Have some fun with your BPD ex

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j.619 said:
I'm appreciating this thread. Lots of good info:rockon:
That's great, man. I see you recently joined the forum, so never mind my little rant. Wait till you're a long time member and see the exact same discussion being done numerous times a year.... Then you'll understand my frustration ;)

Pasternak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
That's great, man. I see you recently joined the forum, so never mind my little rant. Wait till you're a long time member and see the exact same discussion being done numerous times a year.... Then you'll understand my frustration ;)
You are free to skip or ignore these topics.

mgsgta3

Reaction score
I havent read past the first few posts, but as I have had a girlfriend of 4 years with BPD, and knew her for 4 years before that I can't believe that the OP cares about her in a true sense. They dont choose to be that way, They are often in a lot of pain, guilt, shame, remorse internally, which makes them seek relief through instantly gratifying things which can often be bad, and afterwords she feels worse about herself and the cycle continues. That girl I mentioned, I know her very well, I know her good and bad and what is genuine and what is her taking advantage of things, and 90% of the time she has done things that bothered others it wasnt like she was intending on hurting anyone, but just looking for momentary peace from the intense negative feelings. If your interacting with a girl you know has that, you should either step up and protect her without being taken advantage of, or leave her alone. I dont get bothered by things easily at all but the thought of someone doing that to the girl I know is not cool theres nothing manlike about doing that, to say the very least. Going out of your way with intention of bringing harm to another person is already bad, but doing it to someone whose handicap is largely due to feeling very intense negative emotions they cant always identify or manage is just cruel. No matter what she did to you, I dont have to go into detail about how getting revenge will never do anything genuinely good for anyone because I know you already know.

Im not trying to start a fight with this post so hopefully im not excommunicated 5 posts into my stay here lol

Pasternak

Don Juan
Reaction score
mgsgta3 said:
but doing it to someone whose handicap is largely due to feeling very intense negative emotions they cant always identify or manage is just cruel.
Well, I have to agree and somewhat disagree at the same time. They were hardwired this way at least since the age of 3 as the fault of their primary caregiver. It has nothing to do with you or any of your predecessor. You can't possibly worsen their situation, they are running on an endless cycle without any historical progress.

The OP wants revenge. Anyobody who tries this will soon find out that you can't outsmart them in their own game. On the other hand, they have every capacity to rip you out of your dignity, self-worth and SANITY.