Guys, i have a major major problem....

Reaction score
cheater??

does it not seem to anybody else that shes cheating on him? dont take it personally dude but thats what it sounds like to me

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey fcuktard.

Listen to yourself. Really. Are you turning red yet?

dump her and earn back an ounce of self respect.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
I've read all your replies, they all point to one thing, dumping her, I am really gratefull for all of your help, i feel like i let most of you down because i know i really should dump her and how i am probably leading something that will eventually end on, but if there is one thing that ive listened to is becoming a man and not taking non of this sh1t from her.. but anyways. I have an update for today.

Okay, i see her for the first time of the day at school, we're in class.

WE begin working on an assignment together, anyone can do pretty much what they want. I sit with her. (She complaine to me on the phone that i didnt sit with her when she wanted me to, but only when i did).
We hit things off, we;'re just acting like friends and all, but i dnot give her as much attention as i usually would, so i begin working on my assignment. She notices this, so she wants my attention, she begins annoying me. She starts using scizzors to cut my arm hairs off. i tel her to cut it out that i really need them, so then i start teasing her and messing with her too, i grab the scizzors from her, but then afterwards i begin working on the assignemnt again.

I told her if she wants to cut hair thatll be useful, i unbuckled my belt and i told her its been away since ive had a trim, and to get to it. (like it was no big deal and it was an everyday thing), and i started working on my assignment again. This really pissed her off again, she said it was very rude.

Class is over, she takes off her necklace and her bracelet that i bought for her (months, and months, and months ago), ( i havnt boughten her anything for a month or so and she knows this, she complains, but i told her she hasnt earned it), but anyways, i forgot to mention, i told her id be nice to her if she staretd being sweeter. So this was before we had class and at lunch, we kissed and all held hands it was nice.. so back to our class which was afterwards.

She takes off the jewlery, and she puts it in my backpack, the period is ending, i tell her i dont want it, and she can keep it, she wont, so i just shove it in her back pack and walk off.. She sceams my name like she doesnt know whats going on... She catches up to me but i wont take it, so she throws it (kind of pissed me off cus it jus landed on concret), and i just kept walking like i didnt give a hell. She then runs after me, she asks me why i dont love her anymore, i told her its not that, i just cant put up with her behavior and how she was acting rude to me when we made a deal earlier we'd be nicer to eachother. She says its because of how i was rude about what i said about cutting my pub hairs. Then i hugged her and i said i know i might of been stupid, so we make up again, i put the necklace around her neck but cant get it, the thing is so damn hard and the clip fell off so i gotta put it on with this tiny attachment, as im trying to do it she grinds her ass on me, (shes beginning to give me more affection), but i couldnt get it, we needed to get to class. I told her id get it on after school. So we went our ways (no kiss or hug when we parted).

I'm in class now. Im thinking about her. I feel as if i must reward her for changing for the better now. So i put 3 little items i made plus a note which i wrote in class, and i folded paper over it and sealed it like a present.

Class ends, i see her after school. Shes with her friend, theyre going someplace together, some buisness tehy gotta take care of. I walk along with them. As im walking, i put my palm on her back and she says (Dont touch me), going back to her ***** mood for no reason. I say, okay later.

she acts as if shes not mad, and politely and nicely she says good bye to me as im walking off, like everything is okay, and right before i lose her sight i say "I guess you dont want this gift i made for you". She replies "Yes i do!!!"
I walk off and flick her off. (Im not taking no more crap from her anymore)

I begin walking off, she starts chasing me, and yells my name and then she wraps her arms around me VERY firmly, with her head against my body, (Actually the first time shes been like this in a month or so), and shes holding me tight and starts hugging me, i tell her to get off me, as im pushing her off me and really meaning it (This isnt the first times shes opened up to me like this when i was mad, it actually as if its the only time seh ever does, and she always expects she can just make it all better by showing me affection for once and kissing me and me giving in and kissing her, but not this time), i tell her to get off me, she grabs my head and attempts to kiss me about 5 times, i wont let her, i tell her im not feeling it right now, as im pushing her off me and walking off she kisses me neck. She then yells "I LOVE YOU!" .. i ignore her. she then says "I Love you too!"

she knows im not going to be taking her crap anymore... She told me that the reason why shes not so affectionat with me in public is because the fact that she doesnt want to seem like a ***** in school, but then i dont see that as a good excuse, it doesnt explain how she can disrespect me and treat me like garbage at times. Im letting her know im not going to take that crap form her anymore with my actions. I still have the gift with me, im not giving it to her till shes earned it.

