Girls with mainly male friends

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
I don't like my woman around other men because I know how men think.
And why aren't you using this to your advantage? Men generally think that if they remain friends with her long enough, she'll eventually see that he's a nice guy worth dating and she'll fall hard for him. Then they'll get married and the Disney credits will roll.

SgtSplacker said:
That "like a little brother" BS I have only heard when a woman is trying to gently tell a dude she's not sexually interested in him. But that doesn't mean he's not interested in her.
What is your point here? This part has NOTHING to do with the woman's personality, nor her dedication to you as your mate. She befriends guys for what she percieves to be a favor to them - to avoid hurting their feelings because she's not interested.

Alvafe said:
both men and woman evoled diferently, but saying woman evolved faster then men is a sexist mentality
I'm not saying this at all. Women haven't evolved whatsoever. They still have no clue WTF they're doing, but what's changed in the last 70 years is that women are now FREE to have no clue WTF they're doing.

Society is what's evolving. We manufacture children for gay couples. We change our sex when we're not happy with what we've been given biologically. Women are no longer the property of their fathers and husbands. Our natural instincts have not evolved to catch up with how today's society functions, and we WON'T evolve anytime soon. Either it's going to take centuries for our natural instincts to adapt to the new society we live in, or we're going to revert to the way things were 70 years ago.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a story from history:

"In 62 BC Pompeia hosted the festival of the Bona Dea ("good goddess"), which no man was permitted to attend, in this house. However a young patrician named Publius Clodius Pulcher managed to gain admittance disguised as a woman, apparently for the purpose of seducing Pompeia. He was caught and prosecuted for sacrilege. Caesar gave no evidence against Clodius at his trial, and he was acquitted. Nevertheless, Caesar divorced Pompeia, saying that "my wife ought not even to be under suspicion."[4] This gave rise to a proverb, sometimes expressed: "Caesar's wife must be above suspicion.""

Some men in real life are like Publius Clodius Pulcher. They gain admittance to a woman via a disguise (friendship) but have ulterior motives.

So yes you can make the argument "Wow you are so insecure if you can't let your woman alone with a guy". But tell me this: why is a man like Julius Caesar, a great military leader, in part responsible for the formation of the Roman Empire, led to modern day institutions including how we date our lives, who had lovers including Cleopatra and his best friend's mom (lol), and who had supreme worldly power in his age treating his wife this way?

Can you say that man, who might be considered alpha by almost every single standard, is, INSECURE?

Or maybe this Julius Caesar guy who has his stuff together, knew exactly what he was doing, and based his decision not on mere emotions, but from life experience?

Of course this doesn't mean every woman is a cheater. But the probably certainly increases if the majority of her friends are male, and she hangs out with them a lot when you are not around. Why should you even have to worry about your wife's fidelity? If you don't feel any jealousy at all and feel it doesn't harm you, continue dating her. But I wouldn't be surprised if something comes up in the future, whether actual cheating, or her using her guy friends as a bargaining tool. I've seen it happen too many times. Screen your woman..

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
No sh1t women will have men hitting on them left and right....the question is why does this bother you?.
Of course women have men hitting on them, and of course men and women are going to talk. The question is where do you set your boundaries? For me, if a woman and her male "friend" hang out 1 on 1, that is going too far, and disrespecting the relationship. I don't care how much they talk, or Facebook, or whatever. But if they start meeting up alone, I'm done with her. She's putting herself into a situation which is high risk for cheating. That's not what I look for in a LTR. It's not insecurity, it's knowing what you want.

The point is there is a line that needs to be drawn where you don't accept the behavior. It's just a question of where that line is drawn. If they hang out together 1 on 1? If they hug? If they kiss? If they sleep in a bed together? If they cuddle? If they fvck? If they fvck along with another sexual partner in the bed? If they go to an orgy together? Where's the line?

TheException said:
Do you guys not internalize everything we preach here? We preach to AVOID THE FRIENDZONE because its a dead end. You WONT GET LAID THERE.
Well, there are friends and then there is the friendzone. Girls can have male friends that they are attracted to. Ever heard of FWB? I've been LJBF'd and still gotten the lay. It's not the ideal route to go but it is possible.

