I could get more girls than every other person in this forum combined!

lynch1000s

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sexually seductive. I'm a good conversationalist, and I'm fun to be around.

And I'm cute and sexy (physically).

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice, why dont u write down some tips for the less fortunate among us? :rolleyes:

lynch1000s

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll answer any questions. Usually I talk to girls in close, but not too close manner.

When you talk to girls, the spotlight should be on them, what their interests are, what they think, what they feel.

Don't bother talking to girls about crap like, how did you do on your test, or how do you think the weather is.

All conversations should be based on opinions and feelings. That's huge, and you should listen and respond to what they say.

When I see girls I know, I usually give them a hug, (out at parties and stuff, not when I just randomly walk by them).

If I see girls that I know, then I give them a smile and a hi, (I usually don't feel like talking to girls that I don't really know unless I'm drunk).

Just let them know they are known and that you remember who they are.

Many guys over-do things. They think that they have to get to know girls really well, and have to talk to them on the phone and stuff just to spark an interest.

Girls can be easily influenced with a hug, a smile, and a few conversations during a party that interests them.

I have more, just ask.

lynch1000s

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's also important that you meet these girls and get to know them. It's a lot tougher attracting women with one initial meeting (like at clubs and stuff).

If you get to know a girl, and talk to her on a regular basis, and go to the same parties regularly, then they'll feel more comfortable with you, and feel more attracted to you.

And it's not just about hooking up. You have to think long term. You want to get to know these girls, and then things can get closer.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, that's good to know. And I'm also happy you chose to share that with us and I bet you are too.

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
very general information.

maybe i'm just an ******* but...i knew that prior to coming here. it's common sense with any girl...or even when you meet guys just go gain some more friends.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Than every other person, huh? woooooooow that's a lot of girls.
Hey, here's a thought, maybe you should tend to this harem of women and get off our nutsacks. Thanks a bunch!

Rex Man

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
Lynch. When you talk to a girl, what kind of moode and tone do you set? Who's the boss?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lynch1000s said:
I could get more girls than every other person in this forum combined!
Good for you. How did you end up at this forum by the way? FYI, you've been here for over 1.5years and if you've not learned all the qualities of yours stated above, I'd say you need a lot to do on your learning skills.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lynch, could you be my guru? I feel that you have some very profound things to say. Speaking about long term, what the devil do you say to them when they want to get married to you after you've been going out for 2 or 3 years?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Good for you. How did you end up at this forum by the way? FYI, you've been here for over 1.5years and if you've not learned all the qualities of yours stated above, I'd say you need a lot to do on your learning skills.
Maybe he should compair notes with Sk.... Ah nevermind... :whistle:

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lynch1000s said:

Maybe so, but my penis is bigger than yours :rolleyes:

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lynch1000s said:

hmmm, k... and so what makes you think you can do better than "anyone on here"

All you seem to be doing is parroting information available from the DJB.

Those are some great affirmations, and I think it's cool you have that sort of confidence, but the thing is about cool people, they don't go around saying "i am so cool" most people make that connection by how they act. What I am getting at is you can do what ever you want but you seem like just a DJ like others in this forum.

*shrug*

AlekNovi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually he gave very good advice that many people here "do know already as common sense". YET you're not using it.

Especially the importance of being seen at many places by the same girls, and becoming a familiar face. That's huge.

Even thought it's every kid's wet dream to grow up and be banging every girl the spots in a club.

The truth is that the world's biggest seducers and don juans tend to meet most of their women (some even exclusively), thru social circle and enviroments with warm-approaches (like groups, organizations and parties) where you have become the familiar face.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiftkey said:
Maybe so, but my penis is bigger than yours :rolleyes:
LOL was waiting for someone to say that, like really who cares if you can pull all the girls in the world this here forum is to help people pull girls aswell not brag about how good one is at pulling girls.

Reaction score
lynch1000s said:

YOU ARE A HO-MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!