hot guys with ugg women - how does this happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
but I really don't think you can separate sexuality from toughness all that much. Aggression *is* male sexuality, both of which are antithetical to being wussy.
Aggression is just another weak manifestation of insecurity. Toughness though is something that can exist quite easily in the absence of aggression-actually, toughness without aggression is a very masculine combo.

Point being, aggression don't mean squat. Here in LA I see aggression all the time and 9 times out of 10 it is unwarranted and thinly veiled trait resorted to by weak men who only have size or weapons on their side.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Several Theories:

1. The 'Old Wounds' Theory - The hot guy got his heart broken by an attractive oneitits and from that point on only went after girls he wasn't that into in order to avoid the pain of any breakup that may take place.

2. The 'Dominance' Theory - The hot guy wants the power in the relationship. Usually, the better looking partner has the less attractive partner wrapped around his or her finger because he or she is the prize.

3. The 'Gained Weight Later' Theory - The ugly girl used to be hot but became complacent after hooking up with the hot guy and let herself go. They are still together because the hot guy is having a hard time breaking up with her without appearing shallow.

4. The 'No Game' Theory - The guy has the looks but lacks the social skills to get at the hotties, either because he is shy, clumsy, or has a tendency to say or do the wrong thing at the wrong time.

5. The 'Equal Opportunity' or 'Willy Wonka' Theory - The guy is nice and wants to give every girl that shows interest in him a chance to date him. Thus, girls that are blessed and unblessed in the looks department get the opportunity to woo him with her personality.

6. The 'Revenge' Theory - The hot guy used to be ugly but got better looking over the years. Because of this, he knew how cruel hot girls can be and rejecting them is his payback, while simultaneously rewarding the ugly girls who were nicer to him.

7. The 'Friends to Lovers' Theory- The hot guy and the ugly girl knew each other for a long time, through the good and the bad, and fell in love. This theory is usually only realistic if the hot guy used to be ugly (see 'Revenge' theory).

8. The 'Out To Get Laid' Theory - The hot guy is horny but for some reason isn't doing very well with the hotties. Thus, he takes whatever he can get (similar to the 'No Game' theory only the difference is that this relationship isn't expected to last long at all)

9. The 'Butterface' Theory - The girl has an ugly face but a killer body that makes up for it.

10. The 'Gigalo' Theory - The guy is unemployed or too lazy to work and thus 'sells' his good looks to a wealthy ugly girl in order to get the bling-bling.

11. The 'Fetish' Theory - The guy gets a kick out of doing ugly girls. It seems so wrong yet feels so right.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah, here's a theory that i had that i failed to apply to this situation:

- maybe his MOM is objectively HOT. maybe his mom is like stephanie seymour or something. and because of the biologically ingrained taboo against incest, his desire is tweaked early on such that he is not attracted to women that look like his mom?

hmmm....

"equal opportunity" theory ... ah, this could be it too... brainwashed to be "virtuous" and "fair", even in regards to this!

delta

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your post. I too used to date a couple 7-8 hotties, and I got horrible scarred from their emotional baggage they held from past relationships. So I went for 3-5 girls thinking Hmm maybe they will spare me from their problems. Turns out one was that super nice chubby girl who can't say no and I had a problem with that and another girl had problems with her family and was very opinionated about everything. Then I figure, appearance has no merit on someone's personality but I should be dating someone equal or greater than my appearance and has a nice personality to boot. Learn how to weed women, Don't settle for less.

Juan_Man said:
Several Theories:

1. The 'Old Wounds' Theory - The hot guy got his heart broken by an attractive oneitits and from that point on only went after girls he wasn't that into in order to avoid the pain of any breakup that may take place.

2. The 'Dominance' Theory - The hot guy wants the power in the relationship. Usually, the better looking partner has the less attractive partner wrapped around his or her finger because he or she is the prize.

3. The 'Gained Weight Later' Theory - The ugly girl used to be hot but became complacent after hooking up with the hot guy and let herself go. They are still together because the hot guy is having a hard time breaking up with her without appearing shallow.