TheException said:
Between the CWAFs who wish to "cage in" their woman and ban all other male contact
What is a CWAF?

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rascall99v said:
Chicks who hang around former fvck buddies, ex's, and dudes she's waiting to fvck are chicks you shouldn't be in a relationship with. If you let your girlfriend go out 1 on 1 with those dudes you are an idiot and she doesn't respect you and you are no "high prized man". Having an acquaintance as a friiend is different. But you want to take everything out of context.
I was going to dismiss your entire post because of this quote....but you serve as a great foil. In case you cannot read the thread is titled "Girls with mainly male FRIENDS". Not
-Girls with mainly ex's
-Girls with mainly fvck buddies
-Girls with guys she wants to bone
-etc

You bring up good and obvious points. Of course you should not allow women to hang out with these types of men. However....you are the one who is confused about the topic of this thread.
Was it paranoia when a girl told me that her boyfriend sucked in bed and I bent her over inside the drivers seat of her car and fvcked her? What about the chick who drove her boyfriend to the airport so he could catch his flight and then later on that night, I came over and fvcked her in their bed. Or what about the time when this one girl felt neglected by her boyfriend and she fvcked me in the hot tub. What about when my buddy fvcked his old plate after she got in a relationship. Not paranoia, that's just knowing what goes on when you've been on the other side of the things.
Ive highlighted the real problems above.

I preach "keeping your own house in order". Women are women. They are very easy to understand. If you be the best you can be and she is highly attracted to you.....she will not cheat.

Sleeping with either a few low quality women who cheat or women who have low interest in their boyfriends is not adequate evidence to apply sweeping statements to all women.
You talk about screening for women, red flags, and high quality women in all your threads. But in this thread, you purposely ignore and defend the red flags that determines low quality women. Why?
A female having male friends is not low quality behavior. The beauty of game is that you can set whatever ridiculous standards you want for females....some guys here want a woman with no more than 5 sexual partners or even better a virgin LOL. My point is having ridiculous standards are detrimental to your growth as a man. They simply are unrealistic. If you expect a girlfriend to have zero male friends, id suggest looking for her at the mental institute....I hear they dont get out much.
Low quality women are bro hoes who should not be invested in.

High quality women don't have fvck buddies as friends that she still hangs out with.
Agreed. Maybe our disagreement is simply because we are talking about two different things here.
It doesn't matter if she is hot or not, horny AFC's will want to stick their d1ck in any wet hole they can find. A chick who has many dudes as her friends regardless of what she looks like is not a quality chick.
Ok maybe not lol

Id disagree that simply having male friends makes you automatically low quality. Even if those guys would love to sleep with the woman....they are most likely AFC's stuck in the friendzone and are probably making a topic on sosuave as we speak titled "How to get with a girl who has a boyfriend".

Your girlfriend should be spending quality time with you, not with other dudes she calls her "friends".
Well usually the girlfriend does spend the majority of time with her boyfriend. When she has a study group session with her "male friends"....she goes to the boyfriends house after and fvcks him.
Nobody wishes to "cage in" their woman from male contact. We are talking about women hanging out with dudes from the past who they already fvcked or have a chance to fvck. If a chick wants to spend her valuable time with another man, then she doesn't see you as a prize. If she wants to give her time to another man, them there is no point in having a relationship.
So by this point its obviously you are taking two different situations and combining them into one. On one hand you talk about "guys she wants to fvck" and on the other you talk about "male friends". You cant lump them together. Every other paragraph you write I agree with. Its like your Dr. Jekyl and Mr Hyde right now.

We agree on "guys she wants to fvck". If a girl is spending 1on1 with an ex or some new hott guy friend she obviously is attracted to him and you would be a chump for staying with her. But if you tell me that she shouldnt be having "guy friends" whether that means they study for class, text, hang out in social circles, etc......then id disagree completely. My "cage in" comment is aimed at those chumps on here that want their women to speak to no other guys but themselves. Its absurd and kinda funny....

