Girls with mainly male friends

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rascal99v said:
Don't be so naive. It has nothing to do with having any fear. It has to do with being smart. Smart men shouldn't be in an LTR with chicks who have lot of dudes as friends for obvious reasons. You have no idea who her "friends" really are. Her "friends" are dudes she's hooked up with before. Dudes she wants to fvck but hasn't been able to yet. And dudes who can't wait to pound her the moment she gives the green light to.

She will be talking to these guys all the time about YOU. It won't be one of her chick friends, it will be another dude. If there is a problem in the relationship she will rely on them for input. Most of those guys will be jealous that you're the boyfriend anyway. So, they will do what they can to get you out of the picture and plant the "seed of doubt in her head".

I had a chick a couple of years ago say to me "I think my boyfriend might be cheating on me." I told her "Yeah, you're probably right, always trust your gut." She came over and fvcked me the next day to get even with her boyfriend, but as it turns out, he never cheated on her to begin with . LOL :crackup:

So, If I wasn't a "friend", she wouldn't have cheated. That's what chicks having dudes as friends will do to you.

I know plenty of chicks who have lot of dudes as friends, none of them should be taken seriously for a LTR. I know dudes who pounded chicks who were friends. And I know chicks who cheated on their boyfriends who has lots of dudes as friends. I also know a few who were faithful at the start, but it was really easy to dump the dude when she could compare her boyfriend to her friends who had better status.

It's not that you are worrying about her fidelity, you have other dudes all around trying to get rid of you. When the sh1t hits the fan or some problem starts in the relationship, one of those dudes will be there to pounce on her.

I've seen this happen a lot, so it's best to steer clear of those chicks. Also, chicks who don't have chicks as friends have jealousy issues and have been the biggest wh0res I've known. So, save yourself the time and trouble. Fvck them, but don't invest in anything long term because it won't turn out very good for you.
Your a CWAF.

This entire quote is based in paranoia. Women are going to make friends with males. Period. What do you want to do? Lock them in the basement? Its 100% detrimental to a man to be constantly worrying about your girlfriends fidelity without probably cause of cheating. If your girlfriend is hott(and she should be) shes going to get hit on all the time by chump guys. Some will go the friend route and others will go direct. Regardless....if your a high prized man, it wont matter cause she wants you.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
The main problem is that men are behind in evolution. Our society has changed dramatically. Gays, bisexuals, and everything in-between is in high abundance. Women have more rights and more control. Because of women's rights, we can no longer club them over the head and drag them back to their cave where they belong. We have to accept that they have the right to make male friends. But that doesn't mean we won't feel jealous about it. THAT is built into our nature. We still feel the natural desire to protect our investment. That isn't going to go away anytime soon. The problem is women have no clue how or why we have that natural built-in jealousy of them interacting with other men. Women in turn see it as insecurity instead of it being nature. We can't lock them in the house anymore, so they're free to do what they want.

Now, women generally have two kinds of male friends: the ones that are "like a brother to them", and ones that want to fvck them. The ones in the latter category are usually in higher abundance than the ones in the first category. The key is to NEVER let your jealousy show, even though it's naturally built in. You need to be more attractive, more confident, and more interesting than any of her male friends. Even if your woman has no male friends, she's going to get approached by men who want to fvck her. You need to be BETTER than the majority of the men out there. This isn't too difficult, because the majority of the men out there are AFCs.

So here's what happens to the male friends when she gets into a LTR:

- The ones that are "like a brother" are securely locked into the friend zone. They are generally no threat.
- The ones that want to fvck her weed themselves out by either confessing their true love for her (putting her on a pedestal), or they turn into a55holes (be insecure).

So where is the problem? I'll tell you.... The problem is your own insecurity. She's going to fvck the most attractive man in her vicinity whether it be a male friend, a guy who approaches her at the bus stop, or her boyfriend. If you're not the most attractive man in her vicinity, then you're going to run into problems.
On point. Exactly correct.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
If the girl your talking to or your girlfriend has many Male friends and you have a problem with it, The very FIRST thing people are going to tell you is "Your insecure" and "You need to be a man and not be so insecure" and you should reply "F--K you". A real man knows that any other man, if given the opportunity and your GF/Wife is hot, Will try to fvck her if it "somehow" just happens.

