Have some fun with your BPD ex

slikkmeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm conducting an amateur social experiment with my ex BPD...

I've had to be in contact with her because of work so I decided to have a little fun with it. In case you don't know, these type of girls have a tendency to be extremely attracted to negativity...
I am being so f*%$#ng mean to her it's not even funny. I tell her how ugly she's getting, how she's aging badly and she's an unemployed loser. I keep letting her know very subtlety about the impending wall where she's going to have to find a chump to marry her and take care of her. And it's been getting progressively worse as the weeks go by!

And what happens after all of this?

Yep, you might have guessed.... She wants me so bad she can taste it.
These type of girls are so ****ed in the head. Darwin must be rolling over in his grave after seeing what the human species has become.

And before you post about this being childish and immature. Just know that I sincerely don't give a **** when it comes to BPD *****$//// They deserve what they get.

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
slikkmeister said:
And before you post about this being childish and immature. Just know that I sincerely don't give a **** when it comes to BPD *****$//// They deserve what they get.
BPD B1tches are some of the worst 'people'(using this term loosely) to walk this planet. I will never judge you for wanting to fvck with them... only because they make themselves easy targets. I dealt with one for 4 years. I know how cold blooded and heartless those types get. Fvck her and leave her to marinate in the mixture of your juices.

slikkmeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't touch her. I had considered getting a revenge bang from her... You know, let her come over, bang her, cream her face and kick her out of the house while she's still getting dressed. But, I'm not even interested now... Not worth the social backlash from some mutual acquaintances we have.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
slikkmeister said:
I sincerely don't give a **** when it comes to BPD *****$//// They deserve what they get.
j.619 said:
BPD B1tches are some of the worst 'people'(using this term loosely) to walk this planet
You guys are aware that the "PD" in "BPD" stands for "personality disorder", right?

Wikipedia said:
Personality disorders are a class of mental disorders characterised by enduring maladaptive patterns of behavior, cognition and inner experience, exhibited across many contexts and deviating markedly from those accepted by the individual's culture. These patterns develop early, are inflexible and are associated with significant distress or disability.
This is like fúcking with schizophrenic people. They are mentally ill. Just stay away from them if you don't want to get hurt, or else be strong enough to control them without being abusive. Messing with people who have mental health issues out of some misguided sense of revenge is downright psychopathic.

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IBreatheSpears said:
You guys are aware that the "PD" in "BPD" stands for "personality disorder", right?

This is like fúcking with schizophrenic people. They are mentally ill. Just stay away from them if you don't want to get hurt, or else be strong enough to control them without being abusive. Messing with people who have mental health issues out of some misguided sense of revenge is downright psychopathic.
I agree with him. They dont know they have it. Its their nature to do what they do because its instilled in them. I to was with a BPD girl and i hated her guts for what she did to me. I wanted revenge on her but some people on here talked me out of it. You cant ever get revenge on a bpd because the way their mind works. They are the victim every time anyway. Hang it up man, you will be the one who gets hurts

Johnny Alias

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure on this... my brother is schizophrenic and has NEVER come close to displaying the cruelty and outright hatred my ex BPD displays. They might be mentally ill, but I'd put a rabid dog down just like one of these people. It's not the dog's fault they got bit, but its still biting people...

The thing to remember is that the backlash from effing with her can be HUGE. I mean a dude can show up out of nowhere at her behest and beat the tar out of you. She can screw with your job. She can try to turn people against you...

On the other hand... mine is effing with me bad right now. I've been seeing this plate off and on for a while now and the ex is trying to set her up with a dude... and possibly her for a threesome. My plate has made it clear her loyalties are to me and that that would never happen, but just the idea that she would do it shows she has zero class, respect, or boundaries.

In short, SHE'S EVIL. No remorse, no conscience, no empathy.

However, she's 100K in debt, her looks are fading rapidly, and she's losing all of her friends due to raging at them. No career, no anything. Entirely dependent on the dude she's engaged to now and apparently they're fighting like cats and dogs... because she self destructs and attacks everyone she professes to love... its in her nature... it's what she grew up with...

Do what you like... in my mind its probably safer and easier to be happy... your gal lives in HELL everyday... and it gets worse for them as the looks fade and the narcissistic supply in the form of attention falls away...

But... I do get it.... and it's interesting to see your theory in action. Don't bang her. That's like playing with heroin no matter how far along you are.

You want to hurt her? Now that you've got her full attention start ignoring her. That will work and it's passive not aggressive... much less likely to start the other crap I mentioned...

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IBreatheSpears said:
Mental illness is treatable. When you choose not to treat it, it's a conscious decision to be ill and be ok with having said 'issue'. When left untreated, those b1tches are bad people. Go find yourself one and let me know how it works out.

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny Alias said:
Not sure on this... my brother is schizophrenic and has NEVER come close to displaying the cruelty and outright hatred my ex BPD displays. They might be mentally ill, but I'd put a rabid dog down just like one of these people. It's not the dog's fault they got bit, but its still biting people...
This is pretty much how I feel about it. I feel like it's too easy for people to speak on the matter until dealing with BPD people themselves. Those people are poison without good treatment..

Johnny Alias said:
The thing to remember is that the backlash from effing with her can be HUGE. I mean a dude can show up out of nowhere at her behest and beat the tar out of you. She can screw with your job. She can try to turn people against you...
Just these sociopathic tendencies alone are disgusting. Bringing back bad memories lol

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of people are you for **** sake? If you don't like people with BPD, then leave them the **** alone.

