I Challenge the Top DJ on This Site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jlaix

Banned
Reaction score
I am a PUA, I can work both natural game, and routine based game. I've seen a lot of posts saying that the "sosuave method," is much better than the typical community PUA game.

I personally challenge the top Don Juan on this site to a 1 on 1 infield duel. I will fly to where ever you are, as long as it's in the United States or Canada, so no logistical exuses.

I will also hire an ameture camera crew to film the entire event, and we will post it online for everyone here to decide for themselves. If you think I will somehow edit the video, instead, you can hire a camera crew...and I will fund it.

I will take down any DJ on this site.

So, who's the best here?

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea go creepy stalker dude... you're such a PUA!!

I think i have a youtube video of you in action.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should challenge someone to a troll contest instead; I'd be a guaranteed win for you.

Jlaix

Banned
Reaction score
azanon said:
You should challenge someone to a troll contest instead; I'd be a guaranteed win for you.
Azon, what did I tell you about talking?

Anyone who doesnt have anything productive please don't post.

R4dianeclipse

Don Juan
Reaction score
The "I will take down any DJ on this site." part is soooo lame and stupid. Who the hell cares???

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jlaix, people who don't have anything better to do are usually called a troll. Most of us go between this site and ASF and mysterys new site, so your huffing and puffing is nothing new. Also, your association with RSD couple with your post on this site is prima facie ...SPAM...
RSD has taken a bit of a credibility hit, so your promotional activities are a bit late in the game wouldn't you agree?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know I just realized something. Although I feel we seem a bit dysfunctional with all the infighting that we have but one thing I must say that just may be a distinction for us; we don't go to the level of self promotion and division to meet up in order to challenge one another. Most of the meet ups have been for getting to know fellow DJs and to help build up one another. When it comes down to it, I believe we have less infighting than many of the other "societies" which are caused by challenges which tend to lead to backstabbing and descension.

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that sounds freaking awesome. It's a shame I'm still in training. I love taking down big talkers. Whenever I've been defeated in anything in life, it was by someone who hardly ever said a word but did a lot.

One thing you are failing to realize is that this community is not all SoSuave method. We have D'angelo on board for ****y funny and access to materials outside of sosuave such as works from Style, Mystery, and Tyler Durden. Just search youtube and you'll find tons of approach videos.

Unless you go after a weak troll, you probably will fail in your conquest to take down any DJ let alone the best.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...

A few things.

Firstly, I have not actually read anyone on this site saying that "sosuave seduction" is better than other methods. In fact I am of the belief that when PU is discussed here dudes draw from of a smorgasboard of different teachings.

Secondly I would say that this site isn't about being a PUA but a DJ. A DJ is meant to be about improving himself and being the best person he can be. He does not measure his worth by his ability to bed babes.

So Jaix, if ever you are in Sydneytown, I'd be happy to catch up with you, share a beer and some ideas and have a fun night of meeting girls and honing our skills.

But the concept of having some competion where women are the score card, I'll pass. Thats not what I'm about.

JJ

Jlaix

Banned
Reaction score
SamRi72 said:
Wow, that sounds freaking awesome. It's a shame I'm still in training. I love taking down big talkers. Whenever I've been defeated in anything in life, it was by someone who hardly ever said a word but did a lot.

One thing you are failing to realize is that this community is not all SoSuave method. We have D'angelo on board for ****y funny and access to materials outside of sosuave such as works from Style, Mystery, and Tyler Durden. Just search youtube and you'll find tons of approach videos.

Unless you go after a weak troll, you probably will fail in your conquest to take down any DJ let alone the best.
Bro,

My friends include Mystery, Style, Tyler Durden, David D, etc.

I teach with real social dynamics, and run bootcamps all over the world every weekend. At this point in time there is no dispute over my game, go check out our site, realsocialdynamics.com...see my testimonials, read the forum, ask people about my game.

Even better, email mystery, tyler (I run bootcamps with him every other weeekend.) ask them about me.

Wanna learn more about my game, go download my archive on fastseduction.com.

Jlaix

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody is stepping up, just online amoging.....just what I thought.

I will up the ante, I will award $1,000 cash if you beat me infield.

If I'm that bad you'll win, and just got yourself a free trip, $1,000, and shame me on sosuave.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jlaix said:
Nobody is stepping up, just online amoging.....just what I thought.

I will up the ante, I will award $1,000 cash if you beat me infield.

If I'm that bad you'll win, and just got yourself a free trip, $1,000, and shame me on sosuave.

If your willing to come down to CHicago I will take you on anytime. First of all give me some more details on infield. Is this clubbing and getting numbers, kiss closes, fvck closes. What exactly determines the winner. And if this is a fvcking scam(if your trying to game me out of money or sell me something when I meet you) I will crack your fvcking head.

If your willing to come to Chicago than I am down for the challenge. PM me if your serious.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do like your field reports (my little pony, huh huh), so random. Reminds me of my last pickup. I was carrying a huge piece of foil, and some chick was looking at me out of curiosity.

I walked up and said, "Whoah, whoah, wait, where's your foil??" She gave me a WTF look, "I'm supposed to . . . have foil?" I said, "Never mind the foil. You aren't from around here, are you? [blah blah]"

Anyways, I don't live in the western hemisphere. :(

You can try the mature man forum, but they'll probably snort derisively (being mature and all.)

Shezz, cod3r, master of the universe are gone. I think the best real, hyper-active PUA here is pacwolf:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=85237

He's a social machine towards the end of the thread.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jlaix said:
I am a PUA, I can work both natural game, and routine based game. I've seen a lot of posts saying that the "sosuave method," is much better than the typical community PUA game.

I personally challenge the top Don Juan on this site to a 1 on 1 infield duel. I will fly to where ever you are, as long as it's in the United States or Canada, so no logistical exuses.

I will also hire an ameture camera crew to film the entire event, and we will post it online for everyone here to decide for themselves. If you think I will somehow edit the video, instead, you can hire a camera crew...and I will fund it.

So, who's the best here?

I would SOO love to challenge you... I'm not greedy, I'd even split on the airfare to Calgary Canada (well, not first class or nothing, but you know) and offer a place to crash. Unfortunately someone of your reputation would MOST certainly school me in every sense of the word...

Even my wingman beats me in most every heads-up challenge ... I get 8 numbers, he'll have 10... I got 10 numbers he just came back from getting a bj in the back room, but then you'd probly even school him (being complete natural that laughs at the idea of researching game "What kind of douche would actually have to pay to learn how to pick up girls" was his initial comment at seeing a David D DVD set that I got my hands on).

Game has to respect game, and the opportunity to go side by side with a master of your reputation would be worth it... I would have already joined in on one of those bootcamps to figure out some of the ways that I can take things to the next level, I'm just not willing to pay (what I see as) such an exorbitant cost for a few days of a persons time.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Jlaix said:

So, who's the best here?

This fvcking clown can't even beat second grade english . . .

Fvck you and fvck Deangelo, Mystery (who I'm convinced is really a trans-testicle), Tyler Durden who is only as cool as the name he ripped, and every other guru type c0cksucker out there selling thier snake oils.

The ONLY thing you can beat is your small fvcking d!ck while finger typing more fiction.

dantesinferno

Reaction score
Jlaix ... i've used your airspace - all out of love routine ... hillarious!

dont know who lookyoung is (message me if your in the chicago lair) but i know the chi-town lair has some MPUA's that follow the "don juan" method.

Our finest vs you ... chicago has one of the best lairs in the world with tons of active guys come and give a talk and after you can have your contest ...

I am and consistanly # closing and getting laid so i reckon i could take you on...

looking forward to hearing from ya jlaix

Status
Not open for further replies.