I definitely know about this. My first GF was very pretty from the south and she had a few guy friends who were... "Just friends" but secretly they wanted to get into her pants. At a very young age we lived together for a brief time and I remember this guy who used to call her to talk about "School". he would constantly call her until one night she was in the shower and i picked up asking "who the fvck is this?" He replied "Sorry wrong number" and hung up. An hour later he calls again and she picks up and i guess he had the right number all of a sudden. Her other guy friends were the same thing. When i would bring it up she would get upset and say "they are just my friends!" After we didnt work out and i dumped her, we kept in touch here and there and she told me one night "That some of her guy friends were trying to bang her after i dumped her and she genuinely thought they were just being friendly, How naive. I was thinking,..."Hm no sh*t they were trying to f*ck her" and all this was BEFORE facebook, Texts, Social websites, Dating sites etc... So can you imagine what its like now?

My second GF, that was MUCH more serious (5Years) tried to do the same to me but from the get go... When i even sniffed that there was a guy friend around.. I would get my stuff and ready to leave the relationship without a blink. One night a guy friend of hers called and she put him on speaker because she didnt want me to feel she was hiding something from her. I could hear the guy's voice being just a bit flirty. Did i get mad and throw a tantrum? No, I got up from the bed and began putting my sneakers and jeans on and ready to walk the fvck out. She looked up at me in panic. She hung up the phone and said "Where are you going!!?!" I calmly said... "Listen i told you that i dont like guy friend and i am not going to tell you what to do, im leaving. You can have your guy friends, i just wont be around for that" She literally threw herself on the floor on her knees and begged me to stay. I was VERY conflicted because i liked her A LOT! but i knew i couldnt go back on my own word. It pained me to see her on the floor on her knees crying her eyes out but i began to walk out and she started shaking... i Stopped and stayed but i told her "I told you, Im not fvcking around and i mean what i say, You can have your guy friends but i am not going to stick around for that" She apologized and promised she will never do it again. That relationship blossomed into a wonderful thing because she highly respected me and believed when i say im leaving. Over the course of 5 years i got lazy and didnt hold the frame the same and let her do whatever because after all, we were in love and we were going to get married. Long story short she left me for another guy and got engaged to him soon after leaving me. Im sure it was a guy friend she's been "talking" to behind my back.

Guy friends are a VERY grey area but a red flag also. Women are naive to male friends or atleast act naive but deep down they know. I never subscribed to the whole Guy and Girl friends thing and ive witnessed and been part of the dark side of Male friends and if your GF is hot,.. forget it because guys will be guys and it WILL cross their mind to fvck her if your a BF or not. Even if she's not hot.. and a HB4, There is a guy out there somewhere that will still try to go for it. Some guys are sneaky with it to.. They will play the friend role but with a deceptive agenda to fvck her somewhere down the line. He could even be a big "Beta" but all it takes is for her to feel your neglecting her or a big fight and that friend magically is there for her.

A real man is not insecure but He is also not naive to this fact and as a Man.. He leads and sets the rules. Women follow. Dont let ANYONE tell you your being insecure about this. In today's society Men are expected to turn a blind eye and play dumb to things like this. Get the fvck outta here with that.
Dont let anyone tell you your insecure huh? Hey pal.....this is one of the most insecure posts Ive ever read. Your a CWAF.

No sh1t women will have men hitting on them left and right....the question is why does this bother you? Your girlfriend wont cheat on you unless her attraction level in you dwindles to the point that she can justify it.There is a group of members here that think women apparently cheat left and right......and especially with "guy friends". Do you guys not internalize everything we preach here? We preach to AVOID THE FRIENDZONE because its a dead end. You WONT GET LAID THERE.

