how many of you guys......

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Smoke some weed now and then, sometimes more than I should lol.

I roll at huge events only (pop X).

Seriously, LEGALIZE MARIJUANA!

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Smoked weed every day when I was 21. That lasted about 6 months. Total waste of time, looking back on it. But there were some good laughs there.

Went cold turkey and didn't touch it again until a few weeks ago. Only had very small amounts though, nothing like what I used to smoke. In small amounts (but good weed), I get a tiny buzz, but I'm otherwise normal, which is what I like. A couple occasions I had "too much" and it buzzed me hard, but I hated it... not paranoid or anything, just it was so BORING. I can't BELIEVE I used to just sit there like that every night at one stage, buzzed off my head, laughing at totally idiotic crap with a pack of loser friends.

Done plenty of other stuff too, but never got into it that much, not the way I did with weed.

Only crap thing about weed now is that it seriously does seem to affect me on days where I DON'T do it, like a serious lack of motivation. I was hoping this wouldn't happen, but it has, so it looks like I'm just gonna have to can the whole thing. It would have been nice if I could just have a little smoke at night, just take the edge off a bit, but if I'm gonna be de-motivated the next day, stuff it, it's not worth it.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fenderules said:
a little off topic but im just curious about how many dudes on here smoke pot or do other drugs.

i'll smoke pot but thats it. Not meth or E, Acid or wutever. Those are things i dont want to be involvoed with.

here in canada dope is everywhere, more people my age smoke it then dont. Is it the same for you guys where you live?

Pot effects your short term memory, one does not need to read a scientific journel to see that. Heavy pot smokers will back up this claim, they suffer really bad memory issues, reasons why you will see University kids drop out of courses, school work suffering and your job stagnating.

I could post shi* loads of examples of heavy pot users, who swear there is no harm whislt they stack shelfs in tescos with a degree, or who work on a pot wash machine or are delivery drivers and happen to loose there dam keys too many times.

The case where soft drugs leads to hard drugs is also especcially true, most claim this is BS but knowing first hand how this works, from seeing mates go down this route i know this is a FACT.

Soft drugs, makes you form a community with like minded people, there is nothing better then having a smoke with a buddie, the community gets bigger as it grows more people come in and eventually some-one offers somethign new to the table, people try it, the peer pressure kicks in and others give in and try the new drug and before you know it, you have some soft drug takers, smoking crack.

I have seen whole community's fall to shi* for the above reason, what started out as teenagers experimenting in drugs ended up in deliquents who would rob from there own mother to feed there habit.

Drugs are for loosers, any way shape or form.

Drugs are there to help you either escape reality or give you a boost of confidence.

both are fake:

reality escaping, you cant escape reality by taking drugs, your simply making it worse, you come back with a thump and have done NOTHING to change reality instead you are nothing more then a DRUNK, accepting there lot, drugs will keep you in that poor reality!

False confidence boost, granted you may feel great on drugs, but once off it the high is replace with a new LOW! You can get fixed on the high.
If you did not take drugs and concentrated on building up your confidence by normal methods, you will get a steady return instead of an up and down fix that is false. It is far wiser to gain a 100% confidence boost at all times that a 25% boost at odd times! It makes more sense to work on your issues to become a solid individual then hide under the mask of drugs.

Drugs again are for looser, who cant attain any level of self respect.

there is not reason any one should take drugs other then the weak minded.

Yes soft drugs can be ok, but most of the time these are abused.

I see people compare drink to canab' the difference drinkers normally moderate there intake, where as heavy can users, do it daily, for a drinker they are called DRUNKS.

There is no room for drugs, if you have your shi8 together.

As for Bill Hicks, yeh he was good and had some very interesting points, but i dont agree with what he says in alot of situation, i think MR Hicks grew around the tinted glow of drugs and never was introduced to the real effects drugs have. He had money and the position to see drugs in a better light then most, the average person drugs are just fuc*ing bad news full stop.

