How my looks got me dumped!

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, and my point is that you're clearly an AFC so you were bound to fail regardless of your looks.

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks do matter, but it wont make or break relationship.

King Frodo

Banned
Reaction score
looks do matter, and it will break a relationship...havent you been reading?
Anyways, it's been one week since she broke up with me and i broke down and called her last night trying to talk to her and my man instincts took over and i started asking about this other guy and the conversation turned nasty. she was all like "you dont wanna know" and i kept pushing buttons and finally she was like "yeah fine, he F---ed me better than you ever did!" and i couldnt believe it. it was a punch to the gut. then i started asking about other stuff (bad move) and she was like "yeah, hes f---ing huge"
word of advice dont ask if you are in my shoes.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
looks prbly mattered to her, cuz you either

A.) bored the hell of out of her
B.) Let her have the ball on her side of the court
C.) Cried like a little girl
D.) Sexual prblems =X
E.) ALL OF THE ABOVE

No one in here will say looks dont matter, in fact no human being alive will say looks dont matter. But looks dont get you the girl you want. Personality is a big factor because the way you move with a girl, talk with a girl, act witha girl is what will get her wanting you. Anyways your girl is a hoe, you need to go read the djbible, and we get your point with how hung the dude is...:nervous:

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
trust me after observing my dad and all his relationships the best thing to do is find another girl even if shes in a passionate relationship with this new guy it will hurt her to know youve moved on people always want what they cant have so get out there man ..... think of it this way ... your not in love with her your infatuated by her. that perspective makes it easyer 4 u

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Troll

Mr.Elor and PlasticSurgeon are on the money for sure.

Macca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep I think this guy is a troll too...plus he keeps calling peeps an idiot? Surprised he hasn't been warned?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
PLEASE do not dare associate this troll with me!! i hate trolls, and if i was making fake accounts, i woulda been banned.......he will be baned soon i hope

(i am speaking out because I know you people are alluding to ME because im the resident "looks mean everything" guy)

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
cuz i been lookin at this thread and i see some shyt talkin bout me going on

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KingFrodo - Sounds like you are learning one of life's little lessons. Girls go for hot and big much more than a good relationship. Chances are she will fall for this guy and he will cheat on her and break her heart or he will turn into an ******* and she will get sick of him.

That's the reason you can't allow yourself to get too close to any of them. If someone better comes along then they will be gone especially at your age. By calling her and acting like a wuss you probably even ruined the chance to go **** her after he breaks up with her. If she does come running back, under no circumstances get back with her because she will just be using you to get over her heartbreak and for your emotion support, once she has gotten over him then she will be gone again breaking your heart again. If she comes back because he's turned into an ******* then I would still recommend not because it's too dangerous.

Either-way. The reason why no-one want to help you get her back is a)there is no-way, b)It's not in your best-interests.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW - Offcourse looks matters. Can we end this debate. That's the reason if you are average, go for average girls. Otherwise you will just be frustrated your whole life.

King Frodo

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou and me are buds. hes my bro, so stop talkin **** about him. he is the only one who makes any sense around here

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
WHAT THE ****!!! i am not ur goddamn bud, i dont even know who u are....u goddamn troll and liar, PLEASE BAN THIS IDIOT

King Frodo

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou is betraying me as we speak. he took my side on this debate when nobody would, and i thought he was a friend, but now i know he is just on this forum for friends and doesnt even care about what the morals he preaches. i expected better of you skip

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Dude your acting like a total AFC. Come on dude wake up. IT WILL NEVER WORK. THIS GIRL IS BANGING ANOTHER GUY. Get it through your head.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Let me give you some advice. The way things should be is she shouldn't be doing this other guy. But the way things are she is. You need to adjust you have been knocked down, but not out. Get some other girls, if you don't you will make your life miserable. There is nothing u could do for a girl to come back 2 you. If she wants you she will call you.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
idiots, faggots, trolls, u ****in LOSERS - understand, that this kingfrodo (aka dreamx) who I PERSONALLY have gotten banned for pointing him out to the mods thru private messages, he hates me.......and hes playing off my looks thread and trying to make a joke, and hes also instantly trying to make me look bad by saying im "his buddy", this guy is a sad pathetic loser, WHY IS HE NOT bANNED YET???

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
yes, people taking this frodo peice of crap really are idiots and losers

and frodo aka dreamx is a troll and faggot - i dont see how wat i said is wrong

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
King Frodo said:
you idiot, im not trolling. i came here asking for help to get her back, and now i realize i dont want her back. and as for my name, i just like LOTR

Don't worry, troll is the internet equivalent of "the n word," communist, or terrorist, or jew. Any time you don't match 100% with what someone else wants you to say then you're labeled one of these things. Since we're on the internet you'll be called a troll a lot cause it makes people feel better to give you a label rather than actually think about what you say.