hot guys with ugg women - how does this happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
So the guy learns more about sexual state, more about seduction as a wholem more about a natural way of things or FLOW.

And he uses that to make up for his lack in the Looks Department.

When the guy gets to a certain point after doing that, he starts to understand that, "This is pretty cool! This natural flow is kind of like a the REAL reason a woman likes guys. I mean...I am getting laid with no Great looks!"

The guys that have been using their GREAT Looks to get laid, hears what the above guy says and laughs at him. For to these guys, they can just walk in a room and have the women throwing themselves at them.

So what's the result?

Well.......everybody gets laid!

What's the REAL reason a girl fvcks a guy? Is it because SHE thinks he has GREAT LOOKS...or is it because SHE feels and is pulled in by his sexual flow and power?

Well, the answer to that question depends on who you ask. Ask a guy that's been using his great looks, and he will tell you in order to get laid, you better work on your looks, else you don't have a chance.

Ask the guys that use their sexual power and flow, and they will tell you to work on that area.

Conclusion?

Lol, just go get laid. Don't take everybody's "advice" as the end all and be all. Take bits here, take bits there, and put it together for YOUR LIFE.

You should be using that information, that information, and going out CONSTANTLY and applying it to see WHAT WORKS FOR YOU!

Hell, if great looks work for you than USE THEM!
Hell, if sexual flow works for you than USE THAT!

But it's not right to call someone dumb and stupid when they say what works for them. I mean after all, this is the "discussion" portion, and guys are entitled to speak their experiences.

Who's lying and telling the truth isn't the point. The point is to come here, acquire the information needed, and go out and achieve success and what you are looking for in relationships and life.

The point is NOT to prove how RIGHT YOU ARE, and HOW WRONG EVERYBODY ELSE IS.

So let's grow up, let's stop these 25 page debates, and let's progress.

(DJF and PRL leave to go grab more beer)

(Deus and the Sosuave crowd stand around in awe, as the two men leave)

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do Looks Matter or Not?

That's a dumb question. That's like asking me, a Sales Guy, does it matter if I go on appointments wearing suits or jeans and a T-shirt.

Yeah lol, Looks Matter.
Well don't tell us, tell Deus. We already agree with you. He is the one who insists that looks have no bearing at all on one's likelihood of laying girls. He is the one who insists that you can look as good as Brad Pitt but that won't improve your chances with girls at all, because, according to him, "looks don't mean shyyt".

Maybe you didn't realize that's what his claim is because, let's face it, few people on earth could believe something so obviously absurd, but that's actually what he is claiming.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
daniel, that's not what Deus is saying.

Deus is a type of guy that gets women by using and focusing more on inner game and other things.

He doesn't focus much on his good looks.

To say that Deus is wrong, or lying, is just incorrect and it's not really needed.

What matters is that we get something from this site that improves our Relationship lives, that's what matters.

It's like watchin that Smackdown show.

Guys that look like John Cena and Randy Orton will have success based on their looks alone.

But guys that look like Dave Batista, will get success based on their personality, seduction, and inner game.

I am more the Dave Batista style, I have "ok" looks, but I am more on his style.

Hey, if you guys are more John Cena and Randy Orton then that's fine. You know, the boyish nice looks and everything, I'm not hating on you and nobody else should either.

Let's focus on giving these women the times of their lives, living life to the fullest, and living a great legacy behind.

Stop these pointless debates, my goodness.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UMhhh,
You missed the part where Due admits he gets no women at all!!!
None! Nada!

Anyone can make themselves look better to the opposite sex with some effort. To claim looks don't matter but you only need game to pick up beautiful women is being too simple. It would be more productive to fix bad teeth,work on your posture,voice, get a good haircut and clothes to get a woman into sexual state then to put all efforts into figuring out how get a girl interested when you sometims have just a few seconds to get her phone number.

I'm not saying looks are the only thing. Hell, even if a woman is beautiful BUT she has the personality of a wet rag she will be a turn-off. The combo of looks and good personality can be a dynamo. That's what I'm saying.

