'm tall? That's a load of horse sh!t if I ever smelt some. Where the hell did you get that idea?

Like my man said above, if you're going to use height or race as a limiting belief that keeps you from getting girls, why not income, hair color, your job, your car etc etc etc. I think you get the picture.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Nobody likes short guys. My grandma used to talk about it.

"What kind of a man is a short man? It's not a man. It's a toy. A real man is tall"

Go figure.
Tell your grandma to shut up and make me a quilt and bake me a pie like a real grandma.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
Tell your grandma to shut up and make me a quilt and bake me a pie like a real grandma.
Where's the "middle finger" emoticon? :p