4. The 'No Game' Theory - The guy has the looks but lacks the social skills to get at the hotties, either because he is shy, clumsy, or has a tendency to say or do the wrong thing at the wrong time.

5. The 'Equal Opportunity' or 'Willy Wonka' Theory - The guy is nice and wants to give every girl that shows interest in him a chance to date him. Thus, girls that are blessed and unblessed in the looks department get the opportunity to woo him with her personality.

6. The 'Revenge' Theory - The hot guy used to be ugly but got better looking over the years. Because of this, he knew how cruel hot girls can be and rejecting them is his payback, while simultaneously rewarding the ugly girls who were nicer to him.

7. The 'Friends to Lovers' Theory- The hot guy and the ugly girl knew each other for a long time, through the good and the bad, and fell in love. This theory is usually only realistic if the hot guy used to be ugly (see 'Revenge' theory).

8. The 'Out To Get Laid' Theory - The hot guy is horny but for some reason isn't doing very well with the hotties. Thus, he takes whatever he can get (similar to the 'No Game' theory only the difference is that this relationship isn't expected to last long at all)

9. The 'Butterface' Theory - The girl has an ugly face but a killer body that makes up for it.

10. The 'Gigalo' Theory - The guy is unemployed or too lazy to work and thus 'sells' his good looks to a wealthy ugly girl in order to get the bling-bling.

11. The 'Fetish' Theory - The guy gets a kick out of doing ugly girls. It seems so wrong yet feels so right.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d.e.p.,

the appearance of women don't matter to you? and the discrepancy between a hot guy and an ugg chick does not strike you as odd? (heck, considering the psychology of the sexes, this is EVEN ODDER than a hot chick with an ugg guy)

really? no curiosity for you? cuz it seems to me to be an extremely legitimate question.

also, why the sensitivity to "looks as important" threads? i daresay no matter how numerous you think they are that the "looks are unimportant" threads outnumber them 2:1 at least.

do you have a problem with those threads too?

delta

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delta said:
howdy fellows,

so i've noticed something on more than one occasion and it seemed like it is maybe a pattern of behavior and i was wondering if anyone had any insight into it.

have you ever seen a tall, good looking guy who is not wuss-like and has no discernible social issues and yet is with a really unattractive and overweight girl?

WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN?

what is going on? and seriously, is it just me or do you see this often enough in your world to make you wonder....

it makes me definitely feel better about being alone but what is going on here?

delta
uh oh!! you spotted a hot guy with an ugly girl!!!!!

This must mean looks dont matter to men!!! All women need is good game to get men, they can be ugly as fvck, but all they need is good game. right DJF? right Deus ex pianoforte?

LOOKS DONT MATTER TO MEN< DELTA HAS PROOF!!

:crackup: your own argument back at you people! yeah, notice how the argument makes no sense. Basically, seeing ugly person with hot person really tells us nothing about how important looks are to the person of interest. thank you.

Looks matter to men, we know this. yet we still see guys with ugly women? How is this possible? the answer to that question is the same answer to the question "if looks matter to women, how is it possible to see a hot girl with an ugly guy?". yeah, ugly guy-hot girl sightings tell us nothing about weither or not looks matter to women or men. :yes: so just a tip, dont bother using it in anymore future "looks dont matter" debates.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF or John said:
so how in the hell do I supposed to get her? With my muscles? With my dimples? With my gun? I keep telling you guys that shyt doesn't mean anything.
And yet you won't get the clue that we know you're full of crap and keep saying it anyway.

DJF or John said:
What....am I lyin about that too? Maybe when I turn 30 in ten years you will believe me then huh? You know...us "20 year olds" don't really know nothing. Lol, I hate it when my dad says that shyt, lowlife bastard wouldnn't even help me start my business, piece of shyt.
You could have said you were 40, and we'd still know you were 20 because of the way you talk. You talk like a child. You punctuate like a child. You used a double negative while trying to act like some cool guy. Don't act like a child and no one will notice your age.

