Reaction score
I love Hyori Lee said:
Actually I'm the best.

Meet me at 1st Street in Los Angeles.
Not true...I can "score" faster than any guy on this site, guaranteed. :yes:

Jlaix

Banned
Reaction score
I see a few people responding, but I am looking for the top guy here so there will be no dispute.

Somebody asked about the specifics about the infield challenge.

We will sarge for 3 hours durring the day, and 3 hours durring the night, this way we can show day and night game.

I pull chicks every night I go out, so if you are going to seriously challenge me, please be at a level where you can enter a venue and take over the room. I don't want to waste my time with some half assed PUA who can only get makeouts in the club.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jlaix said:
I see a few people responding, but I am looking for the top guy here so there will be no dispute.

Somebody asked about the specifics about the infield challenge.

We will sarge for 3 hours durring the day, and 3 hours durring the night, this way we can show day and night game.

I pull chicks every night I go out, so if you are going to seriously challenge me, please be at a level where you can enter a venue and take over the room. I don't want to waste my time with some half assed PUA who can only get makeouts in the club.
Well, I pull numbers or a lay more or less everytime I go out clubbing, so I'd hardly call myself a 'half-assed PUA', but I do SERIOUSLY doubt that you'll find anyone from this site that is at the level that you are seeking as a challenge.

You should get in on that keys to the VIP show...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Not true...I can "score" faster than any guy on this site, guaranteed. :yes:

Being a woman has it's perks sometimes, eh?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I could be having sex with a complete stranger in the bathroom at any club within 5 minutes if I wanted to. :D

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
So pimp its scary said:
Being a woman has it's perks sometimes, eh?
shhhhh

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jlaix said:
Jlaix said:
I really dont care about your pickup ability since I dont need any pointers, in particular pointers that I have to pay for, but your marketing is genius. I challenge the best (on a site that doesn't distinguish the best), you guys responding aren't at my level (even though I called everyone here out), I dont want to waste my time with a half assed PUA (yeah I can call you out, but in my head when you respond I'm still better than you).

Instead of calling out the "best" pua on this site why dont you just go ahead and give the times and dates of your seminars and put up public challenges to anyone who wants to show up and beat you at your own game. Get over yourself. Just because guys are willing to pay you money to supposedly learn how to be a pua does not necessarily make you a pua.

So instead of acting a big shot and then backing down why not just open up your "pua sessions" to anyone who wants to challenge you. Or maybe your scared that you'll lose your only source of income if you do so.:rolleyes:

Jlaix

Banned
Reaction score
belividere said:
I really dont care about your pickup ability since I dont need any pointers, in particular pointers that I have to pay for, but your marketing is genius. I challenge the best (on a site that doesn't distinguish the best), you guys responding aren't at my level (even though I called everyone here out), I dont want to waste my time with a half assed PUA (yeah I can call you out, but in my head when you respond I'm still better than you).

Instead of calling out the "best" pua on this site why dont you just go ahead and give the times and dates of your seminars and put up public challenges to anyone who wants to show up and beat you at your own game. Get over yourself. Just because guys are willing to pay you money to supposedly learn how to be a pua does not necessarily make you a pua.

So instead of acting a big shot and then backing down why not just open up your "pua sessions" to anyone who wants to challenge you. Or maybe your scared that you'll lose your only source of income if you do so.:rolleyes:
Bro, my abilities infield arent up for dispute, thousdands upon thousands of guys have seen me game all over the world, that part is not up for discussion.

I refuse to hold an infeld challenge at one of my bootcamps, students pay about 2K each to learn from us every weekend, I will not include them in this drama.

I am not backing down, I just want to know who the top DJ here is, and I will fly him out and challenge him.

Nuff said

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Jlaix...the guys who actually do well with women on here wouldn't feel compelled to respond to you because they don't feel the need to prove anything. The only guys who are going to respond are trolls, newbies, teenagers and the angry anti-feminists. There are a few guys on here who are working on building their confidence and overcoming their personal issues and trying to better themselves. That being said...the most prolific posters are guys who spend most of their time biotching about and blaming women for their own poor choices and mistakes rather than learning to take repsonsibility.

Here's a tip...if you want to invite people to use whatever services you offer don't come on here like another immature posturing puss bag...we have enough of those to last a life time. Just say what you have to offer and tell people where to find that information. The method you're using is not going to get the response you want...it's just going to invite flames, posturing and wasted bandwidth.

I notice you changed your challenge to "him"...chicken! :D

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Jlaix said:
You caught me, missy.

I'll challenge you. I guarantee I can get laid just as fast as you at a club.
You wish... :moon:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Jlaix said:
Is Wyldfire declining?
If I did the casual sex thing and were not a full time college student I would accept and make you eat your words. I don't think anyone is going to accept your challenge, though.

If you honestly want to get someone to fly out wherever there is...let me make this suggestion...make anyone interested send you a PM telling you why you should pick them to show "how you roll" or whatever the heck you want to call it. You'd get a much better response and others might actually check out whatever help it is you offer.

Honestly now...trying to be ****y with other guys online serves no real purpose. Just offer a free seminar or whatever it is to whoever has the best "essay" application and if you know what you're doing the person you pick can come back and report on it. Doesn't that make more sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.