Girls should be coming to you...not the other way around.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight,let me pose this q?

If sosuave was a female DJ site and you so happened to stumble on it...and see the constant whining about men not liking them..

What would you tell these women there problem is?Personality...no..

Looks,attitude and sexuality,right?

So what makes you guys think women have such different requirements in what they view as suitable mates then we do?

Reaction score
Ummm... so why are you, here?

Shouldn't you be out banging some chick who likes you because you are "Tha Realnezz"?

P.S."Sosuave.com - The Don Juan Center - Learn the secrets of Meeting, Dating, and Attracting Women!"

P.P.S. YOU ARE A TROLL.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would anyone come here after becoming what other want to be?

To

a.Brag.

b.See what other such as myself are up too.

C.see if my hoes are better than theres..

I don't come online often.Only when I have heavy class schedules and i'm front of a computer all day.

I haven't been here in ages before last couple of days.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Martin Shabazz Jr.

P.P.S. YOU ARE A TROLL.

^You are a hater. That's what you are.

You don't get puzzy without breaking your neck for it... so you figure no one else does either.:down:

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does She Like Me?
by Allen Thompson

How can you tell if a woman likes you or not?

There are numerous little signs that women often give off that can help you to judge how well you're doing. The following are three of the most obvious and telling. Keep these in mind when you're attempting to charm that beauty.

Eye Contact

If she likes you she'll engage in elevated levels of direct eye contact when talking with you. She'll look more directly into your eyes and hold it a little longer than normal. A great deal of eye contact with you usually signals that she's more interested in YOU than in the topic you're discussing.

On the other hand, if she's avoiding your eyes, then you're probably not oozing too much charm. Then you need to step up your game and make her like you, or step off and find someone easier.

Shoulder Orientation

Think of her shoulders as a pointer. She "points" them at what she's interested in.

If you're talking to her and her shoulders are pointed directly at you then she's probably somewhat attracted to you. If they're pointed in a different direction, she's probably not (at the moment). But watch them. She may change their focus and begin moving in your direction... if you're doing things right.

Laughing

Does she laugh at your jokes and witty remarks?

If she is attracted to you, she will laugh at anything you say that is even mildly amusing. In fact she may laugh so much that you begin thinking that you must be pretty darn funny. (Why hasn't anyone told you this before?)

In actuality, this may have more to do with your presence eliciting a positive state of emotional arousal in her, than in your amazingly wild sense of humor.

On the other hand, if your humorous attempts draw blank or bored stares, then you might want to get movin' along -- she's probably not for you.

^Even your leader knows what time it really is.,...

I'll be back in a few weeks guys..I had my fill of dealing with jabroni's for awhile. :kick:

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
So what makes you guys think women have such different requirements in what they view as suitable mates then we do?
But, attractiveness is a socialized concept. Society teaches us what is "attractive" and that is laid upon our own pre-existing genetic/chemical framework to give us a determination of what we personally find to be attractive.

It's why what is attractive now isn't necessarily what was considered "attractive" hundreds of years ago.

If women are raised differently than men, treated differently by society than men, and function in social networks often apart from men, then why is the immediate implication that the result of their socialization is the same as it is for men?

Biologically speaking, men and women have similar, yet different, different reproductive goals -- both want to see their offspring live on to pass their genetic material to another generation (as is the case for all living species, per Dawkins theory). Men accomplish this through sheer numbers; we are built to be ready to impregnate as many fertile women as possible. Naturally, we look for features that indicate good genetic health for our offspring, which guage by a complex process that occurs to us conciously simply as "Do I find this woman attractive?"

Women, on the other hand, are required to balance competing interests: on one hand, they seek (as men do) a mate that has the appearence of good genetic health (again judged by "attractiveness"), but on the other hand they also seek a mate that will provide safety, support and stability for their offspring during the gestation and rearing period. This demands a different skill set than can be readily determined through simple physical observation. Due to the difficulty and length of time in childrearing, a woman must be more selective about her choice of mate to ensure that she is not left with a child to raise on her own (still, after all these years, one of the most socially stigmatizing events a woman can face).

If you accept these competing biological rationales as true, you have to admit that the qualities desireable to a woman differ, at least in some part, from those desireable to a man.

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
People, let's ignore this post. It's quite clear that his author is on an ego trip.

It's all about confidence, my friend. Girls may be shallow, but they're also rather stupid, and their opinion about me can be easily manipulated. Do not forget that we mostly over-estimate other people's intelligence, especially when they are good looking.

The 'game' as you call it, it's just the most natural of instincts. It's just that society transformed it into a battlefield of the mind.

And by the way, as ancient romans used to say: do not rest on your victories, Tha Realnezz. If all the booty you get comes from your physical appereance, it's time for you to develop new tactics. Because it's like your living room's wall: you look at it and realize twenty year have passed and you're another mediocre middle-aged fattish man, with a receding hair-line and a bunch of shattered delusions.