Oh, and no you don't know anything. What experience do you have with women besides psycho teenagers? One day you read "girls like sex" written by some self-proclaimed online pimp, and suddenly it's your mantra to solve all problems.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
my god, this is happining to me. my gf was skinny when I met her. Now she is not. she has probibly droped 2 points on my HB scale. How can I dump her because of that and after 2 years?
"If you don't care about your body, then neither do I. Have a good life."

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrRuckus said:
Originally Posted by DJF or John
so how in the hell do I supposed to get her? With my muscles? With my dimples? With my gun? I keep telling you guys that shyt doesn't mean anything.

And yet you won't get the clue that we know you're full of crap and keep saying it anyway.

Originally Posted by DJF or John

What....am I lyin about that too? Maybe when I turn 30 in ten years you will believe me then huh? You know...us "20 year olds" don't really know nothing. Lol, I hate it when my dad says that shyt, lowlife bastard wouldnn't even help me start my business, piece of shyt.

You could have said you were 40, and we'd still know you were 20 because of the way you talk. You talk like a child. You punctuate like a child. You used a double negative while trying to act like some cool guy. Don't act like a child and no one will notice your age.

Oh, and no you don't know anything. What experience do you have with women besides psycho teenagers? One day you read "girls like sex" written by some self-proclaimed online pimp, and suddenly it's your mantra to solve all problems.
I dont think I could have said it any better myself. DJF is soo full of sh1t and he knows it.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
"If you don't care about your body, then neither do I. Have a good life."
Or something like "You know that vow you make when you get married 'for better or for worse'? Yeah well we're not married, C YA!"

haha

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF or John said:
And with no sexuality, how in the hell can I get an attractive woman, who is ALL SEXUALITY?? She has embraced her sexuality to the FULLEST, and I haven't...so how in the hell do I supposed to get her? With my muscles? With my dimples? With my gun? I keep telling you guys that shyt doesn't mean anything.
Are you dumb? what attracts women is independant of how she embraces her own sexuality. A women who embraces it will be just as likely to be turned on by something as the woman that doesnt.

oh, and you keep saying "this shyte means nothing" over and over, but thats not gonna make it true jackass.

Why are you alone? There's too many women out here who are looking to be fvcked. Why don't you increase your sexuality and come build yourself up 5 or 7 women that you fvck on rotation during the week?
You really shouldnt be giving advice when the only women you fvck are fugly as hell. THeres no way youre getting anyone one good looking.

Last edited:

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot guys are with ugly gals for the very same reasons hot girls are with ugly guys. they are the whole package on the outside, but have huge issues going on inside,which makes them unattractive to a hot guy or girl who has it going on all over and has tons of choices. So they choose the best physically and mentally.

I've never met a hot girl who will date goofy guys who did'nt have some sort of personality issue once you got to know her. Same with a guy. Never met a great looking guy who dates goofy chicks that did'nt have a personality issue.

fact is, when you have it going on inside and out, you can get damned picky and have the whole package and more in a partner because you will have tons of great choices. Why choose average or below outside when you don't have to.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan_Man said:
Several Theories:

12. The 'Low Self-Esteem Theory' - The guy doesn't think much of himself. Thinks a fugly is the best he can get.

Reaction score
Delta said:
howdy fellows,

so i've noticed something on more than one occasion and it seemed like it is maybe a pattern of behavior and i was wondering if anyone had any insight into it.

have you ever seen a tall, good looking guy who is not wuss-like and has no discernible social issues and yet is with a really unattractive and overweight girl?

WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN?

what is going on? and seriously, is it just me or do you see this often enough in your world to make you wonder....

it makes me definitely feel better about being alone but what is going on here?

delta

He got her pregnant and is a good enough man to stay with her.

