girl im with found this site

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
some girl iv been seeing for a month, actually found this site i was careless and left my laptop on and logged on this site, when i entered the room she was smilling and had been reading for one hour i couldnt tell her to stop ,she said is this were you get all your tricks from in a joking manner,
it was kinda annoying and i dont wana call her again i feel angry for making her see this site its like she might think iv been using thisplace to trick her and dont have game on my own. my close friends dont even know about this site. ****, i think ill next her, thank god she isnt even from my college if not shell have told her friends some ****.
from now on ill make sure i lock my laptop before anyone enters my room. i only know one dj dude in my college and he hides when he logs on, but when im around he dosnt mind we talk about threads on this site sometimes.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
way to blow the secret..we should have ur IP banned for life!

:woo:

lynch him!

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, its only one girl dont worry. wont happen again:crackup:

rdxshooter

Banned
Reaction score
Skeelo

Your cover is blow. That is why I preach this **** doesn't work and you have to be yourself. Girls will find out one way or another about the true you.

Dude, you are a brotha, use that to your advantage.

Chicks love brothas today, we are naturally cool. Look at the recent trend in the media about blacks.

Look at the increase in interracial relationships.

Spend 5 minutes in any major city, and you are going to see tons of white chicks with black guys, or pushin around a little black baby in the stroller.

In the 80's it was the muscled up Arnie types, early 90's it was sk8ers, today it is blacks. Use it to your advantage

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rdxshooter
Skeelo

Your cover is blow. That is why I preach this **** doesn't work and you have to be yourself. Girls will find out one way or another about the true you.

Chicks love brothas today, we are naturally cool. Look at the recent trend in the media about blacks.

Spend 5 minutes in any major city, and you are going to see tons of white chicks with black guys, or pushin around a little black baby in the stroller.

In the 80's it was the muscled up Arnie types, early 90's it was sk8ers, today it is blacks. Use it to your advantage
thanks man, im just trying to figure out if i should next this one ad start all over with another chick.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, that's very limited thinking.

This can be an extremely HIGH VALUE frame, but you're approaching it wrong, instead letting your insecurity take over.

ThuWacker writes...
I've done both the things that everyone has talked about in the above posts and telling my LTR exactly what I do. I have found that it extremely increases my social value by telling her that I do and study pickup. However, you have to frame it the right way. You're already an expert if you are going to tell her about it. That, or you're the one teaching guys how to "meet and date women". You don't ever want to come across as the guy who doesn't know anything about women. You would want to talk about it as the guy who is an expert with women and who continually educates himself with that knowledge. From this frame, you're strong, powerful, and all women now want you.

However, I've been testing and working more with information, as the others have posted, about showing more that you're a "ladies man"... not because you study it but because you just have figured it out(or know it already). I've found that this is probably the best frame to come from just because you don't have to explain it to others and she isn't telling people that you study how to pickup women but that you just do it naturally. This way, her friends won't tell her that she's dating a player. They will just think that you're an awesome guy who dates a lot of women. They may throw in the player thing... but its less likely as her telling them that you date women(not that I think either way REALLY matters since its an unconscious thing that she can't control if you build enough attraction by the point you tell her this... or sleep with her). However, its more likely that her friends will like you if you keep the fact that you study it a secret and talk more(in stories) about how you meet and date lots of women. Being an implied thing seems to have a different affect and creates less LMR or reasons in her head not to sleep with you

bigshovel

Banned
Reaction score
A true brotha (AKA real playa, the original DJ's) never next.

White boys next. A real man never nexts a broad. You keep her simmerin on the back burner.

How do you think you increase your stable of girls. When you go fisin, you dont throw them back, you put them on a stringer and put them in the lake. They are free to swim around, but you can pull them back whenever you want.

That is how a true brother operates

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by bigshovel

White boys next. A real man never nexts a broad. You keep her simmerin on the back burner.

How do you think you increase your stable of girls. When you go fisin, you dont throw them back, you put them on a stringer and put them in the lake. They are free to swim around, but you can pull them back whenever you want.

What the fvck do you mean "white boys next"? What the **** are you saying, "whiteboys" aren't real men? And who the fvck are you calling boy?

I can't believe I'm the only one who challenges this racist shyt.