Time destroys everything, including your confidence. That's why we all need to keep on evolving our vision of the world.

rascal

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're dealing with inexperience GIRLS, its easy . Hell in college getting laid like a rockstar is about as easy as jerking off to Jenna Jameson. What you don't realize is that eventually something happens. GIRLS become WOMEN.

All the cheesy **** you did back then, "oh baby you're beautiful", "yes I'll love you forever", "baby suck me and im yours". Girls develop an immunity to it. That's why its important to be different. They have heard it all buddy.

Being nice does work to the girl thats never had a boyfriend or more importantly to the girl thats just been recently dumped by a bad boy (a.k.a PUA). This what we call "getting lucky". i guarantee if that bad boy had'nt dumped her (who by the she will dump you for in a heartbeat if he came back to her) you would'nt be getting lucky.

spitkicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
The DUHHH Factor:She either wants to fawk you cuz of your looks or cuz of how you treat her...Not cuz you make fun of her or ignore her. Jesus..how can that possibly even work,you guys?
Please keep your **** off this board. What you're trying to say here is just plain wrong. please stop posting.

you're denying the fact that there is even a game. I've never seen a post as ignorant as this one.

PS "making fun or ignoring" would be classified as "how you treat her".

this thread wins most pathetic of the year.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You think there is no Game?
You think men can't choose who to go after?

If you don't, then just leave this site. It's pretty much the basic premise for it. Well, I guess in order to believe in the concept of "having game" you need to either have game or know people who do. Which apparently is not your case.

Pathetic thread. Sure, look and feel your best. If that's what you're trying to say, then ok. The rest is some pure grade-A BS.

G

PS You look average at BEST.

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres no such thing as game

Ok i disagree with that idea.
More girls say ***t like that. Game is manipulative and not being ur authentic self, "be urself, be real, no games if u wanna get her" i think u cant listen to girls about stuff like this. im late bloomer, Im from the hood, but in college right now. thats even worse for me
But girls say that 'oh u madd uptight' ok how u think im uptight? 'i dunno u just r' my friends say exactly, 'yeah u sound like ... and u said... ' i think its how girls' brains r wired.

but anyway being a mack doesnt only apply to girls it can be applied to other aspects of life, like making money, doing bussiness, and with people too.
Being mack means ur knoweledge + power oriented (thats what it means to have game, knowelege + tact)

from hood minority perspective:
Ok 18 - 27 yr old (even avg looking 6 - 7s)girls have options when it comes to guys talking to them. Plus they can be single. probably b/c girls can date up easier. Girls with options have to test u to b sure whether ur really the man or ur just talking a good game. usually 2 - 3 guys that a girl is feeling their look so NO looks will not get u the girl. u gotta look ur best though.
Ur game has to not fail their tests, and it has to push that chick off her pedestal and challenge her. I have the inner game right now but i really have a problem with outer game.

and fyi girls with no game get played by the guys that say ' yeah ur the 1 u & me 4 ever' everybody needs game. all aspects of life with out it u ll get run over.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There ain't no real game,niggas.

The only real "game" there is with women is macking & pimping.

The rest is women choosing to be with whatever is best available at the moment.

You ain't really doing **** if the chic already decided to be with you most likley in the first few seconds she seen you.

I mean women already know if they're gonna give it up to you the very second they see you.

What "game" does really is give women attention.That's all it is.

Women choose pimps.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzalo
You think there is no Game?
You think men can't choose who to go after?

If you don't, then just leave this site. It's pretty much the basic premise for it. Well, I guess in order to believe in the concept of "having game" you need to either have game or know people who do. Which apparently is not your case.

Pathetic thread. Sure, look and feel your best. If that's what you're trying to say, then ok. The rest is some pure grade-A BS.

G

PS You look average at BEST.
The premise of the site is to build a fanbase so an author can sell his books to.

I said several times I have an average face.But' I'm pretty tall and in good shape.

Women still come to me though so what are you really saying?Do you have any women?

So wtf are you talking about,pimp?

Honestly...?

:down:

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spitkicker
Please keep your **** off this board. What you're trying to say here is just plain wrong. please stop posting.

you're denying the fact that there is even a game. I've never seen a post as ignorant as this one.

PS "making fun or ignoring" would be classified as "how you treat her".

this thread wins most pathetic of the year.

Explain to me what is game?

What is the point of verbally working over a woman if I can up do half the talking and walk away with her?

The only thing your doing is being freindly.And it's not enough..attraction is what seperates potential mates from just guys I know in women's minds.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rascal
When you're dealing with inexperience GIRLS, its easy . Hell in college getting laid like a rockstar is about as easy as jerking off to Jenna Jameson. What you don't realize is that eventually something happens. GIRLS become WOMEN.

