I could get more girls than every other person in this forum combined!

lynch1000s

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElChoclo said:
Lynch, could you be my guru? I feel that you have some very profound things to say. Speaking about long term, what the devil do you say to them when they want to get married to you after you've been going out for 2 or 3 years?
I'll help anyone out.

Anyways, I don't have sex with a lot of girls, in fact I don't have sex outside of relationships. I don't think much of guys who brag about hooking up with a bunch or random girls, because usually those guys aren't in relationships with attractive women.

I gave some of my tips, and I'm sure I have more. I don't think there really is any secrets that anyone on this board doesn't know, it's just all about how you use them.

You want to make girls desire you. You want girls to want to be with you. You want girls to think you are the man of their dreams, whether you are or not.

With that said, you'll have attractive women wanting to be with you.

I'm so good, I have two girls following me around like hell. Both are attractive, and both had boyfriends while they began following me around. So of course what I say works, or else I wouldn't be in this situation.

As far as marriage is concerned. It's only good to marry if you really feel like you could spend the rest of your life with that person. After your married, you can no longer be a DJ, and you have to pursue other interests of excitement. And make sure you have a good job so you can successfully raise a family.

tadhgire

Don Juan
Reaction score
what would happen then if just kicked your ass in the middle of a club and continued to game your girls... how would u get out of that one? being a dj does not mean you have to be a ****... :moon:

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find your statement to be very vague for example:

You want to make girls desire you. You want girls to want to be with you. You want girls to think you are the man of their dreams, whether you are or not.
This tells us nothing. You might as well have made a phrase that says most women are attracted to men. If you're saying specific examples of how to accomplish this can't be stated because women are diverse and it will vary woman to woman then your advice is pointless and is a matter of finding women that are attracted to what you feed them.

Earlier you said ask them deep questions that require an opinion and respond back to them. Don't ask them pointless things like the weather or what they got on a test. You can't just introduce yourself and immediately start asking opinionated questions; unless ofcourse you are asking pointless opinionated questions which to me wouldn't be deep questions. Deep opinionated questions are going to involve politics, morals at their roots. Two topics that you don't want to immediately bring up.

Is it possible that maybe you know as little as others as to why women like you but they just do?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think all the girls want you yet never actually have that much sex.

They don't like you in that way, it could all be in your head.

Not saying your a homo or girlfriend or anything, just saying.. you never really know what girls are thinking just because they want to hang around you. Kinda scary to have a little fantasy in your head that they want you and all that sh!t when they just want to be friend and hang out.

(Not sayin your advice sucks, it's basic sh!t.)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm beginning to like this thread.

Zebedee

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you felt that you have to brag to a bunch of strangers shows that your insecure. By the way talking to girls you've just met about feelings and emotions is not a good idea the subject should remain light and humorous.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because he gave advice does NOT prove he is really good with women. Anyone can look this **** up at fastseduction or bristollair. Anyone can come up here and say I ****ed more women than sosuave or all the PUAs combined.

Edit: Post a pic of you and some girls or girlfriend, to ATLEAST show that you have some social proof. No bull**** excuse. Post the pics.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol well, I belive the guy.

If he was some geek wanting to prove something he'd post stuff like Pook (sorry but it's true and some guy stalked him and found out.)

It's just all he said was, "be social and make the convos interesting. I'm goodlooking too." << basicaly. Well fvck no sh!t. I bet chicks want to hang around you then, so? Then he goes into saying he doesn' actually have that much sex.. and ya know. I know guys like that. Girls talk to them, they hug them.. and then those guys think they own those chicks but yet never get any. So I'm pointing it out.. I can tell a troll.. this guy isn' one. He probally may not post again either.

It's something to talk about on this forum too. Thinking girls like you when you don't actually get any. It's an interesting topic ya know. Also, hey, what about the guys that get a lot of sex but girls don't even like them that much either.. that's even more common. Interesting stuff. Basically asking the question.. "Does the DJ or guys like him really exist in the way we think he does?" good question eh? Because we can never know what's going on in up there in those crazy chick's minds.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
...So? I don't need lots of girls, just the right ones. You can take all the wh0res and leave the good ones for me.

^_^

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lynch1000s said:
I'm sexually seductive. I'm a good conversationalist, and I'm fun to be around.

And I'm cute and sexy (physically).
Dude, you're so awsome, I want to be just like you when I grow up. :up:

Cute and sexy are like the gayiest terms to describe yourself man.

A little side note for you, guys who actually get women don't brag about it over a d'amn internet forum
Jack@ss

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lynch1000s said:

Go get 'em Tiger. :rockon:

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
...So? I don't need lots of girls, just the right ones. You can take all the wh0res and leave the good ones for me.

^_^
What about your friends Girlfriend?:confused:

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
zerocelcius said:
What about your friends Girlfriend?:confused:
I meant in general. Not at the current point in my life. Like later on.

Lol, geez, you followin me around the boards or what? hehe jk.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lynch1000s said:

Hahaha.

Wait..

Hahahaha.

Aww hell, you've made my day :flowers:

Whatever happened to being a man these days?

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like an insecure loser. 'hAY everybody I'm cooler than you!" Shutup. And your "advice" is about as generic as it can get.

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and you are cultured, sophisticated , stylish..... what else dude?

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stating the obvious

And make sure you have a good job so you can successfully raise a family.
:whistle:

Don't talk with your mouth full.
Eat lots of vegetables.
Don't smoke as it damages your health.

:kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: :kick: