hot guys with ugg women - how does this happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat-Tony

Banned
Reaction score
I never said anything about a crappy personality. I have a great personality, which has been referred to as "great", and "magnetic" semi-regularly by men and women alike. I conclude looks don't matter from various other solid reasons.
Deus, honestly i think you don't even know what you're arguing...

Also, does anyone else noticed how deus always respond the same argument when attacked?

"deus i think u just ugly"

"Actually, I have been refered to as 'incredibly good looking' and "extraordinarily handsome' on regular occasions for the last ten years"

"deus i think u jus have a lousy personality"

"actually, I have a great personality, which has been referred to as "great", and "magnetic" semi-regularly by men and women alike."

'deus i think ur an idiot"

actually, i have been refered to "incredibly intelligent by all my professors (all the way up to high school)

deus said:
belive m3!!!! look, personalitee and inteligence no matter!! I WEESHE dEY MATTERED!! cuz i have all ov tem!! but they dont!! like i says I WEESHED THEY MATTERED belieeve me man from my deep core i wish tey MATTERED but dey dont!!1 im speaking from perosnal experience this is DESTROYING me!!1 knowing that they matter i mean cuz i wish they would!!11! cuz then i would be sooo popular but iv known from xp rience they dont!!!1!
Well argued sir...well argued.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dues,

It's the end of the week and still no pics. I still say your ugly. If looks, personality and brains can't get you women you want then the only conclusion is you are extremely dilusional and you live in your own world.
In the real world, looks, personality and intelligence is a pwerful combination which both sexes admire.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Laziness pretty much they don't want to invest time in a hot chic.

For some reason it seems to offend everyone more seeing a Hot guy with an ugly girl.Like he's committing a crime or something..lol..

Ok he's desperate but let him be.

An ugly boy/hot girl combo really,really bothers me more.

Fat-Tony

Banned
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
Everything you say here is all fine and dandy. Make fun of me, I could care less.

I made that post becuase I was providing my very own testiminial that this very event is common place; I too have experienced it 1st hand. The point is, ricorico isnt making up his story. What he said was nothing abnormal. Good looking guys get that kind of thing all the time just as good looking women do. Surprise surprise! :yes:

I know you dont want to beleive this:

1. you probably get jealous when you hear other guys experiencing this kind of thing because it has never happened to you. Jealousy, a common emotion experienced by people when others have something highly desired that theyll never get.

2. You dont want to beleive looks matter (Denial is common among the 'looks dont matter' henchmen). And this is why you dont want to beleive ricorico and oter's testimonials about women initiating a pick up on a good looking guy. To accept such a possiblility will require one to accept that looks matter, something many men dont want to beleive. Becuase face it, some guys are FUGG and will not be able to improve their looks no matter what. This means they will have extreme difficulty getting really good looking women (the typical shallow girl is very good looking), at best, theyll get one or 2 in their life time. But never ever know what it's like to be swimming in hotties unless they become rich and get gold diggers.

What a bunch of horse****.

While I agree with your first and second point I'd have to call bull**** on that last part.

FUGGs will not get hot girls PERIOD. Not "at best one or two" but ZERO. I mean there comes a times where you must say it like it is. Because i think most FUGGs would be more than happy to get ONE hot girl, and they don't need to be "swimming in them" but even that they won't get because of the reality of offer and demand.

Also, most good looking guys are not swimming in hot chicks. They jump from hot chick to hot chick.

Fat-Tony

Banned
Reaction score
ricorico said:
dues,

It's the end of the week and still no pics. I still say your ugly.
Deus? nah, never

At least give him some time to scourge the internet to find a picture of a good looking guy he can pretend to be.

Reaction score
skip 2 my lou said:
well i decided to take a little break after that ****ing piece of **** was pretneding to be me. ****, what an *******
now that is hout of the way, Deus you are full of ****. you think you are hot? yeah right. i bet im way hotter. i've seen lots of pics of dudes on here and i know when i see one thats hot. lets see one of you with your shirt off.

this thread has been taken over by the same person under like 3 different fake screen names - Fat Tony, skip 2 my lou, and ricorico

wont u go away mr el befreezy and get a life!

