I can't stand this not being able to get a girl thing

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Buy a compass, dude.
Go and get the ebooks available on this site. Print them. Read them. If you read something and you get the feeling "wow, this chapter is exactly about me", highlight it. Read the highlighted parts again. Identify your 2-3 major problems. Come back here again and tell your major problems, ask about books on these themes. Buy the recommended books. Read them. Those books will tell you what you have to do, what you have to change in your life.

Poonani Maker said:
Go out into the wilderness and attempttttt to survive.
Work on your issues. Get out and test your new skills on the field.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
I felt sympathy at first, but now this thread became real stupid show. If you spent time and energy on talking to a girl or developing yourself, you would be much better than now, posting and whining. Plus you look down on working out. One of best advices (as in non-vague) is to tell you get your azz up and go to gym. If you don't even want to do anything but whine on internet, then I will not expect any improvement from you.
hmm, did you miss the part when I said I go to the gym 4 times a week. Yes going to the gym is good and would be great advice for someone who sits in their basement all day but my point was that you shouldn't automatically assume that ppl aren't already doing that. But tell me, how often are you at the gym?

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drewskie said:
What does "At least thanks for trying" mean anyway man? Can you, do you, really expect one or any of us here to somehow write something that is going to magically transform you into a pimp? there's a reason people say there's no magic pill, the same reason this site exists. You have to figure out and do it for yourself, I'm sure that's not what you want to hear, but even if someone here wated to, they couldn't do it for you.Take heed of Warrior74's post, he's helping you out.
what I meant by "at least thanks for trying" is thank you to anyone that actually wanted to help without putting me down. Now I am doing Warrior74's idea, I was planning to do that even before he posted it. I now realize that making this thread was a waste of time because no one on the Internet can pinpoint my problems. And it doesn't even matter, I've realized over the last week that I don't need women. It doesn't matter that I'm a virgin, and I shouldn't listen to anyone that tells me differently. At least I'll have extra income since I won't be wasting any of it on some chick, maybe I'll buy that new car I've been thinking of for the last few months. Respond however you want now, I'll still check the site if there's a response to this thread by that'll be about it. Later.

aman

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOOKS DO NOT MATTER. Repeat that in your head until you actually believe and understand it. It is a limiting belief that does nothing but hold you back.

Men are visually attracted, women are behaviorially attracted.

For you, this means that you need to change the way you are sub-communicating yourself around women.

The question you need to ask yourself is:

When I interact with a woman, am I offering VALUE? What do YOU as a person add to the interaction. If you are simply being nervous and needy around women, you are taking VALUE from them.

Blank

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people gave you good advice and you refused to take it. You took a lot of things as personal attacks, that's why people started being *******s.

You really need to work on your inner game to be honest. All of the problems you talked about having are inner game issues.

Consider studying male psychology and read some books about manhood. There is some really inspiring stuff out there, I know it helped me out a lot.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to develop emotion. Females are attracted to males who can genuinely love, for them, for their children, for their parents, and extended family. You have to be a lover to get a lover. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XbzU2O-8os

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
You need to develop emotion. Females are attracted to males who can genuinely love, for them, for their children, for their parents, and extended family. You have to be a lover to get a lover. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XbzU2O-8os

I'm sorry, but that is a secondary thing. If she won't think about sleeping with you, she will not be with you unless she is after something. Love is important and is great, but that comes after she is first drawn to you. And believe me: I speak from experience. I could pile up all the good works I've done and still get looked over most of the time because I didn't excite them enough.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Da Realist said:
I'm sorry, but that is a secondary thing. If she won't think about sleeping with you, she will not be with you unless she is after something. Love is important and is great, but that comes after she is first drawn to you. And believe me: I speak from experience. I could pile up all the good works I've done and still get looked over most of the time because I didn't excite them enough.
So f**king true! You gotta get your foot in the door before any love can be distributed.

entgs2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
Oh man, I'm frustrated. This is retarded. I seriously feel like a social reject because I can't get a girl interested in me. I don't know where to go to meet these women or how I'm supposed to get them interested in me. All I know is what doesn't work. Clubs don't work, work doesn't work, school doesn't work, social circles don't work. I see all these other guys with girls and yet I can't get one, no matter how low I lower my standards (and don't think I haven't lowered them a lot). I'm obviously desperate, and apparently people notice that I go after lots of girls (one guy I know asked me if I was trying to date every girl we know). I don't know what to do anymore. I pretend that it doesn't bother me but it actually does. I should be happy with my life but this is starting to drag me down.

Now that that's over with, sorry for my little rant, I needed to get it off my chest. There's nothing anyone here can help me with, because nothing I've read here thus far has worked. I am thinking about stopping to pursue women, at least to get rid of people's impression that I try and date every girl (which I do, I try and play the numbers game, hasn't worked thus far). I'll probably start pulling back from social gatherings for a bit, got a lot on my plate right now and I'm not happy.
Sorry to add more negativity to an already negative post, but I have a couple of comments.

1. My life is worse than yours in every way. At least you're meeting girls, and have a social circle and friends. I don't. I can guarantee I am worse with women than you are. So remember that, no matter how bad you think your life is, someone always has it worse.

2. It sounds like you're in college. After you graduate, chances are your social life will degrade even further because while in school, at least you're constantly meeting new people around your age. So that should be just another reason to push yourself to improve your life now.

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man you just need to relax,
stop trying so hard to get girls and focus on other things in your life
and eventually you will find that you will have confidence from accomplishing things
and when you dont feel as desperate and more confidant then you are ready for women

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
No, I'm not lacking in any of those. I am a little shy but not enough where it would turn off all girls. This is what is fvcked up, I should be able to get girls interested. Even one of my friends doesn't understand it and he has no problem getting girls.
I'm interested to know what your friend does that you don't. You should ask him for advice.

E

Energizer

Scion if you hate working out like I do then pack a backpack full of weight and go running for half an hour or an hour everyday. I do that rather than hit the gym and I love it.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Energizer said:
Scion if you hate working out like I do then pack a backpack full of weight and go running for half an hour or an hour everyday. I do that rather than hit the gym and I love it.
I like working out. Even when I can't make it to the gym I do bodyweight exercises. And I'm trying to get back into doing CrossFit.