Good Girls do Cheat PART II

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"screwing a woman you hold no respect for..after the thrill is gone you leave and there she stays fvcked like a ***** and feeling bad about how you treated her like an animal...she doesnt respect herself ..then you shouldnt respect her either"

tru dat

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not believe in "the one" because millions of people go into marriages thinking they have found "the one" and three years later, both man and woman are on the search to find another of "the one." I do not think that just one person in the whole world is going to give me happiness.

I've told my views on marriage to other people and many have asked if I was afraid of commitment. Mainly, these were adult women (I never talk to teenage girls because other than worthless crap like fashion or Justin Timberlake, their advice is meaningless) I got mad and asked "Commitment and marriage are two very different things."

I can commit to an LTR. If I'm in a LTR, I will not cheat on the girl I am in the LTR with. If I do then I'm seriously no better than the sluts that can never seem to keep their legs closed.

Marriage though is scary territory. A territory that I'm not even sure I want to get involved in. Why? Because its the big time. Yes, when I marry someone its because I want to be with them until I die, not just because my best friends are getting married and her best friends are getting married so we may as well get married which I think is how the majority of marriages are. I don't want half of my money taken away or I can only see my kids 28.5% of the time. No, I refuse to do so.

Then I wonder how I'll be when I'm 45 and not married. People will think I'm some kind of loser. If I'm seen with anyone under 35, I am considered a perverted creepass that should be avoided. The girl will only see me as her sugardaddy and will probably get c0ck on the side from other men.

I think this is why most people marry but it should never be out of fear or else it will fail. It may last but it will never be satisfactory. I want marriage to be better than the romance game. Or else I'd just stick to being single.

My expectations are high for marriage and thats why I want a good woman. However I am currently very disappointed with the crop of girls that are around my age. Why? Most of them are cheating, lying, worthless hoes. I'm honest because lately I've become almost disgusted by them. My current girlfriend is so annoying after 15-30 minutes because she seems to lack intellectual depth. I don't expect her to be an Einstein but Christ, an intelligent conversation here and there couldn't hurt. I talked to her about college and she then steered the subject to worthless matters like what clothes she got that day or what she's going to get or talk sh1t about her friends.

I don't hate women and I don't mind girls like that because I know that I will never go anywhere with them. They're barely LTR material let alone wife material.

I think what I may just end up doing is marrying someone with a good profession like a doctor. Yes, there are attractive doctors out there (I had to get a physical one year from one; no I did not sport wood but it was tough) and they make enough and are smart enough to self respect themselves. This is what I want. Not the sluts that can't be anything more than waitresses because that means work for them to do instead of a man doing it for them.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao, i guess people dont understand the sarcasm that was intended in that line.

I've lived in europe for 15 years, and 4 years in USA, and there are plenty of slutty women everywhere!

Stop worrying about her nationality!

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Es mr8 i feel you..oxide you are a trip

Man totally feel your pain....and i dont think ill ever get marry unless i find a descent woman ...and what i call descent is almost imposible now and days...I dont tolerate

Girls that go to clubs alone....
Girls that are always talking around things and never going to the point
Girls that give themselves to doubt
Girls that have ****ed with 3 or more man
Girls that have ****ed with two or less just for the sexual pleasure an not because they were in love..
Girls that have one night stands..
girls that have cheated before(cheater once cheater twice its in the character)
Girls that are actresses and drama queens who lie about their feelings
Girls that flit with other man while in a serious relationship....
Grls that look for a man before braking up with the current one.
Girls that go out and sleep with guys because the things they havecar, house money, job title popularity) and not because they love them or like them
Girls that get drunk without their bf or infront of their bf at parties...(if they get drunk they know they are loosing control and can act like sluts...therfore sluts they are too)I only see it ok to get drunk if is the both of them alone..
Girls that show of their bodies like if they were out there for sale..or get every guy looking.....
Girls who believe being in a rap video is a great thing..
And finally girls that have already lost the idea of love because they have been brainwashed by society.

As you can see it is hard to find this woman..therefore ill be single uless she appears , for the rest of my time...Once again it is better to be alone that with bad company.....and there is not shame now and days in being 46 and banging a youn slut..they are sliut and we are DJs ..we respect those who diserve to be respected.......

Oxide believe me i have been to Europe an lived for a month, Latin America 12 years, USA 8 and women are alot worst in USA and in Europe than in many other places...Capitalism its great in many ways but it is just about selling and naked sluts and corruption always sells.

Sincerely

Tiburon

P.s es mr8 i respect you been so honest with your relationship...but if the girl you are with right now you cant stand her ..get another one ..and no neet to commit to ltf ..have fun girlfriends and nothing are the same...the women you plan to marry that is a different story ..that one diserve your loyalty..but thats straight

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
gilrs that go to clubs

I meant girls that go to clubs without their bf when they actually have one..

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE

I'm not the spelling nazi, but this one's really bugging me. It's DECENT, not DESCENT. Decency, not descency. You want a decent woman, not a descent woman. Don't wanna rant it jus REALLY bugs me. Hey, maybe im obsessive compulsive.

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
ShortyBrown said...
I think that you have the right attitude going here. Keep it up, because sooner or later she's gonna walk right into you before you know what hit you!

