I Challenge the Top DJ on This Site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:mad: Whats the point of this thread you probably fvck boys anyway so you hate HBs so you will win the PUA contest if your emotions are not in something its easy to win at it thats why gay guys are excellent PUAs :yes:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jlaix said:
I will take down any DJ on this site.
Under what terms? Amount of number closes? Kiss closes? Consecutive F-closes?

Outline your terms before you go popping off son.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Under what terms? Amount of number closes? Kiss closes? Consecutive F-closes?

Outline your terms before you go popping off son.
I was thinking the same. The logistics are jacked. And, one day and one night would hardly be an accurate cross-section of overall skills.

It would have to be a decathalon, with a complex point breakdown for each type of close, over several days.

And, what would be the point value if YOU reject HER? What would the point value be if you help the other guy pick up? The point value for getting VD?

:confused:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
I was thinking the same. The logistics are jacked. And, one day and one night would hardly be an accurate cross-section of overall skills.

It would have to be a decathalon, with a complex point breakdown for each type of close.

And, what would be the point value if YOU reject HER? What would the point value be if you help the other guy pick up?

All good points. I guess the guy being selective and turning away women may not be a consideration in cetain societies.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with Jariel and Vulpine. For the truly successful people on this site, they really couldn't give a damn about challenging some competition-hungry guy to see who's better at picking up women. There are more interesting and satisfying things out there than picking up women: dirt bikes, power tools, rock concerts, 4x4 trucks, etc. While you are on your quest trying to prove that you are a PUA, others have more important things to do that are more interesting than wasting their time on some big-breasted bimbos in a club.

Women should merely compliment a man's successful life, not be the source of it.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can number close all day long. If all we need to quantify a 'win' is a pocket full of phone numbers, then it's hardly worth the effort. How do you quantify a victory? If you hook up with one HB for the evening you close down other potentials. Are 2 HB 5s worth a 10? If I close 3 HB 7s in one night and JLAIX closes 1 HB 9 do I win? Am I AMOGing this guy at the same club or am I at another club with a different camera crew? This member joined SS 4 days ago and I happen to know the real JLaix is much older than his collected photos on the PUA site.

That said, even the real JLaix wouldn't last an hour in South Beach with his looks.

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:

It would have to be a decathalon, with a complex point breakdown for each type of close, over several days.

And, what would be the point value if YOU reject HER? What would the point value be if you help the other guy pick up? The point value for getting VD?

15 points if he gets her naked in a room. He doesn't have to fvk her. He can just say he's unable to perform and get half the score of a lay.

10 points if you get her bra or underwear (think 16 Candles).

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the world of boxing you have in-fighters, out-fighters and brawlers. Each have their particular boxing techniques, many mix them up and use more than one style, but all of these boxers regardless of how they fight need to know the same basic things, like how to protect themselves and how deliver proper punches. Comparatively, Sosuave is nothing more than the fundamentals. Mystery, Style, David D...they all use confidence. They all use eye contact. For this guy to challenge Sosuave for what it is would be like a boxer challenging the concept of a proper punch.

There is nothing for Pook, Anti-Dump or anyone else in the Sosuave community to really stand up and represent here, unless Jlaix is willing to forgo the use of confidence and eye contact in his own game during such a challenge. I'd be more than happy to "represent" Sosuave myself if Jlaix "embraces his desperation" and "keeps a woman high up on her pedestal". I'll be the first guy in line to challenge a Jlaix that "refuses to be a man" and shows up on a first date with flowers and candy who "plays the nice guy" and drowns a woman with "compliments galore".

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i may start posting my fuc* reports, if this is the level of attention ppl give.

in all honesty ss and pua community are different, totally different.

granted a good body of this site is how to get women, but the main theme is imporving oneself and not having women be the center of your world.

now i am not going to post random trash to this guy, he is succesful or thinks he is, good on him.

but i know guys and i know when i am ontop of my game, that would eat him for breakfast, hell one of my mates fuc*ed 4 birds in one night 3 of which he met in bars, he uses no pua stuff.
and as fuc*ed well in excess of 300+ women, i know this for a FACT<<<< believe it or not i care little.

he as settled down now and focused on his life, but a year ago he and i would have ripped this guy to shreds and mystery too.

anyway pointless thread tbh, ss and the other pua sites are worlds apart thats the difference.

me personally:

this site as helped me to motivate behond the first lay, granted i fuc* alot of women and have lost count to the amout i have had.

things this site as helped me to sort out:
learning a degree
learning to drive (i was always driven about by gf or mates and never had the need) this site as encouraged me to get that area of my life sorted.
i work out and have grown a noticable muscle mass, granted its not perfect but its a vast improvement.
i am activly more sociable.
the amount of stuff i see thats quality helps me to define the type of women i want and not simple a wet hole, getting a wet hole is not that hard at all tbh.

granted this site was not the only factor but i cant ignore it was a contributory factor, even the pua stuff i have applied but since i was succesful with women prior i dont pay it alot of attention and when i do i seem to get lesser results.

oh and i dont live in the USA, i am UK!

but one thing that needs to be noted: the other sites always try to peddle there wares on this site, so it must have something!

i see many people from other sites coming here to state how great there site it, but the more i see the more i seem to be less impressed in truth.
asian playboy:
this guy:
a few others but i cant remember there names.

but what others are missing it can all be applied, so regardless of theory wars, newbs can gain from it all so i will refrain from slagging this guy off, but i can see his need to market his wares can be a sore point.

Oh and how does on know the results wont be edited and fixed?

and from what hear my english accent is simply enough to get my a few sha*s in america oh and i know i am better looking then the guy posting, not that that means anything, a pair of balls and confidence and having a chilled and fun persona is more then enough in shi* loads of situations.

some of the birds in those vids are hot, but i know i have had hotter :D

one last thing<<< focusing ones life on fuc*ing women gets boring even the best pua know this!
also being good with women, as a negative effect after a while as you see them in a different light and sometimes i enby the ignorance some of my mates have when it comes to women, ignorance is bliss, tbh no one apart from ss metions the negative effects of pu and seeing women in a different light then the innocent creatures one imagines them to be, but ss helps to recognize that and show how a guy can avoid any emotional damage, even fuc*ing alot of women as a negative effect people seem to miss. I am not going into it here there is enough of that info free on this site already. you can refer to my sig if you want.

also this site is free!

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
superchill89 said:
what's wrong with asian playboy?
not saying there is anything, but he is in the marketing business!
so read into that what you want.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jlaix said:
I am a PUA, I can work both natural game, and routine based game. I've seen a lot of posts saying that the "sosuave method," is much better than the typical community PUA game.

I personally challenge the top Don Juan on this site to a 1 on 1 infield duel. I will fly to where ever you are, as long as it's in the United States or Canada, so no logistical exuses.

I will also hire an ameture camera crew to film the entire event, and we will post it online for everyone here to decide for themselves. If you think I will somehow edit the video, instead, you can hire a camera crew...and I will fund it.

I will take down any DJ on this site.

So, who's the best here?
I challange you to crawl back into your hole.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.