GIRLS should be BANNED from this site

Reaction score
Yes, I said it!!! I think all the females should be BANNED from this site, or atleast not allowed to post, and let me tell you why... (I will keep it short so you dont have to read too much)

Like it or not, girls most of the time DONT KNOW what they want. They say I want a nice guy with this and that and then you see them being with a jerk in an abusive/unapreciated relationship... and the whole time their "nice" guy friend is always there for her when she needs a shoulder to cry on... Thus, taking advice from a girl will not help your AFC situation...

Furthermore, by defenition Don Juan is someone who SEDUCES women, really by any means necessary (yes including lying or bs'ing or manipulating or playing games etc etc)... Therfore, some of the advice giving her to an AFC by its very nature is demeaning or may be insulting to a woman...

You have to admit, how many times we seen a woman post something on the site and all of a sudden people would put on their skirts, hide the balls and start melting away...

Like it or not, there IS a sepperation that we are trying to deminstrate between a Man and a Woman....

Notice in this link how a woman bags (puts down) a guy for trying to bust some game on her, and then after she is confronted gives the guy more praise and also volonters info to us that she ended up talking to him for 30 min... http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=105495

case closed...

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not true. Girls know exactly what they want in my experience. The problem is that to begin with they assume the guy is going to be a nice guy so they're attracted to the qualities of the jerk that the nice guy doesn't possess that they like. By the time it's too late, they're more in love with being in love than actually in love. That's the reason they stay with him. Remember most guys are on their good behaviour for the first month or so.

Little secret. It's not about being the man, good -looking, funny, rich or anything else although those things help. It's about having charisma - That's what girls want.

But yea - let them post - I actually find their posts more illuminating as behind the cloak of anoyimity they will tell the truth instead of JUST trying to give an ego boost to their AFC friend.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Maybe we should ban Blacks and Asians to oh and Italians but that would mean I’m out….

"Therfore, some of the advice giving her to an AFC by its very nature is demeaning or may be insulting to a woman..."

Well they should be glad they have you looking out for them but I think they can handle it.

Women know what they want men don't know what women want.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Or you could just, like.... ignore their posts like any other user. If you don't like what someone has posted, no one is making you read it.

I really don't see the issue. Yea, girls don't know or can't express what they want. We know that. But so what? These DJs-to-be have to talk to a girl sooner or later, why not start right here?

The only problem I see hasn't happened yet, but could. Some mega-fem comes across this place and is disgusted (Naturally). She tells every woman she knows and the word spreads. Maybe she makes fliers and passes them out on some major college campus, or starts up some web campaign with a site against us. Everything would get messy... just bad overall.

And the real irony would be, women would have just destroyed the best place to make men better at getting women. They'd just be hurting themselves in their blind feminist rage.

Let's all hope THAT never happens, eh?

<_<

>_>

*knocks on wood*

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Girls have EXPERIENCE and some women give great honest advice.

My sister and some of the girls I know will admit to a lot of games and tell me what they do to make guys jealous, what they do to get attention, how they try to control guys and then lose respect for those who are too easy. This is stuff I learned from women.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what your problem is with Bad_Lil'Pixie. I find her quiet submissive (sp?), and it's refresing to see that in a woman.

If some woman came up to me with that line, i'd laugh my ass off too, because it's funny. I see nothing wrong with what she did.

Hawke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the problem is in people finding it funny spider, it's just how some of the guys here suddenly change when a girl is around on here. That to me is funny; seeing so called DJ's change in seconds to AFC's due to a female message. But that happens everywhere, just one of those boring facts of life.

I disagree strongly against banning girls from this place, i don't see the point in doing so. Yeah it may confuse some AFC's reading their posts/asking them for advice, but admit it, half the material here is going to confuse them as it goes against their beliefs so far. And we should all be wise enough to know that getting some female insight is never going to be a bad thing as long as we aim to understand the truth to it, and don't take it at face value.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hawke said:
I don't think the problem is in people finding it funny spider, it's just how some of the guys here suddenly change when a girl is around on here.
It seems i have that problem too. I was wlaking down the street yesturday with 3 chicks walking toward me....all of a sudden i got self concious and my knees started wobble. Almost triped on my slelf.......DAMMIT!!!!!:eek:

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spider_007 - Most women are submissive, that's what they want to be however they're only going to submit to a guy who deserves it. Who is stronger (mentally not physically) than them.

It's all about respect! She might like you but if she doesn't respect you it's over.

Girls do play games - if the guy passes - they become an item, if the guy fails - he becomes a joke. Either way the girl has some fun.

That's why you should never give in to an argument straight away and when you do you should only do it because you agree with her and she knows that's the reason and not because she's your girl friend and you want an easy life. If you're not in a position where you feel that YOU can walk away if neccessary - YOU'RE ****ED.

Tom Juan

Banned
Reaction score
"Girls should be banned from this site" What are you, 6?

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanByNature said:
Like it or not, girls most of the time DONT KNOW what they want.
No one knows what they want, it's not just women.