All the cheesy **** you did back then, "oh baby you're beautiful", "yes I'll love you forever", "baby suck me and im yours". Girls develop an immunity to it. That's why its important to be different. They have heard it all buddy.

Being nice does work to the girl thats never had a boyfriend or more importantly to the girl thats just been recently dumped by a bad boy (a.k.a PUA). This what we call "getting lucky". i guarantee if that bad boy had'nt dumped her (who by the she will dump you for in a heartbeat if he came back to her) you would'nt be getting lucky.

No.

It's that your not attractive to them.

Simple as that.

Out of 10 girls...maybe 2 or 3 are nuts.Most aren't.

You guys wouldn't even know.Half of you are virgins,never had a gf,never even been kissed.

You get treated like **** cuz most likley you treat them poorly or are just flat out ugly.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aerospace
People, let's ignore this post. It's quite clear that his author is on an ego trip.

It's all about confidence, my friend. Girls may be shallow, but they're also rather stupid, and their opinion about me can be easily manipulated. Do not forget that we mostly over-estimate other people's intelligence, especially when they are good looking.

The 'game' as you call it, it's just the most natural of instincts. It's just that society transformed it into a battlefield of the mind.

And by the way, as ancient romans used to say: do not rest on your victories, Tha Realnezz. If all the booty you get comes from your physical appereance, it's time for you to develop new tactics. Because it's like your living room's wall: you look at it and realize twenty year have passed and you're another mediocre middle-aged fattish man, with a receding hair-line and a bunch of shattered delusions.

Time destroys everything, including your confidence. That's why we all need to keep on evolving our vision of the world.

95% of the players in this world operate like I do.No gimmicks needed.

Having a nice car,clothes,being a gentleman,etc..is common...****ing...sense.

Besides that:You are born with it and you die with it.

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
95% of the players in this world operate like I do.No gimmicks needed.

Having a nice car,clothes,being a gentleman,etc..is common...****ing...sense.

Besides that:You are born with it and you die with it.
Your posts bring absolutely nothing to the table.

Game: You're born with it and you die with it. I assume by this post that you've got it. Fantastic...you want a cookie or something?

If you're looking for validation, then piss off, because that's pathetic as hell to be hanging around a message board looking for people to stoke your ego or searching for people to belittle.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^I want to meet other such as myself and see if they can compare to me.

You can try to be like a "natural " though...

Instead of "studying the bible"(how stupid does that sound) and posting messages here you should b:

1.at the gym..Like I was.

2.You should be at the mall buying some hot **** no one else has...like i do.

3.You should be approaching hot women that give you the eye....like I do.

4.You should be working overtime to have more money to get your look together & get yourself a nice whip...Like I do.

5.You should be interrogating real life naturals and befreinding them..to get even more women & experience....Like I DID.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There ain't no real game,niggas.

The only real "game" there is with women is macking & pimping.

The rest is women choosing to be with whatever is best available at the moment.

You ain't really doing **** if the chic already decided to be with you most likley in the first few seconds she seen you.

I mean women already know if they're gonna give it up to you the very second they see you.

What "game" does really is give women attention.That's all it is.

Women choose pimps.
Tha Realness, you have a point that some girls choose who they want to be with within seconds. But you're theory is off because if that chosen guy doesn't do anything about it, then nothing good will happen for him. The guy that makes a move always has a better chance than the guy who sits around even if the girl wants him.

Proof

Don Juan
Reaction score
The realnezz...

I understand what you are saying. Most all of my sucesses have been from girls that CAME TO ME. I literally mean it....THEY CAME TO ME@! What if I went to them first? Would it have mattered? I dont think so. I think the main idea is the more girls you approch....the more situations you have to put yourself in a situation of success.

However, you do need to have some sort of game to keep her interested. I also agree with you that whole you need to be in shape, have nice clothes, AND BE A GENTLEMAN (unless you have other factors like god-like looks, a deep pocket, known good lay, ect.). That is very important.... when i started reading sites like this a while back I *always* thought be nice would never lead to anything. I treated every girl I crossed as a *****....which didnt work, that just made women avoid me. But being a pushover is also not good, so one just has to find a medium.

That is what sites like this are for.

My personal opinion is most guys fail at the whole social aspect of life. If you dont smile, look mean, act awkward, and say stupid things than I dont think your looks, game, money, ect. will matter period. I think most people that have problems with girls need to improve thier basic social skills. I also think most guy defend their ego way to hard (there was a thread about it) just kick back and have fun with yourself and others. Make jokes about yourself and others, try new things. If you cant do that...than forget about women? MAN, good luck even having friends, noone wants to be around some serious stuck up prick.