I hate it when you find out that they're JAILBAIT

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
How many people want to to move to NickBe's country? Now how many wish they could move to the USA? Given a choice where would most prefer to relocate? Case closed.
You mean Australia? I am sure a large percentage of Americans would rather be in Australia. Americans love Australia I rarely if ever meet an America that does not want to live in Australia.

Case closed???

You act as if I just hater America for no reason but I have spent a lot of time in America on business. America is my biggest market and it has made me rich but spending time there I find my self inundated by unintelligent people.

By the way most Americans do not know the world outside America. They get the false impression that most other countries are bad. For example you ask an American about Romania they say it is a corrupt country in which you will get shot for speaking out against the government and everybody is poor. When in reality over the whole of Romania there are very few murders per year. In fact America has more murders per day than Romania has per year.

You ask an American about France they will say it is full of arrogant racists. The truth is France is very accepting and in general the people are not arrogant.

Your average American is lead to believe most countries outside America are crap when in fact they are not. So of course if you ask the average uneducated, dumb American about moving to let say France they will say "no way".

I am not saying all Americans are dumb but a lot of them are. There are smart ones I do business with the smart ones I know a lot of very smart Americans. All i am saying is that every time I am there I see a whole lot of arrogant idiots who care more about who got evicted from Big Brother than the fact that the American government is exploiting their own troops by selling the $50 plates of chips.

This is from personal experience so it's hard to dispute. It is especially hard to dispute when hald the American guys here agree with me.

I should add that because of America's vastness some the country is varied and some parts are much better than others.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn yo this guy just shuts down everyone lol you should go on the yo mama show

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
I spend a lot of time in America and I do not hate it but the people as a whole a dumb. America is a world power because of what it use to be soon it will be like England is now. Your economy is falling to pieces and you are totally dependent on China who keeps jacking up prices on imports. With 75 trillion dollars national debt and bills piling up America will lose its position as world power.
America is the most wealthy nation in the WORLD. Falling economy?????????????????? We have the most millionaires/billionares on the planet.

NickBe said:
When China sells its dollar holdings Japan will follow. The U.S. dollar will become worthless. When the money has no value the countries power will decrease exponentially.
Now you're talking out of your BUTT.

NickBe said:
You are the most dominant culture? you have no culture, yes you are the most dominant country but you are not the most dominant culture. Not by a long shot.
Who else has the most dominate culture?? Australia????? LOL!!! The world likes to watch our movies...and imitate us. I'm sure you have a Mcdonalds somewhere near you in Australia. LOL!!! Foreigners flock in droves every year to visit Disney World. We can't stop the gazilion of immigrants that want to come here. No matter what we do they keep coming and coming. Why is that you might ask. Because America is the land of opportunity.

NickBe said:
You cant dispute anything I said and I bet you can not find a country that has more negative aspects.
You've obviously have NEVER been to AFRICA. I HAVE. And i'll tell it's not pretty. Not preety at all.

NickBe said:
I mean charging your own soldiers who are dieing for their country $50 for a meal of chips and hamburgers is ridiculous. At least the terrorist have honor and look out for their own.
The terrorists have honor? You're SICK man. What the hell is wrong with you?

NickBe said:
I challenge you to find a country with more negatives than America.
SUDAN

NickBe said:
You sound like another one of those over patriotic idiots who doesn't know the world outside America. I have traveled the world with an open mind and I have no reason to be a 'hater' but when I spend time in America I see a vast difference between the intelligence, friendliness and openness of countries like Italy, Romania, England.
I've traveled around the world too. I've been all over too. There is no place that can provide the economic opportunities that America can.

We have a saying in America. You either LOVE it or LEAVE it. If you hate America so much DON'T COME BACK.

NickBe said:
yes you are the most dominant country
Good, now we are getting some where. NO SIT DOWN AND SHUT UR TRAP.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
You ask an American about France they will say it is full of arrogant racists. The truth is France is very accepting and in general the people are not arrogant.
Don't make me bring out the vids of those racist soccer leagues in Europe. Quite despicable.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people would like to visit a lot of places. I want to visit Antarctica, but I don't want to move there. I don't know a single American who would like to move to Australia, but I know plenty of Australians who have moved to America.

If you give a guy from say, India a choice between America and Australia the majority will want to see the new world.

NickBe said:
You act as if I just hater America for no reason but I have spent a lot of time in America on business. America is my biggest market and it has made me rich but spending time there I find my self inundated by unintelligent people.

Why is it that every dyslexic with an Internet connection thinks he can claim to be "rich" and people will believe him?

NickBe said:
By the way most Americans do not know the world outside America.
BullShyt.

NickBe said:
They get the false impression that most other countries are bad.
News flash - a lot of other countries ARE bad.

NickBe said:
.... if you ask the average uneducated, dumb American about moving to let say France they will say "no way".
Why would they move? Things are great here, their friends and family are here. Doesn't mean they think France is bad (although the French employment rate has been a little shaky over the last decade, don't you think?) does it?

NickBe said:
I am not saying all Americans are dumb but a lot of them are.
A lot of humans are dumb. Thanks for helping provide a case in point.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
You mean Australia? I am sure a large percentage of Americans would rather be in Australia. Americans love Australia I rarely if ever meet an America that does not want to live in Australia.
The only reason Americans like going to other countries, is because of the fact that we get treated like Kings wherever we go. Girls want to fuk you simply because you're an American.

You think we're so closed minded and whatnot. Maybe we are, but you're so open minded, your fuking brains have leaked out.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Valley djing i agree with your post but what you said about open mindedness is wrong U CAN NEVER BE TO OPEN MINDED

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It cracks me up that most people who advocate being open minded are intolerant of people who choose to be close-minded.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let us get back to the reason why this whole discussion about America got started.. forget the political crap..

America is one of the most sexually repressed and backward countries in the world! America is ruled by a bunch of right wing bible thumpers who try to thrust their morality on everyone else. Most countries have a MUCH MORE open attitude to sex. America seems to suffer from some deep seated guilt about sexuality.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
America had the iPhone and iPod first. Look how many people got on a plane to come HERE to get the iPhone.

And we have Heinz 57 Ketchup, and the Ford Mustang. WOOOO!

And Donald Trump, Paris Hilton and Tom Cruise.

:crackup:

I dont care to spend time on this NEW topic. I prefer the original topic in discussion. If people are so inclined to go back and forth, why not start a thread in the anything else section?

I just had to be a smart ass.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point - before our local Aussie illiterate derailed us we were discussing jail bait. Who's up for a screening of Kubricks Lolita?

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the Mr Stanley Kubricks Lolita. (AMERICAN film director) lol

Talk about criticism on that film. Had to be edited. Cant say exactly what, but it did.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
America is the most wealthy nation in the WORLD. Falling economy?????????????????? We have the most millionaires/billionares on the planet.
Whats that got to do with failing economy? Do you know about economics, do you know the Aussie dollar is closing in on 90 U.S cents? Do you know the British Pound is now worth $2 U.S. Dollars? Do you know the Euro is closing in on $1.40 U.S.? When the Euro was released it was worth $0.80 U.S. a few years later it almost buy one and a half U.S. dollars. The economy is in bad shape in America, the dollar is losing an incredible amount of value very fast.

Who else has the most dominate culture?? Australia????? LOL!!! The world likes to watch our movies...and imitate us. I'm sure you have a Mcdonalds somewhere near you in Australia. LOL!!! Foreigners flock in droves every year to visit Disney World. We can't stop the gazilion of immigrants that want to come here. No matter what we do they keep coming and coming. Why is that you might ask. Because America is the land of opportunity.
If you think culture can be boiled down to movies and Disney Land then it just proves my point that you most Americans are dumb. America use to be the land of opportunity now with its ****ty public school systems it is spawning an endless stream of uneducated idiots.

