Girls calling me gay.What the **** is this????

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the other hand..I think when chicks in real life ask you if your gay..thats a great compliment..

they are thinking.."Im hot and he is paying me no attention..he MUST be gay!"

One time ..I was trying to mack this one chick up..and I couldnt think of anything to say..so I said

"Do you think I look gay?"

her:"No why?"

"Most girls I meet ask me if Im gay..and it pisses me off!"

Her:*looking me up and down and smiling* "Well, your good looking, dress nice..maybe thats it?"

Me: "Awww thank you! you're place or mine?"

Her: *Laughing* Then her boyfriend came up..and we just shot the sh1t a little and left them..

Canadian Idol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People think I am gay sometimes too, only when I go clubbing those. But dude, I would not be caught dead wearing that shirt no matter how cool you think it is. Drop the glasses and tell the dude with his arm around you that if he keeps that up any longer he won't have that arm anymore. take out the nose ring and presumably the bellybutton ring as well. You can look good without looking gay, you just need some class, and your look screams "I'm here, I'm queer, get used to it!" and thats a shame.

Mercury21

Don Juan
Reaction score
:D :D :D :D

Elf, sorry but I have never laughed at a post here at sosuave so hard as this one. It wasn't so much you but a combination of the photo and the responses.....some people broke it down to a science to try to explain why you look gay:D :D :D :D Hoped they helped you out though, I pretty much agree with the usual tips: Lose the shirt, the nose ring, and get some new shades. And I'll add one: Start working out. You look a little too skinny there.

Falando serio, eu sou Brasileiro, e nao sei como as coisas ai no Portugal sao, mas aqui no Brasil, se alguem saia de casa com aquela blusa ia tomar porrada. Da um jeito, falou cara? Fui...

Phenomenom101

Don Juan
Reaction score
ummm.....yeah you need to change your look a bit. First tryo to either grow more facial hair or shave it all off. Don't have a little bit of it or it will make you look...well....kinda gay. Then if you're gonna wear something that doesn't have sleeves make sure it's a jersey or something 'causethat shirt just doesn't look right. I'm not tryin' to be rude or anything I just think that I could help a bit by telling you to change your looks a bit. Also don't worry what those girls say as long as your getting the girls that you want you're doing fine.

wallly

Reaction score
look man, theres a number of reasons that you look gay in that pic. most of the key things have already been mentioned, but here they are in order of importance:

1) most importantly, you're wearing a sleeveless collared shirt...that for the most part is pretty gay. you might be able to get away with wearing a tank top (non-collared, just a t-shirt) without looking gay, but since you are not very muscular you would probably look like a dork. unless you do some serious bodybuilding, i suggest that you stay away from the sleeveless shirts.

2) the guys arm is all over you. i dont know how it is where you are from, but in the states, that looks a little too close for comfort. it doesnt help that you are smaller than the other guy. it also doesnt help that you appear to be nestled under the guys armpit. it also appears from the pic that you 2 are a couple, since you cannot see if there are a bunch of you posing for the camera, to the side, or even if the guys that appear behind you are some of your friends or just some random people in the background.

3) what hasnt been mentioned yet is that you are carrying your jacket and folder the way i would suspect a gay guy would. dont drape your jacket over your arm like that -- all flat and smooth. bunch it up a little at least. better yet, just hold it in your hand. also, dont clasp your hands in front of you when you are taking a pic. that is not masculine at all under normal circumstances. finally, dont hold your folder high and in front of you like that. keep it more to the side and lower. your holding it like a girl. mannerisms are important man...even if you werent wearing a sleeveless shirt, i would still think you looked gay in the pic just by the way you are posing for the camera, and the way you carry your shiet...

4) lose the nose ring. all the other stuff about the shades, sideburns, and goatie are really not that bad if you can make all the other changes. but when you combine them with the major problems that i listed above, people will interpret almost everything about you as being gay...

good luck with the changes man...

Last edited:

wallly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Elf
A lot of girls i hit, thinks that i'm gay.
if you meant "HIT ON", see the above posting. but if you meant hit as in "fuked" then i suspect you might have other issues.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you for real? That picture is a 110% gay. You have gay features, and dont look manly. Sorta wimpy build that needs improvement. Wear clothes that make you look better, not like a flaming colon lover. Wearing a gay shirt like that with your build will get you nothing but gay jokes thrown at ya. I dont know man, you have a weak structure to your face.

Things to Improve:

Get ride of those sun glasses, they look girlie

Get ride of that necklace, its to big and gay

Lift weights, you need it

Nose ring? You look about 25, you are to old for that high school sh*t. Also, girls have nose rings, guys dont....

Stop wearing Lipstick, most guys dont do that

Change your hair style slowly......

Take pictures when guys are'nt hanging on you

Make side burns shorter, when they are longer they make your face structure look weak.

Change all of these things slowly so people can adjust to your new look. You def. need a new look, the way you look now is gay. You truly look so gay its not even funny.

Good Luck man, hit that gym if you still want to wear gay sleeveless collared shirt. Sleeveless shirts are'nt gay if you are built and they dont have collars on them. What possessed you to buy such a shirt?

I almost cant believe you could'nt see these changes on your own.....

bump

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS IS SO FVKING GREAT. omg i cant stop laughing!

elf. did u EVEN READ THE POSITIVE RESPONSES!?!?

spend MORE on NICE clothes. need a definition of nice ? :BAnana republic, Express*somewhat*

and god damn, dont post ghey pics unless u wanna give us a good laugh

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** man, u REALLY do look gay. I cant believe it ;/ That shirt looks like a woman's shrit, the way your lips are positioned... well its kinda weird, try and smile. DONT EVER LET ANOTHER GUY NEST YOU UNDER HIS ARMPIT LIKE THAT. U seriously look like his b1tch. And the guy in the background doesnt help either, he looks kinda gay IMO. Nose ring and necklace definitely scream out "I'm GAY!". If u really want, get an ear-ring (on the CORRECT EAR MAN!), get some blingy chains like pimpin or something, or even simple gold\silver skinny chains with a cross or something. The glasses make u look like a pansy, so ditch those. I think MAYBE with a different style glasses it'd make u look alot less-gay ;) And basically, dont slouch like that, like others have said, carry yourself in a manly way, i PRAY that your voice is manly and not "squeaky" or too "deep" like u just got a **** rammed up ur ass.

Try and find something tahts comfortable for you to wear. Dont gotta change urself, just change ur appearance ;)

Peace!

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, thats a nice shirt. My sister has one just like it.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd totally wear that shirt.

You know... IF I wasa a flaming homo and ready for some ITB action from men.

Get a new wardrobe, a new picture, and new sunglasses, and never, ever post your pic here again. (unless you want 100 more people to make fun of you).

supertrooper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Elf, why dont you post another pic of yourself. Maybe you just had a bad day?

Reaction score
Da**mmm are you serious. You look gay as f*k. I hope your serious and not some gay fk trying to perpetrate being a real man....

Ok here's the scoop. I've done this before with a bi dude (helped him look straight)
1. yes you look gay as fk. if you ain't got guns don't show your skinny little arms off dude.

2. the way your holding your prissy little lips lacks masculinity. And what's up with the pink color in them?

3. grow some facial hair asap.

4. never let another man put his arms around you like your a dog

5. the way you stick your head forward says prissy feminine shyt.

6. you need to work on the entire way you look and carry yourself

7. are you sure your not just bi sexual and trying to hide it? Dam I hate this shyt. I've seen gay fcks trying to look like gang bangers and shyt to appear more masculine. I hate that shyt. if your gay be gay.

8. hit the gym and build yourself up.

9. you prolly need to work on your vocal voice also. start speaking deeper & slower.

Fu..ck it I can't do this mayne sorry. I am still angry about the last bi dude wanting to look straight.

Good luck.

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking us if ur gay is telling us ur **** dont stink.....:p

junglist

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm new here, but this is the funniest **** I'v ever seen. I'm pretty sure it's a joke tho.

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAH this post has me crackin up so bad the shyt u guys are all saying! haha i'm too disgusted to have another look at that picture... hahaha argh we are all so harsh !

Dude, i read some of your posts... and you even SOUND GAY! maybe this is just some side effect from everyone elses posts haha

best of luck on the new you... omg i'm almost speechless, who ever said their sister has his shirt is the funniest punk haha.

ciao

felony.

C_DUCTIV

Don Juan
Reaction score
well definately the funniest post ever!!

but i think its time we closed dis thread......sounding like a broken record:)

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh that picture craps me up everytime I see it. The only thing missing from the picture is splooge dropping down his chin.