Between the CWAFs who wish to "cage in" their woman and ban all other male contact besides themselves and the men who want a girl with no more than 5 partners....I dont know whose worse off. A lot of the members in one group also are in the other....hmmmmmmm.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
So wtf am i suppose to do now, dump my gf?
She does have fm friends but more guy friends.

Smh
And to top it off.......this is my nightmare. Members giving horrendous advice and than people actually believing it. I believe Jair to make his comment in sarcasm but its definitely in the realm of possibility that a newbie could follow advice in this thread and actually dump a girlfriend because she has "guy friends" from class or whatever.

Men could actually ruin great relationships because they follow advice from an "anonymous" internet man that they perceive to be smart because he has little green bars under his name. They think everything is going good, then read a thread like this...see some of the advice(incorrect advice)and start to think about his gf's male friends all the time and how she is probably cheating on him all the time. He can literally develop insecurities and "phantom fears" and actually stunt his growth.

A real shame...

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
The main problem is that men are behind in evolution. Our society has changed dramatically. Gays, bisexuals, and everything in-between is in high abundance. Women have more rights and more control. Because of women's rights, we can no longer club them over the head and drag them back to their cave where they belong. We have to accept that they have the right to make male friends. But that doesn't mean we won't feel jealous about it. THAT is built into our nature. We still feel the natural desire to protect our investment. That isn't going to go away anytime soon. The problem is women have no clue how or why we have that natural built-in jealousy of them interacting with other men. Women in turn see it as insecurity instead of it being nature. We can't lock them in the house anymore, so they're free to do what they want.

Now, women generally have two kinds of male friends: the ones that are "like a brother to them", and ones that want to fvck them. The ones in the latter category are usually in higher abundance than the ones in the first category. The key is to NEVER let your jealousy show, even though it's naturally built in. You need to be more attractive, more confident, and more interesting than any of her male friends. Even if your woman has no male friends, she's going to get approached by men who want to fvck her. You need to be BETTER than the majority of the men out there. This isn't too difficult, because the majority of the men out there are AFCs.

- The ones that are "like a brother" are securely locked into the friend zone. They are generally no threat.
- The ones that want to fvck her weed themselves out by either confessing their true love for her (putting her on a pedestal), or they turn into a55holes (be insecure).

So where is the problem? I'll tell you.... The problem is your own insecurity. She's going to fvck the most attractive man in her vicinity whether it be a male friend, a guy who approaches her at the bus stop, or her boyfriend. If you're not the most attractive man in her vicinity, then you're going to run into problems.
I dunno about the jealousy part. I don't like my woman around other men because I know how men think. I have yet to see a man dedicate time to a woman he was not interesting in laying... Never seen it (granted they share some degree of compatibility). To me jealousy is wanting what he has, and the lest thing I want to be is some orbiter.

That "like a little brother" BS I have only heard when a woman is trying to gently tell a dude she's not sexually interested in him. But that doesn't mean he's not interested in her.

To me a friend is someone who is interested in friendship not sex. Women constantly play both sides of this fence in friendship and it's wrong, confusing and misleading to everyone involved.

If a man dedicates one on one time with a woman there has to be a good reason or someone is trying to get laid. No exceptions to this rule!

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
Dont let anyone tell you your insecure huh? Hey pal.....this is one of the most insecure posts Ive ever read. Your a CWAF.

No sh1t women will have men hitting on them left and right....the question is why does this bother you? Your girlfriend wont cheat on you unless her attraction level in you dwindles to the point that she can justify it.There is a group of members here that think women apparently cheat left and right......and especially with "guy friends". Do you guys not internalize everything we preach here? We preach to AVOID THE FRIENDZONE because its a dead end. You WONT GET LAID THERE.

Between the CWAFs who wish to "cage in" their woman and ban all other male contact besides themselves and the men who want a girl with no more than 5 partners....I dont know whose worse off. A lot of the members in one group also are in the other....hmmmmmmm.
As i read your post, I'll just SMH. If you knew the deceptive sh*t ive experienced with women as well as many men i know, You would understand where im coming from but hey...as you say... im just insecure. I could go on about the countless women who dont mind that they have a wedding ring or engagement ring on but still are down to have me on the side or the women friends i have that are married already or a boyfriend but still send me pics of their t*ts, Well just because alot of women find me very attractive doesnt mean anything at all... im just a friend right? but i dont cross the line with that however im sure many guys out there will. I wont go on about this because it doesnt matter... The OP will just learn on his own.