UGG guys can pick up on beautiful women. But it takes much more effort and most times it's with women who have self esteem or personality issues. All the guys around my area who listen to Leykis know the rule# Hot chick with deep issues are at times game fo ugly guys". So you learn to target hot chicks with issues which is what PUA's have learned.

But who wants a hot chick with issues? NO matter how good looking she is personality has to fit in to the equation too. That's why girls and guys will downgrade a notch or 2 in order to get both. But everyone wants an attractive mate. Even ugly girls and guys. That;s the reason most are here! To learn how to get hot girls!!.

I'd rather work on both my looks and my personality in order to find someone who is really into me than be lazy with my looks and place much effort into being a phony who has to use canned lines or use a ceratin behavior pattern to keep women interested. It must be tiring tio be someone other than yourself personality wise when women are around.

Reaction score
DJF or John said:
daniel, that's not what Deus is saying.

Deus is a type of guy that gets women by using and focusing more on inner game and other things.

He doesn't focus much on his good looks.

To say that Deus is wrong, or lying, is just incorrect and it's not really needed.

What matters is that we get something from this site that improves our Relationship lives, that's what matters.

It's like watchin that Smackdown show.

Guys that look like John Cena and Randy Orton will have success based on their looks alone.

But guys that look like Dave Batista, will get success based on their personality, seduction, and inner game.

I am more the Dave Batista style, I have "ok" looks, but I am more on his style.

Hey, if you guys are more John Cena and Randy Orton then that's fine. You know, the boyish nice looks and everything, I'm not hating on you and nobody else should either.

Let's focus on giving these women the times of their lives, living life to the fullest, and living a great legacy behind.

Stop these pointless debates, my goodness.
Mr. John, old friend, why am I never drinking beer with your posts???

What you missed about this Deus guy, is that he is very UNSUCCESSFUL with girls, he's pointed it out many times before, and he is using reverse logic, because he claims to be good looking, but claims to have a crappy personality, and thus does not get girls - he then concludes that look don't mean shyt

so no, Deus does not have inner game, not the least bit!!! (it's what he said, not me), so his argument is retarded cuz everyone here, including you, me, and god of getting laid have POSITIVE evidence to back up what we say

you - be sexual and you will be getting laid (you use urself as an example)

god - be hot and u will be getting laid (he uses himself as an example)

me - be sexual and try to look your best (i could use myself as an example but don't want all the ladies here to jump on me for "bragging")

now DEUS EX PIANOFORTE - his example consists of "i look good, i get no pvssy, thus looks don't matter"

do you John, and everyone else, see what's wrong with this azz-backwards type of argument??

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Gotta clear some things up, here.

HOLD IT. I've been rejected twice in my life. I physically can't approach, and avoid hot women at all costs. I also purposefully ignore blatant come-ons to avoid the whole "Oh, he has no confidence." stage when I open my mouth. This really can't be construed as being "very unsuccessful".

you are a pvssy, don't talk on this forum, this place is for don juans, not for guys who "avoid hot women at all costs"

you idiot

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
lol...a man who calls himself gorgeous implicity or expicity is NOT a real man...i just crack up when I see thing like (im far from ugly btw ;)). wink meaning that you're really good looking...why tell us? No-one cares...I bet your not as well...I'd love to see a picture of you so I can laugh...you sound like a right metro, don't tell me...you wear pink shirts? Thought you might :D
Everything you say here is all fine and dandy. Make fun of me, I could care less.

I made that post becuase I was providing my very own testiminial that this very event is common place; I too have experienced it 1st hand. The point is, ricorico isnt making up his story. What he said was nothing abnormal. Good looking guys get that kind of thing all the time just as good looking women do. Surprise surprise! :yes:

I know you dont want to beleive this:

1. you probably get jealous when you hear other guys experiencing this kind of thing because it has never happened to you. Jealousy, a common emotion experienced by people when others have something highly desired that theyll never get.