Bull$hit Meter

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I think that you have the right attitude going here. Keep it up, because sooner or later she's gonna walk right into you before you know what hit you!"-shortybrown
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh i am so fvcking sick of this line!!! One day you'll just be sitting there and she'll walk into the room and knock you to the floor. LIke that hasn't happend with a dozen women already! I guess we as men are just supposed to wait for her. I DON'T WAIT FOR ANYBODY!!! I'm only going to get one life here why should i wait around for someone??? I am not going to be that guy that goes to the bank and says "the wife told me to put this into HER checking account". Fvck that!!!

I'm going to tell you what guys. One day I will walk into that room and I will knock HER panties off!!!

I am with BrWnSugaMan on this one, total bull****.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
P.s es mr8 i respect you been so honest with your relationship...but if the girl you are with right now you cant stand her ..get another one ..and no neet to commit to ltf ..have fun girlfriends and nothing are the same...the women you plan to marry that is a different story ..that one diserve your loyalty..but thats straight
Don't worry man, in a week and a half, her ass is gone. I'm going to college and there is no way in hell I'm staying in a LDR (Long Distance Relationship) with her. She is only good as a **** buddy. I told her many a time that once I go to college we're through but she believes that I will stick by her. LOL, what a fool. I already told her its over. Today I was so annoyed by her that I almost hated her. When we ****ed, it was really rough because it seemed like I took my aggression out on her. She said it was the best she ever had. Nice for me.

My expectations of girls in college are even lower. I may just find a group (5-10) of girls that are just for sex. I will have fun with them but I just wish there was some attractive yet intelligent girl. Even in the ****-land aka college, I will gladly give up the hundreds of sorostitutes for one or two quality girls.

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because some ppl rush into marriage way too soon and end up rapidly divorcing doesn't mean that marriage is bad. Marriage is a HUGE committment, true, and a HUGE risk. That's why, if you're considering marriage, you wait, take your time, and make certain that you really want to spend the rest of your life with this woman, raise kids with her, etc.

It may seem a bit old-fashioned, but I wouldn't propose to a girl until after several years of dating, and having tried out living together. If my current LTR works out the way I'm hoping, I'd be looking at proposing after at least 3 years together, plus as much as a year or more engaged afterwards. The reason so many marriages fail these days is because ppl don't spend the amount of consideration time that such a big decision deserves.

As for having high standards for a wife, I call that a good idea. If you're going to have only one woman for the rest of your life, why not get the best you can? When it comes to ShortyBrown's comment, I think we can all agree that at least some luck is involved in finding "that girl", can't we?

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
hi just got back from a party..

Hi i am a lillet bit buzz so bvear with me......i was at this party and thsi afc was talking to this girl i want to bang 24 for 7 .Fvcking idiot.....nevertheless that got me furios and now i really want to hit that ass..i got the best idea i am as agrressive as a wolf...

nevertheless i just realize that we are all lost in our own self ..fvck marriage chances are she isnt out there for me ..or wont find her......i think i will have to adapt to one type of love and that is passionate sex with a hot women that was a challenge to get to bed with you./...,and then the next one....life is interesting...she is a slut but i ****ing want to bang her and even though she is a slut her personality attracts me but i hate sluts..so ill banf her and dj her until i get bored

Love you all the cool djs out there and i get it ..is decent thankyou for correcting my english..i apreciate it ..i truly do

Sincerely

Tiburon

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, but while you are typing this you could have been banging her already!

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Wuz up

Hi iam back alot better than yesterday from those ecxtra beers. Oxide i could had banged her but that AFC was following around like a little puppy. Anything i would had done at that point wouldnt had worked because her IL was not high enough. She would had realized i liked her alot, and get a big head....and nevertheless there is no need for a DJ to fight for a women with an AFC...i like how i behaved...and i got good feedback...

Nevertheless is not good thing to compete with an AFC for her attention that will be being an AFC ..and when i kissed her goodbye infornt of the AFC..she liked alot and today saw me with alot higher IL....she is on the HOOK...

I AM BANGING THAT pvSSY pretty Soon.....

Yeah that Madonna ***** syndrome is bad ....but what can you do the girl has the body has the face has the personality but she is a slut like 99 percent of the rest of the women outthere." She is not ms right but for a while she will be ms tonight" and i will have fun getting her to be head over heels for me...I aint planning nothing more than sex, fun and games with this one...but a year ago i could had easily fallen for her

PEace.....

Tiburon

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrWnSugaMan
ShortyBrown said...

Bull$hit Meter

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
F**k off you crazy arsehole. If you don't like me, ignore me and don't use intelligent discussions to flame me.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
lol at ShortyBrown

i have now idea what i did to offend this woman , but i would like to know......lol..Shorty i tought we were cool...lol

Anyways i will BANG THIS GIRL PRETTY SOON..

DJ METER
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ..............15 ......25 ...100

in a scale from 1-10

TIBURON CUBANO

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
IQQi...hay IQQI

LOL iqqui where are you from were do you live ...send me a picture or something girl..like i said to Shorty if you are in MIAMI or NY email me at any time

TU PAPI

TIBURON