To go OUT OF YOUR WAY to **** with her head and piss all over her. Well, those types of people aren't any better than those with a mental illness.

Jeeeesus, some people really are ****ed!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've conducted your experiment so let her be. Not worth messing with people who are mentally unsound. Although, it is amazing how these girls are attracted to bad treatment. And they're always the better looking girls too.

Johnny Alias

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Demonicale said:
What kind of people are you for **** sake? If you don't like people with BPD, then leave them the **** alone.

To go OUT OF YOUR WAY to **** with her head and piss all over her. Well, those types of people aren't any better than those with a mental illness.

Jeeeesus, some people really are ****ed!
Have you been with a BPD??? EVER?

Take your platitudes and holier than thous and cram them somewhere tight. If you don't have the perspective then your opinion is pretty worthless on this... I know Vlad has this knowledge...

Go out with one. I encourage you... You'll at least consider this stuff... if you don't wind up dead.

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
j.619 said:
Mental illness is treatable. When you choose not to treat it, it's a conscious decision to be ill and be ok with having said 'issue'. When left untreated, those b1tches are bad people. Go find yourself one and let me know how it works out.
If you can get them to believe they have it. And want to seek help. Wich will never happen. There is really no true way to 'FIX" a bpd. I tried telling the one i was with for 3 years that something was wrong before i came to this forum and posted what was going on and was told about BPD issues.. I had to go get professional help and they said she was bpd and would never even try to work with her because it could damage them and there really was no way to fix it.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had some fun with a BPD ex and didn't have to contact her for the fun.

My sister saw recent photos of her on FB and said she's ballooned up BIG TIME. ha ha. Excellent!

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This advice is dangerous. I wouldn't go messing around with a girl who has a personality disorder. Borderline in "BPD" means Borderline crazy. These women can be capable of doing anything by destroying your life if you mess with them.

A friend of mine broke up with his BPD after she started to turn crazy. She went over to his place to "apologize" but she turned on him and stabbed him with a knife for breaking up with her.

Leave these crazy women alone. You will be the one that ends up hurt more than she ever will.

j.619 said:
Mental illness is treatable.
BPD is very hard to treat because the most patients don't or won't go or continue to get treatment. Check your facts first before you post comments about it.

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
goldengoose said:
BPD is very hard to treat because the most patients don't or won't go or continue to get treatment. Check your facts first before you post comments about it.
My facts are from personal experience, which you, or anyone else on here, cannot judge. The ex that I mentioned above was on two different medications (Wellbutrin and another that I can't remember) that helped level out her emotions and it made her less neurotic... thus, easier to deal with. You're right about getting them to 'go or continue treatment' because she got off them after 4 months because she 'didn't feel she needed them anymore'. The relationship was over just weeks after. Just saying, if you can get them to cooperate, BPD can be treated. Don't be a douche son, trying to share experience.

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
goldengoose said:
These women can be capable of doing anything by destroying your life if you mess with them.
This is right tho. Stay away is the best policy... just to be safe.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
j.619 said:
My facts are from personal experience, which you, or anyone else on here, cannot judge. The ex that I mentioned above was on two different medications (Wellbutrin and another that I can't remember) that helped level out her emotions and it made her less neurotic... thus, easier to deal with. You're right about getting them to 'go or continue treatment' because she got off them after 4 months because she 'didn't feel she needed them anymore'. The relationship was over just weeks after. Just saying, if you can get them to cooperate, BPD can be treated. Don't be a douche son, trying to share experience.
Then she wasn't being treated when she stopped taking her meds. I'm right, and you try to defend something you can't. Don't say it's treatable when people stop their treatment. Because it's not being treated when they are still crazy. Then people like the OP want you to mind fvck with crazy women. They are more crazy than she is.

I never said they couldn't be treated, did I? I said it's very hard to treat because patients don't finish the treatment or won't go to get treatment. Your ex can stop taking her medication at any time which would make her mentally ill again. Thus stopping her treament.

Pasternak

Don Juan
Reaction score
j.619 said:
You're right about getting them to 'go or continue treatment' because she got off them after 4 months because she 'didn't feel she needed them anymore'.
It sounds Bipolar to me rather than BPD. Meds don't cure personality disorders, it's part of who they are. They were labeled morally insane back in the 19th century. And that is what you actually get, a morally insane woman who will cheat, lie, betray and emasculate.

The only thing that work is CBT. It takes YEARS of dedicatad work to build a new personality. No surprise that only a fraction of them engage and complete. Even the low functioning ones - like mine - get through the first 45 years of their lives with their looks, manipulation skills and the crazy sex.

BISHOP TO C4

Reaction score
Op has anti-social personality disorder.. But just because he has a mental disorder as well doesn't make it right to abuse another with a real medical issue.

I hope ur reincarnated into a sh*t fly

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pasternak said:
It sounds Bipolar to me rather than BPD. Meds don't cure personality disorders, it's part of who they are. They were labeled morally insane back in the 19th century. And that is what you actually get, a morally insane woman who will cheat, lie, betray and emasculate.

The only thing that work is CBT. It takes YEARS of dedicatad work to build a new personality. No surprise that only a fraction of them engage and complete. Even the low functioning ones - like mine - get through the first 45 years of their lives with their looks, manipulation skills and the crazy sex.
Most of these guys don't know what BPD is. They read info off the internet and assume she has BPD. BPD is an extreme case Personality Disorder. I doubt that most of the men on here who say they had a BPD even had one. Most likely it was BI Polar which is more common and confused for BPD.