I have dumped girls for taking drugs and left mates for it also, i dislike drugs and i base this on experiance and not some glamorized media theory and i know i have good reasons.

As for Cok' well if your rich and have the money do what you like, but doing coke on a normal salarie is just fuc*ing retarded tbh. Yeh the effects of cok' aint that bad, but people usually take more and more and more and more and more, until there nose caves in and there money is spent on some fix! Hence a slave!

I repeat doing drugs is for loosers, i dont have much respect for druggies :D

DJ in Progress

Don Juan
Reaction score
up here in maine pot is everywhere. i smoke pot regularly as well as drink regularly. never have tried any other drug, they have no appeal to me. the majority of the people in highschool and college up here have tried pot or use it occasionally. in my opinion pot is a lot safer drug than alchohol is.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never smoked or drank anything alcoholic in my life

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done pretty much everything except needles; none of it has had lasting appeal. Haven't touched anything hard for years except the occasional spliff, line of charlie or an e if they're on the house. Being a law student with things to do that require me to be on top of my game, I can't really justify the waste of time and money anymore, not to mention the risk of drugs on my record.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a waste of time using mind altering drugs, alcohol and pot included, it is better in the long term to face lifes problems without them.

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done weed, speed and ecstacy. Don't really like weed much, I prefer stuff that picks you up rather than chills you out. I take a couple of e's every few months when going to a rave or having a big night out, but that's about it for me these days.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlasticSurgeon said:
This is rich boy land and sure enough, there's more coke here than Columbia.

I went through a whole coke phase, it seamed like the ultimate party drug, an amazing rush, you feel so powerful, so on top of the world, you can talk to anyone, you feel motivated....

But then comes the dark side. The craving for more. The irritability, the anxiety, the paranoia, the nose bleeds, the come down..

And nothing beats that feeling of complete guilt and regret the morning after when the sun comes up and you haven't fallen asleep and you know you won't fall asleep again for at least another day...

Hey, at least I never went on week long binges like the rest of my friends.

Despite what Rick James says, cocaine is not a helluva drug. It's your worst nightmare, white slavery.
that sounds more like crack/freebase than coke. I've done both (regretfully). I don't lite the pipe anymore but a might do a gram of coke if i am with the right lady... there is no comedown and when you are done you are done (unlike crack like I said) and the sex is that much better.

pot is actually the saftest drug you can use. it's not very addictive, you can smoke it all day long and the worst that can happen to you is you smell like pot and you get hungry and laugh alot.

funny enough, I don't like weed. tried it before (of course)...actually the only time I would really use weed is when you take a blunt and sprinkle crack in it with it, makes it that much better.. but I digress.. :( (memories)

the funny thing about coke is, you never know how many people do coke, until YOU do coke. people who I have known for YEARS just started to pop up out the woodwork, and I wouldn't even tell them what I was doing. I guess you just pick up on certain things.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
Pot effects your short term memory, one does not need to read a scientific journel to see that. Heavy pot smokers will back up this claim, they suffer really bad memory issues, reasons why you will see University kids drop out of courses, school work suffering and your job stagnating.

I could post shi* loads of examples of heavy pot users, who swear there is no harm whislt they stack shelfs in tescos with a degree, or who work on a pot wash machine or are delivery drivers and happen to loose there dam keys too many times.

The case where soft drugs leads to hard drugs is also especcially true, most claim this is BS but knowing first hand how this works, from seeing mates go down this route i know this is a FACT.

Soft drugs, makes you form a community with like minded people, there is nothing better then having a smoke with a buddie, the community gets bigger as it grows more people come in and eventually some-one offers somethign new to the table, people try it, the peer pressure kicks in and others give in and try the new drug and before you know it, you have some soft drug takers, smoking crack.

I have seen whole community's fall to shi* for the above reason, what started out as teenagers experimenting in drugs ended up in deliquents who would rob from there own mother to feed there habit.