One female friend i know very well, has a good job and family. A "friend" she got to know well just became close with her. We spoke about it on the phone a few times but she insisted nothing was going to happen because she knew he liked her but she said she does not like him more than a friend...Few weeks went by and she admitted to me that she slept with him. Nice! went back home like nothing ever happened.

Another female friend i know says she is happily engaged. One day at work she begins getting flirty with me through text and tells me she thinks about me during sex..... But didnt you say you were happily engaged?. Women will say they are going left while they make a right turn. Thats just a tiny example. This is why i think the way i do.

"There is a group of members here that think women apparently cheat left and right"
If you only knew. I cant speak for anyone else on here but from my experience.. Its depressing how dirty they can be when you least expect something is going on and i'm talkin about women that have it going on. Beauty and high paying jobs in finance, medicine, media etc. Anyway, time will tell. Let the dice roll for OP.

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I broke up with a very beautiful girl because of this. She was the only woman I was with that I really could envision a LTR. We were together 2 years.

Her male friends even used the "he's too controlling" thing to drive a wedge between us and she bought into it. When one night she said she needed to "be alone" and I saw her out at a bar with about 5 guys and also hugging guys who passed by their patio table and then about an hour later holding hands with a guy, I decided I had enough. She even admitted he tried to kiss her that night and I told her that's exactly what I've been saying all along. She said she dodged the kiss and came home to me and that's what really matters. I said she should never be putting herself in those sorts of situations to begin with. It seemed to me she was always teasing multiple men and keepng them on a string, whether it was intentional or just naivety. It was a constant strain on the relationship, her having these fckin guy friends. It was what dissolved the trust.

I understand beautiful women will be pursued but how they handle being pursued shows their character. Better boundaries on her part would have made our relationship more likely to last.

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Exception,

You truly have no idea how often women cheat. I have said multiple times and will keep saying how I have slept with a LOT of taken women, and I still get offers all of the time.

Women are not stupid, they know exactly what they are doing when they keep orbiters around.

They know those men want to fvk her.
They know their man does not have enough nut-sacks to stop it.
They know if the roles were reversed, it would be a huge problem from their perspective.
I wasn't spinning plates when I was with my girl because I loved her and showed the same respect I deserved, etc. But when she started "needing space" and I knew she was going out I decided to start doing the same. I started saying I needed to be alone and that I was doing my own thing. So, a married chick from work who was always flirting with me was repeatedly trying to get me to hang out with her. I figured why not? Clearly, my gf doesn't have any respect for our relationship anymore and she's pulling away, so I went out with the chick. Sure as sh!t, my gf decided that night that she wanted to know where I was and that she didn't "need space" after all. When I was ignoring her texts/calls she started looking for me and found me having a drink with this girl. I invited her to the table and she sat there pissed but putting on a front of being OK. She made sure to put her hand on the bartender's forearm for an uncomfortable amount of time. Then she decided to turn the tables further and left with a few guys. I was squirming inside but held my ground. At the end of the night gf and I got in my gf's car and she started punching me in the chest saying "oh, I see your friend is a hot chick. You a$$hole" Etc. I laughed.

Then this next part threw me off. (I still don't know exactly what to think of it.) But she said "about time you started acting like a real man." Then she followed me home, literally ripped my clothes (ruined a $60 shirt) and demanded me to fk her. Of course, about 5 minutes into me ramming her she started crying due to her supposed rape flashbacks and I stopped.

Giving her a taste of her own medicine didn't save the relationship. The end came a few days later when I saw her holding hands with a guy when she needed to "be alone."

