girl im with found this site

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh...

I thought this was the only site I could go on and not have to worry about racist comments. Because I thought we were all here to pursue the same goals and help eachother better our seduction skills..... I guess I was wrong.
Seriously guys, we can't act like all those other websites w/ hate all over the place. B/c we're not those other websites, let's just forget about it and continue doin what we're here for.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're not "white boys" we're "caucasian-americans"! get it right!

Anyways, back to the topic, I've seen some hot white girls with black guys, and when I met those girls I knew as soon as they opened their mouths and let their ebonics out that I'd want nothing to do with them.

So I think that white people who get into ebonics and hip hop would prefer black because many (with some exceptions like M&M) hip hop people are black. It's kind of like how some black people prefer punk music (and yes I've met some like that) and hang out with mostly white people.

I've also met attractive black girls who date only white guys and asian girls who only date white guys, and hispanic girls who only date black guys, and all kinds of different combinations. The point is that everyone has their own preference and there is always a minority of every race that prefers to date another race almost exclusivley or exclusivley for whatever reason, usually because they are into that race's culture (i.e. white girls into hip hop, hispanics into punk, white guys into latino music, etc.)

It doesn't make any race better than another.

All you black "brothers" on here who think they are so good cause they can get some white girls, I could introduce you to some very hot white girls who would find the idea of being with a black guy disgusting. Yes, even though its the 21st century there are people like that out there. It's all a matter of preferences. Just cause you can get with some white girls who are into hip hop stuff or some other aspect that makes them dig black guys doesn't mean you can get any white girl you want.

So keep the racial crap out of this, everyone has their own particular tastes.

rdxshooter

Banned
Reaction score
The only reason white men like Asian women is because all the good white women prefer black men

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Let's not start w/ this again..... if u argue you're just as wrong for taking the bait.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rdxshooter
all the good white women prefer black men
You have to be a troll because there is no way you could actually believe that.

saying white girls prefer black men would be like saying girls prefer a 5'4 guy over a 6'2 guy

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by rdxshooter
The only reason white men like Asian women is because all the good white women prefer black men
He's just pissed off that his white bytch is eating all the food.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
He's just pissed off that his white bytch is eating all the food.

By the way, I posted my pic. Where's yours?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
You have to be a troll because there is no way you could actually believe that.

saying white girls prefer black men would be like saying girls prefer a 5'4 guy over a 6'2 guy
How is what he said any different then people telling him that the only white women who like black men are fat or dumb?

I see no difference at all.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where are all the mods when u need one? This is embarassing....

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where are all the mods when u need one? This is embarassing....
It really is....

All of you idiots need to shut the **** up. It's absolutely ridiculous. Listen to yourselves. All of you.

Making stereotypes left and right, and then expecting us to go along with them. rdx, you're no less guilty than jprjpr in this case. Both of you have your heads in your asses when you're talking about "white women this and that" "black women this and that".
You have no ****ing clue, and neither does anyone else. You're just boosting your own egos with unprovable, unsubstantiated bullshyte. Both of you really need to go and learn how to critically think, and how to debate. You've both made yourselves look like complete idiots with the crap that you've posted.
Well at the very least, I guess it helped to increase your big toug-guy egos...But I guess that was the entire point in the first. Get a life, and stop trolling the damn boards with both your racism. It's disgusting, and only perpetuates the problem.
You guys can't even see the most basic truth:
Acknowledging that these stereotypes are real, (while having no REAL facts to back it up) only perpetuates the problem of racism.

You want to no why there are so many more interracial couples in Canada? IT'S BECAUSE RACISM ISN'T EVEN VIEWED AS AN ISSUE. THE VERY THOUGHT IS LAUGHED AT.

All you morons sit here and actually try to JUSTIFY how someone's skin color gives them "natural attitude" or some bull****, or how someone's skin color means that they'll get "Only fat ass" from the opposite color.

Bunch of immaure kids...

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to the topic.

I wonder if the chick loged back on here when she went home.....

I wonder if the guy botherd to be original or if he said things on here WORD FOR WORD

MercutioTHEGREAT

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is boring close this post this is just pulling us apart from one another DJ's.....Girls are girls they'll pick what kind of guy they want no matter the race...

^^like nishbuk said STFU^^

get yours no matter what the race

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, Skeelo on the damn topic.....
All you have to do is put the guilt on HER.
Make it seem as if she was the one doing something wrong for invading your freakin' personal stuff.
But for all we know she could be reading this crap right now. Oh crap! we shall discuss this matter no more.

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nishbuk
It really is....

All of you idiots need to shut the **** up. It's absolutely ridiculous. Listen to yourselves. All of you.

Making stereotypes left and right, and then expecting us to go along with them. rdx, you're no less guilty than jprjpr in this case. Both of you have your heads in your asses when you're talking about "white women this and that" "black women this and that".
You have no ****ing clue, and neither does anyone else. You're just boosting your own egos with unprovable, unsubstantiated bullshyte. Both of you really need to go and learn how to critically think, and how to debate. You've both made yourselves look like complete idiots with the crap that you've posted.
Well at the very least, I guess it helped to increase your big toug-guy egos...But I guess that was the entire point in the first. Get a life, and stop trolling the damn boards with both your racism. It's disgusting, and only perpetuates the problem.
You guys can't even see the most basic truth:
Acknowledging that these stereotypes are real, (while having no REAL facts to back it up) only perpetuates the problem of racism.

You want to no why there are so many more interracial couples in Canada? IT'S BECAUSE RACISM ISN'T EVEN VIEWED AS AN ISSUE. THE VERY THOUGHT IS LAUGHED AT.

All you morons sit here and actually try to JUSTIFY how someone's skin color gives them "natural attitude" or some bull****, or how someone's skin color means that they'll get "Only fat ass" from the opposite color.

Bunch of immaure kids...
That post is a breath of fresh air.

Let's drop this already. Enough stereotyping and generalizations.