Girls should be coming to you...not the other way around.

spitkicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
someone who is "social" has their innergame handled. I agree with what you're saying, but being social has more to do with innergame than with showering, lifting and wearing diesel jeans.

of course, being attractive helps. I know a dude who is literally a 10, has tons of friends, but couldnt land a girl when he was sober if his life depended on it. They throw themselves at him but he just cant talk to them unless he's ****faced. go figure....and this dude really is movie star material....

when hes drunk he can pull any girl out there. But then on day 2 he cant follow up because he get s all awkward when hes sober

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^I'm not flaming anyone.People are flaming me.

Different strokes for different folks,I suppose.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, girls will do everything to let you know that they are interested EXCEPT actually approach you. That's something you're gonna have to do.

rascal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
^Then something is wrong.

I don't know about you,I AM AVERAGE,(I am pretty tall and muscular) and girls come up and talk to me all the time...I mean this ..every day I have women just either saying "hi" after I make long eye contact with them or just making chit-chat..after that they try to get pu ME.

I don't know..but most guys I meet offline that are successful with women tell me the same thing:Women come to them 90% of the time.

Maybe you guys are just trying to hard.Cuz I just get dressed up,hit the gym and start looking at girls all sexy like and they come after me...:woo:
There are people that are naturally PUA's, the rest of us have to work at it. Also unless you're a 9 or 10 most women wont approach you, you think we have a hard time handling rejection, it's worse for them.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP
No you guys, he's right.

Women may not approach men all the time, but they sure as hell do something when they like a guy. When you walk into a room, and you think you can stare at a girl without her noticing - well she saw you walk in the room and, guess what, she didn't care. She's completely uninterested. Now you go approach her. Great, she already knew you were there and didn't care now you're talking to her and she wants to get rid of you. You'd better have some spectacular game.

A girl who likes you will place herself in your proximity, she will be caught looking at you, and she might even say something to you if she wants you to notice her. That's right - not every girl in the world is going to wait for you to open your mouth.
This here is the first post in years that is of any value.

Read this again people, the answers are here for you. STOP deluding yourselves. Hot women are bombarded by low quality, unattractive male interest, and statistically, it is actually quite rare that women see a man they actuallly find attractive. This is hard for men to understand: women are inherently picky with complex and unique partner criteria. So, when a single woman DOES see someone that they find attractive, it is quite an event.

If they do - then yes, they will often go to almost any lengths to get your interest. They canot help it: whereas men have 1000 other simlar women equally as appaling, women do not. Proximity is probably the single most obvious and important buying signal. Ever been coincidentally surrounded on the dancefloor?

If your not getting buying signals, Im afraid youre on a suicide mission: even if you manage to close her, she didnt REALLY want you, did she? Therefore, it will self-destruct sooner or later, and anyway, wouldnt you rather be with someone who REALLY WANTS you? Someone who is proud to be seen with you, not just under the *temporary* spell of your "DJ mind games"?

Sorry folks - in all of nature, women do the mate choosing,

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AMF
This here is the first post in years that is of any value.

Read this again people, the answers are here for you. STOP deluding yourselves. Hot women are bombarded by low quality, unattractive male interest, and statistically, it is actually quite rare that women see a man they actuallly find attractive. This is hard for men to understand: women are inherently picky with complex and unique partner criteria. So, when a single woman DOES see someone that they find attractive, it is quite an event.

If they do - then yes, they will often go to almost any lengths to get your interest. They canot help it: whereas men have 1000 other simlar women equally as appaling, women do not. Proximity is probably the single most obvious and important buying signal. Ever been coincidentally surrounded on the dancefloor?

If your not getting buying signals, Im afraid youre on a suicide mission: even if you manage to close her, she didnt REALLY want you, did she? Therefore, it will self-destruct sooner or later, and anyway, wouldnt you rather be with someone who REALLY WANTS you? Someone who is proud to be seen with you, not just under the *temporary* spell of your "DJ mind games"?

Sorry folks - in all of nature, women do the mate choosing,
Good point. But it always boils down to how do you know whether she is really interested or is just feigning interest do get something she wants (i,e money)?