Just a story about what it's like when we guys have female friends, or even one. They get jealous and protective of us when we have female friends, yet they are play it off as all platonic and innocent with their guy friends.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
That is what this post is about, women with mainly guy friends. Not women with some guy friends...MAINLY guy friends.
It may have originally been about this, but it has evolved to guy friends in general:
Guy friends are a VERY grey area but a red flag also. Women are naive to male friends or atleast act naive but deep down they know. I never subscribed to the whole Guy and Girl friends thing and ive witnessed and been part of the dark side of Male friends
It could be 1 guy friend, it could be 5. You CWAFs still will be insecure and proclaim her low quality.
The point is not just cheating risk, its about screening low quality women and demanding respect in a relationship. These have as much to do with the woman's character as they do with anything you can do to maintain attraction.
"Demanding respect" is a cover up for wishing she would not tug on your insecurities. If not the fear of her cheating......why does it truly bother you that she has guy friends?

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I have said multiple times and will keep saying how I have slept with a LOT of taken women, and I still get offers all of the time.
Good for you. Just because a bunch of housewives(low quality) are no longer attracted to their beta husbands doesnt mean you can apply their behavior to the general public.
Women are not stupid, they know exactly what they are doing when they keep orbiters around.

They know those men want to fvk her.
They know their man does not have enough nut-sacks to stop it.
They know if the roles were reversed, it would be a huge problem from their perspective.
You fail to understand basic evolutionary psychology.

They actually DONT know. As per the story from Malcontent above they consciously have zero clue. Its actually a very interesting read and Ill see if I can dig up some articles or books for you to have a crack at. The jist of it is....women subconsciously monopolize male attention because its in their best interest. They are actually doing you a favor.

You people should actually be thanking those pitiful men that try to go the "friendzone route" because they will listen to your woman b1tch, do her homework, buy her stuff.....all the while she hugs them goodbye and goes over to your house to FVCK YOU.
You truly have no idea how often women cheat.
Then answer this.....why dont we start promoting the friendzone route as a viable option when trying to have sex with a woman? We harp time and time again about staying out of the friend zone because its a dead end and you get USED WITH NO SEX. But now...here you claim they cheat all the time to "male friends". Explain.....

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
And to top it off.......this is my nightmare. Members giving horrendous advice and than people actually believing it. I believe Jair to make his comment in sarcasm but its definitely in the realm of possibility that a newbie could follow advice in this thread and actually dump a girlfriend because she has "guy friends" from class or whatever.

Men could actually ruin great relationships because they follow advice from an "anonymous" internet man that they perceive to be smart because he has little green bars under his name. They think everything is going good, then read a thread like this...see some of the advice(incorrect advice)and start to think about his gf's male friends all the time and how she is probably cheating on him all the time. He can literally develop insecurities and "phantom fears" and actually stunt his growth.

A real shame...
Smh...damned if you do damned if you don't. Set boundaries and dudes will claim that you're being insecure and controlling. Do the opposite and you're spineless and letting women walk over you. Think about how men handled this situation back in the day, they physically stopped women from hanging out with other men. Obviously we can't do that today but you have to wonder if monogamy is an inherently flawed idea when we have to jump through so many hoops to maintain it. What if OP's girl had a bunch male friends who were more awesome than him? We can't always be the top dog 100% of the time. The best course of action in a situation like this is for a man to simply do what he wants. A man needs to run a relationship on his terms. If a chick is doing something that pisses him off then he needs to do something and not give a fvck about whether another man says it's insecure or not. If a chick is going to cheat then she's going to cheat regardless of whether a man sets boundaries or not.

This is exactly what I did with the girls when they started being overly active in texting (particularly in front of me) and hanging out one on one. Problem is i'm not good at hiding, and got caught spinning plates each time.

Another method that I have found useful in correcting such behaviour was to simply withdraw attention. How is this done? example:
I call my girl and she mentions that a guy friend over at her house watching a tv series... I end the call and withdraw attention simply by not answering texts (or when I answer it is one word) and cutting conversations short over phone. I keep this up every time for the next 3 times this occurs and she eventually gets the message and stops hanging out one on one.
Agreed. It makes absolutely no sense for a man to sit around and say "Oh I'm indifferent to the situation I'm not insecure" when in reality he's pissed about the situation. Men it's your relationship so run it how you please. If a chick is truly attracted then she'll stick with you regardless. It's far better to grow in to a man that's confident enough to not be concerned with other men than to force it and act like what a chick is doing doesn't bother you.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing for sure, if i'm dating a woman that keeps male friends around. I'm keeping female friends around. And I fuuck my female friends... that wont change so take that as you will...

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Agreed. It makes absolutely no sense for a man to sit around and say "Oh I'm indifferent to the situation I'm not insecure" when in reality he's pissed about the situation. Men it's your relationship so run it how you please. If a chick is truly attracted then she'll stick with you regardless. It's far better to grow in to a man that's confident enough to not be concerned with other men than to force it and act like what a chick is doing doesn't bother you.
I guess this is where we differ Joe.......

I dont get mad at a woman having "male friends" because there is nothing to be mad about. As you said.....if we are being the best man we can be....and the woman is truly attracted to us.....shes going to stick with us regardless.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Of course they monopolize male attention and of course they do it for THEIR best interest.

What you fail to see is how many of them are actually FVKING that extra male attention
I disagree completely
or how easy it would be.
"Coulda, woulda, shoulda"'s simply are not evidence to be considered when I formulate opinions. I could fvck a bunch of ex gfs right now if I wanted to....doesnt mean I will.
Most of those men are not getting the sex. But contextual alphas have an in and a shot. Often times that man was me.
1. Real, true alphas dont waste their time chasing taken women. Not saying you are not so. But alphas wouldnt waste time chasing a taken women for months on end hoping for a little morsel of vag1na someday.

2. Alphas are 10% of the male population TOPS. And of that 10% the overwhelming majority are not chasing taken women for months on end and becoming her "friend". My opinion remains.....these "male friends" are nothing to fear as long as your own house is in order.
As a secondary note, even if she was not giving the men sex, it doesn't make the behavior any less disrespectful.
So now its disrespectful to have "male friends" if she has a boyfriend? Im hesitant to label you a CWAF because you typically atleast deliver interesting points backed by some sort of logic......but you're just not being realistic here. You cant go around life demanding your woman make you the only non family male in her life. I sure as he11 am not trying to be in a relationship where Im policing all of her friends because I am scared that other guys will try to get in her pants. Not only....will that STILL happen regardless(if shes low quality), but often times its just a fear based upon NOTHING.

Desdinova did an excellent job of laying out why fear is based upon "nothing".

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
I guess this is where we differ Joe.......

I dont get mad at a woman having "male friends" because there is nothing to be mad about. As you said.....if we are being the best man we can be....and the woman is truly attracted to us.....shes going to stick with us regardless.
I see that you keep bringing up evolutionary psychology. A male being concerned about fidelity is what evolutionary psychology would call a natural instinct. We shouldn't be advising men to act against their best interests and most basic instincts. It doesn't make any sense for men to cater to the feminine imperative to monopolize male attention while we ignore our desire to not want a ton of c0cks around our girl. If you honestly don't care about your girl having a bunch of male friends then that's fine but don't try to act like this is an ideal attitude that every man should adopt.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:

and here I have to disagree, men are not behind evolution (or you are one of the people who think everyone should be Bi-sexual? or this will be the truth in the future?)

both men and woman evoled diferently, but saying woman evolved faster then men is a sexist mentality, and putting woman in a pedestal, men and woman evolved diferent, based on they needs, also economic run around woman because let's get serious here, most of guys would hoard huge amounts of money if it was not for woman, fashion, make ups, travels, woman want these to show others they can, and guys, will simple sit down and think, do I need this new thing with jsut a bigger screen? since my old one still works like new?

, but I don't remember saying he should break up with her now jsut because of male friends, same way you have some female friends, even if only to show status, problem starts when you know pretty well that guy want to nail your girl, and you know she is stringing him along as a backup, she is simple tossing at your face you are not enough for her, so you should be the men and leave, you shouldn't lose your time with a girl like her who only have male friends, or since it facebook age, a huge number of guy following her or facebook "friends", the problem is not if you insecure, being secure or not will not prevent her cheating on you, even being paranoid about it can just push her to it, problem is you see her stringing guys along and you are letting her go with her having the cake and eating it, and why? because you don't want to look insecure and don't have guts to end it

@theExcepition

serious dude you again? first we can hardly take you for real since you don't even have guts to show your age on your profile, that tells me more you are too young and still have too much to learn, and its not the first time you need to attack other posters to try to prove your opnion here, for someone who says others are insecure for drawing the line in his LTR, you are too insecure to prove you are not.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she just texted ne rightnow asking permission to go out with one of her guy friends.

Her: hey can i have your permission to go out with a friend.

I ignored her and didnt reply.

Now Shes being blowing up ny phone for the last 2 hours saying she wont go saying sorry for no reason Haha Wtf

I will jeep ignoring.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
Your a CWAF.

This entire quote is based in paranoia. Women are going to make friends with males. Period. What do you want to do? Lock them in the basement? Its 100% detrimental to a man to be constantly worrying about your girlfriends fidelity without probably cause of cheating. If your girlfriend is hott(and she should be) shes going to get hit on all the time by chump guys. Some will go the friend route and others will go direct. Regardless....if your a high prized man, it wont matter cause she wants you.
You're an inexperienced clown who argues on behalf of women. :crackup:

I've never seen a dude so adamant worrying about women like you do.

Looks you took a page out of Danger's book, taking my words out of context, twisting my words around, and adding your own spin to it. :yes:

Paranoia? WTF. Here I told you how I fvcked a chick behind her boyfriend's back when I was "the friend" when she thought he cheated and you say it's paranoia. :crackup:

Was it paranoia when a girl told me that her boyfriend sucked in bed and I bent her over inside the drivers seat of her car and fvcked her? What about the chick who drove her boyfriend to the airport so he could catch his flight and then later on that night, I came over and fvcked her in their bed. Or what about the time when this one girl felt neglected by her boyfriend and she fvcked me in the hot tub. What about when my buddy fvcked his old plate after she got in a relationship. Not paranoia, that's just knowing what goes on when you've been on the other side of the things.

Chicks who hang around former fvck buddies, ex's, and dudes she's waiting to fvck are chicks you shouldn't be in a relationship with. If you let your girlfriend go out 1 on 1 with those dudes you are an idiot and she doesn't respect you and you are no "high prized man". Having an acquaintance as a friiend is different. But you want to take everything out of context.

The advice you give is very contradictory. :yes:

You talk about screening for women, red flags, and high quality women in all your threads. But in this thread, you purposely ignore and defend the red flags that determines low quality women. Why?

Low quality women are bro hoes who should not be invested in.

High quality women don't have fvck buddies as friends that she still hangs out with.

It doesn't matter if she is hot or not, horny AFC's will want to stick their d1ck in any wet hole they can find. A chick who has many dudes as her friends regardless of what she looks like is not a quality chick.

If a chick hasn't put you in the "Let's Just Be Friends" category, she will want to fvck you at some point. When something goes wrong in her relationship, she will.

Why is it so hard for you to comprehend what I wrote?

I've fvcked chicks who cheated on their boyfriends when I was their "friend". So, I know how the game works and what these chicks do. They didn't give a sh1t about the other dude being a "high prized man" they fvcked me because I was the better man.

This phony "high prize mentality" will only get you so far. There is always going to be someone better than you in anything. When the chick's interest level starts to wane or a problem arises in the relationship, she will look to the other men in her life. Most of these chick's don't take relationships seriously anyway, and having a bunch of dudes around just adds fuel to the fire. I know because I've seen this and used it to my advantage many a times.

We aren't talking about her being hit on by random chump guys. We are talking about her having a lot of dudes as her friends that she is hanging out with. You are taking what I said out of context and adding your own spin to it.

Your girlfriend should be spending quality time with you, not with other dudes she calls her "friends".

If you want your girlfriend to go out drinking with her "friends" while you sit at home pretending to be "a high prized man", then go ahead. If you were such a "high prized" man in the first place, she wouldn't even entertain the idea to hang out with her "friends", she would be spending quality time with you. The dude she sees as a "high prized man".

If you had any experience of being on the other side fvcking these chicks, then you would know what really goes on out there.

Your lack of experience comes shining through in this thread when you think "I am a high prized man" and my girlfriend would never cheat on me. :crackup:

TheException said:
As long as a woman is not overly flirting, touching, going on "1on1"'s all the time.
All the time? So, it's ok for your girlfriend to flirt, touch, and go on 1 on 1's with other dudes some of the time? :crazy:

TheException said:
There is a group of members here that think women apparently cheat left and right......and especially with "guy friends". Do you guys not internalize everything we preach here? We preach to AVOID THE FRIENDZONE because its a dead end. You WONT GET LAID THERE.
You are a total KJ. Her "guy friends" will be dudes that she has fvcked in the past that are hitting her up again. Guys who you don't know of their sexual history. We aren't talking about some random beta who talks every so often.

TheException said:
Between the CWAFs who wish to "cage in" their woman and ban all other male contact besides themselves and the men who want a girl with no more than 5 partners.
Nobody wishes to "cage in" their woman from male contact. We are talking about women hanging out with dudes from the past who they already fvcked or have a chance to fvck. If a chick wants to spend her valuable time with another man, then she doesn't see you as a prize. If she wants to give her time to another man, them there is no point in having a relationship.
You sure like to make sh1t up.

Danger said:
This is hilarious coming from the person who had no answer for his contradictory statements.

You claim the above.....but you forgot you posted the below.

Not shockingly.....you ran away when I asked for clarification.

Perhaps the real irony is that suddenly now you care about your girl hanging out with other men.

So her sluttery doesn't matter, as long as she does not have guy friends then you are ok?
:crackup:

Look at Danger still trying to use old arguments, but now he uses my quotes to fit his own contradictions. LOL

I gave you plenty of answers Danger, go back and read them, you chose to deflect them and make sh1t up with your own spin.

Ran away LOL. Why are you lying again Danger? You know damn well that thread was locked and nobody could post anymore comments. I told you several times as well as Jaylan and other posters. You were too busy lying, contradicting yourself, and taking our words out of context to notice.

Fvcking dudes from the past is totally different than still hanging out with them while you're in a relationship. This is the whole point in this thread. If you would have understood what I wrote you would know that. Seems to me that you're still badly fishing for anything by trying to win an argument you lost in another thread. :yes:

I never contradicted myself, you did, and I have shown that time and time again.

It doesn't matter what a chick has done before your relationship started. But if you decide to be in a relationship, she should respect you enough not to be chilling with other dudes.

As I have always said, Fvck the sluts and look for quality women to invest in. You will never know the number of partners anyway.

I told you this several times, it's not my fault you can't understand it.

This is another lame attempt by you trying to save face in which you continue to make yourself look really bad in the forum. You should quit while you're ahead, so you don't make yourself look even worse. :yes:

Last edited:

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
/END THREAD

hahahhahaha

funny how she didn't start male shaming a la Exception and call you insecure.

undoubtedly she might have tried repeating the male shaming dogma of insecurity spewed by the male feminist enablers here, had you told her "no".

would that have changed reality? No.

would telling her "fine, go ahead" have changed the nature of the thing? Of course not.

the hamster revealed the truth.

she knew that what she was doing was wrong. Proves the majority of this thread's point.

dump this aw.

its obvious that you are an alpha(or at least a greater Beta) and know some game.

you just picked a bad apple.

it has everything to do with her, and nothing to do with you...although a certain poster will claim otherwise.
She already knew my boundaries about this so she proseeded to ask permission maybe to see If I would let her.

She just showed to my house. Lol were chillen now,

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
She knew your boundaries and proceeded to test them.
Maybe it was just a sh!t test. But we know this girl enjoys attention from multiple men. Maybe next time she wont ask.
Yeah I understand. Chick os young bro Shes 18 bout to be
19 in a couple of months, she still got a lot to learn.