OR

she gives good head.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
deus,

you have admitted above that the looks of a chick matter to YOU.

so how can you claim occam's razor?

also, your version of occam's assumes that the ugg has other valuable traits.

but there's another edge to that razor - that there's something seriously wrong with the hottie, which others have mentioned.

alas, but if you're "living proof", then it might be that you have a personal investment in seeing the world a certain way... at which point it's difficult to have an objective discussion.

delta

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
deus,

thanks. yah, i definitely want to be civil and keep the discussion friendly.

actually, i need some clarification. first WBAFC...? i know afc or rafc but not wbafc.

second, are you saying that you're with an "unattractive" girl now? i thought what you were saying is that you were "substandard" in the looks department and so that is why i thought an objective discussion would be difficult to have... since that would give you a vested interest in seeing things a certain way.

if i'm ugly, i indeed would be committed to the idea that looks don't matter.

so i was interpreting what you said differently than what you meant so no, i wasn't insinuating that there's anything wrong with you. what i thought you were saying, if anything, i was thinking you were dating a hottie who may have had something wrong with her.... though i'm not sure if that's less (unintentionally) insulting.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

but i really don't buy that "looks mean nothing". you're right of course that looks aren't everything. especially for guys. everyone says that looks mean less to women than it does to guys.

but if you're a 4'3" guy with a troll face and scoliosis spine... man, that's going to make things extremely EXTREMELY hard to find an attractive woman who will like you - no matter how great your personality is. never mind that you also have the cards EXTREMELY STACKED AGAINST YOU FOR EVER DEVELOPING A HEALTHY PERSONALITY IN THE FIRST PLACE. in any case, he's going to have a very hard time scoring a chick that any guy would be envious over.

you can't disagree with that can you?

it's certainly POSSIBLE and there might be a girl out there somewhere that will take him and like him, but it's improbable.

also, looks not only DIRECTLY AFFECT ATTRACTION but there are other social issues too like what it implies about the woman's status, social judgment, etc etc. there are lot of INDIRECT ways in which an ugly guy can kill a chick's affection for him. and chicks are nothing if not susceptible to peer pressure.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in regards to an ugly girl with a hot guy - is your primary argument that there's something wrong with the guy?

if so, yah, i can buy that as a possible explanation. so your argument would be that that's the BEST HE COULD DO right? that is definitely one of the theories out there that i can accept.

i thought perhaps you were saying that the girl overcame her hideousness with personality. and as a guy, i simply can't buy THAT.

delta

thickandcreamy

Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as you hate to? 90% of your posts are in "looks" threads. This is at least your third post in this thread alone. You have issues, man.

Deus ex Pianoforte said:
As much as I hate taking part in yet another looks debate

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps appearance just isn't everything to them. Good on them!

No political ideology has a monopoly on the truth. But a lot of them make a good go at monopolizing the lies.

Last edited:

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF or John said:
Oh yah, Delta. I see it all the time. Even in the Entertainment world.

Delta says this,

"have you ever seen a tall, good looking guy who is not wuss-like and has no discernible social issues and yet is with a really unattractive and overweight girl?"

Everything you JUST mentioned has NOTHING to do with why a guy gets an attractive girl anyway. I told you before, your "theory" is wrong, but I guess since I'm just a 20 year old punk that means that I am already unqualified?

Sexuality is what gets attractive women. I can be a tall guy, work out, have dimples, be tough, and be a great communicator, but have NO FVCKING SEXUALITY AT ALL. And with no sexuality, how in the hell can I get an attractive woman, who is ALL SEXUALITY?? She has embraced her sexuality to the FULLEST, and I haven't...so how in the hell do I supposed to get her? With my muscles? With my dimples? With my gun? I keep telling you guys that shyt doesn't mean anything.

Keep Going Delta,

"it makes me definitely feel better about being alone but what is going on here?"

Why are you alone? There's too many women out here who are looking to be fvcked. Why don't you increase your sexuality and come build yourself up 5 or 7 women that you fvck on rotation during the week?

Sexuality can get a guy many hot babes, but so can lots of other things, fame, money, good looks, etc.
Maybe it is companionship and compatability or even true love that some hot guys date and marry unattractive babes, not all men judge a woman by her looks. :yes:

thickandcreamy

Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you know anything about what attracts a woman or what gets a guy laid if you yourself can't get laid? Are you trying to be king of the keyboard jockeys or something?

Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Yeah, I'm a sucker for correcting misinformation polluting up a forum that I enjoy. Especially when the livelihood of my brothers is involved. Same reason I get involved in far-left propoganda threads. Somebody's gotta do it, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.