Sure there are women who make their interest obvious just as there are women who are natural flirts and are good at feigning interest with ulterior motives. And there are women who send no buying signals at all even though they may like a guy.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sapphire
Good point. But it always boils down to how do you know whether she is really interested or is just feigning interest do get something she wants (i,e money)?
Well I, for one, have no money, so let them dig all they want the only thing they'll find of value is my heart of gold. 24 karat, damnit.

But seriously is this your biggest concern? That if a girl likes you it's because they're 'feigning interest'? That's nothing proper screening skills wont fix, and a basic sense of self-respect that makes you aware of when you are giving or taking too much. It's all in relationship skills.

Back to girls giving interest, remember that they want a guy to notice them if they find him attractive and they will work to get noticed. This concept is fairly simple, and women handle this in many different ways. Some will send very overt signals, others will hang out where they know you'll see them, some will initiate the conversation, others will go further and actually hit on you, then there's girls who send an envoy to test the waters, and others who will be caught staring at you hoping you will come over. Still more will simply doll themeselves up to the point that they know every eye is on them and surround themselves with suitors so that you'll see they are desired, and many girls will even get on a bar counter and dance in a hypersexualized manner so that you will be turned on. Some will pay attention to you, others will ignore you, but every girl will do SOMETHING to get you to notice her.

If you are getting none of this, yet you are a self-styled 'attractive' guy, perhaps it be worth your time to re-evaluate why you think you are attractive because it's incongruent with the fact that girls are doing nothing to garner your attention. Are you approachable, or do you look like an arrogant meathead who's overly agressive? Or is it the opposite, and you seem effeminate and akward? How you act plays a huge role. If you don't believe me, watch an episode or two of MTV's Punk'd and look at Ashton Kutcher, then go rent "My Boss's Daughter" and see the difference. It's amazing how he can go from sex object to complete loser with nothing more than a wardrobe change and a goofy grin. Yes Ashton Kutcher is a good looking guy, but you can bet he wont be getting much of the above signs if he acts like he does in "My Boss's Daughter"

And there's still another possibility that you are simply oblivious. Maybe you have girls trying to get your attention, but you haven't learned to identify it so you simply think it isn't happening.

Just something to think about.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the thread or the post above you?

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
It's the Man's job to go and get the girls, not the other way around.

Be a Man, grow a pair and go get the women that you want.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^I have the women I want and I didn't get them through "neg-hits" or "Being the Jerk".

Just think about that..how can making a woman laugh THEN treating her like sh!t at the same time....turn her on?I can't work unless there's already an attraction there to build a relationship on.

Some of the things being vollied around here as "basics" don't make any sense at all and defy logic.:down:

I think common sense should tell you..."Becoming more attractive...might ...just....huh!!!...make me more attractive to women!!":eek: ..

...duh..you guys..c'mon.

It's time to grow up and stop living in fanstasy world where hot ,slutty, women who like chess roam bookstores looking for small asian guys to insult them.

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
in theory, sure

Of course, girls SHOULD approach me. In reality, they do not.
TR, you're obviously a straight up master, with body language, a don't give a fcuk attitude, and attention-grabbing wardrobe.
I have a feeling that by the time girls start approaching me, I'll already have so much game/good looks/money they'd need to go through 5 or 6 other girls.

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP

If you are getting none of this, yet you are a self-styled 'attractive' guy, perhaps it be worth your time to re-evaluate why you think you are attractive because it's incongruent with the fact that girls are doing nothing to garner your attention. Are you approachable, or do you look like an arrogant meathead who's overly agressive? Or is it the opposite, and you seem effeminate and akward? How you act plays a huge role. If you don't believe me, watch an episode or two of MTV's Punk'd and look at Ashton Kutcher, then go rent "My Boss's Daughter" and see the difference. It's amazing how he can go from sex object to complete loser with nothing more than a wardrobe change and a goofy grin. Yes Ashton Kutcher is a good looking guy, but you can bet he wont be getting much of the above signs if he acts like he does in "My Boss's Daughter"

And there's still another possibility that you are simply oblivious. Maybe you have girls trying to get your attention, but you haven't learned to identify it so you simply think it isn't happening.