DonJuanByNature said:
They say I want a nice guy with this and that and then you see them being with a jerk in an abusive/unapreciated relationship...
And guys say they want a supermodel who does the dishes in high heels and a thong, but they end up with normal women. So?

DonJuanByNature said:
and the whole time their "nice" guy friend is always there for her when she needs a shoulder to cry on...
Again, so? What difference does that make to you?

DonJuanByNature said:
Thus, taking advice from a girl will not help your AFC situation...
Right, but taking advice like "If you can only manage an absolutely embarassing 2% success rate with women, don't try to improve yourself, just approach more women!" is really helpful advice. (this is me rolling my eyes, can you see it?)

DonJuanByNature said:
Furthermore, by defenition Don Juan is someone who SEDUCES women, really by any means necessary (yes including lying or bs'ing or manipulating or playing games etc etc)..
Maybe someone like you has to lie, cheat, play games and manipulate women to get them to talk to you. Others aren't quite so pathetic.

DonJuanByNature said:
Therfore, some of the advice giving her to an AFC by its very nature is demeaning or may be insulting to a woman...
ALL of the advice you give to people is demeaning to women (look at your sig, tool). No one is suggesting to ban you for demeaning women, why on earth should we ban a woman for giving advice to guys that you only THINK must be demeaning to women?

DonJuanByNature said:
You have to admit, how many times we seen a woman post something on the site and all of a sudden people would put on their skirts, hide the balls and start melting away...
Um, none.

DonJuanByNature said:
Like it or not, there IS a sepperation that we are trying to deminstrate between a Man and a Woman....
What separation are we trying to demonstrate exactly? That they can spell and we can't?

DonJuanByNature said:
Notice in this link how a woman bags (puts down) a guy for trying to bust some game on her, and then after she is confronted gives the guy more praise and also volonters info to us that she ended up talking to him for 30 min... http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=105495
She didn't "bag" on him for "busting some game", she (very tactfully) offset his crappy attempt at game, and then had an adult conversation with him. I can understand you not being able to recognize an adult conversation what with your mental midgetness and all, but try to keep up with your betters here, mmkay?

DonJuanByNature said:
case closed...
Oh, I'm sorry, did you think that mindless drivel of your's actually made a case? Ha! You're a trip.

Reaction score
Djf

Okay, another interesting thread.

Should women post here? I don't think so, I think they would do two negative things to the site:
1. They would teach AFCs the wrong information.
2. Majority of guys would take their "problem posts" seriously, ( like they did with Bad Lil Pixie)

My reason for number one, listen, I can't teach a little girl how to be a woman......damn sure can't. I can study a woman (from the outside) and "think" I understand what's going on, but hell, I don't understand how a woman grows to be a woman, so I can't teach that. A woman needs to do it, a genuine, very femine, woman.

There's a problem with women teaching guys how to be men, when they don't really understand what it is that's going on that causes a boy to become a man. Most will tell you "how to be" and the how to be is based on how THEY are interperting the behavior. Listen very carefully......

For example, me being unavailable when a girl calls is actually me "having a life" she goes and tells guys that they should "play hard to get." Because that is the way she's interperting what I am doing....

Another example, and this is a good one, I wear a du rag with a black Detroit baseball cap, I wear mostly black, keep a serious look on my face, and be very bold, sexual, and aggressive around her, and she interperts that as being a "bad boy" or "thug" and she goes and tells guys that they should be "bad boys" and "thugs" then that guy starts "acting like a thug" and eventually somebody kicks his azz. Really all I am doing is dressing after a "thread" a hip-hop thread, and my behavior is just very dominant and masculine, I am in no way a "gangsta" a "thug" a "bad boy" a "jerk" a anything of that sort, I am a god damn sales and business man, nothing even considered "gangsta." Now you see why so many guys are confused.

My reason for number two, lol, I read the replies you guys gave that Bad Lil Pixie girl, guys understand, YOU CANNOT HELP A GIRL'S PROBLEMS. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE'S TALKING ABOUT.
This is why the AFC, her tampoon, that's why he's so confused about women, because we INTERPERT THEIR PROBLEMS DIFFERENTLY.....

For example, a girl says, "My boyfriend is a jerk, he never spends time with me, he never wants to call me, I think he hates me, what have I done wrong?" And a guy would see "her problem" from his perspective as a guy, and conclude that the guy is some sort of "bad person, who mistreats her," so his responses would go along the lines of, "just leave him," "try to talk to him," or something like that. WHATS SHE'S REALLY SAYING, is "I think about him all the time," " I can't wait to see him," "I want him now." Actually, the girl is horny as fvck, she's been fantasizing about the guy for a while, because he's so busy with "life" he doesn't have time to drop everythign and come fvck her....and she's CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER. See how it's a TOTALLY DIFFERENT perspective from what we as guys "thought" was happening.