Drugs are for loosers, any way shape or form.

Drugs are there to help you either escape reality or give you a boost of confidence.

both are fake:

reality escaping, you cant escape reality by taking drugs, your simply making it worse, you come back with a thump and have done NOTHING to change reality instead you are nothing more then a DRUNK, accepting there lot, drugs will keep you in that poor reality!

False confidence boost, granted you may feel great on drugs, but once off it the high is replace with a new LOW! You can get fixed on the high.
If you did not take drugs and concentrated on building up your confidence by normal methods, you will get a steady return instead of an up and down fix that is false. It is far wiser to gain a 100% confidence boost at all times that a 25% boost at odd times! It makes more sense to work on your issues to become a solid individual then hide under the mask of drugs.

Drugs again are for looser, who cant attain any level of self respect.

there is not reason any one should take drugs other then the weak minded.

Yes soft drugs can be ok, but most of the time these are abused.

I see people compare drink to canab' the difference drinkers normally moderate there intake, where as heavy can users, do it daily, for a drinker they are called DRUNKS.

There is no room for drugs, if you have your shi8 together.

As for Bill Hicks, yeh he was good and had some very interesting points, but i dont agree with what he says in alot of situation, i think MR Hicks grew around the tinted glow of drugs and never was introduced to the real effects drugs have. He had money and the position to see drugs in a better light then most, the average person drugs are just fuc*ing bad news full stop.

I have dumped girls for taking drugs and left mates for it also, i dislike drugs and i base this on experiance and not some glamorized media theory and i know i have good reasons.

As for Cok' well if your rich and have the money do what you like, but doing coke on a normal salarie is just fuc*ing retarded tbh. Yeh the effects of cok' aint that bad, but people usually take more and more and more and more and more, until there nose caves in and there money is spent on some fix! Hence a slave!

I repeat doing drugs is for loosers, i dont have much respect for druggies :D

spoken like it came from a drug campaign.

drugs are DRUGS becuase the media wants you to think of them that way. I admit to hitting the pipe, and luckly I didn't do it long enough to develop that craving that comes from long time use... but to say drugs are all bad is you not knowing one iota what you are talking about.

When you get your teeth pulled, do you get a shot of morphiene to ease the pain? That's a drudge, but you must be a user to take it.. as a matter of fact, cocaine once did the job of morphine, which should be ovbious if you tried it, because within 10 minutes of doing a really good line you can't swallow, as you throat is num.

I was plenty confident when I wasn't or when I don' tuse drugs. I very rarely use drugs (if ever) around the company of other people, expect for the occasional drink. I have a few female friends who like to "party" and I "party" with them from time to time.

As far as coke, it's addictive, but it's as addictive as alcohol is.. which is not that much. I can/can do an 8ball right now, and when i'm out, assuming I'm not geeked to the point where I can't sleep, have a drink and go to bed and be done. What you are reffering to is called the comedown, and if you have never done ANY DRUG in your life it can be pretty bad I guess, it's not that bad. The comedown using freebase is the worst ever.. you HAVE to have more. It got to the point when I would take pills 2 or so hours to knock me out when I knew I would be done so I wouldn't have to deal with the comedown (which is when I knew i needed to stop) it's when you cut it with baking soda and make freebase and smoke it is what gets you. Crack and heroin are the two most addictive drugs on the face of this earth. heroin is the only physically addictive drug, the only drug where after an extended use of time, you literary can't quit or you would die (something you couldn't get me to try if you put a gun to my head also)

If I had a son right now, if I found out he was doing coke, I would talk to him about it (obviously) and would monitor his usage to make sure it was recreational, but wouldn't make him stop, as long as he can keep it recreational.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think jonwon has some good points there, though. I've never really understood studies that purport to show no linkage between soft and hard drugs. That DEFINITELY contradicts my own experiences and those of the people I observed. The longer I smoked weed (daily), the more the quality of the people I smoked with deteriorated, to the point where (pretty quickly) I was in crowds where people would casually talk about and pull out harder stuff. Eventually, with continuing exposure, most people cave and try, and then either freak out and get away from the scene altogether, or succumb to it.

His point about using drugs to plug holes in your life is also well taken. That's NOT a good reason to drugs at all.

However, drugs are FUN. They CAN be just another form of recreation. Obviously great care needs to be taken, because it's a rather risky form of recreation, but it CAN be done.

Having said that, for MOST people, the dangers are too great. I think a person is FAR more likely to destroy his life with too much drugs than with too much chess or too much ballet. If it's recreation you after, there a better things to do than drugs.

What "the media" want you to believe is tough one. The mainstream media is overwhelmingly liberal, and liberals are generally in favor of a 'gentler' attitude towards drugs, weed in particular. I find it hard to believe that media pushes the liberal angle on virtually everything else, but they then turn into staunch conservatives when the issue is drugs. I think the reason that whatever media stigma about drugs there is exists because they ARE a social blight; the evidence of that is just too strong to ignore.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
spoken like it came from a drug campaign.

drugs are DRUGS becuase the media wants you to think of them that way. I admit to hitting the pipe, and luckly I didn't do it long enough to develop that craving that comes from long time use... but to say drugs are all bad is you not knowing one iota what you are talking about.

When you get your teeth pulled, do you get a shot of morphiene to ease the pain? That's a drudge, but you must be a user to take it.. as a matter of fact, cocaine once did the job of morphine, which should be ovbious if you tried it, because within 10 minutes of doing a really good line you can't swallow, as you throat is num.

I was plenty confident when I wasn't or when I don' tuse drugs. I very rarely use drugs (if ever) around the company of other people, expect for the occasional drink. I have a few female friends who like to "party" and I "party" with them from time to time.

As far as coke, it's addictive, but it's as addictive as alcohol is.. which is not that much. I can/can do an 8ball right now, and when i'm out, assuming I'm not geeked to the point where I can't sleep, have a drink and go to bed and be done. What you are reffering to is called the comedown, and if you have never done ANY DRUG in your life it can be pretty bad I guess, it's not that bad. The comedown using freebase is the worst ever.. you HAVE to have more. It got to the point when I would take pills 2 or so hours to knock me out when I knew I would be done so I wouldn't have to deal with the comedown (which is when I knew i needed to stop) it's when you cut it with baking soda and make freebase and smoke it is what gets you. Crack and heroin are the two most addictive drugs on the face of this earth. heroin is the only physically addictive drug, the only drug where after an extended use of time, you literary can't quit or you would die (something you couldn't get me to try if you put a gun to my head also)

If I had a son right now, if I found out he was doing coke, I would talk to him about it (obviously) and would monitor his usage to make sure it was recreational, but wouldn't make him stop, as long as he can keep it recreational.
Look bud that was a post about drugs in general and if regardless what i sound like to you, i base my post on EXPERIANCE and not some BS that as been thrown around that is prominent in your post.

I Have lived in communities and seen kids i went to school with start out on weed and progress to harder shi* due to idiots like you claiming drugs are fine!

Yeh coke can be taken pritty ok, but what you fail to post also most poeple are not strong willed and can give into the fix they recieve and become addictied to the BUZZ.

Anyway i have seen my own brother turn from a normal kid to a crack head, thankfully he is off it now, but it took 4 years for him to come off it.

So dont pressume my post was some media white wash BS, i have seen this first hand and i only have to go back to places where i lived to see the effects it still as on people i once know.

Hell i gave 50pence to a begger last week,want to know who he was?

Really want to fuc*ing know.

Well he was some kid who had his shi* together at school, was a top dog alpha, hard no one fuc*ed with him ever and he was smart, he was RESPECTED.

After going down the drug route, he is now selling the big issue and looks like a walking corpse.

My post stands, dont make me out to be an idiot!

you tell your kid about coke, me i will tell him the same shi* i had posted here.

And comparing something you get in hospital once a fuc*ing blue moon is a bit silly dont you think?!

Also what next tea or coffee?!

Yeh i can see it now, coffee meeting.

Jo:
Hey jonny this coffee is hot, dam what a buzz.

Bill walks in.
He guys what you doing, drinking coffee, hey cool, but hey check this out, this is like coffee but so much better.

Jonny:
sure give us a go on that.

No some how i dont think so.

Yes i have done drugs in that past AND I HAVE NEVER HAD A BETTER TIME WITHOUT THEM, THEN I DO NOW. Read that again<<<<<<<<,, yeh the drugs felt good, but dam there is nothing better then growing your confidence and sorting your shi* out, when you get there you dont need drugs.

And taking coke for sex, hey no problem what ever floats your boat, not all are as strong willed as you! Some think they are and even one who take it on occassion, soon end up taking it more and more and more.

Hey i have an army buddie who is pritty much hooked on the high! He tried to get me on it for free, i left him in the bar, i dont need that shi* in my life! But your life is yours, but i can still post my experiances on here.

anyway excuse the typos, i am tired went out last night and just booted a bird out!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, a crack head and a coke head are two different things.

I will be the first to ad mit, if I used CRACK (whcih is not coke) often, I could not control it.

they are not the same thing, it's techically the same drug, just a different form. But cocaine and freebase are two different things. WAY different. not even close to being in the same ball park.

and everyone gets drawn to crack the same way. You have 50 bucks on you. you want to party. 50 bucks in coke will buy a gram if you are lucky and it won't last 2-3 hours. but then the dealers says "man try this hard I got, I'll give you a good deal and it will last longer". Normally you can get 2 grams for about 60, but the dealer will cut you a deal (to let you try it) and give you 2.5ish grams for 50 dollars, or even an 8ball, knowing full and damn well you will be coming back for more. so you say, what the hell, I mean... it's here... **** it, let me give it a try.

Then you make some BS pipe, because you don't know how, or maybe you are lucky (or if you aren't lucky, however you want to look at it) you are with someone who has smoked before. so you take the first hit, and you light it like you would a bong and you do it and you say to yoruself "this is what everyone is talking about? This sucks" (becuase you have no idea what you are doing). Plus your tolerance isn't anything so at the pace you are at it's oging ot take you 2 days to smoke what you have. Then somehow you run into someone who knows what they are doing, and they show you how to tote the pipe, how to move the flame, how to hold the pipe, how to blow out, and you take that hit, that changes your life, for better or for worse.

For me, I had my "party date".. not really a date, we would just get an 8ball or so and sit and home and watch movies, drink, do lines and have sex. So I gave her the money to get the "party favors" and she comes back with hard instead of soft, saying "this is all I could find". Me never seeing it before really couldn't tell the difference, exepct for it wasn't as much (at least from my visual standpoint) and that was that, tried it, wasn't the BEST high I ever had but was definatly a high (See above) and we ****ed like rabbits the entire night.

if my son was on CRACK, I would take him to a DA meeting and watch him like a hawk for 6 months.

However you said something that I do want to compliment you on, and I 100% agree with. When i sat down and thought about it, I never really had thaqt much more fun when doing drugs then when I don't. like right now. I get a thrill out of life because of what I do, what I have turned myself into, what I have accomplished. you get a RUSH from doing lines of coke, but it's not BETTER, it just DIFFERENT. But not better. I was never one of those guys that did it to "get away", more to "enhance a party" type of guy, but when I noticed that I really wasn't enhancing anything, i wasn't as entrhilled to it anymore. not tos ay that I don't do it AT all anymore, maybe 1 time every 2 months or so... however I am probably going to call it quits for the aforementioned reasoning, but you get where I am going.

I'm not FOR drugs, don't get that impression... however I'm a firm believer that everyone has to walk their own path. All the Just say no slogans in the world couldn't hold a candle to when I took that first pipe hit and the rush it gives you, and the comedown afterwards. Then after that, and only than, being explosed to that, I could see if it was worth going on using this, the ramifications of it and what could possibly happen. Lucky I was able to do that.

people who are hooked on the high are 90% people of them ime who have nothing to live for, or at least that's what they think. The (Crack) high

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
lol, a crack head and a coke head are two different things.

I will be the first to ad mit, if I used CRACK (whcih is not coke) often, I could not control it.

they are not the same thing, it's techically the same drug, just a different form. But cocaine and freebase are two different things. WAY different. not even close to being in the same ball park.

and everyone gets drawn to crack the same way. You have 50 bucks on you. you want to party. 50 bucks in coke will buy a gram if you are lucky and it won't last 2-3 hours. but then the dealers says "man try this hard I got, I'll give you a good deal and it will last longer". Normally you can get 2 grams for about 60, but the dealer will cut you a deal (to let you try it) and give you 2.5ish grams for 50 dollars, or even an 8ball, knowing full and damn well you will be coming back for more. so you say, what the hell, I mean... it's here... **** it, let me give it a try.

Then you make some BS pipe, because you don't know how, or maybe you are lucky (or if you aren't lucky, however you want to look at it) you are with someone who has smoked before. so you take the first hit, and you light it like you would a bong and you do it and you say to yoruself "this is what everyone is talking about? This sucks" (becuase you have no idea what you are doing). Plus your tolerance isn't anything so at the pace you are at it's oging ot take you 2 days to smoke what you have. Then somehow you run into someone who knows what they are doing, and they show you how to tote the pipe, how to move the flame, how to hold the pipe, how to blow out, and you take that hit, that changes your life, for better or for worse.

For me, I had my "party date".. not really a date, we would just get an 8ball or so and sit and home and watch movies, drink, do lines and have sex. So I gave her the money to get the "party favors" and she comes back with hard instead of soft, saying "this is all I could find". Me never seeing it before really couldn't tell the difference, exepct for it wasn't as much (at least from my visual standpoint) and that was that, tried it, wasn't the BEST high I ever had but was definatly a high (See above) and we ****ed like rabbits the entire night.

if my son was on CRACK, I would take him to a DA meeting and watch him like a hawk for 6 months.

However you said something that I do want to compliment you on, and I 100% agree with. When i sat down and thought about it, I never really had thaqt much more fun when doing drugs then when I don't. like right now. I get a thrill out of life because of what I do, what I have turned myself into, what I have accomplished. you get a RUSH from doing lines of coke, but it's not BETTER, it just DIFFERENT. But not better. I was never one of those guys that did it to "get away", more to "enhance a party" type of guy, but when I noticed that I really wasn't enhancing anything, i wasn't as entrhilled to it anymore. not tos ay that I don't do it AT all anymore, maybe 1 time every 2 months or so... however I am probably going to call it quits for the aforementioned reasoning, but you get where I am going.

I'm not FOR drugs, don't get that impression... however I'm a firm believer that everyone has to walk their own path. All the Just say no slogans in the world couldn't hold a candle to when I took that first pipe hit and the rush it gives you, and the comedown afterwards. Then after that, and only than, being explosed to that, I could see if it was worth going on using this, the ramifications of it and what could possibly happen. Lucky I was able to do that.

people who are hooked on the high are 90% people of them ime who have nothing to live for, or at least that's what they think. The (Crack) high
Hey i think i was maybe a little too harsh on you i apologise, its just this forum attracts alot of people who dont have there world sorted out.

Kids from poor backgrounds or nice guys who will do anything to score, walk down the jerk route, these are the ones i am concerend about.

Who will experiement with drugs, due to peer pressure, these are normally the types that get dependent on the drugs and before you know it, they are moving onto harder stuff.

also crack and coke, no one goes out with the intention to be a crack head, most cases of crack heads have progressed from softer drugs, i.e weed and started experimenting on harder things due to the same scenario as you posted, one person goes out to get drugs comes back with something a little harder, since most are stoned they think fuc* it and peer pressure kicks in, before you know it there hooked.

