HipHip music for a party

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
CrazyGuy said:
So making people stick to their culture is seperation right?Your an idiot if you think that its people need to worship&stay to their culture,hip hop is black culture and their music,and you need to accept your culture.

P.S. 50 years was slavery it was near the end when they were trying to ban it.But still blacks were still forced to work under the whitemen,rule its soo sad how you whites treated blacks back in the days&even now.Now you guys wanna listen to their music?When back then you guys made up a word calling them"Negros" Pathetic people,god bless.
Haha don't be a dumbsh*t.

He [abraham lincoln] was the primary sponsor of the Thirteenth Amendment, ratified in 1865, that guaranteed that slavery would never again exist in the United States.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln_on_slavery

1865 was over 100 years ago.

Negro is a spanish word meaning black. But I guess white men in the 1800's must have invented it - hundred years after it was a word in the spanish language.

CrazyGuy

Banned
Reaction score
Wee said:
Haha don't be a dumbsh*t.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln_on_slavery

1865 was over 100 years ago.

Negro is a spanish word meaning black. But I guess white men in the 1800's must have invented it - hundred years after it was a word in the spanish language.
Your an right about Negro is a spanish word meaning black,but you whitemen invented the word"N i g g e r" meaning ignortant person and it was refering to black.

You have good points on the slavery thing

http://www.answers.com/topic/slavery
It wasnt over 100 years ago The 1926 Slavery Convention, an initiative of the League of Nations, was a turning point in banning global slavery
go to The 1926 Slavery Convention, an initiative of the League of Nations, was a turning point in banning global slavery
Lincon ended one part of slavery but did you know the north had ended slavery ealier and the south still had slaves?Lincon ended slavery for the Northern parts not southern parts.

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
CrazyGuy said:
Your an right about Negro is a spanish word meaning black,but you whitemen invented the word"N i g g e r" meaning ignortant person and it was refering to black.

You have good points on the slavery thing

http://www.answers.com/topic/slavery
It wasnt over 100 years ago The 1926 Slavery Convention, an initiative of the League of Nations, was a turning point in banning global slavery
go to The 1926 Slavery Convention, an initiative of the League of Nations, was a turning point in banning global slavery
Lincon ended one part of slavery but did you know the north had ended slavery ealier and the south still had slaves?Lincon ended slavery for the Northern parts not southern parts.
Even if it was 1926 it was over 50 years ago. Man I'm jewish and I was a slave in egypt for a couple hundred years, but now me and egyptians can live in peace. Yea those guys were wrong, but it is no reason to think all educated white people today are like that. If we are refering to hiphop as more of a culture thing instead of just a genre of music, there are caucasian kids I know that grow up in that lifestyle and it is the only thing they know. They still get labeled a wigger though because they don't listen to rock and roll - which is wrong because it really is just music. People can listen to what sounds good, no need to say "well you can't listen to this because your skin is _____" Let people listen to what they want, why wouldn't you let them because of how they were born?

CrazyGuy

Banned
Reaction score
Wee said:
Even if it was 1926 it was over 50 years ago. Man I'm jewish and I was a slave in egypt for a couple hundred years, but now me and egyptians can live in peace. Yea those guys were wrong, but it is no reason to think all educated white people today are like that. If we are refering to hiphop as more of a culture thing instead of just a genre of music, there are caucasian kids I know that grow up in that lifestyle and it is the only thing they know. They still get labeled a wigger though because they don't listen to rock and roll - which is wrong because it really is just music. People can listen to what sounds good, no need to say "well you can't listen to this because your skin is _____" Let people listen to what they want, why wouldn't you let them because of how they were born?
See thats what YOU dont understand music is blackpeople's lifestyle yes even if a whiteperson grew up in the ghetto or hood,and all he knows is black lifestyle he is WIGGER,it still isnt his culture he isnt their race.Im not saying people should listen to music because of skin,but culture have respect for the people who make the music.I mean the rap artist example like 50cent his music is ment for black people why do you think they say N word,and say for my bruthas&sistas?You whitepeople will NEVER understand of what music means to blacks,whether you grew up in the environment its their culture respect it!