Anyways we're going out this weekend, itll be the first time in a month or 2, her parents are really strict..... Anyways this is it. Ill see if she actually meant it or it wasnt just an excuse, about being affectionat at school. WE talked about going to the movies last week, she said "Dont think we're going to do anything", i told her "i actually want to see this movie so dont worry about that"..

So heres the thing. It's a question i keep wondering. It's hard to explain too.

As you can see from the way she is, how do i act with her?? Do i just act like a friend to her, put ****y and funny with it , and act as if i dont really care to kiss or touch her? but this is what worries me, if i act like im not a man to her like i dont put any moves on her or try to seduce her, will she get use to it and actually start to feel as if its a normal thing and things will change and it wont be the same anymore, like sexual play and all.

Or do i go for it, but then again if she rejects me, or says no, like a b1tch, and lose my power once more???

i dont want to just become a friend to her. and just stop trying to kiss and lay moves on her, you know?

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
A friend of mine..

Told me it was her defence mechnism. She knows she might lose me, she knows i'll be graduating and it wont be the same anymore, she knows i will be in college surrounded by tons of women. could it be possible that she pushes me away to feel as if i ever left her it wouldnt make her as hurt, and make her feel as if she is the one who left me??

MY gf once told me, "If i wasnt such a b1tch with you and i didnt play hard to get and i was all over you, you would just get bored of me and dump me for some other wh0re.....

She also told me that being lovey dovey all the time gets boring really fast....

but to me this isnt what i desire...

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
You have no clue! You are STILL chasing around after her like a little puppy dog and making excuses for her.

You are gonna reward her with a present now?? Why not cut off your balls and give her those cos you sure as hell aint using them!

donpepot

Don Juan
Reaction score
what the fvck is wrong with you.. we been through this for a life time...
you want to heard advice but you keep ignoring them...

when som1 gives you advice on how to get her back (and thank god you actually did it)... eventually it work ryt...

and wat the fvck is the first major rule when you accept her back????

DONT EVER BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED..
and you have no balls to walk away and punish your female dog..every time she pisses on the floor..punish her man..walk away... give her the sence that your a man that can live every time she suck..make her traumatize to it damit!

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:
MY gf once told me, "If i wasnt such a b1tch with you and i didnt play hard to get and i was all over you, you would just get bored of me and dump me for some other wh0re.....
It makes PERFECT sense to me now. Why does it make perfect sense, you may be asking.

It makes PERFECT sense to me now, because I used to be the EXACT same way as your GF. She obvioulsy reads alot of Cosmos. She is playing hard to get and treating you with disrespect because she THINKS she is being a CHALLENGE.

Obviously she is being a challenge and it is working because you are being ***** whipped. You are slowly but surely portraying the traits of an AFC. You are always the one that wants HER attention.

She also doesn't like to be touched or show affection in PUBLIC because she doesn't want to be seen as a SLUT. Thus, her ASD is very high. I'm guessing this girl either hasn't had a lot of BFs or has had a lack of LTRs.

She is doing all of these things to keep you and your attention on her.
She understands how to play the game, but she doesn't UNDERSTAND. She is taking these "rules" too seriously.

There is no need to "Dump" her. At least not permanently. She cares about you, but she is afraid of showing you how much she cares about you for a fear of LOSING YOU. She FEARS LOSING YOU. Thus, she tries to remain a challenge.

So now the question is how do you take charge and regain control of your relationship with her. Just like I said in your other thread on the HS, you need to "dump" her.

"Dumping" her is an INTENSE form of the Silent Treatment. The Silent Treatment is a way for her to have a sample of what life would be without you. This girl FEARS LOSING YOU. Give her the feeling and idea that she HAS LOST YOU and she will come crawling back to you with more respect. Now when I say you should "dump" her I don't mean that you should dump her PERMANENTLY.

You just have to give her a sense of LOSING YOU. She has to feel that you are gone. She will then come back to you, because she realizes what she has lost. Just like the saying You don't know what you have until it's gone.

Just like I mentioned in the HS thread, send her a text or e-mail with the following:

It's over...

That is it. You don't need to explain yourself. Let her feel what it is like LOSING YOU.

When you feel that she has suffering enough, only then can you answer your phone and reinitiate contact. Thus, taking her back. However, you cannot just take her back like that. You must let her know that if she wants a SECOND CHANCE with YOU, she must __________(insert whatever you want her to do) This could be being less *****y, being more emotinal, and in general giving you more repect. You give her the ultimatum.

Then you are done...

DasaniWater said:
if i act like im not a man to her like i dont put any moves on her or try to seduce her, will she get use to it and actually start to feel as if its a normal thing and things will change and it wont be the same anymore, like sexual play and all.