So men can't teach women how to be women, women can't teach men how to be men, because Neither fully understands the other, just as long as we understand how to fvck each other good, that's really the only thing we need to know about the opposite sex, LOL.

But no, girls should not post here. If you are trying to learn you should read it from some of the quality male posters here on masculinity, there is just NO WAY IN HELL a woman can teach you that, no way fellows. She might "think" she's teaching it, but actually, she's teaching it all wrong and will leave a lot of guys confused and in worse shape then when she found them. I mean, take the whole "bad boy, jerk, thug" thing....how do you think we get this, "all women like thugs crap from?" WOMEN! Ask a girl what she wants, "I want a bad boy." We interpret that as "being BAD." She is interpreting that in a way the guy dresses, walks, talks, and behaves. In other words, the "bad boy" is not even a "bad boy," he's more of just a "masculine boy."

Understanding this will free most of you.

Reaction score
And just something to remember, when a girl actually "doesn't like a guy," she won't keep saying, " I hate you, I hate you..." she'll distance herself from him. Remember when you were a standard AFC, and you got rejected, what happened? Didn't the girl distance herself from you? That's what I thought. Now that I am very masculine, girls might say, " I hate you DJF, you get on my nerves, " what they really mean is that I won't "love them, like they wanna be loved," she really wants my attention and affection and is pissed because I won't give it to her.

DJF

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Great reply S1NNER!!! Nice to see someone talking sense here!!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
No one knows what they want, it's not just women.

And guys say they want a supermodel who does the dishes in high heels and a thong, but they end up with normal women. So?

Again, so? What difference does that make to you?

Right, but taking advice like "If you can only manage an absolutely embarassing 2% success rate with women, don't try to improve yourself, just approach more women!" is really helpful advice. (this is me rolling my eyes, can you see it?)

Maybe someone like you has to lie, cheat, play games and manipulate women to get them to talk to you. Others aren't quite so pathetic.

ALL of the advice you give to people is demeaning to women (look at your sig, tool). No one is suggesting to ban you for demeaning women, why on earth should we ban a woman for giving advice to guys that you only THINK must be demeaning to women?

Um, none.

What separation are we trying to demonstrate exactly? That they can spell and we can't?

She didn't "bag" on him for "busting some game", she (very tactfully) offset his crappy attempt at game, and then had an adult conversation with him. I can understand you not being able to recognize an adult conversation what with your mental midgetness and all, but try to keep up with your betters here, mmkay?

Oh, I'm sorry, did you think that mindless drivel of your's actually made a case? Ha! You're a trip.

why do all the typical flames ALWAYS critisize advise YET THEY NEVER POST ANY THEMSELVES

I have not seen a single peice of real life experience advice from ANY of the typical flames on here (u all kno who u r)

by the way, ill take my 2% success rate and my 50-60 girls that i ****ed over just sittin there and not even trying ANY ****IN DAY OF THE WEEK

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
My "2% success rate" advice revolves around the following -

go out there, try and try again, ull end up with success, experience, AND ull become invincible to this thign called "approach anxiety"

yea, that IS good advice, as opposed to some woman telling me "dont worry, ull find the right one someday, just let her come to u..." LOL WTF U GOTTA BE KIDDING ME

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
I have not seen a single peice of real life experience advice from ANY of the typical flames on here (u all kno who u r)
It's only a flame if the recipient isn't a total idiot doing more harm than good. I've tried to lay off of you and your imbecilic threads for the most part, but I can resume if you prefer....

Leonardus

Don Juan
Reaction score
women should keep posting here, the insecure women well see it as manipulation and bladibladiblaburuburu, but it doesnt matter;

i read in some dutch magazine a review about the book "masterflirt",
and how guys use the book..

4 girls went with one real DJ who also teaches at conferences and stuff
and at the end the conclusion was that

they really liked the guy
they really liked the book
they knew that the guy used tricks on them because they read the book
they knew that they couldnt put on any defence against it because it all works on the oncounsious part of the mind

they didnt give a **** because eventually it made their life better, not worse.

and how can you expect this stays our little secret, there are books
conferences, female magazines teaching them tricks, it was only a matter of time..

*edit*

kortom; you scared with girls posting here --> beta
you couldnt give a **** less --> alpha

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
why do all the typical flames ALWAYS critisize advise YET THEY NEVER POST ANY THEMSELVES

I do offer advice in people's threads but only about things I'm experienced with like relationships and dating, and I have a long term girlfriend and past long term relationships to back it up!

The last person I want relationship advice from is someone who goes through different women on a weekly basis.

Other guys I've seen flaming you give great advice too!

I don't flame you for the hell of it, I just don't think your advice is legit, it's usually very negative (and destructive), you talk like a know-it-all, it doesn't sound like you have experience and I'm still convinced that you are posting here under many different names and you post SO DAMN MUCH I find it hard to believe you have a life outside of the Internet.

Don't you think it odd that most posters here never get flamed and yet you get flamed by several guys? There's something about your posts (and DJBN's) that sound like keyboard jockey theory.