/help me dj

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The approach, plus the Art of Conversation.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're on the baseball team and plan to hit 15 home runs this upcoming spring, how do you plan on doing that by sitting on the bench?

The only true mistake is to do exactly what you have been. Read up and apply. May not work miracles but these men here speak the truth and if you want it it'll happen eventually. But, you've gotta get in the box to take that at bat sometime.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
deleted... read on the post below...

Last edited:

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no f*cking idea why you posted all that shiat about nothing.

Franzino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
This is where I'm at (this is complete BS):

Enter the Travels of Alamar, from sandy sun to barren wasteland, over hills of sweet emerald green grass growing. Across the horizon, fields and fields, oh endless fields or trees and beautiful flowers. I'll be damned if you don't spot at least 100 butterflies fluttering around in the sunlight. Journey through caves, cliffs, and caverns. Across river valleys, streams, brooks, lakes and forests of smooth moss, heaven-etched to the touch. Peace love and harmony await you at the end of the rainbow, for there is no pot of gold. But when you reach the end of the rainbow, you'll find YOURSELF.

I have begun my journey, for as an apprentice, as soon as you leave you have already proven you have what it takes to become a journeyman. I am a journeyman. There is no returning when you begin, and failure will track back in your steps. Even if failure brings you back to the start, you are still on the journey, always and forever.

I have traveled for a little over a week, and I have been proud of myself, but then again, depressed that I have so much missing, so much unfound and undone.
It was just yesterday that a single smile, a smile of great integrity, as I nodded from my bus window across two layers of glass, again, a smile of such great integrity that I forced an unseen smile back from myself, thinking to myself: I FEEL GOOD. Though I didn't expect that I would. But alas, this was a lingering light, drenched in falsehood.
Such a moment I would never forget, though she would lose all memory to ever regret.

Today was a good day, though I found depression through my achievements. The most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life, so shy, so pleasant. Well I say this truthfully and with no repentance, she smokes with annoying friends.
Though I initiated the initial step, my touch to her touch, so light, not much, not enough. A subtle smile, quick with low grade feeling. The shortest exchange of words, then she told me to step over her, and it was over.

My travels have proven successful, but arising more greif and despair as I go deeper into my feelings and into the feelings of others. Nobody actually likes me yet, I am depressed and saddened. When will I reach the next passage?

Screw ****, for in my journey I have a weapon like no other. What it is, do you wish to discover?

Do you?

Well. you could have said that in all seriousness about this much:

So, have you read the art of conversation, because mate, if thats the way your gonna talk, my friend you've got a way to go. Be a no bull**** sort of person. I used to be exacly like you, and i worked my way up, gaining respect from me peers (all boys school, means alot) by standing up for myself, fighting proving points whatever. It all works. I dont mean to be harsh, im just being direct, you said it yourself, you best friend will be yourself, and shock treatment. some guy whos been picking on you for a long time, ignore him, they either stop, or push you, which is when martial arts steps in, kick the **** through him, a few days later when he gets over the shock, he will either respect you as a friend, a worthy adversary, or someone who he shouldent **** with, and that usually works as a wave effect. ****in sheep mate, there are leaders and followers, and the people who pick on people, their followers, **** up the followers and they all cringe.

Hope i could add some violent tactics to this (dont get me wrong im no ace, but im a bit ahead of you i think my friend, and heed my advice, dont write **** like you did up there, just write simply, write what you mean, without incorporating the carebear land into it. we're not writing fairytales mate)

Franzino

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh that was much needed, because today sucked, like I went back.
I wrote in the first line of that long post "(this is complete BS)" and I see it is.

I SUCK and I wanna do something about it.
I'm trying to do something about it, but idk if I'm doing very well... like "when should I see noticible progress?"

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
um, can I get a link to the art of conversation?
'appreciate

bigw

Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP, don't worry mate, feel damn proud that you're coming to do something about it.

"Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway..." is the best quote. You're worried about a problem, and you're coming to fix it. Self-improvement is the key to being a DJ :)

When you say art of conversation, be ****y and funny. Don't constantly be like that, but if you can pull it off and they know you're joking, they'll respect you for it.

Keep plugging along, You have nothing to worry about, I'm in the last year of school and I've only just come here to figure things out for myself. Work on it, and you'll be fine :)

ESPECIALLY read through these forums and the DJ Bible. After reading them I feel so confident that I'm doing things that I wouldn't normally (dancing, walking up to women and just talking). When you do this, you'll feel a lot better. Trust someone who experienced it all three days ago ;)

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm bad with magic... I am only one step forward, the only accomplishment I've made is that I'm trying to change.
I read a little of the bible, but I don't think it did anything to me, I think the progress I made after reading was just all to myself.. it's strange, I don't believe much in motivation that just appears while you're not thinking about anything.
My favorite accomplishments this week so far were
1. Talking about something I'm interested in with a girl I've never talked to before (the teacher made us partners so it wasn't that big of an accomplishment, but at least I didn't go silent).
2. I nodded to this girl I'm in love with from a bus window and she gave me a HUGE smile (I've never said hi to her before).
3. I said something to an HB11 and gave her really really really really weak ass kino (I'm serious about her being an HB11 because she has physical attraction like just about nobody else... shes really shy though I think, but not as much as me of course..)

well thats my progress, to me it was alot, but to them it was nothing. In fact I bet everyones forgotten that I exist. help lol
time for some C-H-A-N-G-E.

bigw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate you're doing a good job. Feels good when they smile back doesn't it ;)

You see? You didn't have to go out of your way too much to do it mate, and you seem to be feeling better already. Keep working on the little things, self-confidence (it's a huge girl attraction) and conversation (doesn't have to be spectacular, just enough to keep the ball rolling) and you'll be fine in no time ;)

Franzino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alamar, all you have to do is make conversation, this may sound hard, but i still have that problem of not knowing what to talk about, and i find the best solution to that is, just to talk about random **** (lol, not quite as random as the stuff you wrote before) but just anything, if you dont know what your talking about when talking to a specific person find something out about them.