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Of course women have men hitting on them, and of course men and women are going to talk. The question is where do you set your boundaries? For me, if a woman and her male "friend" hang out 1 on 1, that is going too far, and disrespecting the relationship. I don't care how much they talk, or Facebook, or whatever. But if they start meeting up alone, I'm done with her.
An extremely fair point and one I share. Everyone will have different standards....but if standards are so ridiculous such as "SHE CAN HAVE NO MALE FRIENDS OR SHE IS A DISRESPECTFUL WH0RE"......Id have to argue your standards are based upon "insecurity" not disrespect.

I think your boundaries are very good. The majority of guys in this thread would not agree with you however on letting her talk on facebook and texting. That is who I am trying to reach on this thread.
Well, there are friends and then there is the friendzone. Girls can have male friends that they are attracted to. Ever heard of FWB? I've been LJBF'd and still gotten the lay. It's not the ideal route to go but it is possible.
True. There are exceptions to every rule.

Id have to argue harder against that route than just to say "its not ideal". Its wayyyy worse than that. You can spend months and years in the friendzone wishing she would break up so you can finally have your shot....just to watch her become single and bang some other guy. Can you imagine how many opportunities this guy has missed with other women? Becoming friends with a women just to try to get with her.....is more than "not ideal".....its detrimental.
What is a CWAF?
Term I started using to describe a guy who is Constantly Worrying About Fidelity.

There are members here who in every thread proclaim a "women is cheating" or "she is probably sleeping with someone else...dump her". These guys have either been hurt in the past of are completely devoid of reality. Although we as men place a HUGE emphasis on "trust" and "faithfulness" in a relationship and rightly so.....its detrimental to believe the majority of women are cheaters or that given the opportunity she would be glad to suck some other guys d1ck should the opportunity present itself.

Its mainly for the men who have been cheated on and now have a sense of warped reality. I cant really say its their fault......but they should be more open to growth and change on this subject because they are dead wrong.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got don't dating one of these types. She told me guys were easier to be friends with and I said of course, because they're all trying to bang you. She said this to me as we were both lying in bed after her giving me a bj. She agreed and didn't say anything. Fast forward a few weeks and we get into an argument and she randomly throws out that she wants to stop seeing each other because she doesn't think I can tolerate her having all guy friends. I said If that's how you feel, then I really appreciate the advanced warning. Next.

Like many people said earlier. A girl that keeps hanging out with her guy friends after dating you for a while. No quality. Trash. Not good for a LTR. Maintain your standards and don't conform to their ways. There are so many woman out there right now that have mostly female friends and are just dying for a man to come along, and wouldn't dare want to put him in a situation of feeling insecure or jealous.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me clarify my stance on this topic. A gf with mostly male friends=red flag. A gf who hangs out with male friends one on one=huge red flag. A gf who has a few male friends who she talks with and hangs out with in a mixed group setting every now and then=fine. Jair213's gf=keep your eyes wide open.

You say fear, I say disrespect. As I have stated before, even if it was "fear", so what? Why would I need to quash my fear to meet her desire to hang out with other c0cks? Such viewpoint is from a position of weakness because it is rooted in the scarcity mentality.

It is very simple. State your expectations, if she does not like them or violates them, you replace her. Letting her have her way and entertaining other c-cks is fear based because you fear losing her if you dare to set a boundary.
I don't see how any man could argue with this. At the end of the day a woman should prefer to hang out with her man. She simply shouldn't have the desire to socialize with other men beyond friend of friends, family members and acquaintances.

NewToTheGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
My take on this argument, only real life examples here:

1) I had a friend (AFC) that bombed (by going the "friends first" route) with a new girl in our social circle. She was never into him sexually in the slightest. He has no game, hasn't been laid in years, tried to kiss her and got rejected hard. Me and this girl ended up having a sexual relationship for a couple of months. I told my friend I felt somewhat bad about it, but as we had only known her for a few weeks before all this happened I didn't think it was a big deal.