Or do i go for it, but then again if she rejects me, or says no, like a b1tch, and lose my power once more???

i dont want to just become a friend to her. and just stop trying to kiss and lay moves on her, you know?
Have some RESPECT for YOURSELF!

YOU ARE THE PRIZE! You should not be afraid of losing her. She is the one that is supposed to be afraid of losing YOU.

YOU ARE THE PRIZE!

Should you try to seduce her?

Heeeeeeeellllll Nah!

You already did enough. You can't always GIVE and not RECEIVE

Instead of trying to kiss her, she should be the one that wants to KISS YOU!

Just pretend that you are her and she is you. Switch the roles. Do what she does. She waits to be seduced. She acts like she is the PRIZE. Do what she does.

If she wanted you THAT BAD, then wouldn't it make sense that she would eventually PUT THE MOVES ON YOU!?

Remember Dasani, YOU ARE THE PRIZE!

:up:

SnowBlind77

Banned
Reaction score
see dude, this guy above me ahs got the right idea, its the same that i told you the other night. she wont know what she is missing until you are gone, like for real gone, not talking to her, and having fnu with your friends. she will then see that you dont need her, which is spark alot of attraction within her.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
Wow... B-Lemond,,, are you my GF?!

B-lemond, i really believe, waht you just said is truely exactly whats going on. VERY nice, it made me think on a idfferent level, you know why?? Because like every single thing you just said, shes hinted or said it herself.. i remember her saying that if she was all over me that i would get "bored of her", and she even said she needs to paly hard to get and deny me like this because she says "i chase her even harder".

I feel as if shes even doing it much more this time because the year is ending and shes really afraid of losing me. all her parents and friends tell her i will cheat on her in college...

Maybe she does read up on this stuff as well???? I am her second boy friend actually.. (her parents are really strict), and maybe she dumped me for 3 days.. afterawrds, she said it was just a break to get me back to myself, but i NEVER did. And i never will.

You truely hit it right on B-lemond, thanks a lot!

Your also right about her taking the rules way too seriously, i told her myself, i said, "hey i know you told me how u gotta remain a challenge to keep me after you and all but i mean its been 8 months i think thats enough"...

She actually revealed what she was dooing a long long time ago, but i never really knew how to deal with it, and just every single thing you said actually makes complete sense with her. and you know what else she said, shes told me that the nicer she is to me, the worse i treat her, and the worse she treats me the better, which was true, but the only reason i was because whenever i tried to show her affection she played hard to get, so i felt like when SHE DID IT TO ME i did the same to her to show her what it was like, and obviously took it the wrong way. Ive basically let her theory become true, but now im taking it back.

She realized that i was turning differently and not being so AFC so maybe thats why she dumped me.

Check this out, she dumped me, and she was going after this dude that was like 100x worse looking than i am, he was pale, glasses, red hair, COMPETE NERD. maybe she did it because she felt it was the way to get my attention back on her, and to make me go after her again once i saw how she dumoped me for some loser??? IT didnt work though. I wasnt going to take her back, but she did call me crying saying she still loved me, and even said so much that she could never lose me or she would just die.

Her parents, her friends, everyone around her are constantly giving her crap about how everything is going to be different once i go to college, and how iwont be interested in her. my gf always talks about it and she always sounds jelous because of it, and sad. so i guess thats why she is being this way now... cus the year is ending.. and maybe even the fact that im only her second boy friend she isnt really (experienced), so shes really taking some of the things overboard because she feels she has to when i start being a DJ, of course she lays off once she sees that shes actually making things worse and she comes chasing after me. i really know how seh is and her attitude and she does act like shes trying to be a challenge, but it really always came off as being disrespectful at times, maybe because she doesnt really get it? well it has been working so that was my fault, making her believe it was a good thing she was doing, but then again i mean if she treated losers better than her own BOYFRIEND, i understand now that its not me and its just her playing hard to get and to keep my attention.

Well i got an update for today. So basically i took things with the next level, my gf is realizing that im really not taking any of her crap anymore, in fact i feel as if ive gained COMPLETE power and left her with nothing.

For example, well i walk with her i give her a bag of strawberries that i made with her after completely busting on her and acting as if im not afraid to anymore. she got pretty mad but she was laughing anyways, and i was even walking ahead of her and she caught up to me and she actually suprised me and she came next to me real close so i put my arms around her. she actually kissed me good bye this time. She expected for me to pick her up after class, but i didnt.

