Girls calling me gay.What the **** is this????

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my 2 cents, to be ungay!

1. get rid of nose ring
2. get a real shirt, one with sleaves, the only time I don't wear sleaves is when I am playing basket ball in a tanktop or wifebeater.
3. the glasses got to go, to big for your face.
4. work on posture. You look like that dudes *****!
5. Don't pictures like this!

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you might not be gay.......

.......But this picture screams "Flaming Homosexual"

Sorry dude, but it's the honest truth.

Elf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well

I will not criticize your points of view, in fact i asked for them and i had the guts to put the photo on, i knew i was going to hear critics instead of praises but i'm not gay and the only way to improve myself is to hear what people have to say. I think we are all friends in some way, even if we don't know each other. Maybe now that i see what is wrong i can change the scenery completely and maybe turn the right attentions towards me.

We are all DJ's some born with natural skills and some don't, some have that special ability to get things all by themselves and some need some help to get them encouraged and focused on the things they have to change.

These comments here will only make me try harder to improve, get a new look, get the confidence i don't have. If i were gay i wouldn't be here posting and asking for help.

Well, for all this sincerety i thank you guys.

Pedro,obg pela dica do #pua no irc.

Peace out

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That picture made my "gaydar" (gay radar) go off like crazy.

I'm trying to figure out *exactly* why you look gay, though.
I mean, these guys are right ... the gay shirt, gay necklace,
gay posture, gay arm around you, all make you look gay.

But, I think there's something else, too. Let's see if I can help, seriously.

You sort of look like a young Bob Dylan, so there has to be a way of correcting this to make you look cool. Dylan certainly isn't gay (at least I've never heard he is). Here's a Dylan site so you can see what I mean in case no one has ever told you that:
http://www.angelfire.com/de/dylanite/

I'm looking at your goutee. You have a smallish chin, so some hair there is good, but it's pretty damn scant. Don't shave the hair under your lower lip if you do shave there. If you can't grow hair there at all, I think you're going to have to make the chin hair more narrow, ie. shave it in closer.

Sideburns. I know you're going for that cool-guy musician look or something, but the sideburns look sort of gay. I'd shorten them.

Your hair: is that a two-tone thing you've got going on there? If so, gay, gay, gay. If it's natural, consider dying it all evenly and most likely going for a darker colour to match the facial hair, including sideburns, or lighten up the facial to match the head.

More about the hair. It looks like it's going a bit. Not sure what to do about that other than to try another haircut.

**N.B. Here's the biggest gay thing about you: something is going on with your top lip. I know you can't change a physical aspect, but this one you can change a little. Try to tuck your upper lip in a bit more so that it's not so big. Right now, it makes you look like you just got through blowing all those guys around you.

Don't take any of this personally. Really. All this info should help.

Lastly, are you sure you aren't gay?

Elf

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the 50th time

I'm not GAY!!!

If that's something i can't stand it's guys looking at me and checking me out,my only thought those times is to smack those ****ers in da face. i don't have nothing against them but my opinion of it is not positive also.

Von Baken Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Elf

These comments here will only make me try harder to improve, get a new look, get the confidence i don't have. If i were gay i wouldn't be here posting and asking for help.

Well, for all this sincerety i thank you guys.

Most people probaly thought you were joking, because the photo is just gay.

It's actually funny how a sleeveless shirt can make people look gayish. This post can probably be used as a good example of why one should pick clothing carefully.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Elf
For the 50th time

I'm not GAY!!!

If that's something i can't stand it's guys looking at me and checking me out,my only thought those times is to smack those ****ers in da face. i don't have nothing against them but my opinion of it is not positive also.
I was only kidding dude. Among all the joking here, I think you'll actually find some helpful info... Nothing that can't be corrected in some way. At least you've come to the right place for some honest imput...

But, it's got to tell you something when this is happening so much, online and that guys "check you out" in person.
Time to do an honest assessment about your presentation.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ELF!

Okay you're not gay. Thats good. Forget about this post and everyone who is calling you gay. YOu did have a lot of guts posting that pic.

YOu've learned from this though and thats what matters.

Good Luck on your new look.

Slickster.

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Elf,

POST A NEW PICTURE! HOPEFULLY SHOWING A NEW STYLE!

You should really dress how you want and make yourself comfotable but if you not comfortable with being labled, unfortunately you have to change. Try different styles and find NEW one that you comforable with.

PS- I was once asked if I was gay and as much as I played it off cool, its still a shock.

Elimidate

Brent

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for laughing but you look gay as fvk
uuueeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
you look like you just came out of prison or something!!!!
lol!!!!!!!!!
look at that shirt yall lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wait look at them lips tell me they aint female lips lMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
i aint finish look at the glasses LOL!!!!!!!!! this aint men in black
lol!!!!!!!!!!
And last but not least what the hell is that mans arm doing around you????
the pic looks gay man sorry to say it but is just gay

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lose that fvcking shirt. Just do it. That shirt has "homo" written all over it.

WAY2COOL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the shirt dude, you look gay. Get some sleves or button it up or do something sh*t!

WAY2COOL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus your all hugged up with some dude with his arm around you. Clean it up!

WAY2COOL

Don Juan
Reaction score
jesus, I think you get more gay everytime I see that picture.

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What you need is a good cheesecloth shirt with a leather lace, thats what that other dude wears all the time and hes a pimp.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO this thread is crappin me up..

dude just out of curiosity..where did you get the idea that your shirt would look good on you?

Also, what town are you from, what kind of friends do you hang with..that would think that shirt looks cool? (thats the biggest thing is that shirt)

Im just curious as to where you got your style from? DONT try to dress like the guys in fashion magz who are a little outlandish and bold..those designers are usually gay..and cater to the gay crowd..

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with most people who responded to this thread: you do look gay. In fact, even my gayest-looking friend doesn't look half as gay as you.
Don't be p!ssed at girls when they say you look gay; instead, act upon what you hear and change your style. Best of luck.
Peace.