He said he agreed, but continued to try and hang out with her or with both of us, which she liked and encouraged. The girl turned out to be unstable and moved on from me due to a very slight misunderstanding. She started sleeping with a new guy somewhat outside our circle. My AFC "friend" started now hanging out with those two exclusively.

A year later, and he is still sniffing around that damaged girl. She uses him as her personal taxi service and emotional tampon while she screws half the city. He tries to be my friend and I want nothing to do with him.

Moral of the story: Tolerance and abuse of the "friendly beta" is a red flag.

2) My last ex had a series of AFC admirers and male girlfriends. She would post on facebook and get 100+ likes for her photos. She constantly used guys to buy her drinks and pot. I just let it go, because she was very into me, constantly texting, worried I was seeing other girls, wanting to see me every day.

I lost my job due to internal politics, and I had a rough week. She decided very quickly to move on. Like the first girl, she has tried to come back to me 3 or 4 times since. I am not interested in either one anymore.

Moral: Girls that are AW's that allow AFC's to sniff around are low-quality and unstable. They will bolt for the better deal in a heartbeat and won't "stick it out" during times of uncertainty.

3) The girl I am seeing now broke up with her last boyfriend specifically because he insisted on spending time with another girl. This other girl had her own boyfriend, but my girl didn't like it anyway. She felt that there was no reason for her man to spend personal time with another woman.

She believes, in almost all cases, that there is no reason for a man and woman to be "just friends". Certain exceptions, such as two couples hanging out, apply of course. Because of her own past experiences, she has informed me that if I were to have lots of female friends or exes hanging around, she would not continue to date me. I have absolutely zero problem with this, as I have no interest in having them around anyway. She obviously holds herself to the same standard.

Moral: To me this is how a high-quality girl should think. I mean, seriously, look back at your own life. Have you ever been friends with a girl you didn't want to bang? I don't mean friends as in have a drink with a group of people and she is a part of it. Or someone you see once a year. I mean actual friends that communicate regularly and spend significant time together. I sure as hell haven't had that experience.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man why does every thread turn into a personal flame war. No need to call each other names. It's petty and pathetic.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the main point that you need to always look at. But some men are either too naive or believe in a "phony alpha mentality" that their girlfriend will never cheat.

A chick can call any dude her "friend", that doesn't mean the "friend" is just a chatting buddy that she has no sexual interest in. I know chicks who have dudes as "friends" who used to be former fvck buddies, ex's, and dudes she wants to fvck but the dude is currently with another chick. So, she waits until she gets her chance to fvck him. Then she dumps the boyfriend who was the rebound dude. But some men on here are too damn naive to understand any of that. They want to live in some bubble looking at life through rose colored glasses.

Any chick who has more male friends than female friends is a chick you shouldn't invest into an LTR with. Because those dudes she has as "friends" most likely had some prior history. Women who don't have any good female friends are women you should watch out for. They are insecure of other women and they can't form real friendships. So, if they can't bond in friendships they won't be able to bond in a relationship. Not only that, the dudes who are hanging around her, want her only for her pvssy or what other things she can do for them.

Your girlfriend should be spending time with you, not taking time to be with other men or spending her time talking to them. Any chick who is investing more of her time with her male friends than you, is not a qualiity woman or girlfriend. Are we saying that she can't have any male friends at all? Of course not, but you have dudes who take things out of context trying to spin it to fit their own argument. But you should take into consideration who her "friends" might actually be.

I got numbers from chicks in school who I found out they had boyfriends. They told their boyfriends that I was just a "friend" from class and it was nothing. Well, that nothing turned into something when I fvcked them. And all of this happened when their interest was declining in their boyfriends. These were the same naive guys who had their "phony alpha mentality" that thought their girlfriend would never cheat.

It depends on the woman, but from my experience most of the chicks I knew who had a bunch of guys as friends were fvcking them at some point. If a chick has a couple of dudes as good friends then that's a different story.

If you want to be blind and naive to the fact, then go ahead. But in the end it will come around to bite you in the ass when you find out that your girlfriend was fvcking her "friend" after all.

