Girlfriend says "I'm sorry I have issues I need time".

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this happen. A girl I was seeing for 2 months was all over me, then started pulling away. I asked her straight up what she was doing, and she said she was "not sure she's emotionally available" for a relationship. Such bull****. I said let me help you with that. Then left, deleted her number and unfriended/blocked on facebook.

She send an email saying "I never wanted to lose all contact!"

I ignored it.

I never cared about reconciling with her. She was 43 and playing the old game of withdrawing, in hopes I would get fustrated and leave, instead of just telling me - it felt disrespectful - and I was not going to sit on the sidelines while she "figured things out."

Hogwild

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone know if some type of game techniques can be used here or should be used if I do decide to talk to her?

Hogwild

Don Juan
Reaction score
And another thing, If she makes contact with me and gives me a gift for xmas(Iknow she got one already) Should I even give her the gift I got for her? I bought it in advance. Thanks bros

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
What?

Hogwild said:
Does anyone know if some type of game techniques can be used here or should be used if I do decide to talk to her?
Talking to her would be an impossibility because you should have downloaded, "Mr. Number," or some other call blocking app to your phone and added to her number to the blocked call and text list, and deleted her from all of your social media friend's lists. Rex can see right now, that you're not serious about nexting this b*tch from your life because you would have made it if see wanted to contact you she would have literally would had to have come to your house or job to speak to you.

Hogwild said:
And another thing, If she makes contact with me and gives me a gift for xmas(Iknow she got one already) Should I even give her the gift I got for her? I bought it in advance. Thanks bros
No. You take it back for the refund and and get one of these pimpin' a$$ outfits that Rex has on.

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab64/OmnipotensMaximusRex/MorePimpin_zpsef71d92f.jpg

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/...Omnipotens Maximus Rex/Pimpin_zps022cbe7c.jpg

Then on New Years Eve, you and potnas (or you by yourself if nobody wants to come with you,) go bar or club sargin' chicks. New Year's Eve is the DJ's/PUA biggest night, it's like our Super Bowl so to speak. There's a lot of chicks who are in your situation that have just got dumped by their boyfriends, or they're away from their families, so they might be feeling a little depressed and in need male attention and affection.

Rex sees that you're on a little bit of a revenge streak and want this b*tch to feel your pain, you've been told this over and over, though you might think it's possible, the best revenge is to show ole girl that you're not phased by this sh*t. That you're able to pick up and move on without missing a beat and completely withdraw your time and attention from her. If you REALLY
want to "pour salt in the wound," do what I recommended, find a chick that's at least a point higher on the HB scale than ex is, and I guarantee that when ole girl see that you're doing good with a chick badder than she could ever be, she's gonna be feelin' some kinda way about the way she treated you and she's going to want to get back on the winning team.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I was in a very similar situation to this some months ago and I'll tell you the worst thing I did was to pay attention to many of the cynical posters on this forum. They made me paranoid, made me insecure and made me resentful and I ended up overreacting by dumping her before she could dump me. It turned into the most painful break up of my life.

I dumped her when she was going through some genuine traumatic events in her life and showed her a side of me that was selfish, insecure and had a fragile ego. A couple of months later, I found out she still loved me and hadn't lost attraction for me afterall, BUT my behaviour killed any chance of us ever working things out. She saw me as a childish and spoilt brat and could never be with someone like that.

Maybe your girlfriend does have serious issues and maybe she needs time. Maybe she's got interest in someone else or has lost attraction for you, but DO NOT jump to conclusions and overreact.

Your best action is to give her the space she asks for and keep your distance. Don't say anything more to her, just treat it like you're single again and get on with your life. If she really does have issues, she'll get back to you when she's in a better state of mind. If she is seeing someone else, you walk away with dignity, and if she's simply unsure how she feels about you, then your absence will make her heart grow fonder and increase your value and her attraction.

Join the No Contact thread for support and treat this like a break up for now.
I kinda agree with this. As a matter of fact I think strict NC is overdoing it. NC in my opinion should only be used to get over a chick who has too much of a hold over you emotionally. Sure in all likelihood she probably does want a breakup but until that happens officially NC is overkill. Just don't initiate anything with her and if she contacts you keep it short and detached. Basically make her do all the work if she wants to get back in your good graces and start spinning plates.

Hogwild

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Talking to her would be an impossibility because you should have downloaded, "Mr. Number," or some other call blocking app to your phone and added to her number to the blocked call and text list, and deleted her from all of your social media friend's lists. Rex can see right now, that you're not serious about nexting this b*tch from your life because you would have made it if see wanted to contact you she would have literally would had to have come to your house or job to speak to you.

No. You take it back for the refund and and get one of these pimpin' a$$ outfits that Rex has on.

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab64/OmnipotensMaximusRex/MorePimpin_zpsef71d92f.jpg

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/...Omnipotens Maximus Rex/Pimpin_zps022cbe7c.jpg

Then on New Years Eve, you and potnas (or you by yourself if nobody wants to come with you,) go bar or club sargin' chicks. New Year's Eve is the DJ's/PUA biggest night, it's like our Super Bowl so to speak. There's a lot of chicks who are in your situation that have just got dumped by their boyfriends, or they're away from their families, so they might be feeling a little depressed and in need male attention and affection.

Rex sees that you're on a little bit of a revenge streak and want this b*tch to feel your pain, you've been told this over and over, though you might think it's possible, the best revenge is to show ole girl that you're not phased by this sh*t. That you're able to pick up and move on without missing a beat and completely withdraw your time and attention from her. If you REALLY
want to "pour salt in the wound," do what I recommended, find a chick that's at least a point higher on the HB scale than ex is, and I guarantee that when ole girl see that you're doing good with a chick badder than she could ever be, she's gonna be feelin' some kinda way about the way she treated you and she's going to want to get back on the winning team.
This post is awesome haha good ****

Hogwild

Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
I kinda agree with this. As a matter of fact I think strict NC is overdoing it. NC in my opinion should only be used to get over a chick who has too much of a hold over you emotionally. Sure in all likelihood she probably does want a breakup but until that happens officially NC is overkill. Just don't initiate anything with her and if she contacts you keep it short and detached. Basically make her do all the work if she wants to get back in your good graces and start spinning plates.
Yes, got it, thanks bro