Guys who have used Seeking Arrangements and done Sugar dating, experiences?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jesse Pinkman , remember the advice giving in the other thread. To take this OLD shyte with tons of salt. Seems like you are taking it way too serious now.

If you have the money to be there it's an option. At the end its a glorified only fans type of thing. I know some women that thought they could use shortcuts like these. The smarter men know how to sell them a dream and dont care when it all comes crashing down.

If you are all about the dark traits you might even fake your way into women's panties this way. This is basically what the tinder swindler did.

it only made sense to reach this point :)

no one likes losers
Yeah but not all these women are winners themselves. Far from it. These women are half a step away from becoming a hooker and desperately trying to "fond a man that's worthy of being with them". What do they offerin return? ........nothing actually...

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The younger generation is way more materialistic than you can imagine. Now a 15yo kid wants to be a millionaire. He is watching all Youtube videos on how to become successful and even girls are doing something similar. Even girls will pretend to be wealthy by renting an Airbnb or even a studio that resembles a private jet just to take some pictures. Girls now want to be independent and do whatever they want. Have sex with a Rock Star but have an Accountant paying her bills without giving sex in exchange.

That being said, girls eventually realize that the easiest way is using their own "bank" (vagina) to extract resources from men. Some will be able to get a good bid, many will not. It all depends on the supply of money available from men. In a poor country, the supply is low so women will see a gringo and see him as a lottery and play her cards.

I created a Seeking Arrangement account to see what's there and the quality is good. But I never messaged a single one. I guess you have to take into account how much are you willing to spend with women as entertainment. If you make $10k/month, you probably have to take $1k-$2k to have a "worthy arrangement" with a girl. At least that's the minimum a beautiful girl might get as an offer. And for a man, more than that seems too much. I think the relationship will be very transactional (and sad). She will probably be screwing another 5 dudes and will not have that much time available so I imagine her giving a bunch of excuses to not see you that often. So in the end you're paying a lot of money just to have sex once a week maybe?

Like I said, I have no experience in Sugar Dating so I'm just rambling. In another forum I remember one guy mentioning how he was meeting them, pretending to be a doctor and "sampling" the goods. Banging the girls with the promise of having an arrangement and never calling them back. Seems the best way since the girl will give you a good time with the expectation of having a good supply of money (the "doctor" can promise $5k/month) and you can pretend to have no interest ("I sampled the goods and didn't like"). I wouldn't do it though.

I'm also interested in arrangements. Can you get a beautiful girl for $1k/month seeing her once a week? In the States that would be a good deal. $2k and you have two plates that are not going to bother you. They go to your house, you spend a nice day banging and they leave you in peace after.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I get it, I am going to set up an account soon though and report on what happens. It really speaks to things that a guy like me who just two years ago had 100+ matches on all of the major apps (Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge) is now having to resort to going to Seeking Arrangements. Part of it is how strict the major apps have become in terms of handing out shadowbans and the fact that you can no longer reset your profile after you get new pics done.

TBH, at best it ends up being a temporary thing until I can get my cold approach routine going again. May was a major beatdown for me in terms of how draining it was. A man can no longer rely on wingmen anymore as most of his fellow men are toxic draining whiners that have zero value to add. One way or another, I will crawl out of my predicament and come back even stronger.
So you've gone from having no job a few months ago to suddenly able to pay a bunch of excess money on sugar dating apps?

Something doesn't add up here.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you've gone from having no job a few months ago to suddenly able to pay a bunch of excess money on sugar dating apps?

Something doesn't add up here.
I was making supplemental income through a business venture and not that long ago, I also got a new job that will pay more than I have ever earned. Even when I was unemployed, I got a great severance and already had a good bit in savings. I just prefer not to proactively share all this on the forum. That being said, you seem to always be suspicious of me or come at me, even when I was cold approaching months ago. I find it bothersome just how adversarial you are not towards me but even others as a mod.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went through with it yesterday night, you need to pay for Premium to even message women or reply to their messages on the app so I went ahead and did it. Did get quite a few favorited and way more attention than on any of the other apps. However, in just messaging a handful of women there, this is typical how it seems to work unless you know of a way to game it.