And Danger still likes to make up more stuff and keep old things going. It was YOU that brought up old stuff into this thread, trying to use my quotes to fit your own contradictions. Just like you did to Jaylan bringing up race in a thread about wh0res. You helped cause that thread to be locked with your constant arguing. I'm tired of arguing points that you can't understand and points you want to twist around so you can say you can win. If you want to say you won, then go ahead, take your "victory" in your own mind. You have the anger because you can't let it go, just like you have done with bradd80, Jaylan, exception, and others who you disagree with. Everybody can see that except you. This is the last time I'm going to write about this to you.

Let's say you went out to a bar and hooked up with a chick the same night. could you not tell she was a slut?

Let's say you had a girlfriend who told you she fvcked only 4 men in her lifetime. But instead it was really 8 men who she fvcked. She had 5 boyfriends and hooked up with 3 other dudes. She didn't tell you about the 3 hook ups and 1 boyfriend because she didn't want you to think of her as slut. So, looking at her, you couldn't tell that she fvcked 8 men, right? But under your own definition she would be a "slut" because she fvcked 8 men. You don't really know that she fvcked 8 men because you could never tell how many men she actually fvcked. You will never know how many men unless she told you the truth. So, if you found out she fvcked 8 men would you call her a slut and think any different of her even though she is being a great girlfriend to you? And if you don't know that she actually fvcked 8 men you wouldn't be the wiser thinking you had a low number partner. So, would you call her a slut because she's really fvcked 8 other dudes besides you? Would her sexual past matter if you found out about it later? Would you be insecure that she had 8 other men prior? Why would it matter to you as long as you have a great girlfriend that you are happy with? Do the number of partners matter to you that you don't know about? Do you always take a chick at her word if she told you how many partners she had? Would you ask her how many other men she fvcked besides you? Can you finally end your old argument now?

Sofomore said:
Man why does every thread turn into a personal flame war. No need to call each other names. It's petty and pathetic.
That's because you have a couple of people on here who refuse to admit to being wrong, so out of frustration they feel the need to call names. You spell it out for them by giving them real life examples and they still want to argue their wrong talking points. It's crazy. :yes:

Another person likes to derail threads by rehashing old arguments from other threads and even bringing up race in several threads. It seems that more people on here are all about trying to prove that they are right instead of giving quality advice. The advice they give has been proven wrong over and over again, but they argue in circles their same wrong points hoping they come off as being right. They won't give up and will fight tooth and nail to do that. This thread is a pefect example of that with 2 certain posters :crackup:

I agree with you, but with some people, you just have to consider the source. :up:

JoeMarron said:
Let me clarify my stance on this topic. A gf with mostly male friends=red flag. A gf who hangs out with male friends one on one=huge red flag. A gf who has a few male friends who she talks with and hangs out with in a mixed group setting every now and then=fine. Jair213's gf=keep your eyes wide open.

I don't see how any man could argue with this. At the end of the day a woman should prefer to hang out with her man. She simply shouldn't have the desire to socialize with other men beyond friend of friends, family members and acquaintances.
Excellent point there Joe. :up:

This is what I've been saying all along. When a chick is single she can do whatever or hang out with who she wants. but when she is in a relationship she should respect it, or there should be no need to be in a relationship.

If the chick is giving her attention and time to other men, instead of her man, then her man is no prize, and she will be fvcking the dudes she is giving her time to very soon.

But TheException thinks the dude is some prize and she will never cheat, and argues that we are "caging her in". :crackup:

What's the point of having a relationship if she is spending her time talking with other dudes?

A relationship is between two people, not adding several other dudes into the mix.

Naive men will always have their head in the clouds thinking they are a "prize". :yes:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
An extremely fair point and one I share. Everyone will have different standards....but if standards are so ridiculous such as "SHE CAN HAVE NO MALE FRIENDS OR SHE IS A DISRESPECTFUL WH0RE"......Id have to argue your standards are based upon "insecurity" not disrespect.

I think your boundaries are very good. The majority of guys in this thread would not agree with you however on letting her talk on facebook and texting. That is who I am trying to reach on this thread.
Sounds completely reasonable to me.

rascal99v said:
A chick can call any dude her "friend", that doesn't mean the "friend" is just a chatting buddy that she has no sexual interest in. I know chicks who have dudes as "friends" who used to be former fvck buddies, ex's, and dudes she wants to fvck but the dude is currently with another chick. So, she waits until she gets her chance to fvck him. Then she dumps the boyfriend who was the rebound dude.
Right, the point is that not all "friends" are in the "friendzone".

Too many guys here think the world is occupied by only two types of men:
1) Their own alpha selves, and
2) AFC chumps.

Therefore, such a person can only conclude that every other guy she runs into is a weak sniveling beta that she will secretly despise, while waiting to run home to jump on his c0ck at the end of the day.

But not all guys are beta fools. Take this example, for instance:
NewToTheGame said:
I had a friend (AFC) that bombed (by going the "friends first" route) with a new girl in our social circle. She was never into him sexually in the slightest. He has no game, hasn't been laid in years, tried to kiss her and got rejected hard. Me and this girl ended up having a sexual relationship for a couple of months. I told my friend I felt somewhat bad about it, but as we had only known her for a few weeks before all this happened I didn't think it was a big deal.

He said he agreed, but continued to try and hang out with her or with both of us, which she liked and encouraged. The girl turned out to be unstable and moved on from me due to a very slight misunderstanding. She started sleeping with a new guy somewhat outside our circle. My AFC "friend" started now hanging out with those two exclusively.
I know some guys like this poor sap, but they are definitely in the minority. Thing is, once a guy has been used and abused by some hot chick like this, he will usually learn his lesson pretty fast. It's like having a house fall on you. Don't touch the fire or you will get burned.

The guys who don't learn their lesson are usually guys who have very low sexual market value in the first place. So in some ways being an orbiter is about the best they can achieve. It's that or fvck fat chicks.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I wanna add is that this became a real Crackerjack thread! :up:

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, girls mainly with male friends are not LTR quality. I recently hooked up with one and she told me all her friends are guys. HUGE red flag. We go to a bar and she had fvcking 6 beta orbiters there. It was clear that ALL wanted to fvck her. These are not quality girls.

Now, a girl with a few guy friends is no problem at all. It's normal. I have a few girls that I see as friends only and have zero intention of making a move. They simply are cool people that I like to have in my life. No need to get upset over a few guy friends. But when the girl says "I hang out with mostly guys" get the fvck out of there.

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What if the girl with only a "few" guy friends mentions that they had dated/hooked up before and it didn't work out and that they decided LJBF? Or if she thinks holding hands with them is platonic affection?

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Last, there is a new worrying trend in which pointing out simple red pill truths, even those particularly self evident, gets you labelled as bitter pretty quickly. I guess it makes sense given the recent exodus of several solid posters and SS's transition to loveshack 2.0.
It's a real shame.
Danger said:
Social, as always, another great post. We need more men like you who understand and can articulate the reality of the situation.
Seconded, I'd also include you in this category.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Several posters seem to be confused about the topic area. Girls with male friends and girls with mainly male friends are completely different animals.
You seem to be confused because it's not completely different animals. The guy she calls her "friend" can be a former fvck buddy that you don't even know about. Her "friend" can be the dude from class that she wants to fvck when her interest in her boyfriend declines. I was the "friend" in both situations that fvcked these chicks unbeknownst to their boyfriends who thought nothing of it. So, if you want to ignore that too, then go ahead. I'm just warning people what can go on out there behind your back.

Chicks can lie and call anybody a "friend" and tell her boyfriend what he wants to hear. If your girlfriend is spending more time talking to them, instead of you, that is a red flag you should be aware of. So, if she has 4 male friends and is spending more time with 2 of them than you, that is a red flag.

She could have only 1 male friend and he could have fvcked her silly before you got into your LTR. If she is giving more attention to him, then you should be aware. Stuff like this happens all the time. Quit being so naive thinking that nothing will happen. Because the dudes who had their girlfriend's cheating on them were thinking the same thing before I banged them. They thought nothing of it and ignored all the red flags.