Next class, i meet up with her, we head to lunch, she decides to sit with a group of friends at a TINY table, i told her ill let her sit with her friends because i dont wanna be squished in this and that ill just go sit with mine and ill catch up with her later. 10 minutes later, i see her spying on me LMAO. then she walks away like shes mad, usually id come and run after her but i didnt, then she finally came to me and i gave her a hug, and she actually WANTED TO kiss me, she saw that i was talking to this other girl and made a deal out of it but when she noticed i was about to head off cus i didnt want to she completely dropped it.

IN class, we're there hangin out and we're kissing and messing around playfully (not sexual), then as she takes her cell phone out i walk off and i begin to talk with another girl. she comes after me, and hangs around, then i go talk to her, we talk for a bit and kiss, then she acts like shes falling asleep. So i get up and she says "your leaving??" and i said "well yeah ur going to sleep", and then i go to the next room (WE'RE IN A FILEING TYPE OF OFFICE), and we hang around i put some moves on her and she doesnt even reject me, at first i began scratching her back for a bit as she laid down its like in the health office, and then i just said fck it, and i slide my hands up her skirt and i started to carress her nice ass, she didnt even reject me, then i pulled her up and i lifted her skirt up and i start rubbin her *****, like in wide open room, no one comes in the room tho cus u can hear it if anyones comin, next thing i know im making her hott and she starts to suck my c0ck. well class ended afterwards.

it seems as if everythnig is turning around after all.. And i really believe B-lemond hit it on exactly what was going on, because it all makes sense now. Thanks :up:

Reaction score
Dasani,

Remember a few days ago when I said that in a few days she would dump you... and she did?

Well, I just wanted to remind you.

You sir, need to rethink. Or think less.

Your posts are WAY TOOOO LOOOOOONNNNGGG!!!

Its like youre some attention ho looking for some emotional tampons to **** on.
Really. You need to change direction. This is not the way to go. It leads to hell.

And as for dumping you because you became less AFC, its because YOU BECAME MORE AFC. A real man does not go from DJ to AFC to DJ to AFC whnever his wman tells him to. That's like..... SUPER AFC.

You get it?

It's WORSE.

You are NOT A MAN.

You suck.

Figure out how to change that.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
bruce..

This is hilarious. Does anyone here besides me see what the deal is with bruce???

I told you already to stop crappin on me like that.

Telling me i suck over and over??? What the hell is your problem. I feel as if you are some pathetic guy on the computer that needs to talk crap to make himself seem superior? yeah. i mean just look at your post. I feel sorry for you bruce.

I will pray for you tonite.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:
B-lemond, i really believe, waht you just said is truely exactly whats going on. VERY nice

You truely hit it right on B-lemond, thanks a lot!

And i really believe B-lemond hit it on exactly what was going on, because it all makes sense now. Thanks :up:
Thanks Dasani! Give me some Rep points for that one...It took me a long time to type that up...heh heh

DasaniWater said:
I feel as if shes even doing it much more this time because the year is ending and shes really afraid of losing me. all her parents and friends tell her i will cheat on her in college...
Spot On! I totally agree!

DasaniWater said:
Check this out, she dumped me, and she was going after this dude that was like 100x worse looking than i am, he was pale, glasses, red hair, COMPETE NERD. maybe she did it because she felt it was the way to get my attention back on her, and to make me go after her again once i saw how she dumoped me for some loser??? IT didnt work though. I wasnt going to take her back, but she did call me crying saying she still loved me, and even said so much that she could never lose me or she would just die.
So did you take her back? Are you two going out now? Did you make up?

DasaniWater said:
Her parents, her friends, everyone around her are constantly giving her crap about how everything is going to be different once i go to college
HAHA! When my GF was going to college I heard the exact same thing from everyone.

Long Distance Long Term Relationships CAN work. But, only if both of you truly BELIEVE that it CAN!

If you TRULY LOVE this girl and she TRULY LOVES YOU, then it your LDLTR can WORK.

DasaniWater said:
in fact i feel as if ive gained COMPLETE power and left her with nothing.
From reading that, it looks like you DID CHANGE! CONGRADULATIONS! You are taking CONTROL of the relationship like it should be!

DasaniWater said:
and we hang around i put some moves on her and she doesnt even reject me, at first i began scratching her back for a bit as she laid down its like in the health office, and then i just said fck it, and i slide my hands up her skirt and i started to carress her nice ass, she didnt even reject me, then i pulled her up and i lifted her skirt up and i start rubbin her *****, like in wide open room, no one comes in the room tho cus u can hear it if anyones comin, next thing i know im making her hott and she starts to suck my c0ck.
Not bad...BUT it's not GREAT! Read up on ANTICIPATION and some sex techniques. Check out Sir Chancealot's Sexual Technique post. Also, PM me and I'll send you something.

brucevangeorge said:
Your posts are WAY TOOOO LOOOOOONNNNGGG!!!
I disagree. If it wasn't for that detailed post about what was going on, I may not have been able to realize EXACTLY what was going on.

DasaniWater, GREAT JOB getting back control of your relationship like it should be!

Reaction score
Maybe. Maybe his posts were the "right length" but how much can you write about how you did nothing? Really. He DID NOTHING.

And what about all the e-forests that were cut down just for his babble?

Themj2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been following this topic for the past 3 days and I persoanlly think that you should go with B-Lemond. He has many stronh points and does seem that your girlfriend is trying way too hard to be a challange. Just do what ever lemond said and it might fix your problem... then again it might not. Its worth a shot. I persoanlly would just dump her and not talk to her ever again but thats me, im not you. You probably care a lot about her considering its a 8 month relationship. We should not tell him what he needs to do. Except only to grab his balls from her court. We can only give him our opinions on this issue not flame him for not doing what we say.

So do what you think is the best. In the end you will learn the hard way or the easy way.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:
Told me it was her defence mechnism. She knows she might lose me, she knows i'll be graduating and it wont be the same anymore, she knows i will be in college surrounded by tons of women. could it be possible that she pushes me away to feel as if i ever left her it wouldnt make her as hurt, and make her feel as if she is the one who left me??

She also told me that being lovey dovey all the time gets boring really fast....

but to me this isnt what i desire...

I seriously feel that this girl reads sosuave.....shes tryin to be a challenge, hard to get, the prize, and shes deff keepin u ENTERTAINED AND NOT BORED......she seems like an AFC girl whos taking all the sosauve rules and applying them on you to the EXTREME/......if u really wanna put up with it, then stay with her......or u can go for 1 of the 100s of cute NORMAL girls at ur school, up to u

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
I seriously feel that this girl reads sosuave.....shes tryin to be a challenge, hard to get, the prize, and shes deff keepin u ENTERTAINED AND NOT BORED......she seems like an AFC girl whos taking all the sosauve rules and applying them on you to the EXTREME/......if u really wanna put up with it, then stay with her......or u can go for 1 of the 100s of cute NORMAL girls at ur school, up to u
WOW! :crazy:

It's called Cosmopolitan Magazine. Girls don't read how to play the game from SoSuave.com.

They get their tips from all those MAGAZINES. Go to Borders and see for yourself.

HAHAHA "normal" girls....:crackup:

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
Lmao

B-Lemond, I REALLY APPRECIATE THE HELP. Ever since your post, i have no worries at all. Things actually been getting better too. You really opened my eyes, Thanks A loT!!!!

How do i Get you those points???

And if yu dont mind, can you pm me those sex techniques, ive already read that other dudes post that you talked about. Thanks.

Anyways, I got off the phone with my gf about 10 minutes ago. I came on here, and i read your post B-lemond :)

B-lemond is a ****in god.

HAhA!!

So i call her up again, and shes like hey

and i say. Hey i gotta ask you question.
Her: Yeah?
Me: Do you read Cosmopolitan magazines?
She says : Sometimes why?
Me: (LMAO inside) I thought so haha
Her: You did why???
Me: Ill tell you later
Her: No tell me why
Me: Later, bye
*click*

oh, and the thing about me not hitting on her anymore or trying to seduce her is GOLD!!!

B-lemond you just made me realize my mistake. I remember back then, when she was so sexual, was when I NEVER LAID A MOVE ON HER.

But when i got so use to it i began doing it myself, and i noticed she likes to initiate those thinsg herself.

I remember me watching a movie with her like 3 months ago, and i was really watching the movie, had no plans to do anything with her, next thing i know, she literally grabs my hand and puts it on her chest. The only time i ever started not putting a move on her was only in bed, because i know for a fact after many times, that when i dont plan on sex or anything like that, and i play hard to get, she practically rapes me. But im going to start doing it for everything.

So im going to stop doin what im doin and act like the *prize* :)

Harp

Don Juan
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:
B-lemond is a ****in god.
You see that guys?

It took 4 pages for people to TRY to give advice to DasaniWater. Then out of nowhere B-Lemond makes ONE POST. ONE FREAKIN' POST. And he was SPOT ON!

PERFECT ADVICE!

Now what does that say about the rest of you guys?

Where are all the REAL DJs?

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Dasani: I read in another post that your girlfriend slapped and punched you. Is this the same girlfriend you are with now?

If so, then.....WOW!