i must have sex in the next 3 months

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
In a depressing way the guy does have a point, life does revolve around sex.
name three people that have died from lack of sex....

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
name three people that have died from lack of sex....
i dont think anyone's died from it, but it could drive you crazy.

just look at priests...

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
what a waste!!!
i dont know what pisses me off more, the fact that you say you would contemplate killing yourself over sex or the fact that you want us to tell you how to go get laid.

the only advice that anyone on a message board can bring to you is, that you need to grab your own balls, find a way to raise your own confidence, figure out what you want to do with your life , and eventually stop being too scared of asking a chick out.

AND STOP BEING OBSESSED WITH SEX AND WOMEN.

the sex will come when it comes, your life is not supposed to revolve around it. make your life meaningful, by finding out who you are and what you stand for.
and who the heck is going to know if you have had sex or not?
how will anyone know?
who cares so much about your sex life, that the fact really matters?

WWhy are you forgetting that you are supposed to have a Life?

And please do not listen to little kids who have abarely lived telling you that the entire point to life is to have sex.

Please, do youself a favor and do not live your Life on those terms, man.

Oh and sorry to break it to you, but women stay away from desperate needy guys.....

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I'm thoroughly befuddled . . .

As to why this thread has gone 5 pages so far and threads by Interceptor, Penkitten, Victory Unlimited and other bright stars from the heavens, have only garnered responses enough to fill a coffee cup?

What the fvck is wrong with you guys? We preach day and night about boy-men becoming TRUE men but lend time to gibberish such as this?

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
As to why this thread has gone 5 pages so far and threads by Interceptor, Penkitten, Victory Unlimited and other bright stars from the heavens, have only garnered responses enough to fill a coffee cup?

What the fvck is wrong with you guys? We preach day and night about boy-men becoming TRUE men but lend time to gibberish such as this?
I think every one overreacted, this was most likely a troll, you don't remember the Pen15 Club joke?

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:

cheers!

my thoughts exactly

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread is fvckin hilarious

Lamont

Reaction score
ok im sitting here wiht the knife to my ****in neck and i am hesitating but seriosulyt wantto kill myself. i am only pushign it and its just scratching and made small cut but i just have to psuh it in and then pull it ******s to cut my throat. i knwo i have 6 days to go but want to cut it short becayue i am in pain and resentment. i have failed. i ont have any friends so i cant go out becasue ifi go out ill be a loseron his own and i dont deserve that at this point esp[cially where harldy anyone has that problem. i am sik of others havign a rich life and had it easy wiht women. i cant make friends because i was never taught growing up and shouldnt have to learn now. i want to go away from thgis and as for my parents **** them i didnt ask t o be born. i just wnat it to end right now.
Pics or it didn't happen!

But seriously, stop whining like a little *****. There are people that have really miserable life and they don't whine, they fight to be on top. I'm 20 and a virgin and there's nothing wrong with that. Sure as hell beats losing your virginity at 16 and getting some chick pregnant then having your life and hers screwed for a looooong time. Plus you'll enjoy it more if you lose your virginity to somebody you fall for instead of some random slut who you will threat like a bag of **** afterwards.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tick tock tick tock....

Isn't it amazing how hard it is to achieve goals which is hugely dependent on the actions of not only yourself but another person....