I dated a chick for two months. She had 4 dudes as her "friends". I got to know them and they are chill guys. Turns out that all 4 of them fvcked her at some point. She is now with some other guy but she still calls all 5 of us her "friends". :crackup:

High interest chicks won't cheat on you with the other men, but when the interest declines, then that's where the problems begin.

Also, these dudes don't give a sh1t about you. They want to fvck your girlfriend. Some might have better game and experience than you. Some might have higher value than you. So, they show themselves to be a better man, the chick compares the two of you, and a lot of these chicks always want something better anyway. So, they think the other dude is the better man and that's when she will cheat.

Chicks who are giving more of their time to other men is not a quality girlfriend. This is a woman who will most likely dump you or cheat on you down the road.

Now, are we saying that if a chick has male friends she is a wh0re and fvcking all of them? Of course not, but if her male friends out number her female friends, then that is a woman you shouldn't take seriously in an LTR. Use her and then get rid of her because the relationship won't last very long.

Danger said:
means that you have flip flopped again and would now commit to a h0r.

You may accuse me of "word twisting", but I have quoted several times you making contradicting positions. This is a perfect example. I am not trying to be insulting, but anyone can see that you are either confused, or you are just angry that I am adamant that h0rs are not good for relationship and I am holding you to what you posted.

:crackup:

Here we go again.

I'm not accusing you of word twisting. I'm telling you that you twist words around and argue in circles. I showed your quotes in threads where you do that. Many posters have seen it. You also like to use "projection" with your arguments. Everything that YOU do, YOU project on to the other person. You have been lying and I called you out on it. But then you accuse me of it LOL.

I already told you that you can identify sluts. Most chicks are going to have more sex in today's age, so you aren't going to know how many men they fvcked. You are concerned about the number of partners, because you are worried chicks having more sex. So, of course they are going to have more partners. You are going to find fewer chicks today with low number counts. The older the chcks are, most likely the higher the numbers will be. So, if more chicks are having higher numbers you would call them all wh0res? You don't answer any of my questions and you argue in circles.

Also, you are confused because you still don't understand what I'm telling you.

In the hypothetical scenario I just gave you, you already committed to a wh0re. :yes:

You thought she fvcked only 4 men in her lifetime when it was really 8. She is being a good girlfriend and you don't even know the difference. So, basically it doesn't matter because you aren't any the wiser about her sexual past. You think nothing of it because you don't know about it. Do you finally understand now?

You said you have fvcked tons of women, so I'm surprised that you don't know that more chicks are having more sex these days. More sex means more partners. Where the average used to be 4 partners, it's going up to a higher average number. Then you want to call chicks wh0res because their number count is higher than what it used to be. Get with the times man.

If you want a 9 with only 1 or 2 dudes, then you better take a time trip back to the 1950's when that was possible. If not, then look for a nice religious girl who is saving herself for marriage, or chicks who had long LTR's, because the rest of the chicks are having sex and their numbers will be higher than what it used to be.

How many partners would you consider a chick to be a wh0re?

If you can't understand it by now, then it's not my problem. This argument is old. Move on.

Malcontent said:
I think that the number/ratio of male friends isn't particularly relevant, because even one straight male friend can be (and likely is) a threat to a LTR.

Don't use the word "threat" because that makes you inferior to the other man. What matters is who the other man is or other men are. If they are former fvck buddies, ex's, and dudes who are trying to get into her pants, and if she is spending more time with them, then it is a problem. And yes, all it takes is one dude who she is lying to you about, that will cause her to cheat or dump you. But there is no need to be concerned if there are no red flags.

TheException said:
I disagree completely

"Coulda, woulda, shoulda"'s simply are not evidence to be considered when I formulate opinions. I could fvck a bunch of ex gfs right now if I wanted to....doesnt mean I will.
Well, this isn't about you. You always make everything about you. Just because you wouldn't, that doesn't mean that your girlfriend's "friends" won't. If she is DTF, then she will take them up on that offer. Ignoring obvious red flags and thinking you're an "alpha" is the quickest way for you to get dumped or cheated on. All these dudes have to do is chat her up like a single chick. Then she does all the work by coming to them while they play her. Not every dude is an "alpha", and not every woman cheats with an "alpha". As long as another dude has better qualities than you, and she is DTF, then you have what happens to many other men. Also, if an ex or another dude comes back into the picture the same thing applies. Just because you might think her friends are less than you, doesn't mean that she feels that way.