Bad Karma

Reaction score
CrazyGuy said:
See thats what YOU dont understand music is blackpeople's lifestyle yes even if a whiteperson grew up in the ghetto or hood,and all he knows is black lifestyle he is WIGGER,it still isnt his culture he isnt their race.Im not saying people should listen to music because of skin,but culture have respect for the people who make the music.I mean the rap artist example like 50cent his music is ment for black people why do you think they say N word,and say for my bruthas&sistas?You whitepeople will NEVER understand of what music means to blacks,whether you grew up in the environment its their culture respect it!
Man you're a racist. You think racism only applies to caucasians. Don't give me this **** about black music is only for black people and white people are not allowed to listen to it because they don't understand the culture.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CrazyGuy said:
So making people stick to their culture is seperation right?Your an idiot if you think that its people need to worship&stay to their culture,hip hop is black culture and their music,and you need to accept your culture.

P.S. 50 years was slavery it was near the end when they were trying to ban it.But still blacks were still forced to work under the whitemen,rule its soo sad how you whites treated blacks back in the days&even now.Now you guys wanna listen to their music?When back then you guys made up a word calling them"Negros" Pathetic people,god bless.
Yeah man, I shouldn't have oppressed you guys 124 years before I was born. Sorry dude.

Don't pull the race card because it makes you feel cool. Actually, don't pull any cards. You've said your bit, now you can walk away.

B-DOH

Reaction score
getting back on track here, I have one word for you, reggaeton. You want to see the girls grindin, get the spanish rap up in the hizzouse. Don;t know what the **** there saying but im more focused on how the ladies react.

some artisits are pitbull, daddy yankee, wisin y yandel, danilo, and ALL they talk about in the songs is sex in spanish, which works out fantastic and the beats are great for dancing

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B-DOH said:
getting back on track here, I have one word for you, reggaeton. You want to see the girls grindin, get the spanish rap up in the hizzouse. Don;t know what the **** there saying but im more focused on how the ladies react.

some artisits are pitbull, daddy yankee, wisin y yandel, danilo, and ALL they talk about in the songs is sex in spanish, which works out fantastic and the beats are great for dancing
Holla back at you there buddy. Pitbull and Daddy Yankee have awesome Cuban/Spanish flavours, that stuff will get the ladies racing.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CrazyGuy said:
Haha well if you notice 95% of the music artist in rap/hiphop are BLACK!All the artist you guys are naming expect for vanilla ice are BLACK!Its the FACT hip hop is part of black culture and you whitepeople enjoy it,so respect blackpeople for their music it aint your music.
get the f.uck out you little drama queen.

anyways, back to what really matters...

slow motion by juvenile
california love by Dr. Dre and Tupac
disco inferno (duh) Fifty
magic stick fifty and lil kim
outta control remix by fifty
ayo for yayo by andre nikatina
groupie love by g-unit
extasy by ja rule
on fire by lloyd banks
temperature by sean paul
like that by memphis bleek
playa by nelly, missy elliot, and mobb deep
stay fly by three six mafia
some cut by trillville (haha)
gimme dat by bun b
nasty girl by nelly, big, and p diddy (hell yeah)

that ought to help. haha!

CrazyGuy

Banned
Reaction score
Bad Karma said:
Man you're a racist. You think racism only applies to caucasians. Don't give me this **** about black music is only for black people and white people are not allowed to listen to it because they don't understand the culture.
It does only apply to caucasians,first of their not minioritys they are the majority and look at the past what they did to almost every ethincity and non white race,give what sh*t,you calling me FACTS worthless?Oh please you whitepeople are fake your all listening and naming black artist,black music and yet you have no respect for them.haha how am I racist?All because im stating facts you cant apply?Ibet you if there was a forum with mostly blackpeople they wouldnt listen to white music,but their music but in this forum they listen to another race music,ha and i can tell your insecure.

CrazyGuy

Banned
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
Yeah man, I shouldn't have oppressed you guys 124 years before I was born. Sorry dude.

Don't pull the race card because it makes you feel cool. Actually, don't pull any cards. You've said your bit, now you can walk away.
So just because I defend blackpeople and are stating facts?Im black huh im not even black,pulling the race card is simply stating facts,where can I walk away?How can I walk on a computer screen man you whiteguys act hard on the internet but in reality we ALL know your scared of blackpeople and call 911 when you see them,so now you gonna listen to their music?get the fukk out of here.