The terrorists have honor? You're SICK man. What the hell is wrong with you?
I do not support what terrorist do and I do not agree with them killing innocents. When you ask about honor though the title goes to them. You cant say they kill innocent people so they are not honorable if you want to do a body count of civilian murders America has any country in the world beat. America has murdered millions of innocent civilians so don't bother bringing up murder.

What is interesting is how America intentionally exploits its troops. These people are fighting for their country and to government and then the government sets up franchises charging the $50 for a simple meal of chips and hamburgers. Is that right? can you defend that?

How can a country sell soldier food for unbelievably high prices we are talking 20 times what it costs to make the food? If the soldier are fighting for America they should be fed for free they should not be exploited.

I've traveled around the world too. I've been all over too. There is no place that can provide the economic opportunities that America can.
I agree with you there but that doesn't mean the people are not dumb, the health care and public school system isn't failed and that the government isn't screwed up.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You people are so simple minded. As soon as I talk about America you get on the defensive and bring up movies and how many people want to move to America. That is not important, I am not saying that America is useless, Americans made me rich.

What I am saying is:

- Due to the failed public schooling system in recent years there has been a huge influx of dumb, uneducated people into adulthood. This is something you can not dispute America is full of dumb people more so than most other countries in the world.

- America has a failed health care system. If you do not have money you die is basically what happens. That can't be disputed it is pretty straight forward. Most other civilized nations have a good health care system. In Australia we do not pay the way Americans do. In Europe and England it is completely free.

- America's judicial system does not work properly. If you can get away with 10 years for manslaughter but get 11 years for consensual sex with a 15 year old girl when you are 17 there is something wrong.

The only reason Americans like going to other countries, is because of the fact that we get treated like Kings wherever we go. Girls want to fuk you simply because you're an American.

I am not anti-America, I spend a few months a year in America. I just dislike been inundated by idiots which America seems to be spawning inr ecord numbers.

ValleyDJing said:
he only reason Americans like going to other countries, is because of the fact that we get treated like Kings wherever we go. Girls want to fuk you simply because you're an American.

You think we're so closed minded and whatnot. Maybe we are, but you're so open minded, your fuking brains have leaked out.
08-01-2007 06:41 AM.
it is really the other way around, Americans are hated world wide so they do not get laid.

MrStabAHo

Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe...you just come off as a know it all and a jack-ass... You know how stupid YOU look when you hate on America?

We're defensive because your basically insulting Americans. I guess the old saying is true though... If you don't have people hating then your not doing your job...Motivation. Keep hating NickBe.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not hating I am pointing out facts and you guys are ignoring them and instead going on about America creating the internet. Way to rationalize.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got sick of all this crap and the hijacked thread, so I started a new one so we can get back on topic and discuss the original topic. SHEESH!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
I am not hating I am pointing out facts and you guys are ignoring them and instead going on about America creating the internet. Way to rationalize.
So that's your purpose in this forum?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
..... more so than most other countries in the world.
That is where you enter the BS zone.. I've been around, the world is infested with stupid people (the gene pool needs chlorine and all that) and if anything most foreign countries add a big dose of ignorance on top of it.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The U.S. is the wealthiest nation in the world. The U.S. has the highest per capita income of all economically advanced countries.

The US is a phenomenally rich country. In 2000, we were generating $7.9 trillion of national income, or $28,000 per every man, woman and child in the country. That’s a lot of cash, over 100 grand for a family of four. No wonder the average square footage of new housing construction has skyrocketed despite smaller families. Or that there are 12 million “leisure and hospitality workers” in the United States. Or that the number of children taking luxury cruises each year has doubled since 1998, to one million. This country is so rich we can now afford to have 13 million more cars than drivers.

"While the U.S. national debt is the world's largest in absolute size, a more accurate measure is that of its size relative to the nation's GDP. When the national debt is put into this perspective it appears considerably less today than in past years, particularly during World War II. By this measure, it is also considerably less than those of other industrialized nations such as Japan and roughly equivalent to those of several Western European nations."