How long can you go without masturbating?

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically think of it this way guys. What is the main biological drive of a living creature: To reproduce. When your body registers less and less activity to reproduce. It will go into a survival mode almost. Everything it can possibly do and everything you believe you (maybe consciousely or subconsciousely) need to achieve that means will be amplified.

Personal Magnetism
Focus
Aggressiveness
More energy to be awake longer and do more things (because you haven't drained it through orgasm)
Confidence

I really wish I had some material on this. Napoleon Hill in think and grow rich mentions "sex transmutation" (nothing about masturbating) but this has to do with transmuting sex emotion elsewhere.

I believe freud wrote about this. Not sure what he wrote but i'd be curious to find out.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is Day 8. Anyways, I had some action today that wasn't self fofilling, so I can't say I havn't blown anything in 8 days, but you know what I mean.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pimpin'
I always give myself a hard boner by using my imagination but then I end up jacking off. Do you guys make yourself get hard on purpose just to have that nice feeling or is it bad to do?
Why torture yourself like that? It's already a hard enough habit to break w/o doing stuff like that.

Day 2 for me. I still feel about the same.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It gets really, really, really hard around day five.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
end of day 13

my dreams have become very lifelike and interesting now.
my facial expression is consistently more masculine than usual

however, i'm still as tired as always. i need my sleep (more than 8hours required) otherwise i can't get out of bed.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm out.

Figured I might as well since I get to sleep in tomorrow. I won't be doing it again for a while.

Crusader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gav

however, i'm still as tired as always. i need my sleep (more than 8hours required) otherwise i can't get out of bed.
I have that too. I also require sleep or I'm not a pleasant guy to have a conservation. It doesn't have anything to do with laziness or something. Usually 9 hours is the bare minimum but often more than 10 hours is required to feel good. Some people only require 6 hours, that's the other extreme.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Raven125
Sounds like you're all taking a sugar pill to me...
Sounds like you don't know what your talking about.

Try it before you knock it ;)

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
end of day 15
very very nearly came today, but withdrew at the last second.

i don't think i'll do that again, cuz i'll go mental if i do cvm and destroy the past 15 days work.

no wet dreams yet:confused: how much spunk must actually be in my nuts just now is a mystery - i think if i blew it, i'd recoil

one thing that's really amazing is that every night so far this week i have remembered many more dreams i've had - and all of them have given me direction in my life; for instance the need to get a job - i could actually feel the motivation in my dream

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Sounds like you don't know what your talking about.

Try it before you knock it ;)
Sounds like you're not aware of what i ment...

When i said "sugar pill" i did not mean that it had no results at all...

What i ment was that most of the effects, such as increased confidence, may simply be caused by the fact that you think your confidence will increase and not so much from the extra testosterone.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I broke at 8 days. Since then I haven't felt the need to do it at all, so maybe releasing it once in a very long while makes it easier to go longer without doing it.

Not sure if anybody understood that...it's late.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm stopping altogether, and I've noticed that I've become stronger, more aggressive, more focused, happier, and faster-minded. I don't have to deal with thinking "why the hell can't I stop doing this anymore". During physical activities I am much more focused, for example, in Dance Dance Revolution I'm becoming a world-beater, and in a pickup game of baseball yesterday, it was my first time in 6 months picking up a bat or ball, and I thought I would be striking out for a bit, yet right from the first pitch, I was clubbing some mad shots, some of the best hitting I've done in my life, including nearly knocking out a light atop a 100-150 foot or so tower. I was also digging low hard bouncers better than ever. And whereas I might start to get afraid of the ball before, now, I was focusing on making the ball afraid of ME, didn't care if the ball hit me or not.

In a nutshell, I've gone down from about 10 times a week to one time a week, and in a week or two should be down to NEVER. Stopping masturbation = instant testosterone push.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to hear from those making progress.

I'm horny as hell just now after 18 days. I want to **** every girl in sight no matter how ugly they are.

Last night I had my first wet dream ever. It sucked so badly. All that happened was me taking a piss, then I came. wtf?!:confused:

The most astonishing difference is definately that i'm having about 5 more and better dreams than usual every night that are always memorable. This is very good because it's increasing my memory and brain power.

help
The bad thing is that none of these dreams have been sexual, so i'm majorly pissed off. It's probably happening because i'm not getting much action in real life. Does anyone know how i could start having sexual dreams?

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went for 11 days, and damn, I felt like a monster...I felt like I could take on the whole world and sh1t...Then I emptied and I noticed I didnt feel weaker afterwords like all the other times...Im gonna go on another 11 day stretch and then empty it and start again...

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
help
The bad thing is that none of these dreams have been sexual, so i'm majorly pissed off. It's probably happening because i'm not getting much action in real life. Does anyone know how i could start having sexual dreams?
hmmmm, I've heard that whatever you think about right before you go to sleep is what you will dream about while you are sleeping. So if you are thinking about say, Angelina Jolie and Catherine Zeta-Jones making out with each other and going down on each other etc. right before you go to sleep, then you will have a dream about Angelina and Catherine going down on each other. This technique has worked for me, though, I really don't remember most of my dreams, but I've noticied that when I use that technique I have a better chance of remembering my dreams. Be careful with those sexual dreams though, cause you may wake up and not be able to control yourself.

As for me I'm beginning day 2...again :mad: . I was really horny all last week for some reason and I really couldn't control myself (which is strange cause I was pretty stressed all last week), but it seems to have weakend quite a bit now.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I was out at day 22 due to getting with a chick. It was great, I was able to bust 2 simultaneous nuts within 10 mins of each other and still barely felt drained. Although I noticed i required more sleep the following few nights but that's going away as that day gets further and further away.

Anyways, due to being one busy mofo. I only got with this chick, because she gave me a full court press for my nuts. So i was like what the hell. My philosophy right now is since I have a life and important **** to do. I do not go out to meet girls i let them come to me. This way I can focus on more important things.

I am on Day 5 now and going strong.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never experienced any changes in myself from not masturbating. Even though the longest I’ve gone is about 5 days. Maybe I need to go longer to notice anything.

The oddest thing happened two nights ago. After I jerked off for about 20 minutes and came, (I’m working on endurance) I was still hard and ready to go again a minute later. So I jerk again and after 5 minutes I have to stop because my arm is exhausted. So I have a raging hard on but I can’t move my right arm at all anymore.

At least I know that once I have sex again I’ll most likely be able to go again after a short break and I won’t be left unsatisfied because my arms are tired.

I guess I'll try and see how long I can go this time. Day Uno

DB9

Don Juan
Reaction score
ha im on 37 days and i don't think i will ever do it again. to all the people that are struggling with this I bring some info for you.Jacking off is an unatural action that happens when chimps are in captivity.just every time you get that urge and you are in your house all alone just get out and go find something to do anything that will get your mind off of it.and before you know it you will be as far as i have gone. im out DB9