How my looks got me dumped!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, frodo, I can see why you want this girl back. Think about her on her knees while he comes all over her face and she's just begging for it and then sucks his balls dry like a hoover. Not to mention that she's queefing like a mofo after that big rod has degraded her ass.

Attractive, she is.

How bout you link the guy's myspace profile and your ex's? I want to see what we're dealing with here. Do that, and we'll see what we can do to help you win her back.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flu said:
She is shallow and superficial. You're better off without her.

Bah. People should go for what they want. She's not attracted to him anymore and wants a hotter guy. There's nothing wrong with that.

Why is that shallow? Why is that superficial? I sure as fvck what a hot woman.

Looks matter and anything else is fairy land.

King Frodo

Banned
Reaction score
skiptomylou- i thought we were cool, you messaged me and sh1t telling me to post this story about a "girlfriend who dumped me for a good looking guy" to make your point sound better. and now you are calling me a fag? thats uncalled for, go join michael richards in the biggot circle you lame piece of sh1t. after all the years that we've known each other, this is how you end it.

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your looks didn't get you dumped, your attitude got you dumped.

Find another girl and move on with your life.

King Frodo

Banned
Reaction score
skiptomylou- i thought we were cool, you messaged me and sh1t telling me to post this story about a "girlfriend who dumped me for a good looking guy" to make your point sound better. and now you are calling me a fag? thats uncalled for, go join michael richards in the biggot circle you lame piece of sh1t. after all the years that we've known each other, this is how you end it.

Macca

Don Juan
Reaction score
King Frodo said:
T W A T!!!!!!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
frodo - i mean sorry, DREAMX - cut the ****in crap, ur a little troll who'll never get a girl, and i cant believe its actually fun for u to be making up lies on an internet forum, trying to be funny in front of a bunch of internet people...............you basically are a PSYCHO

King Frodo

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
yes, people taking this frodo peice of crap really are idiots and losers

and frodo aka dreamx is a troll and faggot - i dont see how wat i said is wrong
im not a troll jackass, and you might as well be a troll since anything you ever say is bullsh1t

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This website has gone to hell. Don't even respond to King Frodo's problems, they're fake.

1) King Frodo is NOT skiptomylou21
2) This thread is bs created by a troll

Use your common sense if you think otherwise....

iammanh

Reaction score
Normally I would only view the forum, but it's thread like this that cause me to join the forum and join the debate. Imo, the mod here should ban BOTH king frodo and skip. These two seem like ****ing idiot who doesnt contribute anything useful to the PU community. Just my thoughts.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its ok king...

you can always be my friend.

Trolls 4 Life

Sincerly Yours
~E-Friend

...i think your gf story now implies to how you and skip were reallllly close buds and now he dumped you for a better looking dude...its ok, hes shallow.

:rock:

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to tell ya, but you been banging a 12 year old...

Camv

Reaction score
I have just experienced the same thing Frodo...

I loved my girl and she loved me back. We had been together for like 1,5years. One day she got this free training lesson flyer from a gym close to home. She was thinking of not going, and i was like pushing her to it. I said it could be good for her cuz i love to train. Well, she listened to me and went. She liked it and signed up at the gym and started training regulary. 3 weeks after the first training lesson she told me that she hadn't got the same feelings for me any longer and it would be wrong to continue. This came like lightning from clear sky. 1 week earlier we had just been laying in bed and she told me that she would have given up life if she hadn't had me (she has experienced alot of family problems, which i helped her through). But suddenly everything we had said and done together didn't matter any more. I tried to make her come to senses, but she had made her mind. I packed my things and moved home to my parents totally heartbroken. Some days later I found out she was dating the training instructor. Yeahyy, great!! F**** *****!!! Absolutly incredible.

What saved me from hell wore all my good friends. They backed me up, gave me "The game" and now 1 month after breakup Im starting to see the light. There are lots of great women out there. If it wasn't ment to be it simply wasn't... But take your time to get over her, new women may not be the answer...

As many others has said before me, you will get over this Frodo. You have probably learned alot. Before you know it you will look back and laugh about it all, and understand you got the better half of the deal than her. She lost something, you didn't!

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

(sorry my bad english)

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Camv,

Congratulations on coming to the light. Im very sorry you had to be put through hell to get here but that is the path almost all of us have had to take before we WOKE up. Anyone who said it was going to be easy street was lying to you. Youll be more successful in all aspects of your life once you have mastered being a good man.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Camv said:
She was thinking of not going, and i was like pushing her to it. I said it could be good for her cuz i love to train.

she would have given up life if she hadn't had me (she has experienced alot of family problems, which i helped her through). But suddenly everything we had said and done together didn't matter any more.
Lol, you fewl!

Dating reality after feminism & the sexual revolution:

There's always someone hotter and women are always going to keep trading up for it given the opportunity. Therefore, longterm relationships are now obsolete.

Get used to it or join MRAs and slowly fight for more leverage back....

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Yeah, frodo, I can see why you want this girl back. Think about her on her knees while he comes all over her face and she's just begging for it and then sucks his balls dry like a hoover. Not to mention that she's queefing like a mofo after that big rod has degraded her ass.

Attractive, she is.

How bout you link the guy's myspace profile and your ex's? I want to see what we're dealing with here. Do that, and we'll see what we can do to help you win her back.
A blast from the past, why do dudes bother typing in this rubbish, another fool whose IQ is under 50. :mad: