Girlfriend says "I'm sorry I have issues I need time".

Checkmate12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hogwild said:
Thanks for the replies guys. I still have not made contact and I think it would be best to not reply at this point, although I do see some possible value in saying that I agree and what not..I think ill just ignore her. Now if she does try to text me or call in the near future I'm not sure if I should ignore that too and or for how long to keep nc? It may depend on what this girls says maybe cause I know she def will try to talk to me I'm just not sure when haha
Sounds like you've got it on lock, but yeah definitely do not reply at this point. An immediate response of indifference wouldn't have been so bad, but now its been a couple days and if you reply now it'll show that you've been stewing on it and it's still on your mind (of course it is, but she doesn't know that).

Exactly what Lotus Effect said. This one's in the books. Even if you could salvage this thing, it's highly unlikely that it'd work. Which is a great thing because you don't want to be with a woman who is so lacking in character that she couldn't even work up the decency to at least hit you up with a phone call. A one-liner via text, bro. Everytime you miss her repeat that sentence to yourself.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I definitely was the one in power now. The one who cares the least has the most power. Soon I realized I didn't need a girl like this. The only kind of girl worth having is one who is totally into you 100pct of the time. The ones who are on the fence about you are a pain in the a$$ and will cause you lots of grief. They should only be used as a cahk receptacle.
Yes, agree 100%

Also don't date American women.

Send her a thank you note taped to the back of a polaroid with you and 3 women from Thailand.

Write "I'm sorry I have issues I need time".

Hogwild

Don Juan
Reaction score
Checkmate12 said:
Sounds like you've got it on lock, but yeah definitely do not reply at this point. An immediate response of indifference wouldn't have been so bad, but now its been a couple days and if you reply now it'll show that you've been stewing on it and it's still on your mind (of course it is, but she doesn't know that).

Exactly what Lotus Effect said. This one's in the books. Even if you could salvage this thing, it's highly unlikely that it'd work. Which is a great thing because you don't want to be with a woman who is so lacking in character that she couldn't even work up the decency to at least hit you up with a phone call. A one-liner via text, bro. Everytime you miss her repeat that sentence to yourself.
That sentence is on point! haha. Thanks bro

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Hogwild said:
That's the text I got. How should I respond? Or not at all. Options opinions? Thanks bros. FYI I feel like I wanna keep her what game is best here? Thanks again.
The issue is that she has a guy with a bigger **** who she likes much better.

If she still considered you she'd sooner just avoid you but not say anything. This sounds like LJBF.

That said, she might call you in 30 days so just don't reply at all. She has to make the next contact.

Hogwild

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
The issue is that she has a guy with a bigger **** who she likes much better.

If she still considered you she'd sooner just avoid you but not say anything. This sounds like LJBF.

That said, she might call you in 30 days so just don't reply at all. She has to make the next contact.
haha this if funny bbut I highly doubt this to be a fact. I see her saying LJBF in the future but also see her tryin to reconcile or at least try to validate to herself that I still like her. I know the advise here from you DJ's would to not give her that pleasure, let her stew, then possibly reevaluate on my terms/motives? thoughts? still have not made contact its only been three days but I feel great like some weight is off my shoulders

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
That's Nice But...

Hogwild said:
haha she just tried to text me asking where I am!
You need download a call blocking app and add her number to it.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hogwild said:
haha she just tried to text me asking where I am!
Man. Simply do not reply. There is not much to think about it!

She wanted this. Now she is having. Period.

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hogwild said:
That's the text I got. How should I respond? Or not at all. Options opinions? Thanks bros. FYI I feel like I wanna keep her what game is best here? Thanks again.

I dont know what the story or back story is but this 99% of the time translates to "I dont know if I love him anymore" "Do I have a future with him" "Im not interested anymore". Basically, what Im saying is its in your best interest to emergency detach and move on, however dont rule anything out. Maybe she has a legitimate issue, but if she did she would have addressed it in a different fashion. Take a bottle of whiskey for the night into consideration though, I dont see this turning out positive.

Or if you dont have detachment issues and/or she wasnt worth your time eg; cant cook or not wife material, ditch the ***** and **** the next girl youre attracted to.

Blinkers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
You need download a call blocking app and add her number to it.
Yep, then wait for the text you get from a random unknown mobile number and repeat the step above...

Hogwild

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. Idk how long I should keep nc going but when it does end I plan on acting as if there was never nc in terms of my response. Of course I will be better version of myself and in a whole different mindset of a Dj. But she doesn't have to know that and she won't.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your situation I would keep on NC. IF she blows your phone you could replie after 60days short. Only reply if she wants to meet up and don't talk or sh1t on texts or phone. If she wants to get back in a relationship do it in your terms and don't show weakness, don't admit you struggled.

From what Ive read bout this whole case: Your doing well keep on ghostmode and dont reply on anything, NC and keep your value high.

Most likely (believe me from expierence) this girl ist just trying to figure out for her own ego boost if you still want her, if your hurt or not, her hamster is tripping nutz of the unknown and that could be it so don't fall for that trap. If she was interested she wouldn't let you down. So think twice

Hogwild

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang ok. Sixty days seems long haha I was thinking more like a month but well see I guess the longer the better? But there may be a point where it's too long if I decide I wanna be with her. Idk

VladTepes

Reaction score
Hogwild, this is a crucial...there will be times that you'll feel weak and would like to reply back. Those instances are normal when doing NC. Never reply back, you have to fight it. Otherwise you'll give her whatever power you have left in yourself. You have to fight it. Do not go back to square one & be a complete loser in the end. I've read the previous posts. The map has been laid down to you, just follow. Do keep us updated I wanted to know women's behavior more.

Hogwild

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting...I was thinking more along the lines of getting her hamster spinning, getting her imagination going and then replying to her when she tries to talk to me because I know she will. Some here have said to give up, relationship is over in the books yada yada but I think and emergency detachment is all that was really needed, that way either way im on the up in the power position regardless of what the future holds. I just believe that there really is no margin for much error on my point, but as long as I am detached im "winning" either way haha and thats the crux. Im up already either way cause ima follow that golden rule no doubt bout it. Spazz that bottle of whiskey is some good **** bro, nd thanks for the replies guys awesome community and support here im learning alot throughout the manosphere....

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Five times I've had a girl say: "I'm dealing with a lot of stuff in my life at the moment".
And all five were fvcking someone else and trying to let me down easy.

Stay strong, brother. NC will liberate your soul and make her hamster spin out of control.
The second you reply to her, the hamster will kick back with a mojito and she will know she still has you on a string.
We've all been there and can attest to the uplifting power of NC.

Hogwild

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Five times I've had a girl say: "I'm dealing with a lot of stuff in my life at the moment".
And all five were fvcking someone else and trying to let me down easy.

Stay strong, brother. NC will liberate your soul and make her hamster spin out of control.
The second you reply to her, the hamster will kick back with a mojito and she will know she still has you on a string.
We've all been there and can attest to the uplifting power of NC.
Thanks for the words bro...appreciate it great motivation to stay in control