Ahhm, with reference to you going backwards and not knowing what to do, ill tell you what to do with the bible, read a chapter once or twice to get a grasp of some things, then go out go for a bike ride or something, and find a shop or something where you can apply a few different skills. oh and remember, dont be afraid, its all practice, once you get over that, everything seems so much easier. (i got over it 2 days ago)

Hope i could help

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys, I'll try to suck less
I read the first 5 lessons in pooks 15 lessons, but thats all, so I think I'm really bad.

also that smile... she has so many fu**cking teeth, its horrible the one-itis that keeps me thinking about that. the best smile I've ever gotten.

so I'm really messed up right now I guess, Idk. I'm just letting all of the feeling out so i won't have any feeling when I take action...
I have self doubt and a malevolent case of oneitis. lol.

When you talk to girls that you already know, do they like kino and eye contact? I have no idea of what kind of kino would be good on girls...

Franzino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, stop being so depressed, things like this dont happen overnight, be happy, every day above ground is a good day. Anyways, i think i speak for the DJ's here that Kino works on most, but you have to go hard with kino, like arm touches gentle things shoulders, hands, if you get the chance an "accidental" boob brush, if any of these things is making the chick uncomfortable in ehr body language, stop immediatly. it only gets worse if they dont like it, if she doesnt and its been a few minutes and conversation has gone stale, this usually works for me, just take a look at the time, and say that my parents wanted me home before this tme, and i gotta run, grab a number if you dont know her, and tell her you'll call her later.

bigw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
thanks guys, I'll try to suck less
I read the first 5 lessons in pooks 15 lessons, but thats all, so I think I'm really bad.

also that smile... she has so many fu**cking teeth, its horrible the one-itis that keeps me thinking about that. the best smile I've ever gotten.

so I'm really messed up right now I guess, Idk. I'm just letting all of the feeling out so i won't have any feeling when I take action...
I have self doubt and a malevolent case of oneitis. lol.

When you talk to girls that you already know, do they like kino and eye contact? I have no idea of what kind of kino would be good on girls...
They sure as hell do like it. I did a tie for a girl once, and she looked at me for ages (I was touching her neck, so I guess that's a hot spot)

Damnit, I better stop talking about this, I'm getting a hard-on :p

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow lol, so what should I touch when I'm talking to them?

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lemme rephrase that... do I hold, touch, brush or what?
should I walk past someone I know "softly colliding into them"?

I think I'm going into the friend zone with people...
take big mouth for example: when I'm on the bus I see her outside of my window, I look at her eyes, then nod my head to her, and she sticks out a huge smile at me.
sounds like friends to me... I can't tell the difference from friendzone and flirting very well. but I dunno if she saw me when I was on the bus or not.
hah. I don't remember it very well, but I probably nodded as soon as I got eye contact, so whatever.
she seems like a pretty nice girl..
I'll experiment.
I'll say hi to her once next time I see her in the halls, then I'll wait to see if she says hi to me the time we meet following that.
If she does take her turn to say hi, I'll give out a comment like "word up" or something that might make her laugh (notice that I'm different/cool).

lol.. shes got a HB10 on me, but her body is like a 7, powered by hot clothes and sexyness.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah, before I forget. when is it ok to say "hey cutie" or something along the lines of that? I suck at flirting.

I don't want to flirt incorrectly!!!!

bigw

Don Juan
Reaction score
One tip, if you could, please write everything in one post. If something comes to mind after you post, use the edit function please :) It would be much appreciated and be easier for you and us to get our information across faster and clearer :)

Anyway, sounds like you're doing a good job with the eye contact and confidence. With flirting, just apply that ****y and funny stuff (not too heavily, don't want to seem extremely arrogant and pig-headed). Incorporate that into basic conversation, with kino, extended eye contact etc. and you'll get some balls rolling. Both metaphorically and physically ;)

edit - it's funny how I can give advice but sometimes struggle to do it myself :S

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
idk if im doing that well with eye contact and stuff.. what do you guys think of my plan though:

I'll say hi to her once next time I see her in the halls, then I'll wait to see if she says hi to me the time we meet following that.
If she does take her turn to say hi, I'll give out a comment like "word up" or something that might make her laugh (notice that I'm different/cool).

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw word up. You'll sound dumb. Just smile and say what's up. That's it. She doesn't need you to say something different to remember you. Consider how many guys she doesn't KNOW actually come up and greet her with no fear and then simply walk away. You'll stand out just by doing that and giving her a nice big smile.