2. You dont want to beleive looks matter (Denial is common among the 'looks dont matter' henchmen). And this is why you dont want to beleive ricorico and oter's testimonials about women initiating a pick up on a good looking guy. To accept such a possiblility will require one to accept that looks matter, something many men dont want to beleive. Becuase face it, some guys are FUGG and will not be able to improve their looks no matter what. This means they will have extreme difficulty getting really good looking women (the typical shallow girl is very good looking), at best, theyll get one or 2 in their life time. But never ever know what it's like to be swimming in hotties unless they become rich and get gold diggers.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Gotta clear some things up, here.

HOLD IT. I've been rejected twice in my life. I physically can't approach, and avoid hot women at all costs. I also purposefully ignore blatant come-ons to avoid the whole "Oh, he has no confidence." stage when I open my mouth. This really can't be construed as being "very unsuccessful". A girl at the gym last night went out of her way to try to bump into me and came to do an exercise in the doggystyle position directly by my machine in a wide-open gym. Believe me, my looks aren't the issue with women.

he claims to be good looking, but claims to have a crappy personality, and thus does not get girls - he then concludes that look don't mean shyt

I never said anything about a crappy personality. I have a great personality, which has been referred to as "great", and "magnetic" semi-regularly by men and women alike. I conclude looks don't matter from various other solid reasons.

so his argument is retarded cuz everyone here, including you, me, and god of getting laid have POSITIVE evidence to back up what we say

My argument is "retarded." Yeah. You really should think about joining the debate team, coming out with gems like those.

now DEUS EX PIANOFORTE - his example consists of "i look good, i get no pvssy, thus looks don't matter"

Wrong. First of all, I have a girlfriend. I get play on a very regular basis. And again, my experiences are only part of the puzzle. I found out that looks don't matter from many other experiences, observations, and interviews.
man, are you on acid?

this post is full of examples where you contridict yourself. give up dude, your losing the argument. your in your last throes of you whole anti-looks matter career.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Who said personality is all that matters?
OH MY GOD!! :rolleyes:

you are the one that says "looks dont mean shyt". since the equation really only comes down to personality and looks, and then you yourself say looks play ZERO role in the equation, then this kinda narrows it down to ONLY personality matters.

So yes, YOU, have said this. YOU! not me, YOU. You claim ONLY PERSONALITY MATTERS.

telling lies isnt good for your argument.

Looks matters theories, on the other hand, are unwelcome, and people only grudgingly acknowledge their explanatory power.

Actually, no. I don't accept them because they're loony, unfounded, and completely untrue.
You know who you remind me of? You remind me of that crazy guy that would say rediculous things when we invaded Iraq in 2003. I beleive he was called the "Iraqi minister of disinformation". He would say crazy things like "The americans are NOT in Baghdad", and then the TV would split into 2 screens where it shows him making such a claim, and then on the other, you see footage of US tanks right in front of the palaces of Baghdad. He also claimed we retreated in battles where we clearly decisively won. You, just like him, make such outragous claims all contridictory to reality. If this whole "looks matter" debate was a war, you would be the equivelant to that guy.:crackup:

Im starting to wonder if you are even serious about the argument, and not just some troll in this forum.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All The Answers said:
you are a pvssy, don't talk on this forum, this place is for don juans, not for guys who "avoid hot women at all costs"

you idiot
:crackup:

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I just want to make something clear. What the "looks matter" people are actually arguing and then what the "looks DONT matter" people are arguing.

The looks matter theory goes like this:

-If the woman thinks you are ugly, in her personal opinion, NOTHING YOU DO will effect her. Even if you have an amazing personality and are all sexual etc., it will not have any effect on her.
*The less attractive the woman is, the less this applies, becuase unattractive women have ot lower their standards if they want to get some ****.

-If the woman DOES happen to think you are good looking, the deal is not sealed yet. You still have to build chemestry between eachother, so personality is still a factor.

So according to the "looks matter theory", it doesnt deny the role of personality. It admits, personality is part of the equation, but personality means nothing if the woman thinks you are ugly, thus Looks matter.

According to the "Looks DONT matter" theory. Looks dont matter at all. it claims you can be fugly, and you can still get laid by lots of hot women with your personality alone. It claims an ugly guy has no less of a chance at laying a woman than a good looking guy. It really says "PERSONALITY IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS".

The "looks DONT matter" theory is not only very polarized and extreme, it also fails to explain many real world observations, such as the shallow behavior of good looking women "ewwww, he sooo ugly, I couldnt live with myself to be with a guy like that". Or the observation of hot women initiating a pick up on a good looking guy, or the observation seen in the "Average joe" TV show, why women whistle and hollar at good looking guys and yell out such things as "Hey baby!" or "Id fvck him! he's soo hot". And most importantly, the observation that personality magically Never seems to work if the women thinks youre ugly and shes good looking herself.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if anybody post this yet but, I'm not sure what a hot guy is. I'll say oh he is decent looking or handsome,never hot. Anyways yes, this happens a lot. I know this guy let's say his name is D He's dating this chick A. This guy is tall (er then me). he's light skined (black) and he's decent looking. His girl on the other hand is fat (obese) short (er then me) white and hog faced.

I think he goes out with her because 1. she's been through his whole family :whistle: 2 No cute self respecting girl would put up with his stuff. I mean why date someone cute and frustrating :kick: when you can date someone that would go crazy over you think about it. Then again to each his own. I would date someone ugly if they were super cool super super cool :up:

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Deus for the record, I agree with everything you are saying.

Everything plays a part in this, and anybody with any serious field time would know that.

I seriously get ticked off by that God of Getting Laid dude, I have many times in a PM told that dude to meet me somewhere or I will meet him somewhere, because I swear to you I honestly just don't like this guy at all. And If I ever meet this guy in person I will beat the fvckin hell out of that guy to the point of where I won't be able to stop hitting him when people go to pull me off. I won't be able to stop myself.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
Everything you say here is all fine and dandy. Make fun of me, I could care less.

I made that post becuase I was providing my very own testiminial that this very event is common place; I too have experienced it 1st hand. The point is, ricorico isnt making up his story. What he said was nothing abnormal. Good looking guys get that kind of thing all the time just as good looking women do. Surprise surprise! :yes:

I know you dont want to beleive this:

1. you probably get jealous when you hear other guys experiencing this kind of thing because it has never happened to you. Jealousy, a common emotion experienced by people when others have something highly desired that theyll never get.

2. You dont want to beleive looks matter (Denial is common among the 'looks dont matter' henchmen). And this is why you dont want to beleive ricorico and oter's testimonials about women initiating a pick up on a good looking guy. To accept such a possiblility will require one to accept that looks matter, something many men dont want to beleive. Becuase face it, some guys are FUGG and will not be able to improve their looks no matter what. This means they will have extreme difficulty getting really good looking women (the typical shallow girl is very good looking), at best, theyll get one or 2 in their life time. But never ever know what it's like to be swimming in hotties unless they become rich and get gold diggers.
Umm no I'm fairly good looking, tall, and have a nice bod so I have nothing to be jealous of. Its rare to even clap eyes on a 9.5, let alone her just giving away her number to some guy she sees in a coffeeshop. Trust me, this would never, ever happen where I live, ever. And, if you look at my thread on this matter, you'll see I am a part of the "looks matter" crowd, I am not deluded!

I just don't see a really, really good looking women handing out her phone number like that.

And you say you COULD care less what ppl think? Does that mean you do care or don't care? Most ppl (I know anyway) would say COULDN'T care less...I'm not sure what you mean by that.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't see a really, really good looking women handing out her phone number like that.
I haven't seen it either. Then again, ultra hot guys are just as rarely seen on the streets as ultra hot females. We're not as aware of ultra hot guys' existence because we ourselves are guys, and we're not googling for pics and vids of them. But we can infer their existence simply from the existence of extreme good looks in females.

Hot women initiating giving their numbers out is, for us, hardly an everyday occurrence, but who knows man, maybe that is the ultra hot guys' reality, that sort of thing happening to them. Why not?

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
Okay, I just want to make something clear. What the "looks matter" people are actually arguing and then what the "looks DONT matter" people are arguing.

The looks matter theory goes like this:

-If the woman thinks you are ugly, in her personal opinion, NOTHING YOU DO will effect her. Even if you have an amazing personality and are all sexual etc., it will not have any effect on her.
*The less attractive the woman is, the less this applies, becuase unattractive women have ot lower their standards if they want to get some ****.

-If the woman DOES happen to think you are good looking, the deal is not sealed yet. You still have to build chemestry between eachother, so personality is still a factor.

So according to the "looks matter theory", it doesnt deny the role of personality. It admits, personality is part of the equation, but personality means nothing if the woman thinks you are ugly, thus Looks matter.

According to the "Looks DONT matter" theory. Looks dont matter at all. it claims you can be fugly, and you can still get laid by lots of hot women with your personality alone. It claims an ugly guy has no less of a chance at laying a woman than a good looking guy. It really says "PERSONALITY IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS".

The "looks DONT matter" theory is not only very polarized and extreme, it also fails to explain many real world observations, such as the shallow behavior of good looking women "ewwww, he sooo ugly, I couldnt live with myself to be with a guy like that". Or the observation of hot women initiating a pick up on a good looking guy, or the observation seen in the "Average joe" TV show, why women whistle and hollar at good looking guys and yell out such things as "Hey baby!" or "Id fvck him! he's soo hot". And most importantly, the observation that personality magically Never seems to work if the women thinks youre ugly and shes good looking herself.
Call this the 'strong version' of the looks matter theory -- where she HAS to find you physically attractive before anything can happen between you.

I myself am an advocate of the 'weak version', where looks matter, but a deficit in looks can sometimes be overcome. That is, on occasion, and aside from celebrities, women will get with guys they're not physically attracted to but who stir them in other ways. The weak version still takes into account that some women, at least some of the time, will require physical attraction before getting with a guy.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
since the equation really only comes down to personality and looks, and then you yourself say looks play ZERO role in the equation, then this kinda narrows it down to ONLY personality matters.

Uh, not really. We've been through this before. There are hundreds of factors involved in closing women. Personality just happens to be very near to the top of the list, second only to confidence. Nobody said personality is all that matters. If you disagree, show me the quote.
What is confidence if not part of personality? It's a personality trait. This is how virtually everyone I know uses the term. Look at John, he's such a confident guy = John has a confident personality. Same with shyness; a shy person has a...wait for it...shy personality. Virtually everything a shy person does is colored by his shyness; from the way he talks, to the things he talks about, to the way he stands, to the way he kisses... nearly everything. His shyness is a central part of his personality. Same with confidence. That's why, when you get down to it, it's not enough to simply ACT confident, you have to BE confident. (Acting is fine while you're on the road to establishing confidence, but eventually it has to be real.) Just think of some woman who was attracted to a guy's confidence, but found out he was really a shy, nervous wreck who only acted confidently -- the illusion is shattered and she dumps his azz. Why? Because he wasn't really a confident person after all. She wanted confidence to be a part of his persona, not an act. Since it was an act, it wasn't part of his personality; ie people understand that confidence is a character trait, not simply a different style of holding your head when you walk or talking in a loud voice.

How many of those other "hundreds of factors" can be similarly reduced to personality?

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
danielzxc said:
Call this the 'strong version' of the looks matter theory -- where she HAS to find you physically attractive before anything can happen between you.

I myself am an advocate of the 'weak version', where looks matter, but a deficit in looks can sometimes be overcome. That is, on occasion, and aside from celebrities, women will get with guys they're not physically attracted to but who stir them in other ways. The weak version still takes into account that some women, at least some of the time, will require physical attraction before getting with a guy.
What happened to the guys that said "Every girl wants you to like them", and

"She already thinks you're an alright person".

Yeah looks do matter, but some people are biased. And what about the guys that are ugly but in a bar or club they draw massive attention to themselves.
Women that are shallow don't really care about looks just getting noticed. So
If a somewhat popular (more popular then her) guy comes and talks to her and makes her feel alright he's in. Because she is shallow she only wants to be known.