My brother told me about his addiction to crack.

One day he was at a party all where doing weed and beer, some guy comes in looking all cool with a hot bird on his arm, instant social proof, pulled out the hard stuff, started offering it around, one person in the group takes it the others follow, they all try it, it hits but the buzz is like 'whats the big deal'.
Then they think they are immortal and can handle the fix 'i can handle this' is the mantra. So they try it again and BAM after the 3rd or forth try there pritty much fuc*ed.

also coke to the weak minded is as addictive as any other drug, that buzz most would gyrate to it, instead of focusing on there weak areas and improving self, lost into a false world of confidence whilst not doing a blind thing to chance there immediate reality instead jumping into a false reality fix of fake confidence.

I dont mind people who do drugs on occassion, the weed smoker once a party, blue moon or a coke user once a party or blue moon, its the heavy users i have no time for, i think there weak minded, the ones that need it daily, twice or even once weakly, or use it as a crux to help them cope when they go out socializing, if you need coke as some do to function around people in a nightclub, no offence but in my eyes your a looser!

Also seeing people on coke is pritty dam funny, i watched a mate in a trendy wine bar coked up out of his head, dance like the biggest **** i have ever seen, all the rest where drinking talking, there was no dance floor, this idiot was twirling around arms out, knocking people to the side, but he did not give a shi* he was so over confident he did not care that he looked the biggest pric* in the place, yes i had to leave him.

also another mate who did coke, his way of pulling women (it never worked) was pull his dic* out in a club and wave it at them, this was out of character, coke gives them too much confidence it has a reverse effect, i just looked on them like arrogant fuc*ed up arse-hole and everyone else in the club avoided them like the plague, but in there head they where having a good night!

I dont go out with those guys any more, too much, there whole night was taking cok*, the rest was not important, too over confidence and too far gone to realize what total ars*holes they had molded into.

Dubbed

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive never tried shrooms, id love to though, my only experiances with psychedelics were on mescaline. other than that hash is what im supplied on.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I've ever done is drink and I have tried pot once. I just took one hit and it was from some so so weed. It wasn't strong weed and since it was my first time, I kinda lost coordination and kinda was stumbling, but once I sat down, I felt really relaxed and just started laughing at the stupiest things that wasn't even funny. I felt kinda stupid laughing at things that wasn't even funny though. Then I layed down and bed and I kept thinking, "wow, i feel so relaxed. Weed is not as bad as ppl make it out to be."

Now, with alcohol I have noticed that it really messes me up ALOT worse than weed. Alcohol makes it to where I can't really walk at all and can barely talk and everything is slurred and plus the headache that alcohol sucks and so does the 7 trips to the bathroom the next day.

Reaction score
PlasticSurgeon said:
This is rich boy land and sure enough, there's more coke here than Columbia.

I went through a whole coke phase, it seamed like the ultimate party drug, an amazing rush, you feel so powerful, so on top of the world, you can talk to anyone, you feel motivated....

But then comes the dark side. The craving for more. The irritability, the anxiety, the paranoia, the nose bleeds, the come down..

And nothing beats that feeling of complete guilt and regret the morning after when the sun comes up and you haven't fallen asleep and you know you won't fall asleep again for at least another day...

Hey, at least I never went on week long binges like the rest of my friends.

Despite what Rick James says, cocaine is not a helluva drug. It's your worst nightmare, white slavery.
Wow dude so you only did cocaine? or did you do crack too? You must have done a lot if your nose started to bleed. My friend does it in highschool and he told me that one line costs 50 bucks for him. It's def a drug for rich ppl. I'm def sticking to alcohol, seen way too many kids f*ck up their life on weed and shrooms. They can't even think straight anymore and a lot of dropouts tend to smoke weed everyday.