1. Woman asks you to connect off the app.

2. She requests you do a "PPM" (pay per meet so no sex guaranteed here, if it was then it be illegal in the US).

3. The PPM can be negotiated but fun fact here guys, yet another one that talks to the broken dating culture of Miami, when I looked it up it is higher in Miami than anywhere else in the US and I would say perhaps even the world. Numbers in the thousands.

4. If PPM goes well, then you give her a monthly allowance.

I have a good chunk of favorites and am sitting on about 20 messages right now. So far, it seems to have been a bad a investment on my end.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The younger generation is way more materialistic than you can imagine. Now a 15yo kid wants to be a millionaire. He is watching all Youtube videos on how to become successful and even girls are doing something similar. Even girls will pretend to be wealthy by renting an Airbnb or even a studio that resembles a private jet just to take some pictures. Girls now want to be independent and do whatever they want. Have sex with a Rock Star but have an Accountant paying her bills without giving sex in exchange.

That being said, girls eventually realize that the easiest way is using their own "bank" (vagina) to extract resources from men. Some will be able to get a good bid, many will not. It all depends on the supply of money available from men. In a poor country, the supply is low so women will see a gringo and see him as a lottery and play her cards.

I created a Seeking Arrangement account to see what's there and the quality is good. But I never messaged a single one. I guess you have to take into account how much are you willing to spend with women as entertainment. If you make $10k/month, you probably have to take $1k-$2k to have a "worthy arrangement" with a girl. At least that's the minimum a beautiful girl might get as an offer. And for a man, more than that seems too much. I think the relationship will be very transactional (and sad). She will probably be screwing another 5 dudes and will not have that much time available so I imagine her giving a bunch of excuses to not see you that often. So in the end you're paying a lot of money just to have sex once a week maybe?

Like I said, I have no experience in Sugar Dating so I'm just rambling. In another forum I remember one guy mentioning how he was meeting them, pretending to be a doctor and "sampling" the goods. Banging the girls with the promise of having an arrangement and never calling them back. Seems the best way since the girl will give you a good time with the expectation of having a good supply of money (the "doctor" can promise $5k/month) and you can pretend to have no interest ("I sampled the goods and didn't like"). I wouldn't do it though.

I'm also interested in arrangements. Can you get a beautiful girl for $1k/month seeing her once a week? In the States that would be a good deal. $2k and you have two plates that are not going to bother you. They go to your house, you spend a nice day banging and they leave you in peace after.
My point exactly. I wonder if this is a male or a female invention. From both points of views its a way to separate the boys from the men. But no sane man can respect a woman lingering on sites like this tl be his future wife/gf. If you do you'll have all the problems that "normal " beta men have.

The irony is that it will 99% be women who done nothing substantial in life. The lawyer /judge/ doctor type of woman won't ever be there, but rather on a normal OLD app. By default this attracts delusional women, the type you'd see on a Fresh and Fraud podcast. Desperate women who learned that beauty only takes you so far in life and a poosy is for sitting on ,bleeding and pissing mostly.

I dont see any problem with a man faking his presence on such an app. What goes around comes around. And even then, faking it still means spending a lot on a first date. Expensive restaurant and hotel is bare minimum. You cant take her home to your "average " middle income condo because she'll find out immediately.

I was making supplemental income through a business venture and not that long ago, I also got a new job that will pay more than I have ever earned. Even when I was unemployed, I got a great severance and already had a good bit in savings. I just prefer not to proactively share all this on the forum. That being said, you seem to always be suspicious of me or come at me, even when I was cold approaching months ago. I find it bothersome just how adversarial you are not towards me but even others as a mod.
You are a intelligent man Jesse, so you should know he does have point...just saying the harsh truth .