Just something to think about.
Basically, what you're saying boils down to this:

Women choose men based on physical attractiveness and appearence, and make themselves available (through any number of subtle and not-so-subtle) to those men when they want his attention.

What the hell is the point of this site of that's all it is? You either have "it" (what they're looking for physically) or you don't. Of course, naturally, you can still screw the pooch when you open your mouth, but you're just wasting your time without the physical pre-requisite.

I'm not attractive. I don't get "IOIs" in public, I don't have women "making themselves noticed" around me, and I certainly have never been hit on. I've worked hard for every phone number and date I've ever received, been rejected more times than I can even fathom. By this line of thinking, someone like me is just sunk before I even begin.

I'm not denying it's probably right, though...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cheat_LBJ

What the hell is the point of this site of that's all it is? You either have "it" (what they're looking for physically) or you don't. Of course, naturally, you can still screw the pooch when you open your mouth, but you're just wasting your time without the physical pre-requisite.

^To get suckers to buy products.To get e-celebrity..that's the point of sites like these in the end.Selling hope.

Most of the people on this site,buying books,and magazines,tec.Man your are fooling yourselves we all know that this isn't some movie or tv show.

Either she's attracted to you or she isn't.

If your look doesn't matter and interesting personalities do?Why aren't you getting laid right now...as we speak?

Girls want cute guys or at the very least someone to have fun with.Someone who treats them NICE.

All this LTR ish "Love of my life" Alicia Keyes,crap...all that crap and nonsense you guys think about.

Is bs and you know it.

1 out of every 100 girls might respond to that quirky,loner,superior bipolar azzhole gag you guys wanna run with.

The rest of these guys are probably lying..

:down:

Get to the gym ascap..trust me.

Reaction score
As long as a girl is not completely turned off by you, you have a chance, however small it may be. There are varying levels of interest concerning both men and women. This is where game is mandatory.

Not every girl that would bump uglies or date you, give you IOI's. Simply because she may not be that interested, but that doesn't mean she has NO interest.

If you're leaving it all up to IOI's and mutual attraction you are missing out on an enormous amount of opportunities

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Is it worth putting up with all that crap just to bust a nut?Can you live with knowing you basically just get women by default --by keeping her attention and scaring away all the other guys?

They should love you cuz of your personality and your history together.They will come to you cuz of what they see.

Everything else is bull****.I'm sick of this ****.

No one is getting better on sites like these.It's just a bunch of guys with serious social problems to begin with...coming out worse and mysgonistic to boot.

The DUHHH Factor:She either wants to fawk you cuz of your looks or cuz of how you treat her...Not cuz you make fun of her or ignore her.:crackup: Jesus..how can that possibly even work,you guys?

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
^To get suckers to buy products.To get e-celebrity..that's the point of sites like these in the end.Selling hope.

Most of the people on this site,buying books,and magazines,tec.Man your are fooling yourselves we all know that this isn't some movie or tv show.

Either she's attracted to you or she isn't.
I'm not disagreeing with this statement at all, it's just interesting to see this sort of stuff written on a site like this (which I've realized, is just a site for a lot of frustrated internet nerds, like me, to vent on problems and try and discern a nugget or two of useful information).

Get to the gym ascap..trust me.
Heh...I could lift 24 hours a day until I turned 30 -- I'd have big arms and legs, but I'd still be overly tall and lacking in attractive facial features.

Working out solves none of my particular problems, but it's good advice to everyone else, nevertheless.

Reaction score
You know Realnezz, you could have just said "My name is Realnezz, and I have no game" and saved our time and this site's bandwidth.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no such thing as a game or a "game" itself.What I do is serious,no playing involved.It's more business.

I am something girls want --a tall & handsome freindly male---who can provide comfort,protection & support as well companionship--so i supply them with that.

They inturn give me the pu$$y,gifts,favors,money.

The opposite of being a ho.

There is no "g".That's something broke & ugly people invented.

It's natural..suck to be ya'llz..lol.What can I tell you.

My only to the advise non-naturals is be nice and try to look nice.What more can you do?

If you girls are giving you problems it's cuz they don't like you most likley.