Also someone here said
"According to the "Looks DONT matter" theory. Looks dont matter at all. it claims you can be fugly, and you can still get laid by lots of hot women with your personality alone. It claims an ugly guy has no less of a chance at laying a woman than a good looking guy. It really says "PERSONALITY IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS"."

That is not true at all looks matter very little just ask meatloaf's girl (he's famous, I know).

Also this person says,

"The looks matter theory goes like this:

So according to the "looks matter theory", it doesnt deny the role of personality. It admits, personality is part of the equation, but personality means nothing if the woman thinks you are ugly, thus Looks matter."

I hate to sound like a fox news analysis but this is extremely biased. First untattrative women sometimes get better looking men then attractive women. Not everybody that are ugly lowers their standards. Also this version has more options then the personality doesn't matter theory. A guy still has to have and good personality. What about handsome guys with no personaliy.Does chemistry building still work, I mean this whole thing is just to complicated for it to be black or white. I will say looks do matter (a little sometimes not at all). Wash up look decent. Then again some people are willing to lower their standards for one reason or another even myself and some of you so the answer is undecided.

Reaction score
DJF or John said:
I want to kick that guy's azz.

I can't stand guys that can be so tough over a computer but I called his punk azz out and all he does is say some other stupid shyt.

I've put my real name and number up here before, why don't you do it? Pvssy azz bytch, stop hiding behind a fvckin computer and keyboard so I can beat yo motafvckin azz.

Call me stupid to my face bytch, why you doin it over a computer

John,

you didn't awknoledge the post i made for u......and as much as u dont wanna believe it, nobody would wanna meet someone off of sosuave.com for any reason, its just weird, you know?

Fat-Tony

Banned
Reaction score
ricorico said:
777, It does happen to my friend all the time. He looks like that blond guy from Lost, but actually built better. Many girls come up and ask him if he's as model. He gets laid very easily. Too easy and can't figure out why guys complain how hard it is to date fine women. I have another friend who is equally good looking. By the time he was 16 he had a hot 25 year old woman spending her husbands hard earned money on him , buying him everything he wanted. Life is a lot easier for good looking people. Even getting a job is easier. Near my house there are a lot of good looking guys working at the Abocrombie. Especially hired because they bring in a lot of girls.

As for looks don't matter and proof..........
well,You all remember the show "Average Joe"? Well some of the Ugg guys were wimps,BUT some had attitude.

But the simple fact is, after doing the show 3x and trying to come out with different outcomes(producers hoping to prove looks don't matter and have the beauty choose the "average Joe"), the girls chose the model guys EVERYTIME.

Worse yet, the beauties who had previously said looks did'nt matter and that is why they were specifically chosen for the show all threatened to walk off(all 3 ) after viewing the men and seeing the UGGS .That's even bfore giving themselves a chance to know them. The network had back-up girls available each time and told them if they would not do the show, some other gal would. Faced with no airtime, the girls all did the show. But noone chose the avearage Joe's in the long run.Their first reactions and the final outcome were all the same. Not too good for the average Joes.
Oh ****, I remember that show lol yeah not exactly an argument in favor of the "look don't matter" crowd

The reality of it all is girls want look as much as men do, if not more actually. Heck, some girls won't even talk to a guy unless he's good looking, while some consider they have accomplished some kinda incredible feat by lowering themselves to adress some non-handsome guys.

Face it guys: girls are even more into look than we are. Rather than denying this simple fact we should to deal with the reality.

The only guy who's pretending to argue that "look don't matter" is Deus and his "argument" basically could be resumed as such:

"Good look is crucial only in regards to generating physical attraction. You don't have to have be good looking because girls don't have to be physically attracted to you. YOU TOO can have that hot gf with absolutely no physical attraction to you"

So basically the only person that says look don't matter...says that look matter (but only in regard to attraction!) I'm sure it's every guys dream: having sex and being with a girl that feels nothing for you...Seriously what kinda of ****edup argument is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.