/help me dj

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I do want to stand out, but doing what everyone else would do doesn't really stand out in my opinion.
She talks hella lot, and I want to be funny and nice at the same time by saying something amusing and smiling to her.

If there was a definate course to get more into a friendship with her (which I would have to romanticise to grab her attention to feel for me) I would do whatever was required, and say whatever was required.

I realise "word up" isn't that good for word choice (what the hell does word up mean anyway), but I'm very bad at greeting people. I wanna make this interesting for her in a POSITIVE way.

um lol how about "hey there", aaah... I need to think of alot of things to add into our future chats like kino, C+F, etc.
welcome home to noob status > _<

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you decide to say...remember, delivery is key. You can say "hey there" and sound like a creepy douchebag, or you can say "hey there" and sound like a f*cking pimp.

It's all about confidence, body language, and the way you carry yourself.

bigw

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the shocker's delivery 'and sound like a ****ing pimp'

I lol'ed.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My voice will make me sound like a D-bag creep...

whats proper body language? and how do I "carry myself"?

those are things I know almost nothing about. So I guess I want my hello to have more meaning in it then just a normal hi, but idk how to accomplish that.

bigw

Don Juan
Reaction score
like this

Heyyy! How's it going?

Put some excitement into but not so you look like a retard who thinks it's acceptable to yell at someone across a footy ground :)

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm looking for something to say in the hallway though, like right as people pass each other. They won't have time for a conversation if they're going to the other side of the school.
Should I say hi to everyone I know?

Peachez

Reaction score
fvck this is absolute torture reading this :(

Stop refering to girls as hb11 or even hb9.5, half your problem is your putting them on a pedestal. 9.5's are SUPERMODELS, theres no such thing as anything above 9.5's, a perfect 10 does not exist!!

Secondly, you say you can't think of anything to talk about. Your a raw beginner so if your stuck on things to talk about concentrate on her. Just get her going and you'll be amazed at how easy it is. The point of concentrating on her will probably not make you a PUA but atleast it will get your some repetitions under your belt.

you have a long way to go kid but trust me its worth it.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I guess I dont know where to start off... I'm just idealess most of the time.... its really annoying, sometimes when someone asks me something I'll have no ideas at all in my mind... completely empty. seriously

Peachez

Reaction score
your completely empty because you are not using your senses. use your perception. If shes wearing something different comment on it, then maybe tease her if the opportunity comes up. JUST say the first thing that comes into your head (within reason lol). Fill your day with interesting **** so you'll have stuff that will just pop into your head, this will also raise your self esteem and keep you busy getting negative thoughts out of your head. Pay attention to stuff that goes on around you throughout the day and you'll always come up with something interesting to say. Once you have a topic started, get her response, then give your responce demenstrating your values and if your feeling like a real pimp raise the sexual tension with your responses.

diizy

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, you sound like you are trying to get some sympathy here.

This isnt what you should be thinking, infact, i suggest you get those thoughts out of your mind entirely. When approaching girls make sure to start with something really simple, as stated before "hey hows it going?" is a great way to start any conversation, also before trying to chat them up, make sure you have something to say. You cannot just go and try to improv the whole thing, you will end up stumbling and feeling foolish for trying, which would bring you back the the beggining. read Penkittens link, its a useful one.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I completely suck at talking like a DJ then. All I can do is normal, possibly boring, chat. I ask too many closed ended questions (I don't know what open-ended ones work).
And I really don't understand C+F anymore!!
My friend told me not to be like flirty with girls that I don't know very well. And I trust this friend because he's like a genius..

I truly suck at talking to girls..

Peachez

Reaction score
you need to construct a plan on how to get better. a complete beginner will not have good results just BEING c & f until he gets some reps under his belt. Be as talktive as possible to everyone (get your repetitions up and build your base for good conversation skills). Think of pickup like a pyramid, each layer a new skill which can only be built after working on the layer below it. c & f is not the first layer.

diizy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
Ok, I completely suck at talking like a DJ then. All I can do is normal, possibly boring, chat. I ask too many closed ended questions (I don't know what open-ended ones work).
And I really don't understand C+F anymore!!
My friend told me not to be like flirty with girls that I don't know very well. And I trust this friend because he's like a genius..

I truly suck at talking to girls..

