hot guys with ugg women - how does this happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
howdy fellows,

so i've noticed something on more than one occasion and it seemed like it is maybe a pattern of behavior and i was wondering if anyone had any insight into it.

have you ever seen a tall, good looking guy who is not wuss-like and has no discernible social issues and yet is with a really unattractive and overweight girl?

WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN?

what is going on? and seriously, is it just me or do you see this often enough in your world to make you wonder....

it makes me definitely feel better about being alone but what is going on here?

delta

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Oh yah, Delta. I see it all the time. Even in the Entertainment world.

Delta says this,

"have you ever seen a tall, good looking guy who is not wuss-like and has no discernible social issues and yet is with a really unattractive and overweight girl?"

Everything you JUST mentioned has NOTHING to do with why a guy gets an attractive girl anyway. I told you before, your "theory" is wrong, but I guess since I'm just a 20 year old punk that means that I am already unqualified?

Sexuality is what gets attractive women. I can be a tall guy, work out, have dimples, be tough, and be a great communicator, but have NO FVCKING SEXUALITY AT ALL. And with no sexuality, how in the hell can I get an attractive woman, who is ALL SEXUALITY?? She has embraced her sexuality to the FULLEST, and I haven't...so how in the hell do I supposed to get her? With my muscles? With my dimples? With my gun? I keep telling you guys that shyt doesn't mean anything.

Keep Going Delta,

"it makes me definitely feel better about being alone but what is going on here?"

Why are you alone? There's too many women out here who are looking to be fvcked. Why don't you increase your sexuality and come build yourself up 5 or 7 women that you fvck on rotation during the week?

What....am I lyin about that too? Maybe when I turn 30 in ten years you will believe me then huh? You know...us "20 year olds" don't really know nothing. Lol, I hate it when my dad says that shyt, lowlife bastard wouldnn't even help me start my business, piece of shyt.

Reaction score
Some guys just like fat women!!! And that is that!

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe.

but i guess the primary thought that i have when i see these guys is "YOU COULD DO SO MUCH BETTER!"

it's like wasted potential.

in racking my brains i think:

- maybe they just really don't like the challenge of the game... they endured some trauma and they simply can't get in there.

- maybe they can't stand being alone? they just grabbed the very first thing that came along and hung on.

- maybe they're victims of extremely manipulative women who, however unattractive, are manipulating them somehow, GUILTING them into staying or playing off of whatever history they have together.

come on... what is it?

delta

Reaction score
Many guys don't have the personality to chase hors for years so thay get hitched young and THEN the woman gets fat and they feel obligated to stay with them!

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Some guys just like fat women!!! And that is that!
True I used to really like a chub arse in jeans back at school...

wasn't til college I found out about cellulite, now 5 years on I can't seem to shag anything that doesn't have anorexia.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my god, this is happining to me. my gf was skinny when I met her. Now she is not. she has probibly droped 2 points on my HB scale. How can I dump her because of that and after 2 years?

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed the not so pretty girls I've been out with have been the ones I've clicked with most and had the most fun with when it comes to having clothes on.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, I hardly ever see this phenomenon...Usually if a good-looking guy is with an UG, it's because he *does* have wussy characteristics.

DJF's point was somewhat valid as well, but I really don't think you can separate sexuality from toughness all that much. Aggression *is* male sexuality, both of which are antithetical to being wussy.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickSCFC2000 said:
I've noticed the not so pretty girls I've been out with have been the ones I've clicked with most and had the most fun with when it comes to having clothes on.
yeah, I wouldn't even have a 9 or 10 as a gf. 7 or 8 is what I'm looking for. They are much more down to earth.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, I see this ALL the time at my uni. I think its cos they don't have any game and don't realise they could do much better.

It actually annoys me, cos I see a good-looking guy with an ug and think, you're wasting your looks, you idiot! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe the "gained weight later" theory is it... but i don't know... some of these chicks are overweight AND unattractive... i don't see the sweet face or the rack (which would get BIGGER with the added weight, not smaller). i don't see how if you took a bill or two off this chick, she would be hot....

also, 9 or 10s are pretty much out of the reach of mortal men. these are victoria secrets chicks and their like and i don't care how much game you got, she's comparing you to the guy with game and the learjet and sports stadium that they've gone out with in the past.

delta

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but in my university the guy:girl ratio is skewed quite a bit. There are a lot more guys than girls and it sucks. So the guys here get desperate and settle for a disgusting beast. I'd rather be eaten alive by flesh-eating beetles though.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are lots of reasons for this:

- the guy has low self esteem although he´s hot

- the guy is really shy around girls, so the ugly chick approached him

- the guy doesn´t realise that he can do better

- the guy is a nice guy

- the guy doesn´t care about girls that much

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
I don't know about you guys, but in my university the guy:girl ratio is skewed quite a bit. There are a lot more guys than girls and it sucks. So the guys here get desperate and settle for a disgusting beast. I'd rather be eaten alive by flesh-eating beetles though.
haha

what university is it?

I was at guelph this weekend and Mac the weekend before, and western the week before that...I have to say that girls literally drop their panties at the first sign of an attractive guy with game.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
haha

what university is it?

I was at guelph this weekend and Mac the weekend before, and western the week before that...I have to say that girls literally drop their panties at the first sign of an attractive guy with game.
Waterloo. I hate this town. Fuvking AFC breeding bullsh1t.
Any girl that doesn't look like a troll has 50 guys fawning over her. :crackup:

Leuven

Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine ( who is also goodlooking but very afraid of talking to woman ) starts often making out with fat chicks to boost his self-confidence

Sincerely

DamianOM

Don Juan
Reaction score
there can be many reasons usually from: a lack of experience, low self esteem, self respect, self worth. social anxiety isuues, abrasive personality, fear of remaining single, etc.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated a lot of women that were below the type of girl that I "should" be dating...Usually with these women tho, I'll simultaneously engage multiple targets. Before I used to normally date 3-4 6's ...

As long as she's atleast a 6 and has other cool stuff about her, i'll fool around with her. I'll date women because of their character/personality a lot of the times....

Status
Not open for further replies.