Even if you have disposable income now, you better stack it for the harder times that you should be familiar with. I'd rather prebtend to be "broke" when i have abundance of money than to play the money maxxx game and attract the worst of the worst. Whats that Biggie hook again..f btches, get money ,f btches ,get money..
I went through with it yesterday night, you need to pay for Premium to even message women or reply to their messages on the app so I went ahead and did it. Did get quite a few favorited and way more attention than on any of the other apps. However, in just messaging a handful of women there, this is typical how it seems to work unless you know of a way to game it.

2. She requests you do a "PPM" (pay per meet so no sex guaranteed here, if it was then it be illegal in the US).

3. The PPM can be negotiated but fun fact here guys, yet another one that talks to the broken dating culture of Miami, when I looked it up it is higher in Miami than anywhere else in the US and I would say perhaps even the world. Numbers in the thousands.

I have a good chunk of favorites and am sitting on about 20 messages right now. So far, it seems to have been a bad a investment on my end.
Oke nice insight in how it actually works.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I haven't done SA, but I'd checked out What's Your Price in years past for sh1ts and giggles and this sounds like that. From what I've heard about SA, you didn't used to have to pay just to meet up.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point exactly. I wonder if this is a male or a female invention. From both points of views its a way to separate the boys from the men. But no sane man can respect a woman lingering on sites like this tl be his future wife/gf. If you do you'll have all the problems that "normal " beta men have.

The irony is that it will 99% be women who done nothing substantial in life. The lawyer /judge/ doctor type of woman won't ever be there, but rather on a normal OLD app. By default this attracts delusional women, the type you'd see on a Fresh and Fraud podcast. Desperate women who learned that beauty only takes you so far in life and a poosy is for sitting on ,bleeding and pissing mostly.

I dont see any problem with a man faking his presence on such an app. What goes around comes around. And even then, faking it still means spending a lot on a first date. Expensive restaurant and hotel is bare minimum. You cant take her home to your "average " middle income condo because she'll find out immediately.

You are a intelligent man Jesse, so you should know he does have point...just saying the harsh truth .

Even if you have disposable income now, you better stack it for the harder times that you should be familiar with. I'd rather prebtend to be "broke" when i have abundance of money than to play the money maxxx game and attract the worst of the worst. Whats that Biggie hook again..f btches, get money ,f btches ,get money..

Oke nice insight in how it actually works.
you have good points, but I would say that this is still a symptom of men being more obsessed with being rich

met a couple of American women the past couple of days , all of them are bulked ( like taking gym powders and doing some weightlifting )

have no idea why the f8ck a woman would do that to herself, bulking up like men do ( apparently this is some sort of a thing that women started doing in US bulking up to become bigger )

my personal opinion is that they do this because they see men obsessed with being big ( not being athletic, not being shredded … just being big )

in the vast majority of cases, when we blame women for doing this or doing that, it is mainly a guys problem one way or the other

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider 5 to be average on a 1-10 scale. A 6 is in the slightly cute range.

This woman would be somewhere in my cute range, which I consider 6-7.9. This woman specifically would be closer to 6-6.5 if her weight is normal. Since this is not a full body picture, it is not possible to determine her weight.

I think most men would rate her somewhere in the 5.5 - 7.5 range with a full body picture and BMI in the normal weight range. I think there'd be a consensus that she is cute.

That's close to my definition of a 6.
If she had a decent figure, I'd tap it.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It is not that he doesn't have a valid point, it is that he has been adversarial towards me and others in the past despite being a mod. He should lead by example and conduct himself better like @Serenity and @logicallefty do. If he would have asked me a bit more about my financial situation instead of trying to do a gotcha, I would have been a lot more polite in my response. Even in the past when I was cold approaching and seeing some luck, he was bashing me for taking time out to do daygame. I haven't been a fan of his demeanor and I hope he takes that not as an attack on him but just honest feedback, we all want to help each other grow here and do well.