Once again you arent thinking the right way!! NEVER DOUBT YOURSELF, just go for it! Your real problem here may not be so much with girls, but maybe you should try improving your people skills abit. I know this may sound silly, but you should either get yourself a job in the service industry, or start talking to people at random? If you school offers it, try to take something like Drama, if they have improv, even better, i swear, improv REALLY improves your "On the spot" kind of answers, and also improves your humour.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK this guy is a troll. Don't bother responding to his posts anymore.

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, others have said it and so will I: You are a very lucky person, you know your flaws. Once you have a problem, its time to remove them. So let’s get started one by one.

1)Shyness

You know you are probably more comfortable not talking to strangers as you have been in this frame of mind. It’s your security blanket. Ditch it. Shyness is more on confidence, so more you go out, more you start talking, and less shy you will be. “You don’t even try to make conversation with anyone” why so???? Go out and talk. Just do it. What’s the worse that can happen? On the extreme, you may probably have some big bozo guy come up to you, hold you by the collar and ask “Hey, how dare you talk to my chick?” Trust me that won’t happen. (Not if you do it the right way , lol). Practice making small talk, say at school, to the person right next to you “Damn a lot of homework today” you know stuff like that. I could tell you so much about just inner game, but I’ll just leave it at this: Practice talking, expand your social circle, make one new acquaintance a day, slowly and steadily, it will all disappear.

2)Conversation

As far as being thought of as boring, well you can change your thought. Realize it’s only to do with you. Only you have this thought, nobody else.

As far as experience and ideas go, well be interesting. How to be interesting? Watch a new cool movie, go get a hobby, listen to some cool music etc. The more you do this , the more tuned in you will be , and later on when people talk , you will be able to do relate to the idea , give your own into the knowledge pool , and basically have fun. You know, in a group, don’t even think people perceive you as a dud. Jus don’t. Go along with the flow. If you can’t add something, listen, maybe you’ll be able to use it somewhere else. Ask something if you don’t understand, go ahead, it doesn’t make you boring; on the contrary a good listener is always welcome. A person is only as boring and a dud if you do nothing but sitting at home all day. So just don’t be alone where you can be social. It’s uncomfortable at first, but you’ll get a hang of it soon.

3)Appearance

Well look, there’s nothing you can do about your face, or the way god made it. However, you can maintain it : get a good hair cut, go look up some fashion magazines or plow online, you will get an idea of latest trends in clothing and accessories are.

More than that , if your shirts are dusty , well wash them more , if your shoes are dirty , wash them also get a cool pair for yourself.(side note: you can also ask a girl if she could accompany you to the shop , girls are more clued in too.)

Listen dude, if you’ve always been like that doesn’t mean you can’t change it. You can and you better. You just need to get up and get going.

A final word on appearance: Google up “Neil Strauss” and look for the entry on wikipedia. You’ll know even though he is average looking, he can pull up all the hot chicks and read his book "the game" its a gret read on how one can transform oneself.

4)Laziness

Well if you’re lazy then you gotta break out of this negative cycle. Start doing more positive things, get a hobby, and play a sport, in short get a life. You’ll slowly start being more active. An empty mind is a devils workshop, so never be lazy. Negative cycles have to be broken, and you better start doing them NOW.

Things don’t happen, you better make them happen. No wizard is going to change you overnight, you better do that yourself. To quote Michelangelo,"Trifles make perfection, but perfection is no trifle"

5) Girls

Enough said, just go out, be more social, be better every passing day.

Concluding remarks:

It takes time to reach the zenith, but you do slowly and steadily. Be more active , be more social , as a drill make it a point to talk to five girls a day , no matter what , even if that means going out of your way, don’t wait for your friends to be beside you , you want her , not they.

Every time you do something better and improve a bit, beat your chest a little. Most people are slaves to their fears, you aint no more, you’ve improved. Most guys will get over their fears in context , like playing better or being more studious , but lets see those guys walk up to a girl or worse to a group of girls and get them to a date.

Subscribe to the following newsletters:

So Suave, if you haven’t;

Pickup 101, they also talk on such stuff.

PS: The following articles are recommended reads, if you haven’t read them already

http://sosuave.com/articles/goodmen.htm

http://sosuave.com/rondavid/succeed39.htm

http://sosuave.com/articles/whynot.htm

And look over the DJ Bible and Don Juan Boot Camp

Till the next time: Keep talking . Ciao

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks alot... I say im retarded, but I'm a real playa.
my improv skills are horrible, absolutely... but I'm still a playa.
I keep getting into the friendzone with ever girl I meet, but I'll play THEM.

whats the best way to stay out of the friendzone, or to change out of the friendzone from the early stages?

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score