HipHip music for a party

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CrazyGuy said:
So my facts are racist?So me saying whites dont understand black music and they listen to black music while they treat them bad but yet still listen to their music,makes my facts and me racist,right?If you think that your an idiot now that statement is fair?Why wouldnt it be fair?
And my answer is YES,but if my facts make me racist then I guess im on crack :)
Again, you speak in a generalised tone. Isolate specific groups of people, don't talk in a manner that says every white or black person has the same view.

So me saying whites dont understand black music and they listen to black music while they treat them

That for example. By saying "whites dont understand black music" you just generalised every white person. I would 100% agree with you had you said "some whites dont understand black music".

Do not call me an idiot. I have so much fvcking respect you because you're not afraid to argue what you believe. Don't make me lose that respect I have for you.

Everyone person has the right to listen to rap music. Black, white or otherwise. Some white people do not understand the rap culture, just like even some black people don't understand it.

I only ask that you don't categorise that every black and every white person thinks the same thing. Some blacks are racist, some whites are racist, at least we agree on that.

CrazyGuy

Banned
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
Again, you speak in a generalised tone. Isolate specific groups of people, don't talk in a manner that says every white or black person has the same view.

So me saying whites dont understand black music and they listen to black music while they treat them

That for example. By saying "whites dont understand black music" you just generalised every white person. I would 100% agree with you had you said "some whites dont understand black music".

Do not call me an idiot. I have so much fvcking respect you because you're not afraid to argue what you believe. Don't make me lose that respect I have for you.

Everyone person has the right to listen to rap music. Black, white or otherwise. Some white people do not understand the rap culture, just like even some black people don't understand it.

I only ask that you don't categorise that every black and every white person thinks the same thing. Some blacks are racist, some whites are racist, at least we agree on that.
I isolate one group over the other because that ONE group gets treated worser and in society they do isolate them.And I have respect for YOU aswell for speaking your mind and defending on what you believe I only called you an idiot when I felt you made a pointless comment.Your right their racist blacks,white,brown(latino),asians,crazyguy,lol(if they exisited)

BUT JUST REMEBER ONE GROUP LIKE THE BLACKS DO AND WILL ALWAYS FACE THE WORST TREATED,OFCOURSE UNLESS SOCIETY CAN GET THEIR MIND RIGHT :)

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CrazyGuy said:
I isolate one group over the other because that ONE group gets treated worser and in society they do isolate them.And I have respect for YOU aswell for speaking your mind and defending on what you believe I only called you an idiot when I felt you made a pointless comment.Your right their racist blacks,white,brown(latino),asians,crazyguy,lol(if they exisited)

BUT JUST REMEBER ONE GROUP LIKE THE BLACKS DO AND WILL ALWAYS FACE THE WORST TREATED,OFCOURSE UNLESS SOCIETY CAN GET THEIR MIND RIGHT :)
Good on ya mate. Let's just hope things can be done to right societies disgusting wrongs :up:

Cheers.

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
CrazyGuy said:
Haha well if you notice 95% of the music artist in rap/hiphop are BLACK!All the artist you guys are naming expect for vanilla ice are BLACK!Its the FACT hip hop is part of black culture and you whitepeople enjoy it,so respect blackpeople for their music it aint your music.
I sure as fvck don't enjoy it... Hip Hop blows. I'd much rather listen to the .05% of black guys in metal like God Forbid or Suffocation than fvcking weak-a$$ sh1t like 50 Cent. :crackup:

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
Yeah man, I shouldn't have oppressed you guys 124 years before I was born. Sorry dude.

Don't pull the race card because it makes you feel cool. Actually, don't pull any cards. You've said your bit, now you can walk away.
Exactly, my grandparents imigrated here from Europe (my Grandmother rescued from the Nazis where many were not just enslaved, but exterminated altogether) long AFTER slavery was over, yet some dumbfvcks like this guy think I owe them something. FVCK OFF, I was born in 1977 and had nothing to do with your life whatsoever... I'm not racist, I'm open to everybody regadless of their race and I reserve the right to think hop hop 'culture' is a fvcking joke. In fact, culture is a joke altogther and is used to divide more often than to unite. Be an individual, not a slave to some bvll**** cultural concept. :box:

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying blacks don't get racially profiled by the police, but hell, you don't know s.hit about the Rodney King case! The man was driving at speeds in excess of 100 miles per hour for 8 miles, (good a reason as any to get pulled over) most of those miles the police were chasing him and trying to get him to pull over (which he didn't).

