I could get more girls than every other person in this forum combined!

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lynch1000s said:
I'm sexually seductive. I'm a good conversationalist, and I'm fun to be around.

And I'm cute and sexy (physically).

go jerk off. you're worse than an attention wh*re.

lynch1000s

Don Juan
Reaction score
tadhgire said:
what would happen then if just kicked your ass in the middle of a club and continued to game your girls... how would u get out of that one? being a dj does not mean you have to be a ****... :moon:
My game is over with girls. I rarely go out to parties anymore anyways. Actually, what I said should come with a few warnings:

Don't do this to girls you don't want, cause they may want you.
Don't do this to crazy girls, cause they exist, and I mean psycho girls.

It's about getting a nice girl that you want. I'm not into being a player, and I don't party or flirt with girls anymore anyways.

But those were just my tips, they work, use them or leave them.

lynch1000s

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and don't try to attract girls with boyfriend either, or you'll have people seeking revenge on you. And don't attract girls who your friends are interested in, or you'll lose your friends.

I've given up my game, got me into too much trouble. But yeah, girls really do just want a guy that is nice and charming and that they're comfortable with.

Getting attractive women isn't hard, but everyone on this board tries to come up with some sort of strategies to doing so. It's not hard. A lot of guys on this board could have attractive women chasing after them all day long.

That's all I'm going to say.

lynch1000s

Don Juan
Reaction score
88888888 said:
Deep opinionated questions are going to involve politics, morals at their roots. Two topics that you don't want to immediately bring up.

Is it possible that maybe you know as little as others as to why women like you but they just do?
Okay, I said that's all I was going to say in my post above, but I didn't see your post.

When I have a conversation with girls, the conversation always (just the way I talk) based around me and her. I put the focus on the girl, and the way I conversate puts the focus on me.

I like talking about myself, and I like listening to other people talk about themselves. Women are attracted to that.

I don't talk about politics, religion, anything that revolves around current events, sports or anything like that.

The conversations revolve around me and you. The girl is the focus of my attention, and I'm the focus of the girls attention.

Don Juan
Reaction score
lynch1000s said:
Okay, I said that's all I was going to say in my post above, but I didn't see your post.

When I have a conversation with girls, the conversation always (just the way I talk) based around me and her. I put the focus on the girl, and the way I conversate puts the focus on me.

I like talking about myself, and I like listening to other people talk about themselves. Women are attracted to that.

I don't talk about politics, religion, anything that revolves around current events, sports or anything like that.

The conversations revolve around me and you. The girl is the focus of my attention, and I'm the focus of the girls attention.

So really you're simply saying ask open ended questions. They aren't deep they're simply a means of extending the conversation and at the same time make her feel better because she feels a part of it rather than a one sided conversation.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
this guy sounds liek a troll who just joined, yet hes been here for a year and a half with only 34 posts.......a troll in hiding?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lynch1000s said:
oh and don't try to attract girls with boyfriend either, or you'll have people seeking revenge on you. And don't attract girls who your friends are interested in, or you'll lose your friends.

I've given up my game, got me into too much trouble. But yeah, girls really do just want a guy that is nice and charming and that they're comfortable with.

Getting attractive women isn't hard, but everyone on this board tries to come up with some sort of strategies to doing so. It's not hard. A lot of guys on this board could have attractive women chasing after them all day long.

That's all I'm going to say.
Sounds like you were just pvssy hunt and went on a sarging/banging spree without qualifying the women and you got your balls caught in a trap. It's understandable why you would post those tips for your own edification. In a nutshell, you don't have to stick your d1ck in something just because it's wet.