Girls calling me gay.What the **** is this????

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
im not going call you gay cuz it's been said in this thread like 200+ times, haha. but you definitely have to change.

the shirt, blah! the glasses, sassy!
your jaw is all squarish, good if you had the cheeks to help out.
something funny about your upper lip, i agree.
some dudes look even gayer when they try to hide their homosexuality by becoming all buff. but you definitely have to gain a few pounds. just take in mind the critizism from the guys here and try to improve those areas.
plus, btw, there's something freaky looking with the way you're holding that purse(case) or whatever it is.

please do show us your improvements in the future.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah this guy looks so gay i almost feel bad for him. Its like he's going to be a failure because of his design.

Brad23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Contrary to what some of the guys here are saying, I can't see anything particularly 'gay' about your posture or the way you're holding whatever it is you're holding.

BUT you definitely have that gay thing going on with your lip. Maybe you cannot help this, but it means you have to de-gay everything else you possibly can about yourself that might be serving to reinforce the impression.

This means:

* shaving
* shortening the sideburns
* losing ALL piercings
* wearing stronger, darker colours
* not wearing sleeveless tops
* not wearing shades. You're not an ornament, put on sunblock instead!
* DON'T wear sh.it around your neck. By sh.it I obviously mean chains, necklaces, whatever you want to call it, it's just unnecessary and looks gay as fck.

Alway be asking yourself: I am a man, so what do I need to wear this particular accessory for? What do I NEED to wear it for?

Watch - to tell the time. Pretty important. A silver watch will look better than a plastic one, nothing gay about that, it's aesthetics.

Belt - to make sure your trousers don't fall down. Also pretty crucial.

You look like a walking ornament.

Now I hope you're not offended, but you did ask the question. Now of course, you don't have to follow our advice, but you know what you have to do now in order to stop looking queer.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brad23

Who cares if you offend him. He put up this pic so he can understand where is he going wrong. Now he does....no one is trying to hurt him or offend him. He should be thankful we gave our time and tips.

I just think its funny why he thinks girls call him gay.....why? Most questions asked can be answered themselves.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Thanks. This really made be laugh..

Especially,

"Ah, that top is so thewper! Like, wow! Like, it's fabuluth when you put on purple vinyl pants on too! Rad!" Sorry. All I can say is I am jealous and want your upper lip.

And could you be bi? Just curious:) I think everyone else on here gave you great feedback. Looking forward to seeing your new look. And next time we want to see a woman's arm around you not a mans.

Good Luck..

This was the funniest thing I have red in a long time. Oh yeah, another thing.. maybe you could get your lower lip injected or something to even it out.. Probably, not. Are those really your lips? And they do look like you have lip liner on.

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
holy crap

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if this dude changed his look by now.......now he is probably a transexaul. hahah

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hhahah this is up there with the "..." post by squirrel.

yo Mods, instead of sitting there playing Duck Duck Goose with the Threads..and the appropriate forums..why dont ya'll start a forum for Humor, jokes, help in being funny.

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There used to be a humor board but Allen got rid of it.

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres my analisis,

Your lips look gay
Your shirt IS gay
Your friends arm around you is VERY gay
The look in your face is gay

Any questions?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the fvck is allen? and who gave him the keys to delete a forum thats dedicated to being ****y & Funny, yet there is nothing resembling how to be funny on here.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This was one of the very first threads I actually posted to...

I still stand by my original statement.

NO WONDER GIRLS CALL YOU GAY.

Ok, had to get that out of my system.

-- Zero-

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think it was just a joke..I havent seen elf post anymore..either he took our advice and became a ladies man, changed his name, or is now giving bl0w jobs for fashion advice

silverdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, what a thread! *sniker* :p

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh I just emailed him and asked if he ever found out why women were calling him ghey

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
heh I just emailed him and asked if he ever found out why women were calling him ghey
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Hope to fvck he doesn't reply. If he does, he's on to you..he'll trace your IP adress, than next thing you know, Elf arrives at your door.......

............Askin' Where that Alexxx_Wilder guy is:D

LOL

The Bad Ass Canadian

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone notice the guy in the backround?

if it werent for the need to shave, he would look almost as gay. and the third guy has his arm around elf.

3 gay looking men walking together, smiling, and touching each other in public....

its probably just how all of his friends are. its probably normal for his social group to look all feminine like that.... either that or this is all a FVCKING HILARIOUS joke.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was the picture taken in San Francisco?

If not, you still look gay anyway.