They beat him? No. They subdued him. He was violent himself, and tried to attack police officers 3 times during the confrontation! He was high on PCP (frequently used to tranquilize large animals such as horses, and used at zoos on elephants and such). PCP for those of you who don't know, act as a stimulant on human beings and make you virtually oblivious to pain. They shot him 3 times with a taser without giving up. Let me reemphasize that...he got SHOT 3 times with a TASER and he didn't quit fighting! They've taken out buffalo with one shot from a taser before for godsakes!

Basically, the media only shows you 80 seconds of the film where you see police beating him with batons. The tape is really like 12-13 minutes long with the other 11 minutes being of rodney king resisting arrest, mocking and bullrushing police officers, and just generally acting like a jacka.ss. Following the "beating", Rodney King was taken to the hospitol...and after a brief inspection (was found to have no broken bones, serious injury, in fact, doctors stated he had suprisingly relatively few bruises) was released that night. Couldn't have been that bad huh?

Sorry I went on and on but it always pisses me off when somebody brings up the Rodney King case because 95% of americans don't know s.hit about it. They always hold up the Rodney King case as the epitome of police brutality, when they don't know s.hit. Oh btw, do a search on his criminal background (the dude was a scumbag to begin with, starting with domestic violence, which I'm sure all dj's promote *sarcasm*). They should've killed him...the streets would be a lot better off.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KatrinaSurviver said:
So what I seen many videos of whiteguys doing the samething they dont beat them up,its because his black and a criminal.Wacth the news last week?Saw a blackguy getting beat up by two white officers he was only thirteen they thought he had a gun when he was actually trying to get his cellphone.Oh yeah I work at meijers and they alwasy tell me to follow a blackperson but I tell know learn the facts blacks have it the hardest i ntheo world ;)
look at my first goddamn sentence! and sorry to break it to you...blacks are generally poorer than the rest of society. They are going to commit more crimes. Sorry but its true. And wtf is the kid doing grabbing his cell phone while the police are trying to talk to him? Cell phones can look a lot like guns, he's lucky they didn't shoot him, what a dumba.ss!

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KatrinaSurviver said:
because your NOT BLACK and crazyguy explained reasons why you should change musical preferences.
thats bulls.hit, and by crazyguy, you mean you right?
I love this song...listening to some Youngbloodz right now...f.uckooooo!

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KatrinaSurviver said:
Funny how me and him have different IPS,and yeah Youngbloods are BLACK/african american not white so keep listening to them and when they say the "N" word im pretty sure you dont fit the race ;)

MAN WHITEPEOPLE LUV BLACK MUSIK

GOODTHING BLACKS DONT LUV WHITEMUSIK THEY LUV THEIR RACE AND RESPECT THEMSELVES
THATS JUST HOW SOCIETY IS.......
whatever the f.uck an ips is. anyways, if you aren't him, you sure sound like you came up sucking the same tit so...w/e.

Anyways, we apparently have a new development here. So the youngbloodz are black huh? damn, never knew that.

tubagiant89

Don Juan
Reaction score
If people of various races are so pissed off with so called "racism", do something about it! Stop *****ing about it and fix it. If you try and nothing works, try harder. Nothing was accomplished by *****ing about.
About the music, the "black music" is a mix of traditional African and European styles.

tubagiant89

Don Juan
Reaction score
WRONG! The slaves adopted customs from the owner, such as religion and language.
Worthless? We give minorities their own months.
By the way, I'd prefer to be refered too as European American.

tubagiant89

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a ? If the "N word" is so offensive, why do blacks use it? Sounds like a lack of self respect to me.
Also, white people have, do, and will care. My great-grandfather fought for black freedom, lost bones for you guys. Stop being a baby.

REDUCE523

Don Juan
Reaction score
And last but not least. Since when is hip hop or rap black music. There hispanics, whites, and asians. And if its a hood thing Im from the hood and I dont care what other people do as long it dont mess with my thing.