As for your point, I think there is a fine line unfortunately. On one hand, you cannot be cheap but on the other, flashing can attract a lot of adversaries. I purposely chose not to live in the most expensive areas of Miami for that very reason. Don't want to show off a luxury studio in Brickell when so many dudes are faking and flashing leasing out expensive cars while they live with their mom in Hialeah lol.

However, for Seeking Arrangements game, I was going to try to skirt around paying out of my behind for dates. My friend and also @Dash Riprock played it to where they did not need to dish out a lot of cash to slay.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

To add to this and things might change

1. Yeah, quality is waaaayyy higher than on any other apps. The only app I have seen come close is The League if that. Lots of women with top notch looks compared to the women you see on the top 3 apps. Hinge is probably the best realistic quality for Miami but the rest of the apps are severely lacking.

2. Lots of older women on the app too (30+) but they all seem to have their $hit together, maybe they can fake it because they are sugar babies but some have their LinkedIn connected to the app and seem to be in great positions. Strange.

3. Lots of women who travel a lot and Miami is one of the destinations to be. Their profiles say they can come meet you in your given city, we all know who is paying for those plane tickets lol.

I would love to hear how @Dash Riprock managed to not pay out of his a$$ for this site but will keep everyone posted as well.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't done SA, but I'd checked out What's Your Price in years past for sh1ts and giggles and this sounds like that. From what I've heard about SA, you didn't used to have to pay just to meet up.
To weed out men like me who are financially not up to it, but wouldn't mind faking their riches to get into their panties.

Can you imagine being the owner/developer of SA and changing your conditions because some delusional 304s complained that they're getting pumped and dumped without a " arrangement "? If a man (with actual F the world money) makes an account and really believes he'll find The One there, he must be punished I geuss..

SA also stands for South Africa or America. Both shyte holes . Just a brain fart .

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To weed out men like me who are financially not up to it, but wouldn't mind faking their riches to get into their panties.

Can you imagine being the owner/developer of SA and changing your conditions because some delusional 304s complained that they're getting pumped and dumped without a " arrangement "? If a man (with actual F the world money) makes an account and really believes he'll find The One there, he must be punished I geuss..

SA also stands for South Africa or America. Both shyte holes . Just a brain fart .
Well I found a thread on the sugardaddy subreddit which mentions that PPM was a thing in back in '19. My understanding was you just presented yourself well and used some line about "not buying a car before test driving it" and you'd game her from there without having to pay. Maybe these girls have shared data and strategized, it could also be a sign of the times economy wise. Or like Jesse says, more of a Miami thing.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesse man you're in Florida, how about some of these white trash chicks? Dumb, easy, and some of them are hot. Casey Anthony might kill her kid but she's not going to steal your wallet.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesse man you're in Florida, how about some of these white trash chicks? Dumb, easy, and some of them are hot. Casey Anthony might kill her kid but she's not going to steal your wallet.
White trash Florida girls are some of the biggest pros in scamming you will ever meet and they come with a laundry list of sketchy dudes who can end your life. At one point I kind of had a weird fetish for that kind of look too but let me tell you, they are far more work than even your typical socialite in a big city who in many ways is at least clean and educated.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had a short call with my buddy who uses SeekingA and he tells me to proactively put on your profile you are not seeking PPM and vet out girls who might be escorts, call girls, or OnlyFans models, all of which Miami is overrun with. So far on the site I have gotten 5 numbers from what are verified profiles. The strategy my buddy proposes is a "meet and greet" where you have a date with a girl and try to know her better, he claims that if your game is tight and she is into you, it practically becomes a date off of any dating app except you obviously pay for her meal.

Apparently even on the site, PPMs are illegal so you can report accounts for even proposing that on the site.

I don't look to dish out serious money on the site but I will experiment with it and report back to you guys. In the case that I do manage to get a date off of it and have it turn into something other than Sugar Dating, I will share a report for you guys and @Dash Riprock can give feedback or advice as needed.

Edit:

A lot of fake profiles to weed through!