Girlfriend says "I'm sorry I have issues I need time".

Hogwild

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the text I got. How should I respond? Or not at all. Options opinions? Thanks bros. FYI I feel like I wanna keep her what game is best here? Thanks again.

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
game over bro. Would she send this if she was interested and scared to lose you? Go NC and see what happens, her actions should speak louder than words

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hog, your best shot:

"That's cool, I was thinking it's not working out anyways. Take care!"

Odds are she'll write back, "What do you mean it's not working out?!?" and you'll laugh and you'll laugh.

Maybe she doesn't respond that way but she comes around later after obsessing over the fact that you were so cool about breaking up.

Maybe nothing happens and you just end up moving on and patting yourself on the back for not acting like a needy wuss when faced with a breakup - knowing that an attitude like that is going to make attracting the next one even easier.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hogwild said:
"I'm sorry I have issues I need time".
Translates to:

"I'm sorry I'm loosing attraction for you because you're doing something AFC so I need time to either move on or allow you recreate attraction by not doing those AFC things; so don't chase me or I'll loose all respect/attraction for you and never talk to you again."

Is what she really said, your best move is to agree with indifference and go Ghost on her(wait until she contacts you) and talk to other girls. This may already be over, like slyvester said, but this is still the beginning of being dumped so there's still time to recreate attraction. In the mean time, study this forum and improve yourself.

Hogwild

Don Juan
Reaction score
LandingWood said:
We need a backstory bro.
Back story is basically this girl I've been dating for for years, scared the **** out of me with dreams of a family and ****, of course I let my guard down that's when the typical arguments started shortly after, I was betafied! Haha. Now I get lots of **** test and I admit, I lacked game for about half the relationship. Now what? It's off to the suave forums is what and practicing reverting to my old ways. I got so content with this girl I gotta learn how to ride that old bike again so to say...

Hogwild

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
Hog, your best shot:

"That's cool, I was thinking it's not working out anyways. Take care!"

Odds are she'll write back, "What do you mean it's not working out?!?" and you'll laugh and you'll laugh.

Maybe she doesn't respond that way but she comes around later after obsessing over the fact that you were so cool about breaking up.

Maybe nothing happens and you just end up moving on and patting yourself on the back for not acting like a needy wuss when faced with a breakup - knowing that an attitude like that is going to make attracting the next one even easier.
I was hashing something like this out minus the take care? Also considering no response but I think an obvious indifferent response would be better? Thanks

Hogwild

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
Translates to:

"I'm sorry I'm loosing attraction for you because you're doing something AFC so I need time to either move on or allow you recreate attraction by not doing those AFC things; so don't chase me or I'll loose all respect/attraction for you and never talk to you again."

Is what she really said, your best move is to agree with indifference and go Ghost on her(wait until she contacts you) and talk to other girls. This may already be over, like slyvester said, but this is still the beginning of being dumped so there's still time to recreate attraction. In the mean time, study this forum and improve yourself.
Thanks this is what I was thinking. I should agree with indifference. I will study more thanks for the reply bro

Hogwild

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone here agree with the idea of going straight NC ? I have yet to reply yo her message.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U can do better....a "keeper" would have told u how she was feeling and worked with you....think about it....would a mother who loves her son treat him like that, all shady....if she wanted ur kids she wouldn't take the easy way out. Just like there are a lot of afcs , there are a lot of girls that don't add up to much....even then, if they seem legit, they still cheat on their husbands....so....whatever u decide, first decide to be happy with ur decision and then do it.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep! Shes got issues alright none which include you. You are no longer important to her cuz she is chomping on some other guys Ding Dong. Sounds like it might be time for you to grab you some new tang!!!

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Hogwild said:
That's the text I got. How should I respond? Or not at all. Options opinions? Thanks bros. FYI I feel like I wanna keep her what game is best here? Thanks again.
You don't.

Hogwild

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
You don't.
you sayin to just go straight ghost on this girl and not reply? haha i still have not replied.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hogwild said:
you sayin to just go straight ghost on this girl and not reply? haha i still have not replied.
Yep, JUST IGNORE HER. It's not up to the man to chase the women. If she wants you she'll make it clear. Allow her to pursue you from now.

Read the "Just got dumped guide" (click on the "no contact challenge" for the link").

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hogwild- had an exwife pretty much tell me the same thing one time. The more I showed I was concerned and cared about us not being together, the faster she ran and more resistant she became.

Finally I flipped a switch and had accepted the fact that she was banging some other dude. When she'd call I started giving her one word answers, wouldn't call her back, ignored her texts, refused to work with her in dividing up our things, etc. This put her hamster wheel into overdrive. She started to question things she had done. It pretty much drove her ego into the ground.

I definitely was the one in power now. The one who cares the least has the most power. Soon I realized I didn't need a girl like this. The only kind of girl worth having is one who is totally into you 100pct of the time. The ones who are on the fence about you are a pain in the a$$ and will cause you lots of grief. They should only be used as a cahk receptacle.

All this girl of yours is doing is trying to set up a new relationship with some new guy. At the moment she's not quite sure it will work, which is why you are still sort of in the picture. Eventually when her confidence rises in regards to her new relationship she will toss you out with the garbage.

Most biatches are branch swingers. You got one on your hands. Ignore that twaht and let her land on her head.

Over the years I've learned women are pretty much like dogs, they all crave attention. You don't reward their bad behavior with your attention which is what you'll be doing if you keep trying to contact her.

Hogwild

Don Juan
Reaction score
adam225 said:
Yep, JUST IGNORE HER. It's not up to the man to chase the women. If she wants you she'll make it clear. Allow her to pursue you from now.

Read the "Just got dumped guide" (click on the "no contact challenge" for the link").
Thanks adam, will do read that!

Hogwild

Don Juan
Reaction score
the only thing is I dont think that i have officially beeen dumped, its just seems to be looming as a possibility haha maybe both shouls be treated the same anyhow...