Nobody is expressing any fear. All we are saying, is that if she has more male friends than female friends, that is a red flag. And if she is giving more of her time to her male friends than you, she is not a quality girlfriend, because she will be dumping or cheating on you very soon. If you want to be blind to the fact or be a phony "alpha", then go ahead.

The fact is, women who think their men are prizes don't spend more time or surround herself with a bunch of other men. She spends that time with her boyfriend who she knows is a prize.

Last edited:

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that the number/ratio of male friends isn't particularly relevant, because even one straight male friend can be (and likely is) a threat to a LTR.

From a "scientific article":
"...we may think we’re capable of being “just friends” with members of the opposite sex, but the opportunity (or perceived opportunity) for “romance” is often lurking just around the corner, waiting to pounce at the most inopportune moment."

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience girls with mainly guy friends are players themselves. They've either never been in a relationship or very few and mainly use guys for sex. They will discard a guy after they used him for sex for a while. They are usually only friends with guys because they are big b1tches and can't get along with girls.

Definitely not LTR material. Hit it and quit it.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
Desdinova did an excellent job of laying out why fear is based upon "nothing".
FYI, Desdinova just posted in the Mature Man forum that he broke up with his girlfriend due to her having male friends who she was involved with. He thought there was "something" to have a preemptive break up.

TheException said:
Dont let anyone tell you your insecure huh? Hey pal.....this is one of the most insecure posts Ive ever read. Your a CWAF.

No sh1t women will have men hitting on them left and right....the question is why does this bother you? Your girlfriend wont cheat on you unless her attraction level in you dwindles to the point that she can justify it.There is a group of members here that think women apparently cheat left and right......and especially with "guy friends". Do you guys not internalize everything we preach here? We preach to AVOID THE FRIENDZONE because its a dead end. You WONT GET LAID THERE.

Between the CWAFs who wish to "cage in" their woman and ban all other male contact besides themselves and the men who want a girl with no more than 5 partners....I dont know whose worse off. A lot of the members in one group also are in the other....hmmmmmmm.
Rambling some more are we? Do you even bother to read the posts or do you use your internet alpha complex to disagree with everybody? Personally, I don't think it's a good idea for your insecure, over emotional, clingy girlfriend to have guys around to stroke her fragile ego after she gets in a fight with you, just sayin'.

LondonTowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex was all sweet and respectable, she insisted on staying friends with her ex because she didn't have many friends, me being a beta at the time just allowed it after meeting him and not seeing him as a threat. We went out for a few years and she would meet her ex one on one occasionally and also a few other guy friends. She had ZERO girl friends. She would say **** like she doesn't get on with girls because they are too emotional.

After we broke up, she told me that her ex had tried to kiss her at one point (funny how she never told me that when we were going out) And even defended him saying that he was just unsure about his current relationship WTF! And still is friends with him.

She is currently dating another guy and now I am the ex and she will flirt with me and tell me stuff like she doesn't see a future with her new boyfriend and that he isn't good for her! So this was basically what she was doing behind my back when she was going out with me, probably talking all kinds of **** to her ex when things got rocky.

She even tells me about guys at her work that like her and hints she likes her boss. She is telling all this **** to the ex behind her current boyfriends back! I feel sorry for the dude and know I have dodged a bullet.

Basically even the nicest of girls can be AW if they have a low self esteem, never go out with a girl that mostly hangs out with guys, especially her ex's. It doesn't matter how Alpha you are, there will always be rocky stages in your relationship and these sort of girls don't know how to love, they are selfish and only look out for their needs.

They are masters of emotional cheating and don't see anything wrong with it. These sort of girls will never love you, only love what they can get out of you.