I REST MY CASE!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
CRAZYGUY = dreamxhenry, look at the way he types, plus he just joined today and is once again sounding like himself

BUSTED

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
CRAZYGUY = dreamxhenry, look at the way he types, plus he just joined today and is once again sounding like himself

BUSTED
yep

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
CrazyGuy said:
It does only apply to caucasians,first of their not minioritys they are the majority and look at the past what they did to almost every ethincity and non white race,give what sh*t,you calling me FACTS worthless?Oh please you whitepeople are fake your all listening and naming black artist,black music and yet you have no respect for them.haha how am I racist?All because im stating facts you cant apply?Ibet you if there was a forum with mostly blackpeople they wouldnt listen to white music,but their music but in this forum they listen to another race music,ha and i can tell your insecure.
Racism = Racial separation and segregation. Don't give anyone bullsh*t about how black people can't be racist. I respect black people, especially if they have the balls to treat WHITE people as equals instead of thinking they can ***** at me because some white guy 100 years ago didn't like them. It is over now, I have lots of black friends, lots of white friends, and it doesn't matter. So keep on separating music by race, just because black people dominate in the rap industry. I'll listen to what I want, the world doesn't have room for racists like you man.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:

BUSTED
lol I already pointed that out in another post, lol he'll just make another account and continue.

CrazyGuy

Banned
Reaction score
Wee said:
Racism = Racial separation and segregation. Don't give anyone bullsh*t about how black people can't be racist. I respect black people, especially if they have the balls to treat WHITE people as equals instead of thinking they can ***** at me because some white guy 100 years ago didn't like them. It is over now, I have lots of black friends, lots of white friends, and it doesn't matter. So keep on separating music by race, just because black people dominate in the rap industry. I'll listen to what I want, the world doesn't have room for racists like you man.
IM a racist because im speaking my opinion and stating facts?Get the fukk out of here,their is a reason why black dominit the rap industry its THEIR MUSIC!Haha whitepeople still treat blackpeople bad and not as equal YOU dont know how hard it is to be black i have blackfriends and in the ghetto white cops do racial profile,and it has been proven that blacks have a higher chance of gettin stopped by police and searched.So no whites dont treat blacks equally and now they gonna listen to their music and they dont even understand the meaning.

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
CrazyGuy said:
IM a racist because im speaking my opinion and stating facts?Get the fukk out of here,their is a reason why black dominit the rap industry its THEIR MUSIC!Haha whitepeople still treat blackpeople bad and not as equal YOU dont know how hard it is to be black i have blackfriends and in the ghetto white cops do racial profile,and it has been proven that blacks have a higher chance of gettin stopped by police and searched.So no whites dont treat blacks equally and now they gonna listen to their music and they dont even understand the meaning.
Don't make a gross generalization. Just because some white people are like that, doesn't mean that all are. Same thing, just cause you keep on b*tching about sh*t that no one cares about, doesn't mean I'm going to judge your race by that. 1 person isn't their whole race.

Yes you are a racist for speaking your opinions. More power to you, but those are racist opinions. If you don't think so that is like saying the KKK isn't racist just because it is THEIR opinions. You are one dumb motherf*cker "Durr it is my opinion so it CAN'T be racist". Rap music isn't that great. Nice beat and all, but it doesn't take much talent to be a rapper. Anyone with a monotone voice that can talk with rhythem can do it. But I'm sure there is some underlying more important messege in the lyrics:

You can find me in the club, bottle full of Bud
Mama, I got that X, if you into takin' drugs
I'm into having sex, I ain't into making love
So come give me a hug if you into getting rubbed

More poor cultured white brain can't comprehend, 50 cent's lyrics are so complex. Excuse me.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dawg, you know what? I don't give f.uck about black culture! I don't give a f.uck about white culture! I don't give a f.uck about anybody's culture, not even my own! Culture is stupid and boring. Whats the point? Segregation? Thats very helpful for society (hint for you, because I know you're too stupid to figure it out yourself, that was sarcasm right there). "Oh lets all get together and form our own lifestyles to remember who we are!" Shut the f.uck up and eat a hamburger and watch some baseball dumbf.uck! This is America! Anyways, we don't need your d.umbass tellling us what to do. Just about all of us are from the US and the UK. Free countries, and we'll listen to whatever the f.uck we want to listen to. Oh god, what the hell am I doing? You know what, just ignore him people. Just keep posting like his aren't even there. He thinks listening to rap somehow disgraces black culture. Don't even argue with him until he comes back with an argument that makes sense.