HipHip music for a party

Kas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im having a house party next week. Im putting some hiphop cd's together to be bumpin.

Any good clubbish hiphop songs that would be good for a party ?

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kas said:
Im having a house party next week. Im putting some hiphop cd's together to be bumpin.

Any good clubbish hiphop songs that would be good for a party ?
Anything that has "pimp", "azz", "booty", "b*tch" etc... in the lyrics is all good...:D
a few examples:

50 Cent - Candy Shop
50 Cent - In Da Club
Eminem - Shake That
Usher - Yeah!
Sean Paul - We Be Burnin
And so many others, perfect if you want get the ladies to start freaking/grinding...:whistle:

I would stay away from anything that's too gangsta though, hearing gunshots through out the songs might get some guys' adrenaline pumping, but it definitely doesn't get the ladies in the right mood if you see what I mean...:whistle:

Kas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Already got those songs ;p. I know what you mean about the gunshots.

LouBrication

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm.... you could go old school and bump some of the booty bass jams... you know...

-2 live crew- hoochie mama, shake a lil sumthin, Me So Horny
-Luke - Scarred
-Mc Shy D - Shake It
-Salt n Peppa - Push It
-Deuce - Daisy Dukes
-Gucci Crew - Sally
-Dj Smurf - Ooh Lawd
-Sir Mixalot - Baby Got Back

those song always get people movin... and if you wanna play the new songs just get whatever they're playing on the radio right now... most of the songs with ying yang twinz are good clubbing songs...

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When the party looks like its dying down and everyones drunk use one of the following:

Vanilla Ice: Ice Ice Baby

MC Hammer: Can't touch this

It ceases to amaze me the reactions these songs produce ~16 years after their release. Nevertheless the girls will go crazy unless your actually having a gangster party. Then they'll tear you limb to limb.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh Hey. Find the Jay Z Moment of Clarity (Just died in your arms tonight remix)
Trust me

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant touch this! yeah baby, ok thats an awesoem song, if I were you I wouldnt go too into the rap but more into the type of songs that are liek Usher's "Yeah!" better general party mood than the one that are more plain rap

LouBrication

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, ice ice baby? lol... now that's gangsta! hey i know all the lyrics to that... it's lame but it never fails to get a reaction, especially if you're at a bar and they got karaoke there... if you get really into it, it's funny as hell... chicks dig it.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lil jon/yingyang twins- get low

its old but never a party without it..."salt shaker"s good too

timbaland n nelly f.-promiscuous (its not real hip hop but i think girls will like it)

young joc-its goin down
busta rhymes- touch it
deep side ft. r kelly-lets make love (new song)
sean paul-temperature
if u listen to Da Musicianz CD, they hav alotta party songs there....

and theres a bunch of other songs but other people can help u too..

o...get this song if u can. its new and its HOT
r. prophet ft. mannie fresh- run tell the dj

Last edited:

CrazyGuy

Banned
Reaction score
haha look at you whiteboys all listening to black music,all the artist you guys are naming are BLACK!Its all black music and you guys are white.
We should leave hip hop to black culture

listen to some white music like Green Day!

bingo_

Don Juan
Reaction score
i ain't white...

baby one more time - britney spears
don't phunk with my heart - black eyed peas

mad tunes. i get all the girls when i pump the brit in the car with subs n sh|t.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ludacris - The Potion
Juvenile Feat. Mannie Fresh & Lil' Wayne - Back That Ass Up
Mariah Carey Feat. Jay-Z & Young Jeezy - Shake It Off (Remix)
Usher Feat. Twista - Nice And Slow (Booty Bass Remix)
Pitbull - Toma
Bubba Sparxxx Feat. Ying Yang Twins - Ms. New Booty (I hate it too, but hey)
T.I. - Bring 'Em Out
Splack Pack - Just Shake That Ass

Or you could go down the Techno line of things, that stuff is always a hit.

