girl im with found this site

rdxshooter

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks Dergz

skeelo

These cats are just intimidated by the presance of a black man. Most of them are insecure white boys who are ameatures at pickin up broads.

From a lot of these posts I am gussen a lot of these guys are from small towns.

IR relationships of all combinations are everywhere in big cities you see white with black white with Latin Latin with asain, and every other combo imaginable.

IR isn't as Taboo as it once was and girls are starting to date outside their race

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread will go on for about three more pages before it gets closed...

To the topic, you don't have to next her. If she is still interested, you're fine. You may need a little damage control. Depends on her interest level.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These cats are just intimidated by the presance of a black man. Most of them are insecure white boys who are ameatures at pickin up broads.

you should get banned seriously....but I will hold my tounge because I'm better than you

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21
you should get banned seriously

i agree 100%

This is an International forum.

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Men, White Women....

"Wea da white women ad?????"

$hit, I thought it was the brown men all the women were after. Could have fooled me.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by rdxshooter
Thanks Dergz

skeelo

From a lot of these posts I am gussen a lot of these guys are from small towns.

IR relationships of all combinations are everywhere in big cities you see white with black white with Latin Latin with asain, and every other combo imaginable.

IR isn't as Taboo as it once was and girls are starting to date outside their race
Why would we be intimidated by black men? Who the fvck do you think you are? I think you're pissed off that we call you on your bullshyt. Show us some pictures of YOU with these hot white women. You can never do it..because you can't get any.

You're an insecure black faggot who only dates fat, ugly white chicks....The chicks us white guys reject. How does it feel to get our leftovers? BLACK BOY.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
Why would we be intimidated by black men? Who the fvck do you think you are? I think you're pissed off that we call you on your bullshyt. Show us some pictures of YOU with these hot white women. You can never do it..because you can't get any.

You're an insecure black faggot who only dates fat, ugly white chicks....The chicks us white guys reject. How does it feel to get our leftovers? BLACK BOY.
P.S. Quit hanging on street corners and go back to school. Your spelling sucks. Hooked on ebonics werked fo you!!!!!

rdxshooter

Banned
Reaction score
Hey junior

I don't see any pics of you on this board

As for havin your left overs. Well i have banged a few white broads only to find out later they have white boyfriends, so yeah, I guess they went home and gave him a big sloppy kiss after she suked me off

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by rdxshooter
Hey junior

I don't see any pics of you on this board

As for havin your left overs. Well i have banged a few white broads only to find out later they have white boyfriends, so yeah, I guess they went home and gave him a big sloppy kiss after she suked me off
Who the fvck are you calling junior BLACK BOY? I've posted my pic many times..and I'll do it again..lets see your pic too.

Yeah..we all know black guys are all fvcking our girlfriends behind our backs. That's what you keep telling yourselves when you're with the 300 pound fat, white *****.

MOST WHITE WOMEN WHO DATE BLACK MEN CAN'T GET ANYTHING ELSE.

And we're so intimidated by the presence of black men..oh my..The 30 black dudes I knocked out while boxing in the Marines thought their skin color made them bad too. I guess they had a different perspective when they were laying on the ground picking their teeth up. I'll post my pic in the next thread. You do the same BLACK BOY.

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread is on the road to gettin closed i can for see it. I see alot of black dudes with hot white women and i see a lot of black dudes with hot asian women. That doesnt mean i dont see white dudes with hot black women ( theres one on my block, shes dating a 40yrold white guy and this black woman is hb9 FOR REAL ), and ive seen white dudes with asian women too. In england its a common thing dunno about where you guys live.
Btw im not white, not black im brown ;)

ya cant keep the brown man down :D

peace
muttley

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by wjh
Congratulations, this thread has won the coveted "stupidest thread of the year" award.
I know. It's always stupid when white people confront black people who make racist comments. I think it's even more stupid to let it go. The comments made be some of these black guys were BLATANTLY racist. I'm only referring to them in the same manner they refer to us. ie (Black Boy).......

Here's my pic......http://profiles.yahoo.com/marine_hard_corps8541

Now lets see yours Mr "Intimidating black man"

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
What the fvck do you mean "white boys next"? What the **** are you saying, "whiteboys" aren't real men? And who the fvck are you calling boy?

I can't believe I'm the only one who challenges this racist shyt.

Black dudes love to brag about all the white pvssy they get. They fail to tell you it weighs 300 pounds and lives in a trailer park.
lol! its funny cause its true! ;)

the american dream for young black guys is to play in the nba and marry a white woman.

For some reason black guys think they become important and great just because they can get a white woman. They start braggin about it like if they won an olympic gold medal! yet white guys say "so what,"??

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Race should have nothing to do with getting a woman, sometimes it does though.

I know girls who wont go out with anyone except black men...I have no idea why...but who cares. I mean there seems to be a idea that blacks have bigger wangs so if thats what these girls i know are after, let em have it. Some just prefer blacks.

I also have black guy friends who wont date anyone but white women..told me they dont want to put up with black womens' attitude...whatever their attitude is.

I'd have to agree somewhat with skeeloo though...brothas and the rap/hip hop scene have been the most dominate for quite some time, but interest in them are starting to die out IMO. I dont see people in baggy clothes too much anymore. No shirts down to the knees, no pants around ankles.

And i'm in NYC, no small town

oh and blacks next girls...period.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by the way, i grew up in the hood, black people don't scare me for shyt. i don't fall for that bullshyt.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
I was told by a fellow DJ to edit out my "black boy" remarks because I would get banned for it. I appreciate the advice, but I'm not going to do it. A lot of black guys have been using the term "whiteboy" on here for years, and nobody's ever raised an eyebrow, let alone banned them for it.

If I get banned, so be it. I know it's not right, but I'm only referring to them in the same disrespectful way they refer to us.

It's funny how it only becomes "racist" and something to get banned over when a white person does it. I won't use it as long as they don't.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree, whiteboy is definitely deragatory, and i won't stand for that either. i don't like hearing that AT ALL.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Walking Anomaly
Race should have nothing to do with getting a woman, sometimes it does though.

I know girls who wont go out with anyone except black men...I have no idea why...but who cares. I mean there seems to be a idea that blacks have bigger wangs so if thats what these girls i know are after, let em have it. Some just prefer blacks.

I also have black guy friends who wont date anyone but white women..told me they dont want to put up with black womens' attitude...whatever their attitude is.

I'd have to agree somewhat with skeeloo though...brothas and the rap/hip hop scene have been the most dominate for quite some time, but interest in them are starting to die out IMO. I dont see people in baggy clothes too much anymore. No shirts down to the knees, no pants around ankles.

And i'm in NYC, no small town

oh and blacks next girls...period.

Now that's an intelligent post. Of course some white women date nothing but black men. Some black women date nothing but white men. Some white women would never touch a black guy. But to think you're somehow "cooler" or better with women because you're black is stupid.

It seems funny that the same people who pull the race card, are the ones that bring up race.