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha you guys are rediculous. why are you guys talking about looks like women? last night i saw a black alpha midget at the club and he was flirting with all the hot *****es while the feminine pretty boys where standing around like homos. haha too funny, and i know models in the industry who are thinking of turning gay because they are too feminine to attract a hot feminine girl.

And Skip i've seen your pics you are ugly and short and 'gangsta' and the girls you scored with were low life hood rats. If anything girls care more about your **** size then how 'symmetrical' your face is. haha this site is too sad but entertaining

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was once with a girl people would call cute, but a few of my friends would tell me I could do better or straight out call her ugly.

I liked her because:

-I could talk to her easily
-I knew she wouldn't cheat
-She had a fun personality
-I thought she was cute
-She gave up sex early in the relationship.

Fat-Tony

Banned
Reaction score
ricorico said:
dues,

It's the end of the week and still no pics. I still say your ugly. If looks, personality and brains can't get you women you want then the only conclusion is you are extremely dilusional and you live in your own world.
In the real world, looks, personality and intelligence is a pwerful combination which both sexes admire.
deus said:
U dont UNDERSTAN maaan!! like i says I WEESHE they matters!!! Beleive me man, i know this from xp rience and believe me when i says i look, i tried to see, i WEESHED for it to MATTEREd............... [.......] !!!!! but UNFORTUNATLY i have no choize but to come to the cold hard fact factual evidentce dath look, personality ANNNND intlignze NO MATTER!!!!!!!!!!! believe maan when I says this realization is destrowing nme to me BONE MAN!! to my deep deep core AND my internal fortitude were my soul reside...I Weeshed I HOPE I WANTED TO IT NO matter...BUT IT DONNNTT!!! this is based on my OWWWWNN observation witch CANNOT be refuted!! THIS IS cold hard fact man....like I says EVen if I WEESHED they mattered.....I KNOW they dont and its destrowing my core.....man

Fat-Tony

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Deus ma man! How is it hanging for you? Try to go outside more often will ya? It's not good for your delusions. Oh and no big deal but if you're gonna spend all your time at home on the internet, try to at least learn how to quote decently...the bold quote thing is retarded...

Err, no ѕhit? Women operate off of emotions, Men operate off of looks. Is this seriously news to you?
It was sarcasm Deus. Seems like you're incapable of understanding basic sarcasm... No half-decent girl with even a tiny bit of self sesteem wants to be with a guy she's not physically attracted to. The only girl you'll get who are not physically attracted to you are UGGs and prostitutes.

Another blatant example of your not living in reality... Believe it or not girls like sex too. But the thing is: no physical attraction = awful sex. This is why we avoid UGGs and why women wants a guy she's physically attracted to. But I'm not suprised you didn't know that.

Also, does anyone else noticed how deus always respond the same argument when attacked? (You are ugly - No I'm not) (You have a bad personality - No I don't) (You are an idiot - No I'm not)
Keep denying deus. lol Like it was mentionned before it's sad how delusional and in denial you seem to be...Almost like breathing for you.

Also what took you so long to find the pic? How much time could it possibly take to find a picture and pass it up for your own? It's like...you were taking your "time" or something...well whatever floats your boat...

That's because you have 4 posts, and immediately came right after me. You were too obvious with the trolling from the get-go .
Well, you're trolling for almost a 1000 posts. Keep going man. ALMOST a thousand! Go go gadget troll!

Anyway, I'm not worried about our funny if not delusional friend Deus. Just give him enough rope :thumbup:

Fat-Tony

Banned
Reaction score
deus, what did I tell you about not staying inside all day? The "gross mischaracterization" of your spelling is proportional to how stupid you sound. Get it?

You can look like an idiot without making any or little typos...and you're a living example of that. But I doubt you're in any way shape or form capable of understanding that. Correct spelling or not, that doesn't make your arguments any-less-retarded...(like I said)

Hopes that answer your question :)

Reaction score
skip 2 my lou said:
well i decided to take a little break after that ****ing piece of **** was pretneding to be me. ****, what an *******
now that is hout of the way, Deus you are full of ****. you think you are hot? yeah right. i bet im way hotter. i've seen lots of pics of dudes on here and i know when i see one thats hot. lets see one of you with your shirt off.

dont u dare impersonate the real skip you fvckface

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dues,

I don't know in whose world you are considered good-looking. I showed your "supposed" pics to 3 girls. All said #1 was ok but looked a bit Gay. #2 and #3 were not attractive at all. they said from your looks you are in the friend zone because you exude no sexual attraction. This is coming from girls I know who see good looking guys here everyday in Los Angeles. Your average rate was a 6,which is good since you now know yoiur looks do not intimidate anyone.They all thought the dark guy in pic #2 was not bad. Interesting....

Reaction score
skip 2 my lou said:
hahah, you dumbf'uck, i knew it was you. You stick out like a sore thumb.

moving on with the debate, any hot guys want to send me some pics with their shirts off? i'm way into that. also long walks on the beach, sucking d'ick, and arguing about looks matter really get my loins a'brewing!!!! Okay hotties!

skip you are a pathetic waste of a human being. you have never been any use to anyone around here. please stop coming back, pretty much everyone hates you.

Fat-Tony

Banned
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Actually, it really cuts the fat from looks-matter posts. Eliminating the various personal attacks, and attempts to "End of discussion." exposes your points much more cleanly.
No it doesn't. You can remove whatever personal attacks and still use quotes exactly the same way . Maybe you just need a few more thousand posts to figure it out...

Then fat, balding, hairy midgets must be our new standard of physical attraction, because I have seen these guys go home with women that I fantasize about.
You just lost what little credibility you still had left.

deus said:
Iv seen guys dat were midget and dey waer albinos with tentacles frum they heads and also dey were midget suffering from gigantism ive seen 9foot tall midgets with 4 conjoined twins to there heads the midget walked and all the conjoine twins attached to their heads were upside down like dey were standing upside downand on is head like upside down man also they had no arms and they were giant midget man AND THEY WEREE WALKING with HOT BABES!!!! DOZ GUYS WAS LITERALLY SURRONDED BY girls!!!! AND THESE ARE THE GIRLS I DREAM OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Becaus eIm a WBAFC man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KHHHAAAAAANNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .....Khaaaan!!! khhaan!
Lol Allright ah-alright deus...lol Aaaaaanything you say (And try to chill out man)

This is how delusional our poor deus has gotten...

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As
However, I've pretty much already made it to you since you admitted that your girl friends said that I was a 6, which is better-looking than 60% of the male population, which is 1 point plus the side of average, which means (and this is where it gets good) that I am a good-looking guy that knows that looks don't matter.[/QUOTE]

Scoring a 6 is not good Deus. It does'nt mean average . A 7 is average. A 6 rathes just above a 5 and a 5 is considered ugly. a 4 is really UGG>
A woman who is considered a 6 is average. Not above average.

Also, every girl said you looked gay. Every single one. First I recomend taking off that dumb chocker. It looks bad. Second, you need a different hairstyle than that Frankenstein look you're presently sporting. 3rd, if you ain't gay then wipe that look off your face. Grow a goatee or something. Girls are turned off because you don't look masculine at all. You look like the gay kid who is in denial and trying his best to be straight, but those girls can smell your lack of masculinity .You said your voice is raspy, but I wonder if it is not efeminate making you even more gaylike.You should be looking for ways to appear more masculine. You are not turning women off because of lack of self confidence. The turn-off is because you come off as A-sexual looking and pretty gay. Sorry dude. You really need to take a good look at yoursef and be honest. Get out of the closet already!!

What in the world were you doing with your shirt off at Omar's party? Never mind I just figured it out!

Last edited:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What really matters is not your looks, but your grammar skills. I can't count the number of times I got dumped because I used "it's" when I should've used "its" or "their" instead of "there." I won't even mention the time a girl stopped giving me head because I said "intensive purposes!"

Status
Not open for further replies.