Eric Prydz - Call On Me
Vinylshakerz - One Night In Bangkok
Darude - Sandstorm
Beatfreakz - Somebody's Watching Me (Hi Tack Edit)
Benny Benassi - Satisfaction
Public Domain - Operation Blade

Or you could just tell the females to rack off and put on some Guns 'n Roses :rockon:

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
CrazyGuy said:
haha look at you whiteboys all listening to black music,all the artist you guys are naming are BLACK!Its all black music and you guys are white.
We should leave hip hop to black culture

listen to some white music like Green Day!
That is like me saying... Whoa man, leave the computers to the white people. CH CH CH. After all, white people made 'em? :nono: Seriously, that is the dumbest ass arguement ever.

Seriously man, the vanilla ice song idea is good, haha get's people laughin'. Ask other people to bring their own mix CD's too.

CrazyGuy

Banned
Reaction score
Wee said:
That is like me saying... Whoa man, leave the computers to the white people. CH CH CH. After all, white people made 'em? :nono: Seriously, that is the dumbest ass arguement ever.

Seriously man, the vanilla ice song idea is good, haha get's people laughin'. Ask other people to bring their own mix CD's too.
Haha well if you notice 95% of the music artist in rap/hiphop are BLACK!All the artist you guys are naming expect for vanilla ice are BLACK!Its the FACT hip hop is part of black culture and you whitepeople enjoy it,so respect blackpeople for their music it aint your music.

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
CrazyGuy said:
Haha well if you notice 95% of the music artist in rap/hiphop are BLACK!All the artist you guys are naming expect for vanilla ice are BLACK!Its the FACT hip hop is part of black culture and you whitepeople enjoy it,so respect blackpeople for their music it aint your music.
Of course, it is impossible to think of it as "people's" music. Nah, we gotta separate everyone by their race and color of their skin, right? Thank you for setting the end of racism back another 50 years. "But it is ok when black people separate from white people, not the other way around" It is a nasty double standard.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2pac-Temptation, How do you want it, Whats ya phone number, I get Around, Toss it up
Do or Die- Still po pimpin, Can you smoke and ride, Mic Check
Twista-Get it wet, Emotions
3 6 Mafia- Gotta stay high
Biggy- One more chance, I'm fvckin you tonight
Pharrel- Frontin, Ass on Fire,
Snoop-Beautiful, It Aint no fun
Bizzy Bone- Fried day
Sean Paul- I'm still in love, When you gonna give it up to me
E-40- Tryin to get to you and that booty
DoggPound-Let's play house
LL Cool J- Hey Lover, Who do you love

.....These are some good joints for you.

CrazyGuy

Banned
Reaction score
Wee said:
Of course, it is impossible to think of it as "people's" music. Nah, we gotta separate everyone by their race and color of their skin, right? Thank you for setting the end of racism back another 50 years. "But it is ok when black people separate from white people, not the other way around" It is a nasty double standard.
So your assuming hu?All Im pointing is it seems like YOU whites are forgetting hip hop is black music and their culture.Im not going about skin im saying you whitepeople wanan be black,listening to black music sure its entertaining but what about white music?Back another 50years would mean slavery you idiot,actually it is ok if blackpeople seperate from whitepeople look at whitepeople did to them in the past and present.Loook around YOU whitepeople are also the ones who seperate themselves,remeber "Seggeration"backin the days?It was thought of by whitepeople,not blackpeople.I still see it in todays society aswell,of seperation.

Stick to your white music!thx ;)

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha 50 years wasn't slavery, just apartheid, but whatever.

Haha, I'll listen to the music I want. It is totally cool if you wanna keep white people and black people separated, but I do enjoy equality without separation.

CrazyGuy

Banned
Reaction score
Wee said:
Haha 50 years wasn't slavery, just apartheid, but whatever.

Haha, I'll listen to the music I want. It is totally cool if you wanna keep white people and black people separated, but I do enjoy equality without separation.
So making people stick to their culture is seperation right?Your an idiot if you think that its people need to worship&stay to their culture,hip hop is black culture and their music,and you need to accept your culture.

P.S. 50 years was slavery it was near the end when they were trying to ban it.But still blacks were still forced to work under the whitemen,rule its soo sad how you whites treated blacks back in the days&even now.Now you guys wanna listen to their music?When back then you guys made up a word calling them"Negros" Pathetic people,god bless.