Black dudes love to brag about all the white pvssy they get. They fail to tell you it weighs 300 pounds and lives in a trailer park.

The only black dude to post pics of black guys and white women was zolo. And they weren't even him. He got them off an Interracial website.

I don't think too many people are going to tell me that comment wasn't racist. Where's all the bytching about it when some black guy says it? Fvcking hypocrites.

And people say I start this racial crap? Watch the fvcking racial langauge dipshyt. ..

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gonna agree. what the hell is with all the "black power" shyt going on? Cool down. Color doesn't matter.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Eee Zee
I gonna agree. what the hell is with all the "black power" shyt going on? Cool down. Color doesn't matter.
Oh color shouldn't matter. But to some of these black guys it does.

They believe their own hype. "This is the era of the black man"????? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

This is what I've been talking about. Some black people think their skin color makes them tougher and better with women than whites.

It's all a bunch of crap perpetuated by hollywood. Black people are neither "badder" (ask the 30 black guys I knocked out during my boxing career) nor better with women than anyone else.

Although some will try and make you believe different, we're all mostly the same.

Black, white, brown, red, yellow, green...skin color doesn't matter...but also remember racism comes in all colors, not just white.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rdxshooter
Skeelo

The only white chicks i see with black dudes are the ones who speak english just as poorly and the ones into this hip hop trash that when they're in their 30s and 40s will be embarrassed they were ever into.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know most people who arent white wont believe this...

but there is much more animsity from anyone not white towards whites than most whites back at those people.

atleast thats my general observation

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
I know most people who arent white wont believe this...

but there is much more animsity from anyone not white towards whites than most whites back at those people.

atleast thats my general observation
No, you're right frivolous. I don't want to make this thread about race, but I'm not the one who started using racial slurs...

Most whites go out of their way to show they're not racist. If a black guy walks through your average white neighborhood, he won't be harassed. Try walking through a black neighborhood once if you're white......

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There is actually some truth in this post. I've watched how brothas operate, and they don't allow themselves usually to get in a position where they have to next in the first place.

rdxshooter

Banned
Reaction score
I aint even gonna front with this junior fool. I know my body count and what it consits of, and there are more than a few hot white chicks on the list

Yea bro some black dudes bang fat white chicks, but many don't, I know I never do. I see a lot of white dudes with fat white chicks too, what is your point?

All you gotta do is observe a brotha in action, he never nexts, don't have to.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell this? Being black has no bearing on how you deal with women. Guys, I don't care who you are, in this world you are either:

CHUMP

or

DJ.

There is no other.

rdxshooter

Banned
Reaction score
Being black has a lot to do with it.

Being white has a lot to do with it

Being Latin has a lot to do with it

You guys all preach that DL'ing is about additude

Well guess what Latins, Whites and blacks all have a differant additude

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i really dont get why some of you white dudes think black guys cant get attractive white women, where do you folks live? havnt you been to any major city? and no i dont get fat white girls only im not starting any race argument here but some white chicks throw themselves at many black guys even less attractive brothers get alotta play and you dudes always will be wondering how come?especially in hiphiop clubs infact in most clubs iv been to its the same and many of these girl arnt badlooking , the girl im with is black, so dont think all black dudes are after only white girls or plotting of taking them from you white guys all the time. you dudes need to chill out a little and stop with the insecurity.

in regards to me nexting this chick im just thinking of nexting because my cover was blown, i dont use this site to get advice like a year ago, i was just reading some article in the anything else section and bam she got me i know most guys here would feel shy if thier girl caught them on this site so dont front guys .:)

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only differences are created socially and are visible as womens barriers. Period.

Black guys have more game? Bull****. I see black guys get toasted at clubs as much as anyone else. I see them wall flowering instead of hitting the dance floor with the girls... and I see them on stage with the HB9s. And Ive been to clubs where me and my friends were the only white kids. No big deal... people are people... there are confident, charismatic, charming men of every color. There are afcs of every race. Simple as that.

Fact is, I waked into a club in the ghetto and nearly got my ass kicked because all the black girls wanted a piece of my white ass. And Ive been in clubs where black guys walk in and all the white girls freak for him. Its all a matter of mental and physical attractiveness.

Dergz

Don Juan
Reaction score

Man that's one of the realest thangz i've heard on this forum lately